Viagra Experience

Story Info
A first time experience with using this type of drug.
2.3k words
3.87
48.5k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the weirdest sexual experience that I ever had.

This happened about 6 years ago and is written as I remember it happening. It was the first time I first used Viagra. It wasn't really Viagra but a fairly potent generic drug that did the same thing.

I haven't used it much, once or twice a year or is more than enough. As men get older the ability to maintain a good hard erection gets more difficult sometimes resulting in a fairly soft erection sometimes barely suitable for intercourse and sometimes not at all, for a large number of the population anyway. Sometimes it is just more of a psychological thing.

I had this problem about 6 years ago and went to my Dr to talk about it. She's the sort of person who just tells it like it is, no holds barred. That's why I have kept her as my Dr for the last 15 years. I was a little embarrassed at first speaking to her I put that aside and spoke in a matter of fact way, trying not smile or laugh about it and I think she did too. After I explained she said she needed to do a few physical checks.

She took my blood pressure and checked my eyes and asked about headaches and how often I get them, how often do I have trouble maintaining or getting erections etc. That was as physical as the exam got, I was a little disappointed but she said that give her all the information she needed.

So she went on to explain the mechanics of the penis, the vagina, how intercourse for some woman being self-lubricating after menopause changes with age and how the penis changes with age as well. The arteries harden up and cholesterol in the penis's arteries are just like the heart arteries apparently. I felt like I was her student who was there for an adult biological sexual education class. She recommended a blue boat shaped pill, this is what she said "Ok well will try you on this one, its not the real viagra but a lot cheaper, my husband takes it every now and again and it's really good." giving me almost a funny type smile as she said it.

She continued on with a big smile "He's tried several different types and this one definitely works the best for us." The one she recommended to take (there are a few different types) were based on her own experiences it turned out.

Then she went on "Now you only need half a table about ½ an hour before sex, they only work when you get aroused and if you are as horny as my husband you shouldn't need another one for at least few months afterwards." No crap! That's what she said. She's pretty straight up.

Some Dr's give away way too much information, anyway, she obviously thought highly of this brand from direct experience by the sound of it. Picturing someone her age having sex isn't really what I wanted to do but it did make me snigger a little.

A few months earlier I had discovered a few months earlier that my wife was having an affair with a guy she worked with but who I never met, but I never let on to her that I knew about it. It can be hard to get aroused for sex with a woman who you know is going behind your back with another guy, so this may have had something to do with my lower than normal libido. Possibly ammunition for a later date should I ever need it but for the sake of our two kids I decided just to bury my head in the sand, let it go for now and ride it out. It was hard to do but in the long run I'm glad that I took this approach.

Anyway three months after that I found myself in a similar situation but was a lot more carful than my wife was about letting anything slip. I was in an extra marital relationship with a younger woman who was a solo mother and I would go round and see her sometimes while her daughter was at school it was the best time for us to have some alone time. Usually I would tie this in with a work trip since I did a lot of field work.

We had never had sex or seen each other naked before but we had kissed and cuddled and felt each other up a few times letting our hands explore each others body's and bits on over and under clothing several occasions. One time she was showing me a 2 inch scar she had that went from her the bottom of her belly button straight down and stopped about 1 inch above her clit. They had to remove one of her kidneys from suspected cancer and this is how they did it. So she pulled her knickers right back so I could see all of her pubic hair and mound as well. A few days later when we were feeling each other up I decided to test the water a bit more and put my fingers all the way down to her vagina to find she was much wetter than I anticipated down there.

She put her hands down my trousers in return and I had wasn't able to get an erection which I was a bit embarrassed about. She commented on it but I just downplayed it. It didn't seem too take much for her to get wet and in the mood.

She suggested we take things a bit further so we made it a date for a week later. I didn't want to do it then as I was worried I may not be able to perform. That's when I made an appointment to see my Dr so I could get something else sorted out first.

A few days after the Dr's visit I had the day off work, arrived at her house and I took half a tablet about 10.30am with a glass of water. A good test run I thought. I never mentioned it to her. After I got there she wanted to have a bath so we had one together. This was the first time we got to see each other naked.

We stripped off in front of each other, I hopped in first so I could get a nice view of her pussy as she opened and lifted her legs over the bath side. She had quite a nice body, larger c -- cup type breasts (my wife's are b cup), trimmed pussy with large protruding inner lips but bigger tummy with more stretch marks than my wife had. Her clit was less than half the average size and well hidden. My wife's body was nicer than hers all around, but my wife watches her diet a lot more than this lady did.

