Vi and Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is what you're good for, isn't it, slut?" John said in her ear. She moaned a yes.

"You're a couple of tight, sloppy little holes and a hot little dick. You're a greedy mouth and a fat ass, you're two bouncy little titties and a stupid little bitch brain that aims to please daddy and his friends. Isn't that right?" She moaned a yes.

"And speaking of that hot little dick." She felt John attaching some kind of toy to her girldick. It went around her dick and balls snugly and also had something that she could feel snug against the bottom of her shaft. John flipped it on and the whole contraption started vibrating. She could feel it through her taint on her prostate, which was also getting poked by the guy fucking her. "You will cum again. And again. And again. And again. And you will never play with your cock when you're with daddy without asking him first. Do you understand, slut?"

"Yes daddy!" Came her response, muffled and sloppy through a mouthful of cock. A cock in her mouth. A cock in her ass. A cock in each hand. And another few cocks rubbing her back and slapping her ass. The toy strapped to her cock was a wicked little thing - it wasn't long before she felt an orgasm building up. The second orgasm is always more powerful than the first and she started whimpering and moaning as it built up. She came hard, and felt her asshole tighten down on the cock in her ass.

"Oh, fuck!" The guy said, and then he was cumming too. She felt his cum jet out from his cock deep inside her ass and he grabbed her ass cheeks hard as he unloaded his seed. He gave her a spank as he pulled his spent cock out. "Good girl. Good girl."

And before she knew it someone was putting more lube on her asshole and entering slowly, before pumping away, making her fat ass bounce. The night went on like this. Each guy came in her ass, and then would leave the apartment. Every now and then, the vibrating toy on her cock would make her cum again, and she always had a cock in her mouth.

Eventually, she had John's cock in her mouth and she felt the last guy cum inside her. He fist-bumped John before leaving. Cum from six men dripped down her thighs and out of her raw and red asshole. John leaned around her and switched the toy off, pulling it off her cock. He leaned back on the bed, and gently stroked Vi's hair.

"Come here, baby girl." He said softly. His cock slapped his stomach as she let it out of her mouth and crawled up to nestle her head on his chest. Her ass and cock and whole body were so sore, but she felt good. "Look at me."

She looked up at him, and he smiled at her. He stroked her hair again, so, so gently, and also stroked her jaw like at the start of the night.

"May I kiss you?" He asked.

"Yes, daddy!" And she crawled up the rest of the way so that he could kiss her softly on the lips. They kissed for a moment, and she felt herself lost in his gentleness. They broke the kiss away, and she laid her head on his chest again. He softly stroked her ass, where so many spanks had landed over the last few hours.

"You were a very good girl tonight, Vi. Are you feeling okay?" She smiled up at him as he said this.

"Thanks, daddy. I feel good. I'm a bit tired. But I feel good!" She noticed as she was talking that his cock was still rock hard. "Daddy, you never came?"

"No, I didn't, baby girl. It's good though." He smiled at her confused look. "Really, it's good. Hey, I was wondering. Do you want to stay the night? I'll make you breakfast in the morning." Vi beamed at him as he said all of this.

"Yeah, I'll stay!"

***

Vi took a shower that night, and then fell asleep in John's arms, his hard cock pressed against her sore ass.

She woke the same way, his cock pressed against her, and his arms wrapped around her. She wiggled her butt against him. She felt safe. She felt him move in his sleep, and she turned to look at him. He looked so peaceful. She kissed his lips, and he woke up and smiled as he looked at her. He yawned.

"Beautiful girl." He murmured. She smiled and kissed him more.

"Handsome daddy. I'm hungry, where's my breakfast?"

"Your breakfast is in the future," he murmured. Apparently still half-asleep. Vi pulled the covers back and took his cockhead in her mouth. Vi slowly sucked for a time, and then switched to licking, starting by going base to tip a couple times, and then focusing on his balls, which were big and heavy. She looked up and saw him looking at her.

"Is daddy awake now?" She asked playfully.

"I think I'm getting there. Oh, damn, girl!" he said, as she started deepthroating him. Eventually she pulled off and saw the bottle of lube lying a few feet away on the bed. She leaned over and grabbed it, and than sat on his lap, their cocks pressed together, his twice the size of hers.

"You sure you're feeling up to it? You got fucked pretty hard last night."

"I'm sure, daddy." She covered his cock in lube and then slowly lowered her asshole onto it, sinking deeper until he was all the way in. She was sore, but she used a lot of lube and it felt good to finally have daddy in her ass. "We just need to take it slow."

She put her hands on his chest and he gently grabbed her ass cheeks, and she slowly started gyrating her hips and riding him.

"Oh...oh daddy." She moaned softly. She leaned down so their bodies were pressed together and she kissed his neck and ear and let him take control of the pace. He went slow but steady, and she lost herself in his rhythm. At some point he slightly picked up his speed and grunted.

"Fuck, babe. I think im gonna cum." He said.

"Oh daddy, yes, please, cum inside me, please cum inside my ass, I want your cum so bad!" He sped up even more now, and he grunted and moaned a few more times.

"Oh, fuck, babe. I'm cumming, I'm cumming, fuuuckkk!" She felt his cock pulse and his seed squirted inside her.

"Oh yes, daddy. Thank you, daddy!" She waited until his cock stopped pulsing, and then let it slide out of her, and she laid down on his chest, still straddling him. They laid like that for a few minutes, and then Vi sat up.

"Okay. I'm hungry, daddy. Breakfast time."

***

He made pancakes and a tofu scramble for them, and there was fresh orange juice and strawberries, too. They ate on the couch cuddled up together. Vi wore one of John's t-shirts, and he promised he'd buy her a new dress to replace the one that had been ripped the previous night. Vi chewed a bite of pancakes as she looked around the apartment. She swallowed.

"Where are the cameras?" She asked.

"Hmm?"

"The cameras. Last night you said there were cameras linked to your TV. I don't see them anywhere."

"Oh, yeah. Well, they don't exist."

"What?"

"Yeah, there's no cameras. I just think it's a hot idea. Just a fantasy."

"Oh."

"You seem kind of bummed!"

"Nah, not at all. It's good!" She laughed. They continued eating and after a few moments Vi spoke up again.

"Let's do this again and bring cameras next time."

12