Vicki Loves - Ch. 02: Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each push against her daughter's body to grab more and more of Vicki's perfect teenage tail, the incredible length of Jeannie's massive, fully-erect sixteen inch cock brazenly slid and thrusted against both their slick, supple bodies as it continued to cover all four of their huge, bouncing breasts in Jeannie's never-ending supply of clear, syrupy precum. Meanwhile, Vicki's cunt had continued to flood the shower floor with an endless deluge of warm fresh teenage pussy juice, which swirled around both their feet as it mixed with the shower water, wayward globs of cockmilk, and a steady stream of girlcum dripping from Jeannie's own swollen honey pot.

Vicki reluctantly released her mouth from her mother's with a loud THUP and took a few deep breaths.

"Mom, we should have done this a long time ago. You're such a good kisser! The way you keep your tongue wrapped around mine while sliding it back and forth? You're going to have to teach me how to do that."

"Mmm, you're too kind, baby girl, but I think you're the natural talent here. I've never had anyone's tongue so deep in the back of my mouth!"

"Aww, mom. That's so sweet of you to say! And God, keep squeezing my butt, I love feeling your nails dig in deep ooooh yeah, like that. Harder, harder! MmmMMM god consider my ass yours anytime you want it, mom. Middle of the night, during school, whenever, just come get me. Mmm, more mommy, grab it please."

"You have yourself a deal, baby girl," Jeannie grinned back, never relenting, and only increasing the assault on her daughter's perky buns. "I'm warning you though, I may never let go!"

"Uhhhnnnnnn..." Vicki rolled her head back, closed her eyes, and enjoyed the intense kneading her mother gave her firm, round derrière. The tips of her mother's fingers quickly made their way further and further into the heavenly crevice between her ass cheeks and luxuriated in running them up and down deep within the wet, curvy cleavage of her daughter's bottom, and Vicki couldn't help but let out high-pitched gasps each time her mom's dainty fingers grazed the tiny muscles surrounding her hypersensitive, quivering, pink backdoor. Rapidly becoming addicted to the sound of Vicki's sharp cries of anal pleasure, Jeannie made sure that her fingertips merrily caressed and teased her lusty daughter's remarkably tight asshole with every sweep.

Vicki brought her head back upright, slowly opened her eyes, and in between repeated gasps, once again stared deep into her beloved mom's hypnotic pupils. The heavy mascara lines running down Jeannie's cheeks caused by the shower spray and her own tears only emphasized her radiant facial features, and Vicki would be hard-pressed to think of a time her mom ever looked more dazzling.

"Mom, is this wrong? Us, together? I mean, you're AH! so beautiful and I just want to keep kissing you and touching you and...I...I don't think I can go back to how we were before, now that I know for sure AH! what I'd be missing. But if anyone found out what we were doing, they'd...would they be right? I don't know! I just need to know that you're with me, you're on my side, and that you love me, AH! that you'll always love me and that you don't think I'm weird or terrible or an embarrassment for wanting to...god, mom, to lick you from head to toe, to suck you, to drink you, to press my lips against every inch of your amazing body, to make you scream with pleasure...to go to bed held between your breasts...and to wake up with your tongue on my lips...to be so much more than just your daughter."

Vicki began to rhythmically bounce her body on her tiptoes, causing her giant, lubed-up tits to ever-so-slightly bob up and down around the huge tip of her mom's wildly oozing cock.

"Have...have you ever wanted to be more than just my mommy?"

Vicki brought her trembling hands down to her side and then carefully moved them to between their soaking wet bodies where her mom's gigantic, veiny cock had been twitching and throbbing and spurting with each new unthinkable word that came out of her gorgeous daughter's lipstick-smeared mouth. Both Vicki and Jeannie's minds shut out the entire world outside their steamy little shower as Vicki slowly, delicately, and silently wrapped both of her tiny hands around the base of her mom's massive penis. She had always known her mom's extraordinary cock was much larger than any she had ever seen, but her breath still caught when she realized that her two hands' thumbs and fingertips did not meet as they encircled Jeannie's thick, fully-engorged, and heavily-pulsating member.

"Mom?"

"...Yes, baby? God..."

"Is...is this okay, mommy? Would you like that? Would you like more?"

