Vicious Red

Story Info
A plump woman meets a desperate Dragon.
3k words
4.28
18.2k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

William splashed down into the creek like a meteor. His wings were barely working and needed rest. He might not win this one; he had lost a lot of blood from uncounted wounds and Stephon was right behind him. On cue the older Dragon trumpeted out of the sky streaking for him like a golden bird of prey. Williams power reserves were dangerously low and he had to choose between healing and possibly ending this fight. Stephon would have to be low too as this battle had raged since sunset. He chose the later and summing the last of the ancient power from within he belched forth a great plume of molten fire at the golden beast before him and pushed off with all four legs to take to the sky.

His enemies were not far off though few could keep up with William or Stephon. He had to find a woman and he hardened his heart to what he had to do. More magic could be harvested from a willing woman in fact the more pleasure a dragon gave a lover the more power they got out of it. Tonight sadly he had no time and no reserves. He had to get out of enemy territory with his information or all was lost. He set off for a small city near by praying to all the ancient gods that he would make it and find what he needed.

Rose had gotten off work in good time to get dinner with friends and hit the goth club when it opened at eight. It was a quiet night at the club and she had the dance floor to herself. By the time she left it was after one and she was exhausted and more than a little drunk. She desperately wished she had just paid for parking instead of finding that one free spot five blocks away. She crossed the downtown pedestrian mall and started the hike to her car hopping to sober up on the way.

She was not afraid to walk the distance in the dark she was used to people avoiding her rather than see her as a target. Wind erupted from nowhere and she looked around to watch the wind in the trees. When she looked in front of her and there stood a naked man. She blinked. He seemed to have formed from thin air. He was a little taller then she with long coppery red hair and built like an athlete of the olympic quality. What really caught her attention was that he was covered in nasty wounds.

He must have been mugged in the worst way and she pulled her phone out to call for help. In two long quick strides he was on her and slapped the phone out of her hand it skittered across the street and broke against the curb. "What the fuck? Hey man, you need help? wait let go!" saying nothing, he had grabbed her arm and was pulling her towards a large alleyway to her left. She struggled to free herself but despite her self defense training she could not budge him. He was unearthly strong.

This was really bad and it was really happening to her. She took a deep breath and yelled for him to stop then for help. He simply drew her in to him and covered her mouth. His blood smeared with her club clothes and got on her skin. Under the blood he had a dark musky odor that was oddly intoxicating. She doggedly ignored that thought and struggled to get free using every trick and technique she knew but he just picked her up all two hundred odd pounds like it was nothing.

He carried her into the ally she bit his hand hard and yelled again. His breath was on her neck as he growled for her to be silent. "Why?" she mumbled around his hand which was back over her mouth. "Because" he said evenly "I will kill you if you make a sound above a whimper." she had no intention of whimpering even though she was getting confirmation of what she was in for by the blood going to his groin. They were well into the alleyway now and he pushed her against the wall of a building she glared at him but was quiet.

William looked her over, she was plump, beautiful, and most importantly sturdy. While it was true that rape harvested less power than sex with a willing person he was out of time and his mission was unfortunately more important than one woman's suffering. It was time he told her to turn around and she did only to back kick him in the groin. He caught her two steps away and through her to the ground.

She landed on her knees and he pushed her down to all fours. She was fierce and if he had to pick a type it would be her especially the quiet way she was cursing. He easily ripped away her booty shorts and she gaped at the sensation of cloth shredding around her pulling against her. Her plain panties were next and she shook under his hands as he positioned himself to take her. This woman was well built for the task but William knew he was in a word huge. He would have preferred to woo her take her in comfort and with grace, but there was no time.

The wisdom of her body made her wet for him regardless of her want in the matter. He entered her and could tell she was trying not to cry choking back sobs as he pushed further into her. He grunted softly as he plumed her full depths. He pulled back and pushed again his hips, smacking against her ample ass. She felt amazing around him and he lost himself to the sensations of driving into her harder and faster. She gasped and whimpered in front of him and he let his hands rome to her breasts. He found to his delight that they were pierced he tweaked them and she growled at him.

