All Comments on 'Vibrations'

by Skei0

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
VIBRATIONS

This is the second most erotic story I have ever read and enjoyed in Literoca. The events were well presented. It's a great story. My complements to the author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
AWESOME

That is a great story, I love the way you write, too, PLEASE KEEP IT UP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
shock wave!

excellent story. super breast sex and voyerism.

do it again

Skei0Skei0almost 18 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Hey guys n gals, just a quick note to say thanks to those who have read and commented on my stories. I'd just like to say that the stories are only meant to be fun. I did of course conduct research into earthquakes in an effort to increase realism, but just how realistic can you make this scenario? I realised from the onset that it would be a tall order given this particular set of circumstances, however I did like the idea. Given that, I simply endeavored to make it as realistic as possible.

And there will be a sequel....watch this space!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot stuff

Rock and roll. Love your imagination and grammer. You now have characters to play with. Please me with some more of it? Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
hot,hot sex

Goofy story, hot, hot sex. can't wait for Sophie and maybe dad to get involved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
cool story

that was cool, whatever they may think. Keep up the good writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
one word.....WOW!!!!!!!!

makes me want to move to frisco with my mom!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
It's a story people!

Very hot sex......please make a sequel with Sophie involved. Also give some more details on the kids. Great work.

cncstevecncstevealmost 18 years ago
It's a STORY!

Come on people! It's amateur fiction... make believe. These are not the next great American novel... they're fantasies and stories that people make up for the enjoyment- for escapism for the readers. So what if the action of an earthquake isn't the way it's supposed to be or the parent acts differently from how we would or think they should? Does every guy have a 10" dick or every woman a 38D cup Penthouse pet? Of course not, but that's what the author wanted and so be it. Does 'belivability' make for a better story? At times, yes. But at times, our (and the author's) imaginations are SO much better. Would you condemn Dr. Suess because there is no such thing as green eggs and ham or a 'who'? We read these for the same reason we go to the movies and watch tv... for the enjoyment. And ask any social worker about how a parent 'should' act and they'll tell you that life IS stranger than fiction. So relax and enjoy!

GirlWatchinGirlWatchinalmost 18 years ago
It's EROIC FICTION!

For pity's sake, give the author a break! This isn't National Geographic, The story was fun, and well written, and the sex was hot! What more could you ask for. Nice job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

though the premise was obviously weak, the sex was hot and I think that is the main point. Now keep it up. Since Sophie said how hot it was, how about including her in an after quake threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
good story

though the premise was obviously weak, the sex was hot and I think that is the main point. Now keep it up. Since Sophie said how hot it was, how about including her in an after quake threesome?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Slack

If we are expected to believe that he could accidentally titty fuck his Mom, come in her mouth and then fuck her all by accident; I think we can cut him some slack on the finer details of an earthqhake, don't you?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

fucking crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
I don't think

the author has ever been in an earthquake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Nah you lying!!

True story

toJohnny7toJohnny7almost 18 years ago
Highly unlikely

But it's a nice fantacy. Worthwhile read.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous