All Comments on 'Vicki's Hot Wife Evolution Ch. 05'

by VictorCharlie

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not a hot wife

An out-of-control slut looking to catch a thousand diseases. What kind of spineless man sits still for his wife fucking other men? It's just plain nasty. I bet her Parents would be real proud. Not.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Weeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllll a

HooHooDilly and a Cha Cha Cha Cha Cha! IN DOUBLE!

Tb0918Tb0918about 7 years ago
Great story line

I enjoy the story thread you have created. Please keep the line going if there are new stories to add. The emotions you share between husband and wife are very raw and realistic. I don't see this as a general cuck and suck story. They are a couple who have found new ways to bring sexual excitement into their lives. Clear boundaries and constant communication are the keys to success in this relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great work

good series, well done, please continue writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
oinker

What a piggy!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

illiterate cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice!!

Keep up the writing. This is something I would love to see Her do with me. Ever since she has told me of fucking a local guy in the Caribbean when she was an "easy lay" in her 20s. But funny, she says she was not a slut.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loser!!

Your wife is now a full-fledged nig whore! That night is the last nite you will ever get to fuck her again. Say "hello" to becoming the surrogate daddy for the next 10 babies your "wife" is gonna have; and wave bye-bye to her mouth, cunt and ass, you limp-dicked LOSER!

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 3 years ago
REALLY NICE FUN STORY

5 stars... wife sharing just like it should be done .. loved it

miket0422miket0422almost 3 years ago

Kudos for Vicki accepting her responsibilities in how things went wrong with Jeff. Kudos to her as well for accepting that they needed to take a break from her having fun with other guys and that she did so without being upset about it or pouting.

With her choice to bring two black guys back to the cabana, I'm not really sure that she's learned her lesson in terms of having to actually follow their rules. It does appear that they had never specifically discussed the race of her lovers. Additionally I guess they had never specifically stated that she couldn't find multiple guys at once but, then again I think her husband still hasn't learned his lesson in terms of trusting her. In chapter 1, even again in chapter 2 she seemed to be very trustworthy. From chapter 3 onwards it has become obvious that he's going to have to spell out every possible situation in detail to her. He's going to have to be very firm in enforcing their rules and any punishments he hands out for her continuing to break the rules is going to have to be non sexual in nature as she appears to get off on those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous