Vicarious

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is that so?" Dimitri taunted, his hand now on the inner thigh of Ashe, right where the dress ended. He began to slowly slide upward. "Is this feeling familiar? I'm sure he wanted to feel what he did to you."

"Mmhhhm," Rei moaned softly, his voice growing desperate and hoarse. "Yes, I think so..., feels so..., right."

Dimitri slipped his hand up until it met hot, slippery wetness, making Rei react with a sigh and a little tremor. Rei had never felt this horny in his life, not even with a girl. Dimitri played along Rei's slit, smiling at the erotic expressions on his beautiful face as he made his way to Rei's most sensitive point at the apex of his pussy. Rei shut his eyes and bit his lip, opening his legs wider signaling his friend to have his way.

And that he did, pressing one finger deep into the snug space, circling the boy's clit with his thumb. Rei was panting and squirming on the blanket as Dimitri fingered his pussy, not knowing it was him but believing it was his sister. He removed his finger out of Rei's pool of desire and promptly put it to his gloss smeared lips. Rei didn't think twice about tasting his sister's juices off his hot best friend's finger. He licked and sucked desperately, his pussy becoming more of a mushy mess as he let go and acted as slutty as he truly desired.

Rei then pushed Dimitri onto his back on the grass, fidgeting with his belt until it came loose. Dimi lifted himself up as Rei yanked down his shorts, exposing his swollen cock meat, six inches long and about the diameter of a dollar coin. Rei fastened his supple, soft lips around the reddish head which leaked precum from the slit. He licked up the little droplet before pouring his wet mouth all over the shaft until the mushroom tickled the back of his throat.

Rei oscillated up and down at a slow pace, all while jerking up and down at the base. "Oh, damn, you're... mn... so good at this!" Dimitri noted and gripped a handful of soft, brown hair.

"I've had practice," Rei said with a wink and then set his mouth back to the task it was designed for. He left his mouth completely wet, never swallowing saliva but letting his drool lubricate as he sucked his best friend's hot cock. Rei cupped Dimitri's sack with his free hand, keeping his mouth full of dick as he bobbed up and down.

Rei gently fondled his balls for a few minutes while snacking on his penis before reaching further underneath, going between Dimitri's ass cheeks with his fingers. He brought his knees up and opened wider, allowing Rei to access the tiny puckered rim in the center of his tight ass cheeks to force a finger inside. He groaned at the welcome intrusion, his eyes glazed over with wanton lust. It was uncommon to find a girl willing to finger fuck his asshole, especially without him asking for it. He felt like he was the luckiest guy to ever live and it was all thanks to Rei, in more ways than he could know.

Rei was running an ever increasing fever between his legs and put fingers to work on his clit as he probed Dimitri's ass and slurped sloppily on his boystick. "Oh, shit baby, you're gonna make me cum like that! Let's fuck already!" Dimitri exclaimed, sitting up and pulling Rei's face back to his for another sloppy kiss. Their mouths glued together and tongues massaging and caressing eagerly and panting, Dimitri pulled the thin straps of Rei's dress down and off each slender arm and exposed his two, perfectly perky breasts.

He then rolled over on top of Ashe's body, leaving his shorts on the ground then quickly removed his polo shirt. He came back in for more sensuous kisses, kneading and squeezing the fleshly, round globes he had exposed. "So, what happened next?" Dimitri asked playfully.

"Just shut up and fuck me!" Rei squealed, yanking the skirt of the dress up, leaving the entirety of it around his waist. His pussy was so wet he had been dripping down his thighs, making them slick with the evidence of his need.

Dimitri did as he was told, using a hand to guide his cock head to Rei's trickling twat and slid deep inside him, slowly. "Oh my god!" Rei cried as soon Dimitri's cock entered his sacred feminine hole. He had never expected it to feel so good to be fucked. If I had only known, I might have let Dimitri penetrate me a long time ago!

All Rei could feel was a rush of pleasure, lust and love for his bestie who was stroking his inner girl, pumping in and out of him faster than he could process his own thoughts. "Mmmmmm fuck, I love it! Fuck me baby boy! Fuck me harder!" Rei cried out breathlessly as his body began to tremble in orgasm.

Dimitri fucked harder and faster and soon, his own orgasm arrived. "I'm gonna cum," he warned, slowing down the pace at which he stroked Rei's cunt.

"Oooo, I want it on my face!" Rei exclaimed, surprising even himself.

Dimitri quickly backed out of Rei's pussy, but it was a little too late and he began to spurt warm, milky semen before he was all the way out. He stroked his spitting cock in the direction of Rei who laid on his back running fingers across his overstimulated clit. Dimitri's cum squirted all over Rei, his tummy, his dress, his tits, his pussy, and some made it's intended target right on his lips. As quickly as the cum had landed there, Rei was slipping his tongue out to lap it up and swallowed, filling his belly with his bestfriend's love.