Talking and relaxing in the warm bubble bath soapy water, my toes playing with her pussy and breasts and her toes rubbing my cock making it very aroused.

By 11.30 am I had this rock hard - hard on, it was better than being 16 again!. Well, that was my first thoughts anyway. My cock was as stiff as a board, we hopped out of her bath, dried off and went and laid on the bed. She couldn't believe how hard I was, neither could I, it was almost painful.

When I was standing my cock was pointing straight up towards the ceiling and reached up to the middle of my belly button, it normally can just reach the bottom of my belly button, and it hurt just to angle it anymore than a few degrees down. I'm sure it was at least a cm longer than normal and a bit wider as well.

I lay on my back on the bed and this woman straight away went into a 69 position with her pussy grinding into my face while she was giving me oral. I sucked on her large lips and small clit while finger fucking her for a few minutes but I was worried she was going to make me come too soon. I got her to turn around which she did, her legs spread wide, she carried on round on all fours and I entered her doggy style. I love the extra tightness doggy style brings and the view of my cock pushing in and out of her vagina and watching her anus changing shape with the change of direction of each stroke. So cool to watch. The extra stimulation from this position made me cum quite hard inside her. I though well this might be over, but my erection wasn't interested in deflating.

So I lay on my back and she hopped on straight away, fresh cum oozing out of her pussy, sliding up and down fucking me silly. She was really horny, wet and gooey. After about another 5 or more minutes with her on top I came inside her again, normally that would definitely result in losing my erection shortly afterwards. I still wasn't sure how these things worked but they certainly were not normal. My cock was still hard as a rock.

She carried on fucking me for a few more minutes until she orgasmed, then she hopped off and swung around to another 69 but I got her to lay on her side as I wasn't interested in tasting my own cum. She was really horny and was giving me a really good blow job when I came for the third time in about 30 minutes, this time in her mouth.

We carried on like that in different positions till about 2pm when she had to start getting ready to go and pick up her daughter from school by 3. She must have had at least 5 orgasms that day and I must have ejaculated inside her at least 5 times. I think I ran out of fluid.

We got up to shower and I needed to pee even bending forward could not get the angle to pee into the toilet bowl. So we showered together and washed each other down. I peed in the shower straight up into and under her breasts which she really seemed to enjoy.

She rubbed her pussy on my still hard as a rock cock and peed on me in return which was really nice and warm. After that she lifted her left and hopped on my cock so we were fucking in the shower. Her pussy was still soaked with my cum and her juices so she was quite well lubricated. Usually fucking in the shower dries out any lubrication. I came again. We dried off again and I dressed still with a raging hard on and I headed home so she could go out and collected her daughter.

By 4pm I still had quite a hard on but it was beginning to subside at last. It was quite sore at this stage and is all I could think of was that I was glad that I listened to my Dr and hadn't taken the whole tablet! Now I know what that funny looking smile was all about she gave me! She had seen it all before and knew what I was in for.

The next day at work I never got hard but my cock was aching all day from the previous day, even three days afterwards I could still feel it. I went back to my girlfriends place again and a week later didn't need the other half of this tablet. Just like my Dr said I wouldn't.

The natural effect after that wasn't quite as good as the Viagra day but definitely a massive improvement. It was good enough to satisfy us both as well as my wife, to do the job properly that time, for about the next 6 months or more.

I had to end the affair after a couple of months after she expected me to move in with her and her daughter at the expense of my own family. For me it was more of a casual sexual affair only. So I decided to redirect my own energy back into my own marriage instead. I started going down on my wife she was in bed looking at Facebook on her iPhone.

This made her much hornier than she has been with me for a while and our sex life had a big turnaround from once a month to 4 to 5 times a week. I'm not sure what happened to her affair, maybe she stopped it for the same reason I did, but she still doesn't know that I found out about it. I'm pretty confident that it's not happening anymore. If it is I'm really not bothered as long as it doesn't interfere directly with my kids or me.

The second time I tried this pill still had a good initial effect but nothing like the first experience. The after effect is still just as good though and lasts for well over 6 months.

Every time I go to see my Dr now she always asks me how my erections are and if I need any more boosting medication. The last time she said this a few weeks ago I said "No thanks, I'm still working my way through the last lot." I have only had 2 prescriptions of four tablets each in the last 6 years. I still have 3 tablets sitting at home. They have a use by date on them of about 18 months but from experience they still work perfectly well after siting round for 4 years.