That defiance drove him to greater heights of ecstasy, he could feel the power flowing into him as he pounded her stretched pussy. William pulled her harder against him by her tits, his rhythm picking up speed. Drenched in her natural juices he thrust into her at a frenzied pace he felt his power grow with ever push against her ass. Soon his wounds were healing painfully knitting back together. It was a wild sensation to feel the pleasure through the pain.

Rose ground her teeth against the pain. He was too big and was forcing her with a ferocity she could never have imagined. She thought it would never end that she was doomed to be in that alley forever being raped. Then he pulled her up to his chest by her beasts and she felt him orgasim deep within her. She shuddered at the possible ramifications then gasped as he let her drop back to the pavement.

He Stood behind her and she tried to get to her own feet, only she was shaking too badly from the ordeal. There was a sudden scream high up and coming closer and to Rose's horror a woman fell from the sky and landed with a sickening crunch at the mouth of the alley. A man hovered above the dead woman on huge golden wings her mind reeled at the sight. He was big seven foot tall at least and rich blond locks hung about his shoulders like a lion's mane. It was the malicious grin that adorned his face that froze her blood. Her rapist stepped past her crimson wings unfolding from under his long hair.

This was too much for her mind to handle and Rose almost missed the fact that his wounds had all magically closed. She curls up on herself still unable to use her legs. The golden man landed and stepped towards Red who told her "RUN". She would have loved to have done just that but she was too overwhelmed to move just yet. The newcomer laughed, as Red squared off with him, and it was an ugly thing to hear. Her stomach turned and she was sick right there. They would fight and hell if she was lucky they would kill each other but what would happen to her when this was over if she couldn't get away.

His red wings flared and he lept at Stephon changing into his true form as he did so. William was a large red dragon and nothing anyone wanted to mess with any one except Stephon that was. He morphed into his natural body which was massive. He didn't budge when William slammed into him with clawed feet, each trying to gouge the other. Finally he was able to bite down on Stephon's forearm as it swung at him but to his frustration Stephon went clamping his jaws around his neck and he had to let go to defend himself.

His opponent descended on him intent on using his superior bulk to subdue him. William took a deep breath and belched out a mass of fire towards Stephon's face but the older dragon was right there with him and was already sending forth a blast of withering light. The attacks met and exploded onto both dragons throwing them both back. William landed over top of the woman and shielded her from the blast with his wings. He was severely damaged and looking through the reseeding light and smoke he saw that Stephon was injured as well.

This did not stop the massive golden Dragon from charging him; he side stepped enough to see that the woman was not crushed and it cost him Stephon knocked him to the back of the alley slamming him into a building. William lashed out with claws and teeth. But it was a fresh blast of light that met him rending scales and flesh asunder and leaving him drained of strength and will. Why had he done it in the end he had put that poor woman above his mission and he would fail he would die now. But the final blow did not come. Stephon had turned to the woman instead of seeing him dead.

Rose huddled against the wall fear like she had never known gripping her. She had not wanted to see this outcome of the two beasts; the golden one was the worst for her. The golden dragon was descending on her with lazy confidence. And what could she do? She looked to Red he was laboring to get to his feet.

As she did she saw the tender scaleless patch between the legs of the gold dragon. She knew she had one chance to survive and she took it. The gold dragon smirked at her and she screamed "fuck you!" and lunged for her shredded shorts and fumbled for her pocket knife. In relief her hand closed around it and she focused all her will into running under the massive dragon who was laughing at her at least until he felt the bite of her blade on his tender region. He stopped playing and grabbed her with a forefoot and threw her into the air. She felt a floating sensation then a sudden jerk as he caught her in his jaws.

She would have screamed but the air was knocked out of her lungs. Teeth sliced into her torso even though he oddly did not apply more pressure than was needed to hold her. He dropped her to the pavement and she lay there stunned. This was it she had miss calculated it was over for her. He brought his face down to hers and breathed "I will take you now and as I am now, you will die." Rose was bug eyed as the unimaginable member slid from its sheath.

William was in awe of this woman. She had given him the chance he needed to right himself and try one last attack. He was amazed he still had some reserves he had gotten more from taking her then he could have hoped for. He still had a last blast of fire left in him. He bellowed at stephon the older dragon whipped around and stumbled backwards kicking the woman to the wall in the process.

He belched forth fire at his enemy's tender under belly and up across his face the other dragon reeled back and fell screaming in pain. William wanted to go to the battered woman but would not make the mistake Stephon had made. He pressed his advantage and closed his jaws around the old dragon's throat. He gave the last of his strength to tearing the life from Stephon. William felt his enemy shrink to man size in his mouth and let go. It was over he had won but at what cost. He too turned back into human form and lay down beside his enemy completely spent. He knew he was dying but fought the closing darkness with all his remaining will.

Rose watched as the fight ended a surge of relief, it was over and while sore and lacerated she was miraculously alive. She had hoped to see them kill each other at the beginning but seeing the last dregs of life drain from her assailant her heart went out to him. He had saved her, protected her in the fight.

She should go get in her car and leave this nightmare behind her. But she couldn't make herself leave; she staggered to her feet and crossed the ally to them. She knelt beside Red away from the dead man and tentatively touched Red's face. She remembered how he had healed and comprehension of how she could help dawned.

Would she do it, could she bring herself to willingly touch the one who had raped her so brutally. She slowly traced his chest testing her resolve and then to commit to her course of action she kissed him. His eyes fluttered open and he looked at her with surprise. "What are you doing? Go get out others are coming they will kill you woman." His voice was faint and she knew she could do it.

She could heal him. She kissed her way down to his groin, careful to avoid his not insignificant wounds. Once there she took a deep breath and kissed his cock it twitched. She shivered and took it in her mouth. He tried to move under her and muttered something but was too weak to resist her. As she moved up and down what she could fit in her he swelled in her mouth she worked faster now slower swirling her tongue against him he mound and she redoubled her efforts taking all she could barely able to breath. He was soft and quivering in her mouth and she took a steady rhythm up and down rotating her head as she came up again.

He felt her on him and marveled at her work and tenacity, strength slowly started to eab back into his limbs as a willing woman made love to him. His hand reached out to her and caressed her cheek as she worked his shaft. He tilted his head back letting her work as life flowed back into his broken body. Still as much as he would love to let her continue he knew there was precious little time until the rest descended on them.

He pulled her head up reluctantly and looked her in the eye "You mean to heal me?" he asked her and she nodded yes. He leaned forward and gently pulled her into his lap "they are coming, ride me." It was a request one he hoped she realized she could refuse.

This did bolstered her resolve, and she took him in her hands and guided him in. She winced as her battered pussy enveloped him. This would take great effort on her part he knew. He relished being in her more than he relished the return of his power. She slid down on him and cried out softly but not in pain.

He wrapped his arms around her as she rose up and sank back down along his member. She twisted her hips as she moved over his cock and he gowned. She had skill but soon he took her hips and helped her to rise and fall against him knowing this took such an effort on her part, wounded as she was. William knew she was weakened herself and might give out if they were not careful. He raised her torn shirt over her head and he took a beast in his mouth liking her nipple she moaned and tilted her head back seeming to give in to him.

He moved her faster and her hips bucked their pelvises grinding together. He was lost in the moment and barely felt the pain of his flesh knitting back together. He felt he would cum and told her so she breathed a husky yes her face coming back to lock eyes with him.

Rose felt elated he was deep in her and she ground her hips against him seeking to take him deeper. She marveled at his changed manner, his courtesy and gentle touch. Then her strength gave out and she slumped against his chest "I am sorry" she groaned.

"I have you" he said and carefully he set her on the ground and lay on top of her this strength seemed to have returned somewhat as he did this without pulling out of her he kissed her breasts and started to move in her again. He sped up and she shook this time with pleasure. He looked pleased and redoubled his efforts nipping playfully at her chest and neck she writhed no thought for the hard pavement under her.

"Please cum be healed" she cried out. "You too" he said and thrust deep within her she orgasmed as he did and then lay still shaking and moaning. He stood dragging her up with him. She could not stand and he picked her up cradling her limp body in his strong arms. As he took off into the pre-dawn she nestled her head against him knowing somehow they would never be far apart. "I have you" he said and she was content to feel the wind on her face and his body close to her.