Vicci's Return to the Changing Room

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicci saw her opportunity to intervene. She didn't want to see his load wasted even over the young girl's sexy big ass. She walked boldly up to the counter where the girl was recovering from her orgasm and the Manager had his big hard cock in his hand about to fling his load once again.

'No, don't waste it over her ass! I have a better idea!' They both looked up shocked at the outburst and even more about the situation they were in but seeing who it was, the woman they had both had sex with in the last half hour, eased their worries. The Manager refrained from tugging his cock to completion as the woman walked behind the counter.

'Climb on the counter young lady, I need to personally thank you for your services today. You, young man are not going to waste your dirty cum, I've got a tight hole you can dump it in!'

The young girl climbed on to the counter as instructed and positioned herself in front of the woman guessing what her personal thank you would be and she wasn't disappointed.

The young Manager moved behind Vicci who was now bent over and hitching up her short skirt, slowing revealing her stocking tops, straps and then her curvy, naked ass. He knew what she wanted and where she wanted it. She didn't need to tell him and as she buried her face between Jane's thick nylon covered thighs he relieved her of the butt plug. He watched as Jane through her head back gasping as Vicci's tongue licked her plump wet lips.

Vicci's ass gaped after having the stretching butt plug in her ass all day, he used it to his advantage and pressed his tip against her asshole and forced his large head in to her ass. Vicci let out a muffled gasp as he penetrated her. Her tongue was now inside the young girl's tight juicy cunt and she was about to cum again has her tongue slid in and out of her cunt.

Inch by inch of his thick cock edged deeper in to Vicci's tight ass until his heavy balls slapped against her thighs. Vicci loved balls deep in her ass, being stretched so deep and wide. Her anal muscles were strong, gripping his cock like a fist but he pushed through this. He placed his hands on her cheeks spreading them as his thrusting motion increased in speed.

Jane came hard in to Vicci's mouth, moaning, groaning and cursing through her orgasm. It was like no pleasure she had felt before. In the last hour Jane had been groped, molested, finger fucked by a woman, fingering her too, she'd lost her virginity to her Manager and was being amazingly eaten by the same woman who was about to give her a fifth incredible orgasm.

Mark was close but wanted to last long enough to give Vicci another hard, wet orgasm and it felt so good being deep in her arse. Vicci was moaning between deeply licking the young girl's juicy cunt and sucking her hard clit, bringing her close to another orgasm.

Vicci was in heaven. A big cock in her ass and a young, juicy cunt to eat. She sucked her clit then ran her tongue down her cunt lips to her asshole and rimmed the young girl which was too much for her and she came again screaming. It made Vicci smile and she knew her time had arrived. She'd held it back as long as she could but his constant deep pounding and the girl's orgasm sent her over the edge.

'Oh fuck yes! Fuck me big boy I'm cum.......' She couldn't finish her sentence. Vicci spread her legs and rubbing her own cunt lips and clit as her body trembled and her orgasm hit her like a tsunami of pleasure. Her orgasm was even more powerful than the last and her juices gushed from her with a whoosh before splashing over her stockings on to the hard floor.

She did it again and again as his cock filled her asshole with each thrust. With her nipples and clit throbbing, her legs also buckling, her orgasm slowly ebbed away only for another soon to take its place.

As she had cum, he felt her anal muscles tightly contracting along the length cock. He virtually pulled his cock out of her ass before thrusting it deep to his balls. On the fifth thrust he held his cock deep inside Vicci and gripped her hips tight, pulling her on to him. He could feel his balls tighten and he knew it was his turn.

'Aaaahhhh God! Fuck. YES!' It was so intense he could literally feel his cum speed up length of his cock at high pressure and explode in to Vicci's asshole, making her scream with pleasure and satisfaction.

It was her greatest pleasure, feeling the seed of man filling her asshole and he was certainly doing that. On his sixth squirt of hot cum Vicci came again, it wasn't as violent as the last, it was a different feeling, one of ultimate consummation and fulfilment.

Jane slid off the counter and removed her shredded, soaked pantyhose, they would be a gift to her Manager eventually. Mark had withdrew from Vicci's asshole, his long cock beginning to go limp but still with a decent girth. Jane noticed some remnants of his orgasm on the tip of his cock and crouched in front of him and took him in her mouth, cleaning and swallowing his salty remains.

Vicci remained bend over the counter, her large breasts pressed against the glass as she caught her breath. Then she felt something that made her smile. Jane had cleaned Mark and now had started on Vicci. She saw his cum begin to ooze from her ass and she didn't want it wasted. She spread her cheeks and with her tongue scooped out his load until she had devoured the lots. Vicci laughed with satisfaction and came again.

Ten minutes later after getting her handbag, removing her soiled stockings and added a fresh pair Jane had provided her with and repositioning her butt plug, Vicci stood in the shop preparing to leave once again. Vicci walked over to the young Manager and kissed him deep, allowing him to taste the young girl's cunt on her tongue. Vicci then kissed the girl, sucking her tongue and savouring the distant flavours of his cum.

'Thank you both for a most wonderful afternoon's shopping. I will be back again and again!' With that she smiled, turned on her heels and wiggled out of the boutique, her plug was on full again, the drive home would be a very pleasurable experience too.

Mark looked at Jane and smiled at her and she gave him a coy smiled back and they both knew days in the shop would definitely be getting more interesting especially when it was time to return to the changing room.

'I think it's time to close and tidy up this mess Jane.' He looked down at the pool of Vicci's orgasm on the floor. They laughed simultaneously as Jane tossed him her ruined pantyhose.

'Well maybe I should put some new ones on and after we've cleaned up you can give me a little more training Mark.' He brought the soaking pantyhose up to his face and breathed in her aroma and simply nodded.

Vicci got home, showered and tried the dresses on, they both fitted perfectly. She smiled as she knew that meant another visit to the boutique soon to pay for them. As she lay naked on her bed, one hand teasing her hard nipples, the only gently rubbing her excited clit she closed her eyes and dreamt of what further delights lay ahead in the changing room of that most wonderful boutique.

12