Keeping her hands in place at the bottom of her mother's magnificent cock-tower, Vicki began to rotate her flat palms and wiggling fingers around the wide, vellum-smooth, rigid base of what Vicki knew to be the most tantalizing, the most mouth-watering, and the most suckable dick in the entire world, and here it was, in her nervous young hands, miraculously attached to the most beautiful mommy she ever could have hoped for. Vicki happily took advantage of how slimy her mommy's big cock already was underneath her loving hands, as it had already been heavily lubricated from the constant rivers of rich, creamy precum that had long been cascading down its impressive length ever since Vicki and Jeannie smashed their outstanding bodies against each other.

"Nnnn...oh, Vicki, you shouldn't..."

"I want to, mom. Please let me. Tell me you want me to keep going. Tell me you want me to make you cum over and over again. Tell me...that you want me."

Vicki lowered the tips of her pinky fingers so they grazed the tops of Jeannie's madly-churning, overfilled balls with each mind-blowing turn of her slick, gooey hands around her mom's giant shaft. It was now Jeannie's turn to toss her head back and moan into the cramped shower stall as her busty daughter's hands continued to make love to the bottom few inches of her immense cock underneath the hot shower, while her elated cum-slick cockhead continued to blissfully spear both her baby girl's soft wet jumbo boobs and her own mammoth tits still pressed tight against them.

Vicki gazed at Jeannie, with her eyes shut, her head rolling around on her shoulders and her recently-abused lips open in ecstasy, and nearly began crying again, knowing she was already making her amazing mommy feel so good. It was a look she now wanted, needed, to see all the time, and made a silent promise to herself to make sure her beautiful, busty, big-dicked mom reached these levels of pleasure every single day.

"Vicki...baby...hnnn..."

Vicki removed one of her hands from her mom's gushing, bucking cock, and moved it directly underneath Jeannie's smooth, swollen balls. She delicately cupped one of them and began rolling her thin, agile fingers around its surprising heft, massaging it, squeezing it, and unhurriedly taking in just how large, warm and soft it was. Vicki could even swear she could feel her mom's thick spunk sloshing around inside with every pull and tug. After a few minutes of tender groping and caressing, she moved her hand a few inches over to its cream-filled twin to continue her daughterly massage of her mommy's heavy, cum-rich orbs. Her other hand remained half-wrapped around the base of her mom's gigantic cock, where her young fingers continued to blissfully slide through the thick layer of gooey precum that continued to coat Jeannie's entire shaft.

"Hhhhhn, oh Vicki, I...OH!"

"MMmmm, yes, mommy?"

"I..."

"Go on, mommy, tell your big little girl what you want."

"I...hnnnnnnngh...I do want you, baby girl, all of you. I don't ever want you to stop touching me. I have always wanted to be more than just your mom, to keep you all to myself, especially once your big tits just kept growing and growing. I wanted them so bad and I think about sucking and slurping on those giant nipples every day, baby. Hnnnn ohgod, yes, I want you, I want you!"

"Soooo...do you want me to keep stroking you?"

"Yes, baby, please, please keep jacking your mommy's big cock. "

"Do you want to cum all over your busty baby girl?"

"God yes, all over."

"...Do you want to fuck me, mommy?"

"Yes, more than anything!"

"Mmm...well, all you had to do was ask."

Vicki slid her hand from Jeannie's teeming sperm reserves to back up around her mom's robust cock shaft, lightly dragging her nail up the velvety skin stretched between Jeannie's heavy, swinging, semen-filled cauldrons along the way. With both of her small hands securely wrapped around as much of her mom's giant cock as she could get, she began to slowly but rhythmically slide them just a few inches up and down around Jeannie's extra-slick monster, taking full advantage of the rivers of precum cascading down around and through her wriggling fingers to lubricate their inaugural journey up the full length of her mom's beautiful penis.

"Mommy?"

"Umh, yes dear? Mmm...god..."

"Before I give your big yummy cock my full, undivided attention...thank you for letting me take care of you like this. I know I can be a handful sometimes..."

"Oh baby, there's nothing...ahhhhHHH...nothing about you that's only a handful."

"You should talk! I'm just saying...I'm sorry that you don't get to just go out and do whatever you want every night and bring home hundreds of gorgeous girlfriends who would all probably fall in love with you immediately. Thank you for choosing me and letting me, your loving, lucky daughter, be the one to stroke!...your big!...cock!...in this little-bitty shower. I promise to treat you better than anyone else ever could. Your little girl knows you best!"

