All Comments on 'Vickie Goes to Vegas'

by Vickie2

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaydaypilotMaydaypilotabout 3 years ago
Perfectly done

A Great Wall-to-wall sex story with exceptional descriptions of the action from the woman’s perspective. A mmmf encounter skillfully written as only a woman can write it!

Thanks and give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Lovely!

I couldn't agree more with Maydaypilot. Cleverly written with plenty of juicy details from start to finish.

Vickie2Vickie2about 3 years agoAuthor
maydaypilot

Thanks so much for your kind words and encouragement. I'll see if I can come up with something else that you might like. xo

rockingrickrockingrickabout 3 years ago
another winner!

You go girl! Your stories get better all the time!

encore769encore769over 2 years ago

fantastic! almost like a fantasy. I was her, feeling all the same emotions and arousal. never been to Vegas except with my husband, maybe next time I should go alone.......

Vickie2Vickie2about 2 years agoAuthor

encore769

Sweet! Yes, you gotta love Vegas. It's keeps the Sin City moniker from one generation to the next.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

He will pay for that, and probably love it

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

hahaha...... Yes indeed Ic69hunter. There's always a price and there's always a prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done. Great story. Good sexy fun. Like how your heroine takes ownership of what’s going on. A real treat reading her take on the events is very good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, nice spin at the end, I had lost track of Tony.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you, Anonymous. I'm so glad that you enjoyed the story. I'm a new writer so I'm happy that made some references to the parts that you liked. That helps a great deal.

Vickie2Vickie2over 1 year agoAuthor

Hahaha...... Thank you Anonymous, she pretty much lost track of Tony as well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userVickie2@Vickie2
One of my earliest experiences was with a group of young men in a car when I was in high school, even though I never had intercourse with those guys, it's been a recurrent fantasy of mine for many years. I hope you enjoy my writing and if you could make constructive comments ...