All Comments on 'Vice Cop Ch. 06'

by AudreyHepburn

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Billydee2Billydee2over 16 years ago
Great Story

Can't wait for Mason to get found out. I hope you realize when those 2 do get together its going to be explosive between them and its going to melt both their minds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Like An Action Movie

This is damn good. This has everything- action, adventure and a little hint of romance, and it's the kind of nostalgic pulp fiction novels like Don Pendleton's Mack Bolan novels, Nick Carter and of course even a little bit of Ian Fleming's James Bond. You're not realistic but this is escapist fiction pure and simple. You have a flair for action but you have a light touch when it comes to violence and sex, and ultimately it's soft-core but TERRIFIC and well-written because it's heavy on plot and character Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Another chapter in a great series

Ms. Hepburn adds another fine chapter to her captivating series. While there isn't as much sex as I would like, the sex scenes she does write are hot and realistic. But it's the two main characters, Hudson and Lexa, both interesting and believable, that make this series worthwhile. It's high time these two came together and fucked their brains out. That would be a scene to challenge this capable writer, and one I would love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Continuity

How has this guy never had a date for the policemen’s ball? The first chapter describes him as having a string of girlfriends and lovers in NY & Jersey. No one ever turned him down.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous