All Comments on 'Vibrations'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
kayseakayseaover 7 years ago
Still funny

The author has obviously never been anywhere near earthquake country.

Say what you will about the story itself, but I always find it hysterical how an "earthquake" has somehow become predictable and able to be anticipated like a tornado, "locked down" with barriers like a hurricane, as well as other various bits of weather.

Funniest is the urgency to empty the bathtub. Before bottled water, one of the first things you did was fill the bathtub with water in case it got shut off. It's actually still done so things like flushing the toilet is possible.

So ignorant I always find it funny as I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well it's true...

The writer doesn't know the first thing about earthquakes. That being said, this story was hot none the less. Now how about Mom and brother helping the sister to find some relief... lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A little fantasy never hurts

Implausable and unscientific as you can get, but just a whole lot of fun to read and imagine -- and since this ain't Scientific American, huzza for a heckuva hot and hilarious tale..

morfinmorfinover 6 years ago
LMAO

Implausible, but funny as hell. The final comments from the kids made the story for me, sometimes you just have to laugh at the absurd. Good job Thanks.

SKmanSKmanabout 6 years ago
fantastic

The story was fantastic. The twist and turns got me excited. And ready to touch myself

justrukinaroundjustrukinaroundover 5 years ago
UH HUH

OMG What a fantastic ending. Was not expecting that at all. Terrific story..

SmallDickProudSmallDickProudover 3 years ago
Bravo !!!!

I've loved this story for years!!!

dikupinyadikupinyaover 3 years ago
sweeet

Sophies turn

nyteramblernyteramblerover 3 years ago

Would love to this one continued.

CrazyCanuck65CrazyCanuck65over 3 years ago
Original Concept

Wow, I really enjoyed this! It was such an original idea as well and makes one wonder about other possible, unlikely scenarios. I agree with others, a second part would be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Still loved every bit of it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very Slippery and sexy - perfection!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful writing. Excellent description. Strange situation. Very exciting. Could visualise the entire scene like a movie. You could come up with a part 2 with more interesting situations between the mother and son as well as the bother and sister. Love it. Undoubtedly, Five Stars.

mrdata9770mrdata977011 months ago

(5/23/2023) I agree with the anonymous commenter from a month ago below. The ending was perfect for a first chapter. But it has been seventeen years since this gem was submitted. I hope the author is still writing. Five stars and it goes on my list.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The verdict is in. We need another!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I loved it. Part 2 please. That was very well written, and the reader could easily visualize what was happening. That's what the great story tellers do here.

AbsintheMindedDeviantAbsintheMindedDeviant5 months ago

This is usually not my thing, but after reading your Bumpy Ride stories I decided to check out your other work. I am glad that I stumbled on this… DAMN!

Raptor5Raptor52 months ago

Great story. But needs another chapter or two. Does mom and son continue and or will the sister join in. Possible get one or both pregnant. Mom is young enough for one or two more kids.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous