Vicci's Return to the Changing Room

Story Info
A woman returns to the shop looking for more adventure.
5k words
4.59
13.2k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicci walked in to Robinsons of Bawtry lady's fashion Boutique once again, the same one she had come in a few months ago when she bought her perfect dress and had a very satisfying experience. This time she wanted something different in both the dress and the experience and she could feel her excitement growing beneath her blouse at the outcome of both. She'd just finished in the Deluxe Hair and Beauty Salon where she'd been returned to her unnatural blonde and had her fingers and toe nail painted blood red and she was feeling good and very horny.

Her excitement turned to slight disappointment as she approached the counter and found behind it a young, female assistant of no more than 18 years old. She was pleasant enough, pretty, medium height but slightly 'plump' looking, probably more so due to her large bulbous breasts and the fact that her dress was extremely figure hugging. She wore black nylons and heels that made her plumpness certainly more alluring. As they looked through the hundreds of beautiful dresses on display Vicci causally asked about the young man who had assisted her last time and whether we still worked there.

The female assistant, called Jane, told her he did still work here but currently out but would be back very soon. Her disappointment dissipated slightly but as she was here and had an armful of beautiful dresses she decided to try them on anyway and enjoy the experience. Jane showed her to one of the changing rooms but the woman insisted in going in another, the one she had previously used. She walked into the changing room with an anticipation and hung the dresses up and her handbag, drawing the curtain, well almost.

She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She'd put on a couple of pounds since her last visit but not on her tummy just her breasts and hips. She'd grown cup sizes and she was proud of her 36GG breasts which remained firm. She had added a little curve to her hips and it gave her an almost perfect hourglass figure. Her now blonde hair too had grown and gentle fell over her shoulders and down her back. She raised her arms over her head and unclipped the fastener of her blouse around her neck so she could remove it. The blouse pulled tightly over her breasts causing nipples to poking further through the thin material.

She hung up her blouse and once again looked at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were in cased in a sheer black and red half cup corset bra and her large brown nipples were full erect and almost tearing through the material. She cupped her breasts and gently squeezed them, pulling at her nipples making herself moan with pleasure. She continued to do this for a couple of minutes, exciting herself more feeling her cunt getting wet. She resumed undressing by beginning to unzip her skirt but it caught and Vicci called the young girl for assistance.

'Oh be a dear and unzip my skirt. It's caught and I can't do it.' The young innocent assistant crouched down and giving the zip a couple of tugs freed it and eased it down over her solid thighs and down her shapely calves to her heels. Vicci stepped out of the skirt and hung it up with the blouse and turned to face the girl. Her large, tanned breasts and dark nipples were not the only part of her anatomy on display. Vicci rarely wore knickers and her juicy cunt was visible to the girl who looked on slightly shocked at Vicci's boldness and apparently undeterred nature of being practically naked in front of the girl.

Her lacy corset ended just above her tiny tuft where four straps held up each of her dark tan stockings and she stroked her thigh over the changing colours of the stocking welt. Further down they made her legs looked tan with a slight shine. She girl could clearly see the reddy brown tuft of hair that was always kept carefully groomed but the rest of cunt was waxed completely smooth.

The girl just stared at Vicci's beautiful body in ore and slight excitement, tinged with a little embarrassment.

'Thank you! I seem to always need a hand to undress. I hope you don't mind me saying but you have great tits. I love my big tits!' Vicci groped her own breasts again before without any inclination or shame reached out and groped the young girl's tits. So shocked by her action the girl just stood there as Vicci gently molested her and both felt her nipples grow beneath her dress. Then ever more shocking Vicci slid her hand up the girl's dress and down her pantyhose and found her young tight cunt. She slipped a finger inside her cunt making the girl moan loudly.

'Oh you're so tight! You must still be a virgin! Do the same to me, please!' Vicci whispered as she moved close to the girl. Shocked but turned on by Vicci's actions the girl put her hand on Vicci's cunt and slipped two fingers between her wet lips. Vicci gasped with pleasure. They stood there looking longingly in to each other's eyes and they fingered each other. Jane came first, her legs trembling through her orgasm. Vicci came soon after, her juices flowing over the girl's fingers and down her thighs. The moment was suddenly broken and they were brought back from their pleasures by the 'ting' of the shop doorbell. Jane straightened herself and left Vicci flushed but satisfied.

