Vice Cop Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hudson looked pensively. That would be a dream. He looked away for a moment and thought of Lexa. What would she think if he were a higher ranking officer. But then he remembered Mason and the way Lexa looked at him. He then recalled his appointment with the Cherry Blossom Mail Order Bride company agent. Hudson had already looked at the catalog with pictures of dozens of Asian women from Korea, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, China and the Phillipines. He was impressed by one girl in particular, a thin and beautiful Chinese girl, aged twenty four. She looked like she had a lot of dignity, intelligent, but sad, lonely and needy. He wanted a girl to need him......

"Ok, Chief, I'll be here when you need me for this. The only thing is it's my day off tomorrow and I need to take care of some personal business."

"Go handle your business. I will call you when I need you."

Lexa had packed all the necessary paraphernalia for her first trip to the Poconos.

She had been there before, with her mother and father, as a little girl. She knew how to ski but it had been a long time since she had done it. She took various changes of clothes along with her skiwear; warm winter clothes that included a muff, snow boots, and a hooded jacket with the hood lined with fur eskimo-style. She waited for Mason to arrive from the porch of her home and sure enough, promptly at six, Mason arrived. He was not driving his prized Bentley but a small dark brown van. He honk and Lexa approached, waving.

She had no difficulty taking her own luggage into the back of the van but Mason helped her out in a courteous manner. They got into the van and were on their way out of the city. Twilight had fallen bringing with it a chill in the air. Clouds above them turned grey and the sun had a hazy quality to it

"You've been to the Poconos, you said?" Mason said to her.

"Years ago when I was a teen and living with my parents," she said, "I love to ski. My mother loved the mountains and the outdoors. For an accomplished opera singer in the city, she always enjoyed nature and the outdoors."

"If you don't mind my asking, where is your mother living now?"

"She was living in Manhattan but she moved out. My father bought a home in Long Island recently. She loves it there. It's beautiful and she has grown a large garden. I haven't visited her in a while."

"You talk a great deal about her; she must be one heck of a woman." They drove on into the descending night, leaving the city and on to the interstate that would lead them to Pennsylvania and the Poconos Mountains. They chatted and joked and heard music on the radio. Mason turned the station from country to jazz, he happened to cross a weather report on the news.

"For those of you traveling by road to The Poconos in Pennsylvania this weekend, take extra caution," said a male announcer, "the weather forecast for the ski areas calls for more snow than normal. Our weathermen are looking into it and we will broadcast a report in case of a snowstorm."

"Oh, no," Lexa said, "what bad luck. I was all set to go skiing. I hope there won't be a snowstorm."

She looked out the window and the skies above were showing every sign of a storm. She sighed........

FIVE

Hudson returned to Chinatown.

Having picked the girl he wanted as wife from among the picture catalog, he needed to talk to to Cherry Blossoms agent, pay him and go through all the legal stuff before the waiting period began. He knew the waiting might not be long. Many of these girls were anxious to come to America and moved as quickly as possible to get to the States. Sure enough, Nat Coldwell was at Madame Chang' restaurant, sitting on the same table in the back, awaiting Hudson's arrival. He was smoking again and in the shadows, being night, he looked a tad sinister.

Hudson approached him and sat down on the chair that was also waiting for him. They shook hands across the table. Nat had finished his solitary dinner and was drinking alcohol.

"I've selected this girl, she insists on being called Cherry, as my wife," Hudson said to him, "she's from mainland China."

"Very well, now comes the real process," Nat replied, "the matter of payment and what to expect as soon as the girl arrives. Fortunately for you, the girl speaks English."

"Yes I know," Hudson said, enthusiastically, "I read her profile. She was educated in London. She studied violin and can speak three languages. She seems so sweet and so perfect."

"If I were you, Mr. Banach, I wouldn't put these girls on a pedestal," Nat said, cynically, "not all of them are truthful in their profile. But I'm glad you are content with your choice. Call me in two days. I will personally see to it that she gets to your place. A wedding ceremony will be at your expense. You said you were a cop? I'm guessing you saved up for this."

"I have. Thank you, Mr. Coldwell, goodbye.".............

Manhattan police precinct, 10am,

Chief Barry Hiller was absent and Lieutenant Isaiah Dante was taking over for the day. He hardly ever left the precinct himself but had recently taken on assignments which required he go out with a partner. He had called Hudson Banach and the cops in the Vice Department to a meeting regarding the Chinatown case.

"We've been monitoring any hint of illegal activities happening there," said Dante, "and we believe that a prostitution smuggling operation is being conducted by a Chinese Mob. They call themselves The Golden Empire. They are headed by a powerful sort of Chinese Don who claims he's descended of Chinese Emperors. He has a wife who is a Madame of prostitutes and he is said to also hold women in sexual bondage. Reports of missing young girls in Chinatown lead us to believe they are being abducted and taken into sexual slavery."

Everyone's faces showed surprise and disgust. Slavery, happening in America and it was the 1980's. They had a hard time believing it. Lt. Dante showed the cops photographs of the missing Chinese girls. The cops passed the pictures around among each other. Dante continued to speak but was now walking about the room.

"The girls fit a profile - young, pretty and working-class. The girls have disappeared from their places of employment at night. We are positive this is all linked to the prostitution smuggling operation by the Golden Empire. They have, in the past, taken girls from mainland China, smuggled them illegally into the US and put them to work as prostitutes. This is the hardest vice crime we've across. Some of the girls are abused and killed."

Dante's eyes fell on Hudson. Hudson looked like he was lacking sleep but he was trying not to let it show. His dress shirt sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and he was wearing a holster that was attached to his shoulders and back. He returned the Lieutenant's gaze.

"Banach," Dante said, "you're in charge this time. The Chief told me he has assigned you to this position. I trust you are well prepared for all of this."

"Tell the Chief he can count on me as always, "Hudson replied.

"Good. So listen up. You will lead a team of cops into Chinatown where you will search everywhere for any suspicious activity. Look in the restaurants, in the massage parlors, in alleys, in shops, anywhere you can. It is all legit and you can do this without being reported by business owners. Start in two days, Banach."

Good, thought Hudson, that would give him enough time to meet his new wife.

SIX

Mason's van was being bombarded with snow.

Lexa had an unhappy expression in her face and she hugged her chest to keep warm. Mason looked over to her and continued driving, silently. He coughed. After sometime, they had arrived in the Poconos but they were now searching for the cabin where they would be spending the weekend.

Mason turned on the radio again.

"For those of you in the Poconos, skiing will not be possible but the resort remains open for guests who have already checked in. We urge folks to keep indoors and be cautious. A heavy snowstorm is due to arrive any minute."

"Just our luck, eh, Miss O'Neil?" Mason said, smiling.

"I suppose there's nothing we can do," Lexa said, sighing, "but it's too late to turn back now. We're already here. How long before we get to the cabin?"

"It's across these woods and up that mountain. We should be there in at least twenty more minutes."

"Drive carefully," she said putting a hand on his shoulder, "it looks like the snow if coming down pretty hard."

Mason's brown van crossed the woods, thick with pine trees. Snow was falling and covering everything in white, like a shroud. A few cars were seen passing by, taking different directions toward their own cabins. The Poconos was beautiful, even in the snow, and myriad stars dotted the night skies. It had been so long since Lexa had escaped the city and into the realm of nature. She had forgotten how beautiful it was, majestic, even a bit intimidating.

The roads were now covered in snow so Mason drove cautiously toward the looming mountainside ahead. Lexa looked up. A cabin, not old-looking at all, with balcony, porch and various rooms and a sloping roof came into view. It was on the mountain and the rooftop was covered in some snow. From other parts of the mountain, she saw that lights were turning on in other cabins. It was a beautiful landscape.

"Is that it up there?" she said to Mason pointing at the cabin.

"Yes that's it," he said, "pretty isn't it? It belongs to my friend, the Marshalls. Claire and Victor Marshall, they are a wealthy couple in Manhattan. You'll meet them once we move in together. Nice couple. Remind me to introduce them to you."

They drove up the mountain and drew nearer to the cabin.

They drove up the mountain and found the cabin in no time. Mason parked the car in front of the cabin in the driveway. He helped Lexa with her luggage and carried his own and walked toward the front porch. Some snow had already covered the rail in the porch and it was very chilly outside. The snow was falling down in harder drops. Lexa coughed.

"Looks like we're snowed in," she said.

"And you have a cold," Mason replied, "it will be my pleasure to take care of you, Miss O'Neil. I'm sure we can still have fun indoors. I'll put on some warm tea, we'll tell anecdotes and make conversation, watch cable TV and stay up late."

"I shall like that," Lexa said smiling flirtatiously.

* * * *

The Forbidden Palace was nothing more than a replica of the Forbidden City in Beijing, artfully designed and created by the ambitious Chinese mobster who simply went by the name Zheng. Since leaving China in the early 70's, he had established himself as a major underworld figure. Even Italian Mafia families admired and respected him. Rather than opposing him, the Italian mobsters in New York accepted him as a friend and an equal. He had always claimed royal heritage, even back in Beijing, saying that he was the legitimate heir of the greatest Chinese emperor, Zhu Di. He had studied Sun Tzu's book The Art of War and had ninja "soldiers" in an unofficial military regiment at his command. They were armed with ancient weapons and knew kung fu fighting styles, as originally practiced by soldiers of the Yellow Emperor Huangdi and Shaolin monks.

While many, especially police, regarded all of this as bullshit, and believed that -- was simply a deluded and self-indulgent Mafia lord, probably learning all that Kung Fu from Bruce Lee movies. Still, he was hard to find and had eluded authorities for years. Among his crimes were prostitution rings, prostitution smuggling, illegal drug operations and the piracy of goods and products.

The hardest thing for New York Police to uncover about "Emperor Zheng" and his Golden Empire was its location. He conducted his "business" from within a pleasure palace but no one knew where it was hidden. The 70's passed and still, cops had no clue where he was hiding his family. For Zheng, life was good. He had three sons and two daughters. His eldest son would inherit his Mafia father's power position and continue the family business..........

Deep beneath the bowels of Chinatown, just as night fell, and just as it happened each night, there was feasting and partying at the Forbidden Palace.

Zheng had invited many of his Chinese and Italian mobster friends for a lavish orgy. The lights were on, a dazzling array of yellow, red, green and blue lights coming from crystal balls hanging on the ceiling. Music was playing to enliven the spirits, as if the abundance of alcohol wasn't doing that already. Chinese flutes played, mingled with the sounds of ancient stringed instruments and there was dancing.

Empress Ming was proud of the girls she had taken as court dancers. These girls had been geishas in Japan and were expert in the art of dancing and seducing men, but they were not being paid anymore. They were kidnapped by the Empress' ninja soldiers and taken to live as sex slaves at the palace. They were beautiful girls, with flowing dark hair that resembled silk, like the silk they wore in flowing gowns rich with embroidered flowers. They wore flowers in their hair and possessed sexy but coy faces and lips so sweet they seemed aching to be kissed. The dancing was traditional but it always pleased the men.

From among the girls dancing in the middle of the Grand Chamber in which stood the two thrones, was the recently abducted waitress who was employed at Madame Chang's restaurant. She had been taught to dance by one of the girls, and did her best not to fail at her first real dance. She knew that these people were absolutely nuts, escaping reality here in the depths of Chinatown's sewers, actually living as if they were back in 1600's China. The Empress, especially, had a terrible wrath and temper. The girls called her "The Dragon Lady". She had already put some girls to death for disobedience and failure to do what they were told.

Emperor Zheng and Empress Ming were sitting on their thrones, observing the spectacle and drinking their wine. Sitting on small divans and low chairs were Italian and Chinese mobsters, drunk and rowdy, shouting catcalls and cheering the dancing girls. The music was now taking on a faster pace. The flirtatious sounding flute music ended and the more primal, masculine and sexual sounds of beating drums were played. The music, exotic and strong, helped to arouse the sexual appetites of the men.

It was almost time. They knew, each of them, that after the dancing was over, they would be allowed to pick a partner among the dancing girls to take back to the bedroom chambers sprawled across the large palace. With anticipation and gusto, they cheered and applauded as the girls danced in a frenzy, swaying their hips, tossing their heads up in the air and reaching out with their hands toward the men.

The men were not the only ones aroused by the girls. Although she did not reveal this to anyone, not even her husband, the Empress was sexually fond of other females. She enjoyed touching, kissing and making love to other girls, dominantly as if she herself were a man.

