Vicki Loves - Ch. 02: Jeannie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm, definitely not enough. It tastes so good!"

"Oh, I know, baby, I know. Your mommy hasn't gone to work on an empty stomach in a very long time. OH! Now baby, whoa, hold on, don't start moving your hands again..."

"I promised I'd take good care of you, mommy. Now...how long before you can do that again?"

"Oh Vicki, you have to be kidding."

"Mommy, pleeeease, let me help you cum again. I want to swallow a whole lot more this time! Unless...you have somewhere else you want to be..."

"Hnnnnggh...Oh god no, baby, not...ahh ahh ahh...not at all. Honestly, I only need a few minutes...and I know just how I'd like to spend that time."

Jeannie reached behind her daughter's waist and turned the shower knob all the way to the right, shutting off the water, leaving them standing in the quiet, tight shower stall, completely silent except for the gurgle of cum and pussy juice struggling to flow down the drain. After taking a quick look at the spunk spatter covering the walls and glass around them, Jeannie pressed her cum-covered face to her daughter's and gave her a hard kiss on the lips, clearly relishing the taste of her semen on her baby girl's mouth.

"Follow me."

"Wait, shouldn't we uh, finish rinsing off or..."

"Victoria Elizabeth! I said...follow me, young lady. Don't make me spank you."

"Okay baby, hop on up. This should be good for both of us."

"Which, uh, which way do you want me facing?"

"...I want your pretty little pussy right in front of my face, baby girl."

"Oh! And that means...oh, thank you, mommy!"

Jeannie had just earlier led her wet, dripping daughter by the hand from the shower directly to Jeannie's bedroom, and after sliding a finger down between Vicki's cum-slick, oversized titties and feeding the collected spunk to her voluptuous, wide-eyed high schooler, she crawled onto the bed, lied down and propped her head up on the pile of white and pink pillows collected at the headboard, quickly getting the mess of cum mixed in her hair all over them. With her mom's beckoning, Vicki quickly followed, and straddled her mom's body so her squeezable butt was lightly sitting on Jeannie's stomach, with her shins flat against the bed on both sides of her mom's waist and her tiny feet playfully sliding up and down the sides of Jeannie's heavy boobs, both still drenched in thick, sticky cum.

Vicki briefly took her eyes off of Jeannie's semi-flaccid but still monstrous mommy-cock to look over her shoulder at her mom's beautiful face. "Here I come!"

"Mmm, that's the idea, baby."

Her heart madly pumping from a mix of excitement and nervousness, Vicki slid her tight young body backwards towards Jeannie's outstretched hands, and it wasn't long before the round globes of her perfect buns bounced up against the undersides of her mom's gigantic breasts.

"Oh, oops!" Vicki giggled. She arched her back and pivoted her hips back and forth so her yummy butt bounced a few more times against Jeannie's mammoth boobs. "Mmm, I love your huge tits, mommy. It's been so long since I sucked on your long, thick nipples. Maybe...we can make it a regular thing again...?"

Jeannie surprised her daughter and herself by inadvertently letting out a combination gasp and sob. "Vicki...do you...do you really mean that? Baby girl, I would love nothing more! I don't think I ever felt closer to you as when I was filling your stomach with my breastmilk. I don't know if you remember, but you would always give my nipples the sweetest little kiss before you latched on and began feeding."

"Mmm, it wasn't that long ago, mommy..."

"And once you wrapped those pretty lips around my swollen tips and started sucking, god, it was almost impossible to get you to stop! Though...I didn't put up much of a fight; having my beautiful daughter single-handedly nurse an entire farm's supply of milk from my breasts every day was kind of addicting. I tried everything to keep my milk flowing as long as possible for you baby, I know how much you liked it, and I'm so sorry I couldn't keep producing more for you. And now that I know how talented your tongue is..."

By now Vicki had straightened her arms and braced her hands on her mom's upper legs and had begun idly and hypnotically sliding her smooth wet pussy all over her mom's firm abdomen. "You...you can suck on mine too, if you want. Y'know, if licking and kissing and sucking my giant nipples is something you'd be interested in...Oh, looks like you are!" The naughty smile Vicki flashed her mom caused Jeannie to fall in love with her super-stacked daughter all over again.

Vicki continued to slide her teenage cunt around on her mom's firm tummy, which had quickly been covered and lubricated with the juices flowing from her gushing pussy.

"Your breasts always looked so pretty leaking milk, mom. I...I want that for myself, too, and...and I was thinking...it's only fair that since you fed me with your body for so long, I...I want to be able to do the same for you."

