Vi and Punishment

Story Info
Vi gets punished by her new Daddy and his friends.
5.1k words
4.66
23.1k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note:

Hi! Just thought I'd put a quick note that this story does contain intense, dominating sex and some misogynistic language. These can be fun things to fantasize about, and what happens to Vi is certainly a fantasy of mine which I've decided to write down. In real life, these things can be fun as well, but communication is important, and remember, consent is sexy! I hope you enjoy!

***

"Here, yeah, 2700...not much room, there's extra spots in the side alley up here..."

Vi flashes John a mischievous smile and easily swings her sedan into the tiny available spot in front of his apartment complex. She shifts into park and looks over at him, sitting there with a genuinely surprised look on his face. She marvels, not for the first time this night, how lucky she was to land a date like this on her first try with a dating app. He was kind and funny from the moment they matched. He didn't ask weird questions about her transition. She thought it was weird at first that he didn't have a car, but it's certainly not from a lack of money - he covered the whole bill for the dinner, which definitely wasn't cheap. It was a classy restaurant and he paid for appetizers, deluxe entrees, and a *very* expensive bottle of red wine. He'd also tipped 35%, which made Vi, who worked as a waitress, instantly more attracted to him. And, well, he was already quite attractive. He was taller than Vi (uncommon) and he had the sort of angular face and cheekbones that, if it weren't for his well-trimmed beard, could have made him look a bit like a femboy.

"Impressive parking, Vi. I dont think I could've done that."

"Thanks! I've been doing this a long time."

"I bet." He chuckled. "Vi, I've had a great time with you tonight. I'd love to meet again."

"Same! I had a lot of fun!" she smiled at him, and tried to telepathically send him the message that she wanted to be kissed. He picked up on it and leaned over the console towards her. She closed her eyes as he got closer and felt him kiss her lips. She even slipped him a bit of tongue at the end. He seemed to like that, and as he pulled away from the kiss he gently sucked on her tongue, which sent a light electric twinge along her carefully tucked girldick. She opened her eyes, and saw him looking at her. He smiled.

"Hey, so, I know this is our first date, but...do you want to come up to my apartment? Maybe have a couple more drinks, if you want?"

"Yeah, that sounds good!" Vi tried not to sound too excited, and also not too horny. John smiled.

"Great! Let's head up!"

***

John's apartment was on the fifth floor, a nice spacious 1 bedroom. There were various art prints framed on the walls, and a ton of houseplants, including a beautiful tomato plant by the large window. Vi gently stroked the stem and smelled her fingers - tomato plant was one of her favorite scents.

"Nice apartment. I love the tomato."

"Oh, thanks! They're about ripe now, I'll send you home with a couple."

"Thanks!"

"Want a glass of wine?" John called from the kitchen.

"Please!" Vi sat down in the middle of the couch. She heard a bottle being uncorked and the sound of two glasses being filled. He emerged from the kitchen holding the two glasses of red wine, and sat down next to her, so their legs were touching. He held the glasses up.

"Now, which has the Iocaine?" He asked. She laughed and picked one of the glasses, saying as she did, "I've spent the last several years building an immunity!" John's dating profile had listed The Princess Bride as one of his favorite movies and it was one of hers as well - it was one of the first things they'd talked about after they matched. She took a sip and swished the smooth but dry red over her tongue before swallowing.

"Oh. Oh, that's really good." She took another sip.

"Right? I tried this last year when I was visiting a winery in Portugal and had to bring a couple bottles back."

They talked about wine, and Portugal, and travel. He said he was a freelancer, and steered the question away from work quickly after she asked about it. They finished the bottle of wine. Vi had been ever so slightly buzzed when they left the restaurant, and now she was definitely a bit drunk. She was horny, too - it had been a long time since she'd been with a guy and she had been cozied up to John for the entirety of their second glass of wine. She rested her hand on the inside of his thigh and looked into his eyes.

He traced her jaw with a finger, moving to her chin and to her lower lip, where he lingered before moving his finger out of the way and kissed her. His tongue slowly entered her mouth, and she sucked on it for a couple seconds before pushing her own tongue into his mouth. She liked the way his beard scratched against her chin.