Only a few of the slave girls knew of the Empress Ming's lesbian nature. She had taken many lovers in the past but she was always discreet and careful. She knew her husband would feel ashamed and dishonored if he were to learn of this part of her. He believed that only he was enough to sexually satisfy her. As the dancing continued and as the Empress drank some more, the air was ripe and prime with heated sexuality, filling the night with its intoxication.

"Enough dancing," said Emperor Zheng, "now, gentlemen, select your partners and retire to the chambers. I wish you all a good night and remember, you are welcome to the Palace as long as you remember that I alone hold this kind of power and can bring you this kind of pleasure while you continue to be on my side. Gentlemen, I leave you."

He took his wife's hand and kissed it. He was staring at her with lascivious eyes. The Empress was a beautiful and statuesque woman, not taller than the Emperor, but exactly his height, which pleased him. Her dark hair was long and her features were strong. She had eyes that could kill. Her face was cold and eternally expressionless. Whatever emotions she felt, she was able to conceal them. This was of course, a most common and beloved quality of the Chinese. Only other Chinese knew the meaning behind the lack of feeling in faces.

"My wife, come to me tonight," he said.

The Empress was staring at the slave girl who was formerly the waitress at Madame Chang's.

"Not tonight, I am too exhausted for lovemaking with you," she said, "and meaning no disrespect to your Highness, but I want to sit alone in my chamber and work on my embroidery if it so please you."

"It is a womanly act and it is well that you embroider, like Empresses before you, " he said, "go, do your embroidery until you are ready for bed. I shall not wait for you. If it pleases me, I shall find another girl to take to bed."

This should have brought the Empress disgust but she was used to his infidelities. He had taken many lovers in the past. It did not bother her. She, too, had lovers............

SEVEN

Empress Ming wondered if in days of yore, other Empresses did what she did to women. The ancient past was shrouded in mystery and obscurity, and she knew that all things were possible. The Chinese knew the art of lovemaking and had written manuals with illustrations depicting sexual acts of varied kinds. While she had enjoyed sexual relations with her husband often times, her sexual hunger was greater and she craved women.

That same craving was gnawing at her stomach at the moment. Feeling a rush, she quickly retired to her private chamber, a room in the rear of the palace where very little light came in. Lanterns here were dim, but the Empress had wanted them that way.

She had always been afraid that some soldier standing guard at the entrance would look into the room and observe her in the throws of passion with another woman. That would not do. The soldiers were loyal to the Emperor, as well, and he might even inform the Emperor of what his eyes observed. The Empress' handmaidens had been sworn to secrecy. They would loose their heads if they told a single soul about the women whom she called into her chamber.

Picking up her long skirts, she rushed into her chamber and gave a handmaiden an order in Chinese. The girl removed the Empress' clothing and prepared a bath. The private chamber was big and contained a sunken bath, made of stone, and by the waters stood three golden statues of fu lions. The waters were being prepared by the handmaidens, who ensured the waters were warm and steamy. Afterward they dropped red and pink roses into the waters and little floating candles on lily pads. The Empress was nude and walked gracefully into the waters.

"The girl, the one from the restaurant, I want her," she said, "summon her now."

"At once, my Lady," the handmaidens said........

She was brought into the chamber with force. She was struggling and fighting against the grip of the handmaidens. She had heard rumors of this very thing, girls being taken to the Empress' chamber for sex. She thought the whole thing was disgusting and loathsome and she wanted no part of it. The handmaidens stripped her of her clothes and tossed her into the waters of the sunken tub. The Empress smiled and laughed. She seized the girl by the shoulders.

"Don't struggle," she said, "It will only make things worse. I will not hurt you. This will be over fast."

"I beg you, Highness, have mercy and do not shame me in this manner."

"I am the Empress of the Golden Empire and you are a mere slave," she responded, "there is no need for me to remind you. Know your place."

The Empress kissed her long and hard, while holding on to her shoulders. The girl squirmed but the Empress' hands, so rough on her, steadied her and kept her motionless. The Empress turned her onto her back, facing away from her. The girl could only see some of the handmaiden still watching from the darkness, their little sandals barely visible in the dim light. They were giggling quietly and seemingly enjoying the scene.