"Oh, Vicki, what are you...are you saying you want to begin lactating?"

Vicki's body shivered in pleasure at the word. "I...I guess I am. I've never actually said it out loud before. I know I'm just a teenager, and it's not like I'm even pr...I don't have any reason to be producing gallons of breastmilk, but...I really want to, as much as you did, maybe more, and...and, mommy, think how nice it would be to drink right from your daughter's big, swollen, milk-filled tits every day!"

"How...how are..."

Vicki's pussy twitched as the pictured her nightly regimen. "I've been spending a lot of time sucking my nipples before I go to bed. Like, a lot, so maybe they'll get the hint. I don't know, I read somewhere that frequent stimulation can work. So, maybe if you help too..."

Staring wide-eyed at the undulating and shimmying curves of her daughter's backside gyrating atop her, in her own bed, Jeannie loudly swallowed and her voice cracked as she said, "Whatever I can do, baby girl, I promise. However...there will be...ohlord...more than enough time for that later. Right now, I need to return a favor. Up and over, baby."

"Yes, mom!"

Vicki raised her cute butt up off her mom's slick, sweaty body and slid her legs further back alongside her mother's body, rolling her derrière over Jeannie's massive tits, a constant stream of pussy juice dripping down into her mom's immense cleavage on her way towards Jeannie's propped-up head. Quickly, Vicki found herself with her swollen pussy directly over her mom's mouth and Jeannie's hands cradling her perfect ass directly above. Vicki sat straight up, her knees bent gently around Jeannie's upper arms, her back fully arched, her enormous breasts proudly bouncing out in front of her, and her thick, hard nipples stuck out as far as she had ever seen them. She moved her arms down in front of her and lovingly grabbed hold of her mom's heavy, cum-covered titties, which swayed and jiggled between her thighs with Jeannie's every breath.

"How's this, mommy?"

Jeannie slightly raised her head and planted a short, soft kiss right on her daughter's wet pussy lips.

"Perfect."

Jeannie tightened her grip on Vicki's ass, nudged her backside down and immediately pressed her open mouth to Vicki's dripping, glistening cunt, wasting no time in rolling her tongue up and down the soft, throbbing slit of her loudly moaning teenager. Vicki's hands held tight around her mom's giant tits, incessantly squeezing them with her small hands and running her palms over Jeannie's thickening and rising red nipples. Her beautiful mom never let up french kissing Vicki's gushing cunt throughout her daughter's enthusiastic mauling of her breasts, audibly gulping down messy mouthfuls of her busty baby girl's inexhaustible supply of natural lubricant.

Vicki's cute butt gyrated beneath Jeannie's kneading hands, looking to make sure her gifted mommy licked and kissed every millimeter of the swollen and spreading lips of her delicious pink pussy, while her big sweaty tits bounced and swung in front of her, flinging streams of her mother's creamy spunk against the walls, and her thick, towering nipples grew and grew as they danced through the air every time Vicki's curvaceous teenage body jerked and bucked above her mother's skilled mouth.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Mom...mom...your tongue feels so good...Oh! Oh! Ohgod! Lick me everywhere, suck my clit into your mouth pleasepleaseplease OH GOD OH GOD OHHHHHHHFUUUUCCKKKK!!"

After expertly teasing the base of her daughter's inch-long, bulging clit for so long, Jeannie finally rubbed the tip of her tongue up and down its full length, flattening her muscle more and more with each stroke, and soon she was bathing Vicki's oversized clit in a warm and gooey saliva and pussy juice mix.

"UUUUHHHHHNNNNGH, mom, that feels so fucking good, what are you even...oh shit fuck mommy don't stop don't stop hhhnn huhh hnn"

Jeannie tongue-lashed her daughter's clit with all she had, and filled her throat with everything that her daughter's pussy poured down into it, now obsessed with worshipping her incredible baby girl's walking wet-dream of a body with the combination of extra-motherly love and pure animal lust that had finally been set free.

"Mom! Mom! Mom! Ohgod oh god! I'm going...I'm going...I'm gonna cum mommy I'm gonna cum! More mommy more!"

Vicki's entire body spasmed as if struck by lightning; her fingers dug deep into Jeannie's soft, swollen areolas for support; the tips of Vicki's huge nipples noticeably thickened, puckered and expanded; a cold sweat broke out all over her skin, suffusing with the ropes and globs of her mother's cum that still painted her buxom form. The only part of her body she could actually feel was her fully-swollen and throbbing clit that Jeannie's relentless tongue never stopped licking. When the shockwave hit, all she could do was squeeze her mom's colossal boobs even harder, and scream.

A flood of thick, sweet girlcum surged into Jeannie's thirsty mouth, overfilling it almost instantly. As she held Vicki's tight ass with both hands above her face, Jeannie tried to swallow as much of her daughter's powerful orgasmic deluge as she could, but after choking down a few quick mouthfuls to keep making room for more of Vicki's delicious nectar, she contented herself with letting her baby girl's jet of warm cum spray against her face as she pushed her tongue hard into her busty daughter's heavenly pussy.

Vicki was no stranger to prolonged orgasms multiple times a day, but her mother's mouth pressed up against her vaginal lips as her expert tongue pushed in and out of her wildly squirting cunt kept dear Vicki orgasming for longer and more intensely than ever before, and her slick and sticky body continued to twitch and shake and bounce on top of her mom's long after the powerful flood between her legs became a light trickle against Jeannie's lips. As Vicki slowly came down from the sensory explosion detonating through every part of her incredible body, Jeannie let up on her energetic probing of her daughter's uncommonly tight pussy and consoled her by planting kiss after tender loving kiss on Vicki's young and yummy cunt, while still grasping and squeezing her fantastic ass with gentle, soothing hands.

Finally, almost ten minutes later, Vicki regained enough composure to let up on the death grip she had maintained on her mom's huge, comforting tits throughout her mind-breaking orgasm. Loving how they felt too much to entirely let go, she casually ran the tips of her fingers across the soft skin of Jeannie's immense breasts and around her suckable nipples as she finished catching her breath.

"...More mommy, I want more."

Easing up from gently lapping her tongue around her daughter's luscious, dripping pussy, she asked, "I'm sorry baby, what was that?"

Vicki took a few deep breaths, still slightly dazed, and stared at her mom's huge cock, rising in front of her.

"More...I need more, mom...please."

Jeannie smiled and gave her daughter's cute pussy a light kiss.

"That's my girl."

Giving her mom's massive rack one last affectionate squeeze, Vicki leaned and stretched all the way forward until her torso was flat against Jeannie's, her own enormous breasts spread underneath her and against and around her mom's abdomen, and her inviting butt jutting high in the air. It wasn't long until the tip of her mom's growing, throbbing cock rose just a few short inches away from her mouth. At the same time, Jeannie propped her soaked head and shoulders a bit further up on her pillows, all completely saturated and plastered with her daughter's cum. Her hands continued to delicately massage Vicki's delightful behind, now directly in front of her face. Vicki lightly took hold of her mother's thick shaft and brought the wide, oozing tip right up to her moist lips.

"I love you, mom."

"Oh, I love you too, baby."

Vicki silently pressed her lips to the tip of her mother's remarkable penis, for the first time kissing the wide, spongy head of the beautiful mommy-cock she daydreamed about so often, found herself gazing yearningly at while her mom moved around the house, and had long wondered what it would be like to pleasure with her phenomenal body. At the same time, Jeannie planted an equally loving kiss directly on her baby girl's cute, tight anus, which she had guiltily yet extensively pictured her rigid, spunk-spewing cock balls-deep inside this very morning after Vicki left for school. Both mother and daughter twitched and shook their jiggling curves against one another as their mouths made contact with their long-forbidden cravings, as if a signal flare had been fired affirming that Jeannie and Vicki had truly and fully made each of their magnificent bodies completely available to the other, at any time.

Vicki kept her mom's trembling, quickly growing cock gently cradled in her little hand as she sweetly kissed and slurped from its wide, leaking slit over and over, lightly nursing at least a tablespoon of syrupy precum from the sensitive tip with every soft smooch. Jeannie kept her lips pressed around her daughter's pink, snug backdoor and rolled her eyes back in delight as she coated Vicki's puckered, twitching muscle with saliva, instantly addicted to how her baby girl's tight rear entrance quivered and fluttered beneath her tongue.

A lifetime later, Vicki managed to pull herself away from the neverending fountain of thick, heavenly precum she had repeatedly filled her mouth with and gulped down between heartfelt cock-kisses and tongue-washings of the entire domed head in the back of her mouth. She lowered and tilted her head to kiss and lick her mom's hardening, widening shaft all over, not wanting her lips to miss a single sliver of smooth, tasty mommy-dick. Vicki traced the pulsating veins circling her mom's wildly engorged penis with the tip of her tongue, up and down and around Jeannie's thick shaft, amazed that she could feel the blood pumping through them as her mouth danced across, leaving countless sweet daughterly kisses behind. When she encountered rivers of precum oozing down the sides of her mom's big yummy penis, which was quite often, she flattened her tongue against her mom's swelling, thickening cock and dragged it up the full length of her mommy's delicious shaft to collect the entire ooey-gooey spermy stream in her thirsty mouth.