Vi moved her hand up his thigh and let out a small moan when she found what she was looking for. His cock was already hard, straining against his pants and she knew without seeing it that it was by far the biggest cock she'd ever encountered. She threw her leg over his so that she was sitting on his lap and draped her arms over his shoulders as they continued kissing. She grinded against his cock, and could feel it against her ass. Her own little cock was begging her to be free of its tuck, so she reached under her dress and flipped it out and up, still inside her panties but free to get hard. Their cocks were pressed together through their clothes as she desperately rubbed herself against him.

He squeezed her ass and eventually she felt him trying to guide her movements so she surrendered to his control and he used his strong arms to grind her body against him. She loved the feeling that he was guiding her body, that she wasn't in control, even though *she* was the one on top.

"Yeah, grab my ass, babe, I love your hands on me," she softly moaned. He grabbed her ass even harder, and then, to her surprise, he used one hand to grab her chin and hold it a few inches away from his face. He looked into her eyes, and then slapped her face.

"Call me daddy, slut." He slapped her again. "Call me daddy." Vi was in shock, her face stinging and her cock suddenly feeling like she was going to cum. She had said on her dating profile that she liked rough sex and was curious about humiliation and daddy-dom role play, but she and John hadn't talked about it. John brought her back with another slap.

"Oh, yes daddy, I'm sorry, daddy! Please grab my ass, daddy!" John slapped both her ass cheeks a few times and then grabbed her and kept rubbing her body on his cock. He buried his face in her neck, kissing her deeply, and then he bit her ear, drawing a short gasp of pain and pleasure from her. She wrapped her arms tighter around him.

"Yes, you're my good little slut. Isn't that right?" He asked.

"Oh yes, daddy!"

"Say it," he slapped her face, and then grabbed her chin and held her in front of his face as he looked into her eyes. His voice was calm, quiet, smooth, but firm. "How do I know that you know if you don't say it?"

"I'm a good little slut, daddy!"

Another slap.

"Who's good little slut are you?" Slap. "Who's good little slut?"

"I'm your good little slut, daddy, I'm your good little slut!" Vi's cock was harder than it had ever been since she started taking estrogen.

"That's right, darling. And what does a good little slut do for her daddy?" He slapped her twice one on each side, and she felt tears pouring out of her eyes.

"Oh, daddy! I'll do anything for you! Your good little slut will do anything daddy asks!" John grabbed her chin and looked into her tear-filled eyes for a moment before gently but firmly kissing her lips. She moaned as he sucked and lightly bit on her lip, mascara streaking down her cheeks. He softly caressed her ass and her back and her hips and her waist. Suddenly he hooked his arms under her legs and stood up. She wrapped her legs tighter around him, and it felt as though he was kissing the stinging pain on her cheeks out of her body through her mouth. He switched his arms from holding her legs to supporting her back, and she stands on her feet, her body still pressed against his. He pulls away from their kiss and he looks at her.

"I know." He brushes a hair out of her face and some tears as well. "Get on your knees."

"Yes daddy." Vi drops to her knees and looks up, eagerly awaiting her next order. He doesn't break eye contact as he undoes his belt, unzips his pants, and pulls his cock out. Vi looks away from his eyes as she finally gets to see it.

His cock is about 8 inches long, and seemingly thicker than her wrist. Thick veins run up and down its length and despite being uncut, she can see that his foreskin hides a massive and bulbous cockhead.

"Hold your hands behind your back." John commands. Vi obeys. John grabs his cock and lightly slaps her face with it a couple times.

"Oh, daddyyyy..." Vi moans. John grabs the back of her head and starts slapping his cock against her face, quickly and harder than before.

"You like Daddy's cock, huh? Little slut?" And as always, his voice is soft and smooth, as he slaps his hard cock against her face.

"Yes daddy yes, I love your hard cock! I need my daddy's hard cock!"

"You needy little slut. That's what you are, yeah? Little cock-hungry bitch?"

"Yes daddy, I'm your cock-hungry slut, please, please give me your cock!"

John stops slapping her and leans over, right into her face. He holds her chin.

"Your job now is to make daddy feel good. Can you do that?"

"Yes daddy!"

"And you know you'll be punished if you don't make daddy happy?"

"Yes, yes, daddy!"

"Ask me to punish you if you don't make me happy."

"Daddy, if I don't make you happy, please, please punish my slutty little body!"

"And how should I punish my little slut?"

"Daddy can punish his slutty little sex toy any way he wants!"

John straightens up, and his thick cock hovers right in front of Vi's face.

"Good girl," he says. "Suck."

Vi wastes no time wrapping her lips around John's thick hot cock, but almost immediately he pulls out of her mouth, and slaps her face.

"You ungrateful little slut! Look at me while you service my cock. Do you understand?"

"Yes, daddy! I'm sorry, daddy!" She returns to his cock, this time looking up at him while she sucks. He has such a big cockhead - her jaw is stretched to accommodate it, and she works hard to slip her tongue under the foreskin and run it all over his cockhead.

"Ohhh, yeah. Good girl, that's a good girl!" he moans as she works deeper down on his cock, never looking away. Vi's favorite part of sucking cock is using her tongue, and as she switches from focusing on the head to bobbing up and down the shaft, she keeps her tongue out, sliding it side to side and in and out of her mouth as she works her daddy's fat cock. Her technique is very sloppy, and even as she tries to slurp her spit up back into her mouth, webs of thick drool drip down her chin and off of John's cock.

He puts his hand on the back of her head and pushes himself in. She gags with about 2 inches left to go and he pulls out. He rubs his slobbery cock all over her face and then grabs her chin.

"I don't want to see a single inch of my cock. You've got to learn how to get it down, or you'll be punished. Now. Swallow. My. Cock." And before she can respond, his cock is back in her mouth, and he's pushing it into her throat. She gets it further this time - there's only an inch left - and then she gags, and spit spills out of the corners of her mouth, as tears and mascara spill out of her eyes. John pulls his cock out of her mouth.

"You've got one more chance." The cock is back in her mouth, down her throat. There's an inch left, and with tears streaming down her cheeks she pulls her lips bit by bit down his cock until she has it all inside her mouth and her nose is pressed against John's stomach. She smiles around his cock. She has a dildo about the size of John's dick back at her apartment that she uses to practice her blowjob skills and she's never been able to take it as deep as she's now taken John's cock. She sticks her tongue out and licks his balls, careful not to gag. From above, she hears John sigh with pleasure.

"Ohhhh, now that's a good girl." He holds her head there for another couple seconds, until Vi makes a gagging sound. He let's her go, but stops her from getting his cockhead out. She takes a short breath and then immediately he is relentlessly fucking her face. He has a determined look on his face as he rams her throat. *Gluck Gluck Gluck Gluck*

"Ohhhhh yeah, that's a good little slut. Oh yeahhhh, suck that cock. You're a fun little fuck toy, aren't you?" *Gluck Gluck Gluck Gluck Gluck*

Vi had always dreamed of getting used by a man like this. Her dress was getting soaked by slobber as John fucked her face. Her hard little cock was aching and she took one of her hands from behind her back and started to stroke it.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Asked John, and all of a sudden he had pulled out of her mouth. He wrapped his left hand around her throat. His right hand was raised, open-handed.

"Did I say you could take your hands out?" *slap*

"Did I say you could play with your self?" *slap*

"Did I say you could play with your self?" *slap*

"Daddy, I'm sorry, I-" *slap*

"Don't explain yourself, I asked a question. Did. I. Say. You. Could. Take. Your. Hands. Out?" He slapped her after every word.

"No, daddy."

"Did. I say. You could play. With your pathetic little dick?"

"No daddy, no daddy, you didn't." She choked the words out.

"You worthless little slut. You need to be taught a lesson." John snapped his fingers. "Come on out, boys." At this signal, several men filed into the room from the bedroom. They were all already naked, and Vi was on her knees, surrounded by 7 men stroking their hard cocks.

"John, I-" Vi started.

"Shut the fuck up and listen, bitch." John got down right next to her ear and spoke his next words with an authority Vi had never heard spoken by anyone. He was still holding her by the throat. "You wanted to know how I afford to travel? I sell shows to clients. I've got cameras all over the living room and they route to the TV in the bedroom. These fellas pay me good money, and they know it'll buy them one of two things. They either get to jerk off to a show featuring a doll who knows how to be a good girl, or they get to help me teach a bitch how to behave and follow orders. You said you want to be punished if you don't make me happy. Well, this is your last chance. Stand up and leave this apartment or stay on your knees and learn to be a good girl. Choose. Now." At this he released her throat and she gasped several deep breathes in.

Vi looked around her. The men had horny grins on their faces, and held their cocks in their hands. They were looking at her, waiting. She looked up at John.

