Vicar's Wife Asked a Favour Ch. 01

Story Info
I help at the community hall.
4.6k words
4.08
24.4k
19
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers

Today the sun shone, it shone bright and hot and I had a simple task clear out a cupboard in the local community hall. The ask for help was so simple any idiot could cope with it...

"Just help me empty the green cupboard, check it and take it to the tip." Asked the vicar's wife very nicely.

I've been using the hall for a number of years, it started with my daughter attending dance lessons every Saturday morning, being the only man in the circle it took a while to get to know some of the mums but my daughter made friends with another girl and suddenly I found I was chatting to her mother, after that I seemed to have become an honorary mum and became part of the group.

Several of the mums were members of the 'Mothers and Babies Club' and regularly took part in a quiz planned for a few weeks later, looking for another to make up a team of eight I became a member of 'Saturday Dance Mums'. Now I've taken part in a number of quizzes over the years and at the age of twenty-five I don't think I do too badly, I held my own and with the brainstorming on our table we came a very respectable third place and only seven points behind the leaders.

However throughout the evening there had been constant calls to the quiz mistress that we couldn't hear her, after the prizes had been awarded and we were packing up our group of eight arrived at the conclusion that I Terry would be able to do the job better. How that was established I have no idea, it most certainly didn't com from my lips. The hall has a sound system, not a particularly good one but it was adequate for a quiz. However the lady mumbled a lot and repeatedly failed to keep the microphone near enough to her mouth.

Moving on four months found the same team of eight sitting in the same position in the hall for the next quiz and the same lady sat on the stage mumbling away to a distant microphone. Following a dozen or so complaints of not being able to hear she threw a wobbly, stood and halfway through the second round of questions she left the stage. While the noise of chatter rose as we discussed what was happening, my team rekindled the notion that I, Terry, should take to the stage and they started chanting; Te-ree, Te-ree, Te-ree and in next to no time the remaining teams joined in chanting.

So what does muggins do? Muggins, Terry, stands and walks to the front of the hall to see where the vacant quiz mistress had gone. The door to one side of the stage leads to a passage and an external door and through the open door I saw the very same grey haired lady driving away in her very old Morris 1000. Climbing the steps to the stage the babble of chatter died and applause took over.

At school I'd done an amount of drama but mostly the backstage part of it but nothing since, walking to the vacated table I picked up the microphone and tapped it. I heard nothing from the loudspeakers, flicking the switch up I tapped again and hearing the sound bounce back I held up my hand and for the first time in nine years spoke into a microphone, the foulest possible smelling microphones metal grill;

"Errr... Ladies and Gentlemen... err it's a weird situation. Are there any organisers here?"

The room fell silent, silent enough to hear the proverbial pin drop until someone coughed.

"Urrrm right. I'm Terry and I'll try to umm..."

I walked to up stage of the table and looked over the piles of paper. I was shaking, physically shaking as I stammered;

"Moving on to question four,"

A little ripple of applause made me wait.

"Question four, which king burnt the cakes?"

The deathly silence turned into whispering and I heard several names; 'Alfred, Harold, Edward etcetera.' And gradually the noise of chattering rose.

"Question five..."

By the time I'd asked all ten questions of the round my shaking had eased, I was still feeling nervous but my hands had stabilised.

"If you'll swap papers with your neighbours I'll read out the answers..."

After the papers were marked they swapped back and finding the score sheet I noted the scores down as the teams called them out.

After round four was completed I read out the running scores and announced the current winning team as we stopped for our food break, my knees felt like jelly as I stood and stumbled my way back to my team.

After the congratulations had finished I asked what it sounded like but having heard no complaints I'd thought it must have been okay.

"Brilliant, terrific, amazing, perfect." Were the four terms I heard that stuck in my head.

After the break I continued with rounds five to eight, announced the final scores, handed out the bottles of wine to the winners and tubes of Smarties to the team in last place and thanked everyone for coming. A lady walked forward and taking the microphone from me was about to speak but first I watched her flinch as she smelt it.