Jeannie's tongue continued to firmly but tenderly massage Vicki's quivering asshole, periodically making side trips up and down the deep cleavage of her teenager's firm derrière. Her baby's constant gasping and bucking only increased as Jeannie pushed her tongue's tip more and more often into Vicki's tight sphincter between her soothing, motherly licks and kisses around and on it. Soon enough, Vicki's saliva-smeared, mommy-lubricated backdoor relaxed enough to allow a little more of Jeannie's tongue, which never stopped wiggling around and caressing the warm, soft inside of her teen daughter's tight rectum. The sweet sound of her little girl moaning and gasping while still kissing, licking and sucking her cock only compelled Jeannie to keep driving her tongue in and further up her daughter's behind.

As Jeannie's accomplished tongue invaded deeper and deeper into her huge-breasted high schooler's young curvy butt, Vicki ratched up her own oral assault on her mother's huge slick mommy-cock. Keeping her head tilted to the side, she parted her wet, swollen lips, planted them around her mom's massive shaft, and slid her open mouth all the way from the base to around the tip and back down, over and over, her lips and flattened tongue stroking all sixteen inches of the cock's hot cum-smeared surface, leaving a gooey trail of saliva behind which only helped lubricate her lips' next trip.

Jeannie finally succeeded in penetrating her beautiful, big-titty daughter's unnaturally tight asshole with her entire tongue, and as her lips pressed up against Vicki's anus, with her tongue sticking straight out between them, now inches deep in her daughter's behind, she shuddered and involuntarily shot a huge glob of precum right onto her euphoric baby girl's face. Her daughter's ass was so tight, so glorious, and just where a loving mother's tongue should be, and she soon picked up a rhythm of jackhammering it in and out and in and out and in and out and then pushing in as far as she could to lap and lick and savor the insides of her busty princess. Vicki grunted uncontrollably and rocked her ass back and forth as her mom pounded her sensitive anus with her expert tongue, and squealed with delight even with her mouth wrapped tight and bobbing up and down around the gushing head of her mom's fully-erect cock as Jeannie tirelessly rolled her tongue around deep inside her.

Vicki still couldn't believe how satisfying it felt to finally be able to worship her mother's unbelievable body as a lover would, how delicious her mom's thick precum and even thicker semen tasted sliding down her throat, and how right it seemed to have her young mouth full of her mommy's big juicy cock. Through the cloud of sensations searing through her body from her mom simultaneously teasing the deep insides of her ass, squeezing her firm butt and now running a finger lightly up and down her hypersensitive clit, the buxom beauty soon felt a familiar tingle in her belly.

"Mom, I...I oh god I think I'm going to cum again ahh ahhh ohgod..."

"Mmm, but baby, then you'll have cum twice in a row...that's not very fair to your mommy who loves you so ("Ah!")...very ("Ah!")...much..."

"Oh! Oh! Ohgod, mom, fuck!"

Keeping one hand wrapped around her mom's massive penis, and the other cupped around one of her smooth, heavy balls, Vicki gave the tip of Jeannie's huge cock a long wet sloppy kiss, took a deep breath, and opened her mouth as wide as she could. She stroked her mom's precum-and-saliva-slathered shaft, massaged her velvety, throbbing, overfilled testicles, and brought her adoring lips down around the huge, gushing head, rolling her tongue over every part of her mom's cock she could bathe it with. She continued to slide her mom's huge dick back and forth past her soft, cum-slick lips, filling her mouth to the throat with delicious, supersized mommy-cock and using her tongue to swirl the thick mix of her warm saliva and Jeannie's flood of precum around it.

"That's it baby, fuck, just like that, suck mommy's big cock like a good little girl, Mmm, Vicki...Oh! Oh, Vicki, I'm almost..."

"Mmf, Mommy, I'm about to..."

The first blast of Jeannie's creamy spunk completely filled Vicki's mouth and throat, and was immediately replaced by an equally immense load of delicious semen even as Vicki was only halfway done swallowing the first batch. Not wanting any of her loudly gasping and violently bucking mother's lush, gloppy cum to go to waste, Vicki rapidly chugged mouthful after mouthful of potent spunk, wanting nothing more than to show her mom that the most loving, devoted cocksucker Jeannie could ever hope to find just so happened to be her own daughter.