Vice Inferno Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For first-time clients. And stalkers. But I can hardly call you a first timer or an admirer, can I?" Gail trailed off impishly; eliciting a low glance from Charlie. "Fine. Keep your secrets. It makes the sex hotter, anyway. But next time, I won't be so forgiving if you disobey me again."

Charlie sauntered over to the beautiful woman by the window and reached her slender fingers to caress Gail's full lips stained in a black lipstick. Both the women enjoyed the subtle intimacy for a moment, and then Charlie plucked the joint from her lips and brought it to her own.

Exhaling a stream of smoke around them, Charlie spoke softly into Gail's face. "Looking forward to it." Swiftly, she gathered the rest of her things and left.

A low ding went off and Gail picked up her phone after Charlie left. She began to type something and then she opened up her photos and sent a picture from her album.

In it was a picture of Charlie asleep in Gail's bed. Her bare back stretched like a valley between the clouds of bed sheets and her sleepy and tired face left no doubt undisturbed by what events had taken place.

Gail eyed the picture and the sensual image of the girl in it. A grin colored her dark lips as memories of the night began to flood in again. Charlie was a crazy bitch and sometimes she scared her with how far she was willing to go. But it also made her that much more interesting.

"Hard to get a pic. She never lets me :( but I didn't lie. Isn't she so cute?" Gail texted to an unknown number. A minute later and the ding of a notification sounded off again. Gail read the text:

"Send me her info. Let's see how hard-to-get she wants to play this time."