Vicar's Wife Asked a Favour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is it?"

"Hello it's Terry."

The door opened a little just as earlier and almost straightaway opened fully.

"Hello again. Come in."

I entered and had to wait for Denise to step back.

"Go through, I won't be a moment."

I placed the box on the empty dining table and sat in the same seat as earlier. A deliberate ploy in the hope the still present white mini dress may reveal a little more than earlier. She must have been in the middle of making a drink as she appeared carrying the tray with the same two mugs and as before walked past the low table to the other side before bending down to deposit the tray. As before I got a nice down blouse view but she sat in the same way revealing nothing.

"Hello again Terry is my tea really this special?"

"Yes of course it is."

We both did a cross between a laugh and a snort.

"I forgot to drop that box in earlier."

"Oh is that my Draw'otec?"

"No idea but it has your name and number on it like the red box."

"Thank you for bringing them round, I hope you didn't make a special trip."

"Oh no not at all, my daughter is in dance class."

"So you thought you'd come back here and pog at me?"

"No, no. I remembered the box and looked for it in my car. But I can't lie, you do look bloody good and I am enjoying pogging you and especially in that dress. Do you often dress like this?"

"This?" Denise pulled at the neckline, "This was my granddaughters from a couple of years ago. It's a bit tight really, especially round here." She placed hands on the side of her breasts then pinched and pulled the fabric which momentarily allowed her nipples to move a little forwards."

"Not many women of..."

"Yeah I know old women like me."

"I suppose that is the sort of thing I'm trying to say but you're not old are you?"

She nodded. "So why are you really here?"

"Truthfully to bring your box..."

It went very quiet.

"You only came here for my box?"

It was one of those surreal moments where the silence was deafening and our eyes locked together. Her box, the thought of her box, her private spot so very nearly in sight behind the little lightweight piece of white fabric. I knew from the pressure in my shorts it would be obvious what I thought about her box. If we hadn't been sitting on opposite sides of a coffee table it would have been just like all of those boy meets girl films where the faces miraculously draw together and lips weld together in a passionate amalgamation of two souls. Alternatively if we were in touching distance I imagined sliding hands across the smooth white encased breasts or even slipping my hand between those parted thighs to touch a grey haired box inside white cotton knickers.

Instead I saw a thumb, slowly and gently wipe from left to right across her lips and then circle under her chin back to the left.

I felt my head was about to explode, my cock definitely wanted to.

The tension broke with; "Seriously Terry... young lad like you getting turned on thinking about a pensioners box?"

"Fuck yes and not only your box, those tits look like delicious entrée's."

"I'm double your age Terry. How old are you?"

Images started shattering; "Twenty-nine."

"Ohhh, younger than I thought. Double your age and still another nine years on top."

"Nine, huh my daughters age." I quickly checked the time.

"My eldest daughter is forty three and you really want to go here."

Well that was it for me when she moved her legs round so I had a perfect view between them but the soft cloth still managed to reach the chair, between her thighs, to hide anything, then her left hand touched her left breast, slid down to her tummy and continued down until the fingers curled round and right under her 'box' as I'd come to think of it.

I jerked as I so very nearly cum in my pants.

Denise moved her hand away bringing the soft fabric with it and pulled it as far as it would go but kept it a seat level so I still saw nothing as it fluttered back to position.

"I wish I was your knickers."

Denise smiled and glanced at the clock; "Five to, I think it's time for you to go."

I was just about to bust a nut but sadly she was totally correct so I stood. "Thanks for the tea... and the err, entertainment. I'll err be erm... off then."

She jumped up off her seat, again giving a nice down blouse view then walked to the hall and I followed.

Instead of opening the door as I expected, she turned put her right hand behind my neck and pulled to kiss my cheek and held the position. To match that I felt a hand hold my solid cock and it jerked it's soggy mess.

Hoping I wasn't misreading the situation I slipped my left hand, not the most convenient but I already had my keys in my right, my left hand down and felt between her legs, curled the fingers up and felt them slip in the folds of a damp naked box.

I heard; "Still got it Denise." whispered in my ear. "Too hot for knick knacks."

"I... err..."

"Go, get your girl."

"B..."

Go... piss off."

The door opened, I bent to kiss her cheek, said; "Thanks." and stepped into the balmy evening air...

"Hello Kiddo, how was dance?"

"Good, yeah good. Erm Dad."

"Yes what's up?"

"You know we've done some shows?"

"Yes."

"How would you feel if I did something at the Civic hall?"

"Oh yes Kiddo, what's the show?"

"Beauty and the Beast."

"What the Christmas panto?"

"Yeah."

"You can be a beast at times but you're not that bad."

She thumped my arm. "Daaad."

"That's fine with me; we'll have to work things through with mum. Are you still seeing her this weekend?"

"I think so."

12