All Comments on 'Vice Inferno Pt. 01'

by Mars_Inamorata

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry but that just left me cold.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So great to see you back. I've really enjoyed your writing. "Cupid's Crash" is probably my all time favorite on this site. Thank you for sharing your talents with us. Can't wait to see where this one leads us.

Candy_Kane54Candy_Kane54almost 3 years ago

Wow. That was hard to read and brought back memories, not all wanted. Looking forward to the next chapter.

MigbirdMigbirdalmost 3 years ago

Damn — caught my attention, and I would be hard pressed to call this story immature (thinking back to your Biography). Remarkably well crafted characters — all of them, and a believable, bizarre, painful storyline. Have not read your other pieces, but will now. Thanks for sharing your talented imagination. 5 stars easily.

tygztygzalmost 3 years ago

I'm fascinated but can't say I enjoyed it. Still, I can't wait for more. (It's not necessary to like something to appreciate quality!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I was pumped to see a new story from you and this did not disappoint. Can’t wait to read more.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 3 years ago

I tend to be with Candy_Kane on this one. For me, one of the big problems is that not one of the characters so far is in the least likeable and the reader should be able to feel at least a little empathy. Still, I'm intrigued and will keep reading.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Soo soo ready for chapter 2!! Glad to see you’re are back, I am hooked!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Already hooked and obsessed with this! Can’t wait for part 2 !

knowinghumansknowinghumansover 2 years ago

Maybe a bit too far on your genre since I read all your stories a while back and have looked forward on your other pieces since then (your genre is refreshing on this site). Nonetheless, I'll be waiting for part two. Good to see (or read) that you're back here again!

MigbirdMigbirdover 2 years ago

Simply wanted to reinforce my earlier comment on this story (on all your work). You may claim to write immature stories about girls in love, but they are very good stories — characters that resonate around a captivating storyline. Damn, you write well — Bruises, for example, was poignantly beautiful. Yes, we want next chapter(s) of Vice Inferno”, but pretty obvious that readers would love anything you feel like sharing.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyabout 2 years ago

Story about misused people are really disturbing ...... Its sounds like all so normal and kids in school are terrible against each other or parents against there own kids , violence for victims are horror , fear or worst daily fear is breaking some in you ....... Its hard to write about and you started it well, hopefully charly will grow and gain strength

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai6435 months ago

Pretty dark storyline!

Well written and looking forward to the next chapter!

Thank you!

And again really looking forward to the next chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I really had no idea where you were going with the story… which made it really interesting!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous