Vickie Goes to Vegas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark eased his weight off of me. He stood up and I slumped down on the backrest of the sofa catching my breath. I could feel a light sweat on my back and a cool breeze on my pussy with my ass still in the air. I felt like a hapless wench in a medieval stockade. My ass was in the air for any and all takers. Tim strolled around behind me with his pecker in his hand. His face was beet red with anticipation and I thought he was going to cum before he got started. He came up behind me, scooped up the bar towel off of the coffee table, and started moping the semen off my crotch. He grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up to my knees. He craned my neck around kissing and sucking my face like a schoolboy. He had a hand full of breast in one hand and a hand full of hair in the other. I reached around and grabbed his cock to get a full measure of what was to come. He was hung like a horse. He could be a model for dragon toys. He was uncircumcised and the head of cock poked out halfway through the hood. His cock had a bit of a hook in it about halfway down like it had been rolled up and put away wet. I tugged on it the best I could to see if I could straighten it out but, nope, it was permanent.

He pushed me onto my back then grabbed one of my legs and tossed it over the back of the sofa. I had one leg over the back of the sofa and the other on the floor. My legs were spread wide open and had my hands behind my head like I was a model at a nude art class. He was a missionary man. He wanted a full view of his conquest. I put my head back, cupped both of my breasts, and pulled at my nipples with my thumb and forefinger. I closed my eyes thinking of a dragon toy that I saw on Amazon that looked like a horse cock. I felt Tim crawl up between my legs with his head down. He kissed my inner thighs, every inch, from my knee to my pussy. He hovered around there for a few minutes kissing and sucking. He was savoring every smell and taste like he was a food critic at the grand opening of an uptown restaurant. He worked his way up, slowly, from my cunt, to my tummy, to my belly button, kissing and biting lightly. He lingered at my breasts, sucking and kissing each breast and each nipple. He circled each nipple with his tongue first, pulled at them with his teeth first, and then sucked them hard in his mouth, first one breast and then the other. He slid his arm around my neck and pushed his chest into mine as he arched his back, grabbed his cock, and swiped it up and down the full length of my cunt. I spread my legs as far apart as I could and braced myself with both hands against the couch and held my breath.

"Tell me if it hurts," Tim said as he gently kissed my cheek.

I nodded and closed my eyes. The biggest cock of the three and he was going to be the most gentle. Go figure! And he was. He eased his cock into me a bit at a time. If I winced a little he'd ease his way out and then back again. He watched my face for the slightest sign of discomfort as he eased his way in and out. I was soaking wet so it was just a matter of stretching my pussy out a little at a time so that he would fit it in as far as he could. Kind of like stretching out a rubber band; you stretch it out slowly then a little more and a little more until it reaches its limit. That was, it won't break. By the time he was done stretching me out the full width of his cock, there was only room for half the length of his penis and that was as far as it could go. He hugged me closely, kissing my neck and humping me slowly. I grabbed at his ass and thrust my hips upward several times before I came, I came several times, to be honest. I hooked my heels around his waist then I wiggled my ass back and forth humping his cock. I rolled my hips clockwise then counterclockwise. I loved every thrust and every swirl of my wet clam clamped around his cock. It was like being a virgin again only better because I knew how to control myself and his penis.

He was going to cum. I could feel his penis jump inside of me just as he pulled his cock out. He wanted to spray all over me. He wrapped his hand around his cock as he pulled it out. I looked up to watch. It was pink and shining like he'd just pulled it out of a warm bath. He massaged the head of his cock with one hand, the other hand at the base of the shaft. He pumped his hips back and forth then spewed a load; up my pussy, up my tummy, under my chin, and then over my head. I couldn't say how far he sprayed but it was like a Super Soaker water gun shooting egg white everywhere!

When he was done, he dropped his horse cock on my belly and leaned half on my leg and half on the back of the sofa. He panted for a minute or so and smiled at me in relief.

"That was just too hot!" he puffed.

He repositioned himself at the end of the sofa, his chest still heaving and his cock wilting like a summer rose. He leaned forward and grabbed the bar towel from the coffee table and handed it to me as I hoofed my leg around to sit up. I sat up straight, spread my legs, and wiped off as much of the semen and vag juice as I could. I leaned back and looked up in surprise; who's at the bar? Tony! I did a double take. There he is, propped up on the bar leaning on his elbows, holding his cell phone between his hand like a tripod and smiling like he's James Cameron shooting an epic love story.

"Tony! What the fuck?" I shrieked.

It was a setup! He'd been there all the time. He had asked Boo if he wanted to take a run at me so he could video the whole thing. That was the only time I let him punk me like that. It wasn't the final chapter in our love story though, or the kinkiest time either. But that's another story for another time.

12