All Comments on 'Vicki Loves - Ch. 03: Celia, Part 1'

by housewares

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Super hot

Please, for the love of god, continue this story. You can’t just leave us with a cliffhanger like this right before the real fucking happens. I NEED more.

housewareshousewaresover 6 years agoAuthor
Don't worry! :)

Chapter 4 is currently underway! It's going to get messy! <3

Thank you for your enthusiasm!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Потрясающе

Hope it will be threesome in ch.5 when mom is comeback :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This is how I picture Vicki and Celia

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Yinyue/587216/Riffus-Commission

https://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Yinyue/863802/Mythra-Double-Dong

housewareshousewaresover 3 years agoAuthor

Hello anonymous! Those pics you linked are pretty great--thank you for sharing! With a few edits to things like hair color and outfit, that Mythra could definitely be used as Celia character art! The 'Vicki' is also fantastic, especially her hair and face. Glad you've been enjoying the story so much!!!

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

So here we go for chapter three...

We're gonna start with Celia's penises. They are unexpected and maybe on the verge of being too much, I have to say. I mean, it is a little bit too unlikely and it makes Jeannie less special. It's not really a problem, it's just very unlikely. And Vicki's reaction conveys that unlikelihood adequately. The size may also be a bit much, but I can live with that too.

However, what really doesn't make sense to me is that Celia would just reveal her penises to Vicki without warning, if she had such bad experience in the past. She woludn't want to risk losing her best friend. And even if she trusts that Vicki would never leave her, she wouldn't want to give her that kind of a shock. It would have made much more sense for her to tell Vicki during an intimate, heartfelt conversation. Just bursting it on her like that feels kind of insensitive and a little bit out of character, even if she feels bad after doing it.

Vicki's startled reaction is very genuine, though, which I love. She is full of real emotions, for sure! And the fact that she still takes it relatively well, that just goes to show what a wonderful person she is and how much she really loves Celia.

The chapter is highly enjoyable in every other aspect, starting with that scorching kiss, the one that finally confirms the two beautiful girls' explicit love for each other. And all of the many things that happen during the short time of that kiss, that is first-class writing if ever I saw it! Their talk, with Celia telling her story, feels really genuine and heartfelt, and their further activities are very sensual and passionate. It's obvious that they mean the world to each other, and the whole thing has an air of cuteness, sexiness, true love and pure lust combined that feels really special!

And don't get me wrong, Celia's penises are awesome! Because if Vicki thinks so, it cannot be untrue. The lovely young girl really is thrilled to have one of them crammed down her tight throat, getting so blissful when her gorgeous principal shoots her creamy loads deep inside her! And when Vicki is happy, I am happy!

And gosh, those too tight garments on her extreme busty teenage form, leaving no room for her huge, overly-engorged nipples to swell, is sooo delightful! Oh my, I just have to point out how adorable her entire figure is, with those absurdly huge tits, that thin waist and that plump, firm rear, as well as her tiny hands and feet. I simply cannot stop appreciating that girl with the beautiful mind and that smashing physique! Please excuse my rantings about that... By the way, do you have any specification of how tall she is?

As for the pictures posted by Anonymous, it could basically be them. Vicki's tits are of course bigger than that, and we must not forget her beautiful blue eyes and jet-black hair (as if that were even possible...), but otherwise it looks kind of spot-on to me.

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

Hello again, @SpaghettiFlower! Once again, the depth and breadth of your comments knocks me flat! (...a word I don't think I've used once throughout this entire story xD)

I absolutely 100% find your comments about Celia totally valid--what she did out there in her backyard not long after walking outside—champagne-in-hand, the recklessness of what she was about to do fully filling her mind—was completely out of character, and nothing she ever would have entertained with anyone else...and that's why she did it. Her playing things safe, hiding who she was had only gotten her...an empty home with nobody to share it with. And the levels of love and lust that has only been growing unchecked for Vicki (a girl young enough to be her daughter) truly made her feel like she had to risk it all, even though as you say, they're was surely a smarter way. It was crazy, it was stupid, and talk about going all in, but in that weird way, she directed me as to what she would do, not the other way around. It WAS her choice, and I was simply along for the ride to document the fallout. (I hope you at least appreciated her line near the end of the last chapter about 'wrapping up a few things')

Celia is a lot of girl to handle, to be sure, but I think that Vicki (and other main characters) is up to the challenge! My main sort of thesis is that Vicki would be the only main girl without anything extra down there, and then exploring some exciting varieties for her to enjoy :)

I would say that Victoria Elizabeth Tate is 5'4", by the way!

housewareshousewaresabout 3 years agoAuthor

And please excuse my, er, unexcusable typo in that reply (there/they're mistakes are the most embarrassing of all!)

And as long as I'm here again, I completely buy that you find Celia's 'grand gesture' and well, Celia herself hard to swallow (see what I did there?) and I knew these aspects might be for some, so I really and truly did my best to make the responses to... ~Everything Celia~ as character-accurate as possible once um, things were out there in the open :)

SpaghettiFlowerSpaghettiFlowerabout 3 years ago

Thank you so much for your reply. I am so relieved that you finally replied. I mean, it was only a couple of days, but the suspense of what you were going to say this time was kind of making me a nervous wreck, but that's on me...

Celia's choice is still hard for me to understand, but I am totally okay with that. And as I said, she does feel a lot of remorse after doing it, seeing Vicki's, I have to repeat, very genuine and good reaction. And the two of them coming together again out of love and lust really is delightful!

I am delighted that you appreciate my reviews so much and that you take the time to reply. The pleasure really is mine, because the story and the characters mean that much to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhousewares@housewares
2/21/24: Hello :) There has been a few questions wondering if Vicki Loves is still continuing, and as much as I don't like to interject with author news to keep the focus on the story's girls instead, I honestly did just have to step away for awhile, and in truth, longer than ...