"On behalf of the scout leaders I'd like to say a big thank you to you Terry for doing a brilliant job." A round of applause made her stop, "and taking over from Ruby. I'm sure everyone here is of the same opinion that we all heard every word." More applause, "and will you do the job again next time please."

This time there was a big cheer with the clapping. She gave the microphone back.

"OO I hadn't thought about doing this again, this is just a one off helping out. Thank you all again for helping make this work, good night, safe journey home and God Bless."

I started stacking the piles of paper then switched the microphone back on. "Excuse me again please; does anyone know where things go?"

A man walked forward and introduced himself as something to do with the drama group and helped put the sound equipment away in a cupboard. Doing so he reiterated others comments about me doing a good job and thanked me again. By that time the bits of snack things of mine left on the team table were in the carrier bag they came in, I had my empty beer glass to go into it and there was the pile of papers I'd been working from with the laminated 'jokers' but everything else had been cleared and stacked.

Luckily another lady, Judy or July, came forward and offered to take the papers and return them to the quiz mistress, Ruby, who it seems was the sole organiser for the event. She also suggested I wrote my name and phone number on the papers.

Four of 'my team' were waiting for me and placing my glass in the bag one of them was holding for me I suddenly started feeling very heavy and shaking again. Realising my adrenalin store was virtually depleted I knelt down on the floor before anything sinister happened as I felt myself collapsing.

There was great concern about my wellbeing but a few minutes later I felt much better and slowly stood. I'd walked to the hall but the husband and wife, the only other male on the team, insisted on giving me a lift home.

I made a mug of tea, showered and went to bed. Waking I found a half full tea on the bedside unit and seeing the time was 08:30 I got up thinking I needed to make plans to collect my daughter from her sleepover with nanny and grampa.

The phone rang just as the news started on the radio, being an unknown number I answered a little gruffly; "Hello yes?"

A deep female voice; "Good morning, is this Terry?"

Still a bit gruff; "Yes."

"I hope I haven't woken you. I'm Ruby; I understand you helped out last night."

"Oh Ruby yes."

"I'm so sorry Terry, I used to get help running the quiz but recently it has just been myself and getting the complaints last night was the final straw. I really don't want to let the teams down but I simply can't cope with the whole thing on my own."

"I see."

"Now I've heard from several people how you did a really good job and I wonder if I can rely on you for help in the future?"

"Really?"

"I'd be extremely grateful if you could do what you did last night as I can easily cope with the rest."

Suddenly I'd become quizmaster and next thing I knew the drama group had me doing the same thing and at another venue for them some five miles away, and there another quiz for the preschool. I was up to six quizzes a year. I don't know whether it was my voice or mannerisms or for that matter sheer desperation that promoted me to such a position but people regularly mentioned I'd done a good job.

Being a qualified electrician I started getting little repair jobs in Church and Hall and also became the 'volunteer' electrician for the drama group and with that went the lighting and sound systems. I'd become a key holder, a bunch of keys including a master for the internal doors and six such doors were cupboards painted from red to purple in rainbow colour order.

It had taken four short years to become the 'everything with a plug or battery' person from stepping in at the quiz, or put it another way my daughter had not only started school, she was now nine and halfway through junior school and attending three different dance classes every week. Along with several other good class members she had performed at two of the drama groups shows.

So Geraldine, that'll be the vicar's wife, had asked if I could help empty the green cupboard as the playgroup who had been using it had disbanded some six months before.

The arranged day and time arrived, I arrived, Geraldine did not but I started at the top shelf with a box of drawings, more correctly sheets of different coloured paper with random scribbles, I checked each to ensure they couldn't be identified and one by one decanted the contents into another box. The same thing happened with four boxes then I found a cardboard box with a name and phone number containing drawing instruments like compasses etcetera.

I rang the number.

"Hellllo."

"Hello my name is Terry, is this Denise?"

"Speaking."

"Ah, I've just come across a red cardboard box with drawing instruments..."

"Oh goodness where? I've been looking for that."

"In the playgroup cupboard."

"That explains it, my daughter used to work with them sometimes."

"Are you local?"

"In Sterling Drive."

"I'll drop them in when I finish here, what number?"

"Four, I'll be home all day."

"See you later, bye."

The top shelf was clear, the next shelf was full of crap, a seven litre plastic storage tub full to the brim with broken wax crayons, most of the bits I could see were no bigger than a pea, a similar box equally full with scraps of coloured pencils. I stacked them one on the other on the floor. Another bigger box, full of plastic beakers, paper cups paper plates etcetera, all of which were grubby, squashed, creased or torn was placed on the stack. Removing the escaped crayons and pencils bits of paper some twigs and other assorted bits found the shelf clear.

"Hello Terry, sorry I'm late."

"Geraldine, good afternoon. I think these are all rubbish."

"Oh good, you've started." She started looking through the boxes; "Rubbish... paper plates rubbish... wax crayons rubbish... huh, broken pencils, rubbish..."

Pulling things from the next shelf Geraldine took a roll of paper; "Ooo table cloth, looks like nearly a roll. Sellotape dispenser, I'll have that for the office."

After that there was loads of scrap stuff, three scruffy kettles but no bases, a smashed up toaster, a mouldy sandwich maker, various plastic containers containing random bits of games and toys in various states of broken and dirty and another second but much smaller box showing the same name and phone number. The list goes on but most of it was loaded into my car.

Lastly the loose shelves were lifted out one by one, stood upright and brushed off, wiped with a wet cloth and returned into place.

"Are you sure you don't mind going to the tip for me."

"No problem."

"If you could bring the good storage boxes back they may come in handy please Terry."

I washed and dried my hands, picked up the red box and left Geraldine sweeping. I placed the box on the passenger seat and headed for Sterling drive.

The sun was shining bright, bright and hot. Even the white PVC door of number four radiated heat as I stood before it and used the brass knocker in the shape of a naked woman.

"Who is it?"

"Hello, it's Terry, I have your box."

The door opened a little, hesitated as eyes peered through the gap then opened fully. Before me stood a slim woman in her sixties, straight shoulder length grey hair with a few dark streaks still remaining around her attractive face.

"Fuck me." I muttered hopefully under my breath

"Is that an invitation Terry?"

"Oh Denise I'm so sorry, please excuse me."

The hint of a smile slipped from her face; "Is it not an invitation then?"

Words failed me for a moment as I stared at the lovely figure, slim but very shapely with a bit of a tummy and prominent breasts inside a short white snug fitting mini-dress, I stared as I took in the low round neck, the snug fit pulled against the breasts flattening them to create a wide cleavage and wide spaced quite obvious nipples on unrestrained breasts.

"Wow."

I took a step back to take in the lower parts, the lower parts which consisted mostly of legs, tanned legs, again nicely shaped and slim atop naked feet with surprisingly straight toes for her age. The length of the dress was short, the length was very short and snug down as far as her hips then the flare continued for only just enough to be decent.

"You are one fucking shit hot gorgeous lady."

"Fuck of don't be such a dick."

"Huh."

"Are you coming in then?"

"Oh, err, just dropping them, err this." I held the red box forwards.

Denise was standing there holding on to the door handle and casually lifted her left knee to scratch her right ankle with her big toe. The action made me look right down again, to again observe how lovely and straight her feet are, so unlike most women of her age who have spent a lifetime wearing far from ideal fashionable shoes.

"Lovely feet Denise."

"Thank you Terry but do come in."

My eyes wandered back upwards now seeing the angle of her left leg meant her vulnerable pussy must be literally only just hidden from view by the hem of the dress and her knickers... my upwards eye movement faltered at the curve of her tummy then again at her nipples before settling on her face.

"Thank you Denise." I stepped forward; once, twice then lifted my foot over the threshold and the other, now I was close enough that I had to look down at her face and just a touch lower found the darker depths of her cleavage. For a moment we held that pose until she stepped back to allow me to move in and the door closed behind me.

"Kettle has just boiled or would you prefer orange squash or cola?"

"Well I'm just on my way to...

"Nonsense." I followed the only just covered arse towards the kitchen where her right arm reached up to open a cupboard and grab a mug, I'm not sure how I noticed the mug as my eyes were firmly glued to the bottom of her right buttock which was tantalisingly on display, just that little bit just for a moment but not enough to see her knickers. "Tea Terry?"

"Err yes please."

Again there was just a quick glimpse of buttock as she collected another mug.

"Why did you ask who was at the door?"

"I'm half expecting the vicar to call but I couldn't let him see me in this dress."

"It is bloody lovely on you but only because you have such a lovely figure. Do you always go without a bra?"

"Personal."

"Well I noticed you at the last quiz and now."

"I usually don't bother, especially when it's hot like this. It depend what I'm wearing of course."

She turned with a tray in her hands, "Go through to the lounge and put the box on the dining table."

I did as told and Denise walked past the small table then bent down to place the tray, giving me a terrific down dress view then running her hands over her bum to smooth the dress she carefully sat but in such a way that I saw only a side view of her thigh.

"Take a seat Terry." I sat in front of her trying to look up her dress but the little there was of it was obstinately dropped between her legs.

We chatted for an hour and I learnt a lot about the church and hall users and the scandals, particularly interesting being the names of those having extra curricular sexual liaisons.

"Sorry I must make a move, I need to get to the recycling centre then get my daughter from school."

"Oh okay."

I tried bloody hard to see up her skirt but every single movement she made, every sodding action, I saw as far as the top of her inner thigh and not a fucking millimetre more.

We both stood and I got another lovely down dress view.

"It's been lovely talking Denise and thanks for the... err gossip and the tea."

"Thanks for bringing my bits back."

"You're welcome and just to repeat myself you look bloody good in that, the dress really works for you."

"Go, don't want to be late."

I left, dropped the rubbish into the correct bins at the recycling centre, returned the empty storage tubs to the car, collected my daughter from school and made dinner when we got home. We sat at the table eating fish fingers, cheesy mashed potato, baked beans and peas interspersed with talking about our days, and she was trying to explain the KFC method for dividing fractions that they'd been learning and then we started practicing her spellings: Average Crematorium Lighting Equipment Frequently Prejudice Ancient Government Temperature Guarantee. I was always amused at the sentence the teacher tried to create with the obligatory words. Then we discussed the methods for calculating areas of shapes.

All of a sudden she asked about my day so I explained a little of the job I did in the morning then emptying the green cupboard, dropping off the box and the recycling. It was about then I realised I had a stonking great erection in my pants as I'd mentioned the visit to Denise.

In the kitchen I put some ice cream on slices of Bakewell tart but the topic filling my head was the very short mini dress, I could have seriously imagined a teenager wearing something that short but it really took a brave pensioner, albeit with a fantastic, figure to pull it off. Huh pull it off, my head started imagining pulling the dress off.

I had to shake the thought from my head and return the tub of ice cream to the freezer then take our desserts through, the bowls became cleared and even licked. The thought suddenly struck me there should have been two boxes for Denise and all of a sudden I felt a panic developing as I couldn't recall seeing the second box since putting it on the floor with the other.

"Are you ready for dance Kiddo?"

"Yep I just need a wee and get my dance shoes."

The car clock showed 17:57 as I turned the engine off in the hall car park, we entered the main door.

"You don't need to come in Dad."

I was still getting used to being dad and not daddy. "I have to do something, it's alright I won't cramp your style." I gave a gentle push between her shoulder blades towards the double door to the hall.

I headed to the corridor leading to the cupboards and unlocked the green door hoping to find the little brown box but found it to be completely empty as expected. Thinking on I then returned the five empty plastic storage boxes to the empty shelves and sent a text message to Geraldine; 'Have put plastic boxes in green didn't wash them, was a small brown box left behind?'

Within seconds I received 'Thanks Terry nothing left only scraps'

'Thanks'

I looked in the hall to see the class was in full swing and returned to the car, checked the box wasn't in the boot then checked around the front seat, it had slipped off the side and lightly wedged between the seat and door threshold, I did no more than place it back on the seat, check the time for my daughters class and drive to Sterling Drive. For the second time today I used the naked lady door knocker except now it wasn't radiating so much heat.

Harvey_32
Harvey_32
498 Followers
12