"Punish me, daddy." John smiled and his buddies cheered and laughed. They closed in around her and then everything was happening so quickly. They lifted her to her feet and started ripping her clothes off. Her dress was torn down the back with a ripping sound and tossed in the corner. Her bra came next, and the instant it was off there were hands groping at her tits. Two men lifted her off the ground and her stockings were peeled off her legs, her panties were ripped and cast aside. Someone spanked her and whistled, commenting, "Damn, bitch has a nice fat ass!" A few men confirmed by spanking and pinching her butt. Another couple men grabbed her legs and she was completely off the floor. Her hard little cock bounced off her tummy, and she could see that John was looking at it.

"Horny little bitch, trying to play with her cock without permission. I bet she wants to cum, huh, boys? Well, let's be kind. Let's make her cum." John said.

Vi could see that one of the men had a butt plug in his hand, and he was drizzling lube over it. He smiled at her as he approached.

"Here you go, slut!" And he slowly pushed the butt plug into her ass. She moaned as he did and her cock gently throbbed. The men put her down on the floor, spread eagle. One man was holding each limb down. John and another man knelt next to her head and she alternated between the two, sucking and licking their hard cocks. The 7th man had left the room and now he came back with a wand vibrator. He knelt between her spread legs and with one hand stroked his short but thick cock, and with the other turned the wand on. Vi recognized the sound - the low rumbling of a quality wand with powerful, deep vibrations. Her hard girldick quivered against her stomach as the man pressed the wand down onto her frenulum. She moaned loudly, which made some of the men chuckle.

"Listen to this needy little slut moan, boys," John said. "Don't worry, bitch. You'll cum. You'll cum till you never want to cum again." As he said this, he and one of the other men pinched and rolled her tender soft nipples. She moaned again, and the man next to her head straddled her face and forced his cock down her throat. He was average sized, cut.

"Moan around my cock, bitch." He said, as he pumped in and out of her mouth. She moaned around his cock. John laughed.

Vi could feel the man's balls on her chin. She could feel a cock in each hand. She could feel the men holding her legs down rubbing their own cocks on her soft, hairless legs. One of them had an even bigger cock than John, it felt like. And, she could feel the white-hot pressure. It was growing in her cockhead and along her shaft, it was radiating out through her legs and through her tummy. She could feel the orgasm about to start- she moaned around the cock using her mouth, and then the wand was off of her cock. She squirmed around and whimpered. A couple men chuckled. All of a sudden the wand was back where it had been, and she felt it coming on again. Her asshole squeezed around the butt plug. The man in her mouth sighed as her moans and whimpers translated into vibrations on his cock. The man between her legs took the wand away again, and then it was back, and then it was gone, and then back again. He was keeping her hovering right in the liminal space before an orgasm. It was torture. It was heaven. Precum streamed from her throbbing cock. She didn't know how long they kept her like this - it could have been an hour. Eventually the wand didn't get taken away. The pressure built and built and then she was cumming. She screamed in pleasure and it was muffled by the cock buried in her throat. Her body squirmed and the man kept the wand firmly pressed against her cockhead, which shot clear jets of cum onto her tits and stomach. She felt someone sucking her cock clean which was almost too intense to handle - she whimpered and moaned against the cock in her mouth.

"Alright, bitch. You're lucky we're so nice. We let you cum. And now it's time for us to use you." As if she wasn't already being used! Vi moaned in response to whoever said that and then there were hands all over her and she was being moved. She was in a daze, suddenly in a different room. The bedroom. She was on her knees on the bed, and there was a cock prodding her lips. She dutifully sucked it.

Someone spanked her ass and the butt plug was pulled out of her. She moaned loudly, and the man she was sucking responded by grabbing her hair and using her head like a fleshlight. She felt lube being dripped on her asshole and then she felt a cock slowly pushing its way in all the way to the hilt.

"Hey, Manny, let her breathe, let her talk." John said. Manny pulled her off of his cock and she gasped breath in, and he asked her, "Got something to say, slut?"

Vi panted and moaned a little bit; there was a guy slowly fucking her ass, after all.

"Fuck my tight slutty ass. I'm your little fuck toy. Please, fuck me, please, please. Teach me my lesson, I've been a bad girl, please, put me in my place. I want-" she didn't get to say what she wanted because Manny stuffed his cock back down her throat. Whoever was fucking her slapped her ass cheeks and picked up speed. His hips slapped against her ass as he fucked her good and quick.

12