"Vicki, you don't need to thank me, I'm OHHHHHHHGOD"

Vicki had just then begun fulfilling a long-time dream as her hands began sliding up her mom's enormous cock, up all those many inches to its large, leaking head trapped between their breasts. Even though Vicki had lived with her mom's cock her entire life, now that she was able to freely explore it with her tiny, young hands, she, for the first time, truly comprehended just how powerful, hard, and downright massive Jeannie's mommy-dick was. Her hands kept stroking and slowly rising up its incredible length, taking time to trace the numerous thick veins that rose off from the shaft's sides, pumping what had to be an incredible amount of blood throughout its amazing girth. Vicki could also feel the steady pumps of precum racing underneath her fingers as thick warm spurts repeatedly shot up through the exquisite length of her mommy's big penis on their way to splash against her magnificent tits.

Vicki wanted nothing more than to scoop up a handful of her mom's seemingly infinite supply of precum currently collecting within her sensational cleavage so she could slather the milky batter all over her giant nipples so she and her beautiful mommy could take turns nursing them clean, but her long rippled stalks were still pushed deep into the wet flesh of Jeannie's own soft, heavy tits, and she had no intention of loosening her grip around her delirious mom's hot throbbing cock for the foreseeable future. Both of her thin, toned legs had long been coated in the endless, warm pussy juice that was still now pouring out of her tight cunt, which, if it hadn't been for the shower stream leading it all down the drain, would easily by now have covered the entire stall floor and been collecting higher and higher around their toes.

Pushing a flood of Jeannie's precum before her palms on their journey upwards, she felt that she was never going to reach Jeannie's gushing tip, as there always seemed to be so much more of her mommy's huge cock to stroke and squeeze. Finally though, her wrists pushed up against the bouncy, soft bottoms of her and her mom's huge tits, still tightly docked together. Both mother and daughter had been blissfully using the former's copious volume of oozing precum to enthusiastically slip and slide their big kissing titties against each other while Vicki unhurriedly made her way up her mom's cock, keeping Jeannie's wildly sensitive, apple-sized cockhead trapped between their slippery girlflesh.

"Mom, I can't believe how big and hard and gooey your sexy cock is! How long has it been since you last came, it's like you've been backed up for months!"

"Ahhh AHHHH this morning, just after you left for school ahhh don't stop baby, please..."

"Oh my god. Mom...what...what were you thinking about while stroking this big...beautiful...cock? Hmm? Tell your big little girl what you were picturing as you jacked your big yummy mommy-cock faster and faster..."

Vicki began sliding her gentle, precum-drenched hands all the way up and down and up and down and up and down the thick shaft of her mom's fully-lubed cock, purposefully bumping their enormous breasts at the top of each stroke so they would jiggle and shake around the ultrasensitive top few inches of her mom's perpetually leaking cockhead, which inevitably caused another thick dollop of precum to shoot out the tip and spread onto the two pairs of gigantic breasts pressed together around it.

Jeannie had long ago helplessly dropped her arms to her sides once her gorgeous huge-boobed high school daughter began using her tender hands as well as her fantastic tits to stroke her enormous penis between their two tightly-pressed wet bodies. Now, bringing her own hands back up to the most natural position she could find, she grabbed her baby girl's hips and squeezed the supple flesh she found there, which constantly jiggled as Vicki continued to stroke her mom's unbelievable cock faster and faster.

"Uh-Uh-Uh...I...ohmygod...I was thinking of you baby girl, I...I always think of you...and your beautiful body while I'm....I'm sorry, I...ohgodjustlikethat...I hope that's okay! I didn't think you'd...haaaaAAAH...you'd ever find out."

Vicki leaned forward and planted a sweet, soft, lingering peck on her mom's warm lips. "Don't be silly, of course it's okay, mommy! You can jerk off to me and my huge boobies anytime you want...as long as I get to help!"

Jeannie reached further down behind Vicki and gave her daughter's ass a tender squeeze. "Mmmm, I love you so much baby. I was thinking more about this tight round bottom, but...OHfuckfuckfuck kiss me some more baby, things are about to get real messy."