Back in the shop Jane was explaining to her Manager, Mark, who had just arrived about the customer in the changing room. She gave a brief description of her and what she was looking for and her Manager told her to go for her break and that any assistance that was need he would look after the customer's needs.

With excitement and trepidation, the young male Manager approached the changing room and immediately noticed the slight gap. He'd been here before, surely not again. Gently he peered through the gap and almost instantaneously felt himself grow in his trousers at what he saw. It certainly was the same woman he had watched before trying on a stunning blue dress before relieving herself to him to the changing room. He still had her panties that she had left curiously, maybe as a gift and he remembered how she had left laughing and for some reason licking her finger saying she would come again and unbelievably she had returned, true to her word.

Vicci had moved a stool that usually stood in the corner of the changing room in to the centre and was sat on it, her legs spread wide. Her head was back, her eyes closed as she slid two fingers in and out of her smooth cunt, her plump labia stretching wide each time she almost removed her fingers. She was rocking on the seat ensuring the butt plug she had inserted that morning pressed deeper in to her beautiful rounded bum. She'd turned the remote plug up to full leaving tit in her handbag and was enjoying the pulsating device throbbing in her tight asshole. Then she did something the young Manager wasn't expecting.

'I hope you're not going to disappoint me again by just standing there and watching me until you flung your cum in my general direction, as enjoyable as it was to taste.' On hearing of her disappointment of him but also her enjoyment of his cum, he opened the curtain slightly and walked in.

'My, your confidence has grown for you to have come in so easily. Your balls must have grown too, well I hope they have!' She smiled at him and removed the two fingers still buried deeply inside her and placed them in her mouth, sucked off her own juices and then with her index finger beckoned the young Manager to come closer. As he approached her eyes lit up as she got a better view of the large bulge in his trousers. She reached out and stroked the length of it.

'Well you certainly haven't disappointed me with this! Now let's see it properly!' He undid his belt, button and zip and let his trousers drop to the floor. Vicci smiled and licked her lips at the tent in his boxer shorts.

Jane came back from her break to find the shop empty, no sign of customers or her Manager which annoyed her slightly because she know if she had left the shop unattended she would be in for a big bollocking. She wondered if the woman was still in the changing room and moved to the back of the shop to see if she was still there. The curtain was almost closed and she was about called out and ask if everything was ok when she heard a very strange noise followed by a low moaning. It sounded like sucking the dregs of a thick milkshake. Curious to know what it was she crept up to the changing room and peeked through the slight gap in the curtain. What she saw made her gasp out loud in shock.

Mark was stood in front of the customer naked from the waist down and she had her hands gripping his arse cheeks, her red nails digging in to his buttocks as she pulled him towards her. Her lips were surrounding the long, thick cock of her Manager and the slurping noise was the hard sucking she was giving him, his moans were the result of her drawing him in deep.

She watched as the woman continued to suck and wank off her Manager big cock for the next five minutes and began to become aroused by the spectacle. She'd never seen a blow job before never mind given one and couldn't believe how easily the woman slid down his shaft until her lips met his balls. She felt her nipples getting hard again and a warm feeling inside her and instinctively began to rub her cunt. The woman suddenly stopped sucking and stood up, gently stroking his cock ensuring its full length was lubricated with her saliva.

'Now you're going to do what you should have done last time and fuck me!' Vicci move around the changing room and faced the wall between the curtain and the mirror, only feet away from where the young assistant was stood. She'd become so engrossed in the oral display that she had hitched up her dress and was now vigorously rubbing her cunt through her black pantyhose which had soon become very wet and she was having to bite her lip to stop her moans being heard. Vicci placed her hands on the wall and pushed back her curvy hips in readiness for his cock.

'Please hurry and fuck me! I'm so desperate for your beautiful big cock inside me! Please fuck me hard!' She felt his hands on her hips and purred with anticipation. She felt his cock brush against her stocking top and thigh. Then he was in place and the tip of his cock nudged her swollen, wet, smooth lips. The young assistant ripped through her pantyhose as she saw his cock penetrate the woman and his long cock disappear deep in to her cunt much to her approval.