Rei lay there for a while, letting his and Dimitri's hands roam all over his body, basking in the afterglow. Then finally, they decided to get dressed, but not before Dimitri volunteered to lick his cream off every inch of Rei's supple body. And Rei did the same, sucking the creaminess off Dimitri's cock, both acts turning them on again. When Dimitri suggested another session, Rei declined. "I don't want Rei to suspect anything," Rei said, meaning Ashe. It would be really embarrassing to him that her suspicions that he wanted to fuck Dimitri were valid.

"Why not? It's not like he doesn't know you have sex. And I know it might have been a little early but I'm sure he expected us to fuck eventually."

"I know, it's just that I don't want to get in between you two," Rei said, searching for a good excuse not to tell Ashe what happened.

"That could never happen. Rei is the love of my life..., uh, you know, as my best friend.

Nothing will ever change that. And I also really like you, so I don't see any reason every day can't be just like the last two."

"I would love nothing more than every day to be just like this, trust me. But... let's not let Rei know what happened here. Let's just keep it between us for a little while. Please?" Rei pleaded, looking Dimitri in the eye.

"Okay babe, we won't tell. Not until you're ready," Dimitri said with a smile then kissed him. "I guess he wouldn't want to hear how I could taste my cum on his sister's lips," he jested, but really did taste it. Rei chuckled, thinking even in his own body that thought might have turned him on.

Dimitri put his shirt and shorts back on while Rei straightened out his dress. He did his best to wipe off the cum stains but ultimately decided on a trip to the cleaner's in the morning. The couple packed everything in Dimitri's SUV and headed back.

*****

Ashe had just seen Rei off for his first date with Dimitri in her body. She was anxious about whether her brother could represent her well. She figured it was only so long they could keep up the deception so she logged onto her computer to do some research about the goddess Atlantiades, her blessings and her curses.

Most legends were the usual stories of making people fall in love to live happily ever after. But some websites revealed Atlantiades' mischievous nature and what seemed to be curses. Sometimes she held human sex slaves through mind control, other times she removed men's penises and most interestingly, she would swap people's genders, usually as a form of punishment. The lore was all over the place and it was hard to tell which were true and which were simply legendary. Even still, Ashe never found any evidence that the goddess' work could ever be undone. After a couple hours of research, Ashe got undressed, only leaving on her tight orange panties, then plopped on the couch to watch TV.

As she lay, Ashe found herself becoming increasingly horny, the lump in her panties growing into a large tent. She tried to ignore it, resisting the urge to do anything with Rei's body she didn't want him to do in hers. But by the time it was dark outside, her hunger grew beyond what she thought possible. Strangely, the feeling flooding her body didn't feel like simple horniness, but like she was with some, engaging in foreplay. She hadn't even touched herself yet and her cock was already straining in her panties, a quarter-sized precum stain darkening the fabric.

Reasoning this must be normal male horniness, she fought to keep her hands above the waist until another wave of pleasure struck, causing her to groan audibly. She rolled over on the couch and shoved a pillow between her legs and started to hump it with animalistic fervor. She was being sent over the edge like someone was toying with her, but no one was there. And since she was alone, she resolved to relieve herself by letting her desires drive her wherever.

She desperately humped the pillow through her panties for a while and was suddenly struck with a strong urge to suck on something. No boy's cock being present, she shoved two fingers in her mouth and began to fuck it with them, feeling like she was losing her mind to lust.

Once the oral fixation subsided, Ashe got rid of the pillow and lay on her back. She quickly slid her panties to mid thigh and took her huge cock in her hand and began to masturbate. She stroked herself up and down while thrusting into her fist with her hips, fucking her hand. Closing her eyes, Ashe could imagine Dimitri on top of her, fucking her pussy or even her asshole since she was a boy. The vivid image coupled with her quick stroking fist and upward thrusts caused a surging orgasm to explode and warm, sticky cream pumped out the tip of her cock. Ashe moaned in ecstasy as she came all over her chest, stomach and neck, jerking her spasmodic cock until nothing was left.

"What the hell was that!?" Ashe whispered to herself, still panting. Her body glowed from the most intense orgasm she had ever given herself, thinking men have it so much better. After a minute or so, she decided to have a shower before she was caught in that state by her brother who might be coming back any minute. She waited up a while to debrief the date but then eventually fell asleep.

Rei snuck inside the house in his grass and cum stained dress, hair a mess and most likely smelling of hot sex. He tiptoed barefoot past his sister who was asleep on the couch and scurried up to the bathroom for a shower.

Now fresh and clean again, he went to his sister's room and slept naked in her bed as she would. The amazing night he had as Ashe made him desire to be her in every way possible forever.

... to be cotinued...

I actually finished this story months ago but was afraid I would never finish it. I figured I should go ahead and publish it anyway since it is a decent story (or so I think).