Without slowing her slick, goopy hands for even a second as they rapidly jacked the full length of her mom's fat, twitching cock, Vicki rose all the way up on her cute little toes and again smashed her eager lips against her mother's waiting mouth and excitedly rolled her young tongue all around and over Jeannie's, caught up in the thrill of bringing her beautiful, busty mommy to the edge of orgasm. Their tongues playfully battled from the back of one mouth to the depths of the other as Vicki slid one hand up between their huge breasts to rub her tiny palm all over the pink, nerve-filled, constantly-spurting head of her mom's colossal penis. Vicki massaged and spread the never-ending supply of thick precum all around and under the flared head of Jeannie's bucking cock as Jeannie herself began incoherently moaning loud enough to be heard from every part of the house.

Vicki pulled her tongue from her mom's throat and positioned her lips so they grazed against the twitching mouth of her overwhelmed and babbling mother, while steadily stroking Jeannie's throbbing, slick cockshaft and at the same time fervently polishing the overstimulated wide domed head at the tip.

"Cum for me, mommy, cum for your baby girl," she cooed. "Shoot your hot cum all over my big juicy titties. I love you more than anything and I want you to cover my entire body with your thick semen. Slide that giant cock between your little girl's huge titties and cum all over them!"

"Vi...Vicki...I...." was the only thing Jeannie managed to sputter out as she hit the point of no return. Her eyes rolled back and her mouth widened in a silent scream as the first geyser of thick, goopy spunk shot up between their huge breasts. The first torrential gush of Jeannie's potent semen mostly splashed up against their necks and chins directly above, but due to the sheer volume, thick ropes of pearly cum showered the sides of their faces and rained down into their wet hair. Vicki's ecstatic, wide-eyed face was almost immediately and completely coated in layer upon layer of her mom's white, sweet-smelling cum as she looked down to watch her mother's cock violently expel its flood of semen. Meanwhile, Jeannie, her head rolled back in delirious bliss, collected stream after gooey stream of her delicious cock-cream in her open mouth as the vast fountain of creamy spunk splattered back down upon her and her beautiful, cum-carpeted daughter.

Vicki continued to gently but firmly stroke the pulsing shaft of her mom's steel cock with both hands, committed to expelling every last sticky glob of cum from her mom's twitching, spunk-filled balls onto her tits and face. Again and again, her mom's body spasmed against hers as another and another surge of thick jizz burst out from Jeannie's cock, plastering Vicki's young, pretty face and gigantic breasts in quart after quart of warm, thick, comforting mommy-cum. Merrily pumping away on her mom's cock and staring awestruck at the glowing, gasping face of the woman she loved most caught in the acute throes of a powerful, unending orgasm, she gleefully lapped up tonguefuls of her mom's freshest load from around her mouth. A tide of girlcum seeped from Vicki's tight cunt and her smooth, soft pussylips swelled with lust as she rolled her tongue through an overflowing mouthful of Jeannie's ooey-gooey spunk, not wanting to swallow her first taste of her mom's rich semen until she truly savored every delectable drop.

Vicki eventually leaned her head back and opened her throat to the savory pool of delicious sperm she knew would soon be replaced by even more. As she slowly gulped down more and more of her mom's cum, her clit throbbed at the idea of never going another day without her mommy's thick spunk coating her esophagus and filling her belly.

Finally, long after every pore on Jeannie's and Vicki's faces was plastered in sticky cum, after every curvy inch of their heaving tits was covered and dripping in gloppy jizz, after every hair on their heads was saturated with thick spunk, and after Vicki's open mouth had captured and chugged what seemed like a pint of delicious cockseed, Jeannie brought her shaking hands on top of her daughter's and held them still around her cock as the last droplets of semen splashed against Vicki's parted lips, which her beautiful daughter quickly licked up.

"...Baby...ohmygod, baby...no, stop...stop, please, that was...that was incredible. I...I can't believe I came that much...and all over my baby girl...Jesus..."

"I wanted you to, mom! You looked so happy and I didn't want you to ever stop cumming all over me! I almost didn't think you would!"

"Well, I've never...been with anyone so...sexy before!"

"Mom, do you really think I'm sexy? I want to be, I mean, you know, for you."

"Baby, you're the sexiest daughter I could ever hope for. You don't even want to know how much cum I suck down every night after you kiss me goodnight...whew, sorry baby, I'm still a bit out of breath. How...how much did you swallow, baby? I should have warned you how much I produce."