'Oh god that feels so good!' She groaned as his full length entered her, filling her.

'Fuck me hard! God! Fuck me hard!' After a few full strokes she was used to find and she had lubricated him even more with her own juices. They got in to rhythm and as he thrust forward she arched her back, pushing on to him for greater depth.

The young assistant couldn't believe her eyes as she watched them fucking and had to cover her mouth to muffle the sound of her second orgasm. She felt a warm heat on her fingers as her own juices flowed and she couldn't take her eyes off her Manager's piston like dick. As he fucked he reached for the woman's breasts and began to rub and squeeze them crudely, making her moan even louder, bringing on her own orgasm.

'Oh fuck yes! Squeeze my tits! Pull my nipples! I'm cumming! Pull out!' She cried as she, as predicted, came hard. The feeling of his long thick cock in her cunt and the plug buzzing, throbbing in her ass sent Vicci over the edge.

The young assistant had witnessed several new experiences over the course of the afternoon so far but by far the horniest was what happened when her Manager did as he was instructed and 'pulled out' of the woman's cunt. Her fingers were deep inside her own cunt when the woman came. The long hard cock of her Manager was withdrawn and then the woman seemed to visibly shake and a long jet of liquid squirted from her cunt, spraying all over the Mark's cock. Then again and again. The young woman didn't know what she'd just seen but it made her cum again herself but this time her orgasm didn't give her time to stifle her moans of pleasure.

She thought she was caught. Not only would she be branded a voyeur but a dirty pervert for masturbating as she watched. However her luck was in. The woman's orgasm was so powerful and noisy it covered any indication of her own. Both parties in the changing room were too engrossed in the woman's orgasm to hear her own. She took her good fortune as time for her to retreat and pulling down her dress headed back to the counter.

Her orgasm now passed he slide his cock was back inside her even wetter cunt and now it was his turn to provide the fireworks.

'Cum in me! Cum in my cunt! Fill me with your dirty hot spunk please!' Vicci pleaded as once again he grabbed her breasts and pounded away at her squelching cunt. His stamina had held so far, much to the Vicci's delight but his breathing became louder, faster as his orgasm drew closer.

'That's it! Cum in me please!' His own orgasm started by the tightening of his balls, ready to propel his cum. Then his body stiffened as he forced himself inside her and stayed there. He held his breath in anticipation and then whoosh! His balls relaxed and felt his hot cum projected up his shaft and explode from his tip and he let out a huge grunt of satisfaction. His first three blasts of cum hit the top of her womb, filling her full of cum, making her squeal with pleasure.

Three or four more shots made her overflow and cum again herself. The mixture of cum oozed from her cunt as he relaxed and pulled back slightly. He breathed as he spent his final load, sweat dripping from his forehead on to her back. Getting his breath back he withdrew from her completely, a mixture of their cum dripping from his tip. He grabbed his shorts, trousers and dressed quickly.

'I better go and see if my assistant is ok while you finish off in here.' He quickly retreated as she laughed and got dressed.

'I'll be out in a few minutes!' She said laughing as he swiftly left. Vicci put her hand to her red hot cunt and scooped the thick goo oozing from her and licked it from her fingers. He was salty, thick and plentiful and she scooped again three times devouring his seed. Finally clean she left the changing room satisfied for now. He got to the counter and there was no sign of his assistant and it wasn't until he got behind it that he saw her kneeing on the floor.

'Where have you been? Sorting out that customer?' Her voiced had a tinge of sarcasm. He paused before replying.

'Yes she had very specific requirements. What are you doing down there on your knees?' She noticed his bulge and a dark stain growing around it.

'I dropped a box of buttons and I'm picking them up.' Then she heard the noise of heels approaching the counter and before he knew what was happening the woman was stood at the counter and his assistant had unzipped his trousers, pulled out his dick and was sucking on him, much to his shock but unable to do anything about it.

'Yes Madame? Is there anything else I can do for you?' He asked in a shaky voice, trying to act naturally as the young woman sucked deep and hard on his cock enjoying the taste of both his and her cum. Not 10 minutes ago he had filled the woman stood in front of him with cum and now his young assistant was kneeling at his feet sucking him off and the woman was none the wiser, at the moment.

