Vicious

Story Info
She cucks him past the limit.
1.9k words
106.1k
45
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blozo
blozo
948 Followers

She was one nasty bitch.

I'd been working for her less than a day when I figured that out.

But it isn't easy for a young black man straight out of collage to find a good paying job like that.

My family ain't rich, I had a lot of debt to pay. I was just gonna have to live with it.

I thought she hated me as much as I hated her, but after a couple of weeks I realized that while she did in fact hate me, she hated me quite a bit less than she hated everyone else.

She started to linger at my desk, bitching me out for one thing or another while stroking her long thin fingers lightly across my back.

Eventually she began to lean in and press one of her large firm breasts against my shoulder while she ranted about one stupid thing or another.

My coworker in the next cube caught a glimpse of it.

"Be careful dude. She's got a thing for young black men. She either fucks 'em or fires 'em."

Well I sure as hell didn't want to get fired. Back then I wasn't too picky about where I stuck my dick, but I did want to at least sort of like her.

And I couldn't stand this bitch. Sure, she was one good looking white bitch, but holy shit she was obnoxious. Hopefully it would never come to that point.

I gutted it up for about six months. She was my boss, but the higher ups had begun to notice I was doing good work. And that pissed her right straight the fuck off.

She started looking for shit to bitch about, and she was real good at finding it.

I thought I had learned to ignore her shit, but she found new and creative ways to bitch at me.

I was getting close to break even. Three more months I told myself, three more months and I can start looking for another job.

Then came the day. I was in the break room getting a cuppa, when she breezed in, bitching hard about some minor thing I had done.

She got right up in my face, practically screaming. As she finished her rant, her strong hand reached out quickly and grabbed my long thick cock.

"I've about had it with you mister. If you like your job, you'd better come to my house tonight at 9 o'clock sharp and stuff this big black dick into me while my husband watches."

When your hot but bitchy boss pretty much orders you to come to her house and fuck her while her husband watches, well, what are you gonna do?

Let's just say I needed my job pretty badly..

I showered up after work and got dressed.

9 o'clock came a lot sooner than I had hoped.

I thought about turning around and just heading home, but man, I just started to get a handle on my debt and just couldn't face looking for work again,

I worked up my courage and knocked on the door.

I was scared when she opened it, wearing a shiny black leather outfit with a riding crop tucked under her arm.

It wasn't really my thing, but I had to admit she looked fuckin hot decked out in that dominatrix gear.

She grasped my hand firmly and drug me to the bedroom, where her husband sat tied to a wooden chair.

She unzipped her leather skirt and let it fall to the floor, then knelt before me and yanked my pants down, allowing my thick ten inch black cock to spring free, mere inches from her husband's face, lazily stroking it with her strong soft hand.

"See honey? Look how thick he is. This is a real man's dick. This is what it takes to satisfy your wife. That pitiful little cocklet of yours could never do for me what this monster cock will!"

He winced as she reached over and jerked the metal cage that his tiny cock and balls were locked up in.

Her mouth opened and engulfed the head of my long thick cock.

At the sight of my dark black shaft disappearing into her creamy white mouth, blood surged to my rod and I stiffened quickly, stretching her mouth, filling it completely with black cock.

She let my rod slide slowly from her mouth, and squeezing it firmly in her hand, pulled me up onto the bed with her.

"Are you ready honey?" she smirked at her husband.

"Are you ready to watch his big black cock slide into me?" She lay back on the bed and spread her legs wide.

"Maybe I should make him wear a rubber. It's my fertile time you know." She whispered coyly, giving him a sidelong glance.

"No, that would never do. I want him to fuck me bare. Do you want to see that honey? Do you want to see his big nigger dick slide into me? BARE?'

He shook his head no, a panicked look spreading across his face.

"Well that's too bad. He's gonna fuck me raw and bust his nut deep. Maybe we'll have a big black baby to show your mom and dad!"

She turned her attention back to me, looking into my eyes with an icy glare.

"Fuck me!" she commanded.

I obeyed.

I moved up between her legs and ran the thick knob of my cock up and down her shaved wet slit, then jammed the head and a couple inches of my thick black cock into her bald white pussy, lowering my chest down on to her big firm tits.

After a dozen strokes or so, my big black knob pushed hard against her shiny pink cervix.

I pulled back slowly and began slamming her tight white cunt with everything I had until she moaned and thrashed violently with her orgasm.

I looked over at her husband, tied to the chair with tears streaming down his face as my long powerful black cock sawed furiously in and out of his bitchy wife's creamy white cunt.

Who knows how many thick ropes of black man jizz he had watched pulse into her tight slick hole?

She was writhing in ecstasy underneath me now, her big firm tits mashed against my muscular chest, her strong creamy white legs wrapped around my back.

She was muttering a constant stream of bile at her husband and his pitiful little white cock, sitting only a couple feet away, helpless.

At last I could feel the thick purple head of my cock begin to swell, and knew my orgasm approaching fast.

She felt it too, and quickly unlocked her legs from around my back.

"Pull out! Pull out and spray it on his face!" She commanded.

I let the first spurt go off in her deep and pulled my cock out quickly, aiming it at her humiliated husband's face just in time for the second much thicker rope of black cum to blast from the slit in the tip and in to his left eye. A third rope quickly followed.

"Open your mouth faggot! Open your mouth and drink a real man's cum!" She shrieked at him. I held my cock head in front of his open mouth and pumped another large spurt in. She grabbed him by the back of his head and forced his mouth down on to my cock, all the way in to his throat. He choked and gagged on my spurting prick.

A thick rope of black man jizz blasted from his nose.

She sneered at her husband and pushed me back down on to the bed.

"You can't fuck me like he does." she laughed, moving up on the bed next to me and engulfing my rod in her warm white mouth.

The tenderness with which she suckled me was surprising, and in minutes she had me rock hard again.

She laid sideways on the bed and pulled me between her legs, scooting her butt close to the edge so her husband would have a close up view of her pale white pussy as she guided my thick dark dick into her opening.

She wrapped her legs around my back as I entered her and began to fuck her with slow deep strokes, pushing in till almost all of my thick black cock was buried in her fertile white belly, then pulling back slowly so her husband could see her shiny pink labia clinging to my thick dark meat.

I fucked her slow and deep, for far longer than I ever thought I could, until I felt that familiar feeling and my knob began to swell. I began stroking into her faster and deeper.

'Uh... Oh... He's gonna cum inside me!" she grunted at her husband, squirming in panic on the chair two feet away.

"You want that honey? You want to go show your mommy and daddy our nigger baby?"

My cock began to bulge.

"Yes! Cum inside me! Give me a nigger baby!"

I groaned and buried my cock in her all the way.

From his chair, her husband watched in horror as the thick base of my cock began to surge, pumping my thick potent black man sperm deep into his pale white wife's fertile womb.

I lay on top of her, my pulsing, throbbing rod buried deep in her belly until I had emptied my balls into her completely.

I pulled out of her and rose to my feet, allowing her husband a full view of my black cum flowing freely from his bitchy wife's creamy white cunt.

There was nothing he could do now to stop my sperm from planting a black baby in his white wife's womb.

She spread her pussy lips wide and smirked at her husband, then turned her icy glare to me.

"Get out." She barked.

I was happy to comply.

For the next month, she made life hell for me at work.

Friday afternoon as I cleared my desk to go home, she appeared out of nowhere, giving me that superior look that she knew I hated.

"I'm pregnant." She smirked, then turned and walked wordlessly out the door.

Monday morning, when she didn't show up for work, it was almost a relief.

By the end of the day, the whispers and rumors had been confirmed. He had finally had enough. The years of humiliation were over.

He had been offshoring money since that first time she tied him to a chair and made him watch a hung black man fuck her three years ago.

Last week he began secretly converting as many of their shared assets as he could into gold, and packed it in a suitcase with a few clothes before knocking her out with a heavy object and tying her to a mattress in the basement soaked in five gallons of diesel fuel.

He waited for her to wake up, then calmly sparked a highway flare and tossed it down the stairs.

He was across the border before the fire was out.

The police never found him.

I felt sick to my stomach. I hadn't been the first, and I'm not even sure I was the last. I should have never let it happen, and I wondered if I could have done something to stop it.

But of course, no one could have stopped it. It was just how she rolled.

If it wasn't me blowing a load on his face, it would have been another poor young black man.

I swore I'd never fuck a married woman again.

I've kept that promise, and I'll keep that promise till my dying day.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
Just Accept It... ...she said. No, I said.in Loving Wives
Husband Kicks Cheating Wife Out Husband divorces cheating wife.in Loving Wives
Let Go CEO wife fires husband. What follows is the aftermath.in Loving Wives
Double or Nothing Pt. 01 Terry comes home and finds his wife and daughter gone.in Loving Wives
More Stories