'I'll take these two and try them on at home when I've cleaned up!' She gave him a dirty smile and he winced one of his own back.

'Are you ok?' She asked picking up on his rather strange behaviour.

'I'm fine thanks. You don't have to pay for them now in case you bring them back. If you want them pay next time you come in.' He offered a more pleasant smile but was having to fight the fact that despite her age, the young assistant was giving him one hell of a blowjob.

'Oh thank you that's great! You certainly offer amazing customer service here!' A wicked smile lit up her face.

'Is your young assistant around? I want to thank her for picking out some beautiful dresses for me.' He thought for second, biting his lip.

'I'm afraid she's had to go and do a job on me, sorry I mean for me. It maybe sometime before she's finished doing it!' She gave him a strange but naughty look.

'Ok, I'll thank her personally next time I come by. Thank you for the dresses. I must tell my friends about you! Goodbye!' She picked up the bag and once again left laughing to herself in her dirty way, leaving the door to the shop slightly open. As soon as she had left the young assistant stood up and burst out laughing.

'Do a job on you? Could you be more obvious?' With his cock still pointing towards her, he looked at her in the eyes.

'What the fuck do you think you were doing?' She laughed again.

'I was giving you a blowjob! A pretty good one judging by your reactions. You didn't say that to her when she was sucking your cock! I wanted a go!' His expression lightened slightly as he questioned her.

'Do you think she knew?' He asked slightly concerned that she would be hurt by his dishonest and moral deeds, after all he'd just fucked her and dumped his load in her and then five minutes later his young assistant was sucking him off. She smiled at him and nodded.

'Probably but who cares! I can't wait for my personal thank you from her! But now it's time for you to fuck me!' He watched as she pulled her tight black dress over her head and stood semi naked in front of him. Her black bra barely able to hold in her massive breasts and black pantyhose ripped at the gusset. She turned around and bent over the counter, pressing her breasts against the cold glass top making her nipples even harder than they already were.

She pushed her arse out towards him so it brushed against the tip of his exposed wet cock. He wasted no time in finding the hole in her pantyhose and then her rubbed his cock against her lips, opening her up before forcing himself in to her tight cunt.

'Fuck your big!' She cried as he stretched her open.

'You're so fucking tight! Christ I can't get up you!' She pushed her arse back trying to give him access but he was too big and she was too tight.

'Squeeze my tits and nipples. Make me cum! I'm a virgin that's why I'm so tight. Play with my tits and I will cum!' He did as she said and grabbed handfuls of soft warm flesh and squeezed them hard, tugging on her bullet sized nipples.

'Oh that's it pull my nipples hard. I love it! Make me cum and fuck me.' True to her word his rough play with her nipples made her cum hard and he felt her cunt juices over the tip of his cock. He grabbed her hips and pushed his own hard against her and she finally gave way and he entered her hot, tight cunt.

Vicci had only got a hundred yards down the street, still thinking about the young Manager's strange reaction and the fact that his assistant had disappeared in the blink of an eye when she realised she'd left her handbag hanging in the charging room. The excitement of her fuck had left her head spinning and she was still on the edge due to the remote controlled butt plug being on full and the remote was still in her handbag so she turned on her heels and wiggled back to the boutique.

She found the door slightly open as she left it and wondering why they hadn't close it. She walked in and saw and heard immediately what she'd imagined but never thought possible.

'Fuck!!!!' They cried out in unison as he slid his length inside her fully and the end of his cock punched the back of her womb. Now relaxed she allowed him easier access and soon he was fucking her deep and hard. After a few minutes she was on the verge of cumming again.

'Oh god yes!! That's it! Deeper please I'm cumming! Oh fuck don't cum in me I'm not on anything! Oh god yes! Oh fuck!!!!' Another couple of long, deep thrusts gave her the orgasm she craved and it was big. She screamed out with such force and pleasure he felt her cunt constrict his cock. He felt his balls tighten once again and knew he was close. He managed to hold on just long enough for her to finish her orgasm and slump on to the counter before he had to withdraw from her.

12