Vicki's Story Ch. 03

Story Info
Vicki finds love on her voyage of discovery.
9.7k words
4.85
3.7k
15

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,550 Followers

Chapter Three:

A quick thank you to Vicki, and Tim for their help in developing the story.

*****

My new life had taken a wonderful new turn, the empty void had been filled and I felt like I was floating on air.

Waking in the morning with Livvy snuggled beside me brought everything back into focus. Rolling towards her, I took the opportunity to gaze upon her beauty. With her hair ruffled, rather than in that tight bun, she looked every inch the seductress...sultry and desirable.

I lay there unable to move, scared that if I did, I would wake her and my dream would vaporize. Surely this was too good to be true.

The alarm ringing roused her and she shuddered, rolling away to reach for the damn clock. When she rolled back to face me, her eyes showed embarrassment. "Oh god, Vicki. You must think I am such a slut."

"What, god no. You are beautiful, ravishing, cute and oh so sexy. Slut wasn't a word I considered."

"Vicki, I don't usually sleep with anybody so soon. I need you to know that."

"Livvy, I consider myself to be the luckiest person on the planet. Remember, I'm hardly in a position to accuse anybody of anything. If I were to judge you, I would have to do the same for myself."

She leaned towards me and we kissed softly. I think she, like me, needed reminding it wasn't a dream. We were here together and it had happened.

She broke off the kiss and jumped out of bed with an anxious expression drawn into her face. "I'm going to shower, if you make us coffee, you can have the shower when I'm finished."

I nodded accepting her words. I was hoping we would shower together but, I had been put in my place. She rushed into the bathroom pulling the door closed behind her. Damn, I was busting to pee.

I was pouring out the coffee, when she walked out, dressed for work. "Thanks Vicki, the showers free."

I rushed past her, it wasn't the shower I needed.

When I came out, I realized I was in trouble. I wasn't at home, and it was going to take me an hour to get ready. Vicki still took time to create, and I certainly wasn't going into work wearing the same clothes as yesterday.

Livvy, glanced at me, and obviously sensed my rising panic. "What's the problem?"

Glancing at the time, I spluttered. "I have to get home. I need to prepare, get dressed. Shit, I'm going to be late."She was already dressed for work, when I rushed out looking for a cab. We walked out together and she pulled the door closed behind us. "You will keep our secret, won't you?" She rasped, apprehension eroding her words.

"Of course, I will. Livvy, what happens between you and I stays that way."

With a deep sigh, she whispered. "Thank god." With a final quick peck on the cheek, she was gone.

It was a mad frantic rush, I hated the idea of being late. I still had the advice gramps gave me regarding work. "Never let the boss beat you to work. Always be first in."

That piece of information I treated as gold, and it had worked for me in my short working career. Livvy, was already in her office, when I walked in. I rushed past hurrying for the safety of my office. It was later I heard her coming down the corridor, cheerful issuing her usual hellos for everybody else. As she walked past my door, she didn't say a word.

For the rest of the day she was busy. She didn't have time for lunch, and brushed me off, with a nervous 'I'm busy.' After that, every time I walked into her office, she rushed out on some make-believe errand.

I was pretty busy myself so I never got a chance to question her.

It was going home time when I caught her. "Would you like to have dinner with me tonight?" I asked softly.

She spun quickly to see if anybody heard before replying coldly. "No, not tonight. Thanks Vicki."

That was the way things went for the next few days. I kept trying to get her into conversation but, she always found an excuse to be somewhere else and she couldn't hide the shame or embarrassment that was painted so clearly on her face. Clearly, she was having more than second thoughts about our little liaison.

By Friday, I was becoming increasingly agitated. As the day progressed I got a more and more upset. By the end of the day I had enough, I decided to fight fire with fire. I stopped talking to her ignoring her completely.

I excluded her on all the email threads even ones relating to SAP. I left on time and was just walking in my apartment door when my phone rang. It was Livvy and she seemed a little upset. "Vicki, why wasn't I included on the client's feedback emails? Geoff just came in and asked me what I thought. I had to tell him I didn't know what he was talking about."

I snapped. "Well since I no longer exist in your world, and you no longer even recognize my presence. You refuse to talk to me or even acknowledge my existence. I figured you didn't care about anything I was doing."

There was a long uncomfortable pause. "I'm sorry Vicki. This whole thing caught me by surprise. I should have talked to you. I should have been honest."

"It was just a one-night stand then? I was just an experiment, huh? All that stuff about liking me was just horse shit?"

"No!" She whimpered. "I just freaked out. Christ Vicki, I have never been with a man before and certainly not one I worked with. I just didn't know what to do. I don't want Geoff or Larry to know we are seeing each other...you know that work place relationships are frowned upon. I am sorry Vicki, I just panicked. I didn't know what to say."

Throwing my handbag on the couch I flopped down. "Livvy, I am not going to throw you under the bus. I would never say anything about what happened. I would like us to at least be friends at work though. Surely we can be friends?"

There was that damn pause again. I was starting to think she had hung up. "I'm sorry, of course you are right. It's tough, this is so new to me. I have never had a relationship with a colleague and most definitely never a man. It's thrown my world upside down. I am sorry."

"Livvy, I'm hardly a man. If you see me that way, then we have no future. Perhaps this was a mistake after all."

"No please, don't be angry with me. I just got scared, so many emotions going through my head. I know you're not a man. I promise you, if you were we would not have ended up in bed together. It's just, you're different, you still have male genitalia, and as much as I enjoyed it. It's hard to take in. On top of that, if word got out, we could both lose our jobs. I just freaked out. Can we start again?"

Her apology was warm and seemed authentic. "Yes of course we can. I am sorry I cut you out of the emails. It was spiteful."

I was nervous as I walked into the office the next day. I got in early and settled into my desk. I was just about caught up on my backlog and was plowing through the issues around our server. The thread of emails was huge. Livvy, arrived before the others and as she approached my desk she broke into a nervous smile. "Good morning Vicki."

I nodded in acknowledgment and returned her smile. "Morning boss how was your evening?" She brightened immediately. "Relaxing, yours?"

I let it drag out... "Mine was rewarding, caught up with a friend."

Her smile broadened. "Thank you." She disappeared into her office and we didn't talk until a while later in the morning. Geoff turned up at my desk looking very uncomfortable. As always with Geoff, he didn't hold back. "Vicki, are you and Olivia having some problems?"

I was caught off guard, but shot back quickly. "No."

He looked pensive, seemingly choosing his words carefully. "Well it's just that yesterday I discovered she didn't know anything about the client feedback on our new hub. Why is that?"

I didn't know what to say. Just then Livvy, came rushing out of her office obviously overhearing our discussion. "Geoff that was entirely my fault, nothing more than a communication error." She announced. "It wasn't Vicki's fault." He looked between us trying to see if there was a problem.

I added. "No Olivia, it was my fault. I should have made sure you were on the emails. It was my fault."

Geoff smiled. "Good. I don't want any tension between my two main girls." His words sent a tingle down my spine. 'Girls,' I loved hearing those words.

As I was getting ready to head out for lunch, Livvy came racing up beside me. "Can I come to?"

I laughed. "Of course." We had a quick bite to eat, although Livvy seemed pensive. I waited for her to start.

"Vicki, I want to apologize. I didn't mean to be so rude, I just freaked out. It was awful of me to refer to you as a man, I know that must have hurt."

"Yes, it sure did. Livvy, my whole life I have never felt like a boy, or a man. Becoming Vicki is who I am. This is me. The old me, Francis, is dead and buried."

"I know and I should have been more thoughtful. I didn't mean to offend you."

"It's okay. I realize this must be hard for you."

"Thank you," she whispered.

As we were leaving Livvy dragged me into the shopping center and into the little boutique on the corner. She went straight to the lingerie section. I tried to drag her out but it was impossible. The moment she handed me a tiny pair of French cut panties, the battle was lost.

Once we finished our shopping trip we scooted back to the office. We tried to sneak in unnoticed but, Geoff was at reception handing over some documents. He saw us sneaking in with our arms full of shopping bags. He glanced at his watch with a sly grin and shook his head before walking away. We looked at each other and snuck into our separate offices.

That night we went back to Georgi's and had dinner. It was a fun evening, filled with laughter and good food. A few of Livvy's friends gathered around and we stayed for drinks. I was getting a real buzz on by the time we left.

The ride back to her apartment wasn't the passionate frenzied attack of the previous trip. This time we talked quietly.

She opened up a little about her anxiety and I reciprocated, trying to squash the nervousness I felt twisting my tummy into knots.

At her apartment this time we took our time. This time it was smooth and gentle. As we climbed under the covers we kissed passionately our bodies in a tight tangled mess of arms and legs. Livvy, had her legs wrapped around me grinding her pussy against my thighs. God it was so sexy. Her eyes were shut tight and her head rolled from side to side as she moaned and whimpered. Her sex was open and swollen as she squished and ground it faster and faster up and down my leg crushing my leg between hers. It was slow and torturous but eventually her body tensed tightly and her orgasm swept her body. We slipped into a loose embrace as she held on, her lips lightly kissing and nuzzling into my neck.

We were snuggling up but I felt her tears wetting my shoulder. "I am sorry Vicki, I have let you down again." I held her head tightly and kissed her.

"Hey babe you haven't let me down. That was amazing."

She sighed softly. "Yeah but you haven't had an orgasm."

I rolled her over onto her back and climbed over her. I kissed her lips, I kissed her neck and shoulders. I worked lower to her succulent bouncy boobies. I nibbled and sucked her nipples, then lower where I focused on her tummy button. Then lower until my tongue glided along the length of her pussy. Her body shuddering violently as I worked back and forth.

"No Vicki please." She whimpered. I ignored her plea and continued to lap slowly gently kissing and sucking her labial lips into my mouth. As I kissed, I slid a finger into her molten, white-hot slit. It was squishy and gooey filled from her previous orgasm. I plunged my finger in and out, fucking her slowly. I added another finger and then another until I had three fingers buried up to my knuckles in her sloppy sex. "Ooooh, Fuck Vicki. Jesus baby that feels so good."

Her hips thrust back against my hand as I picked up the pace. I circled her clit with my lips and flicked it faster and faster with my tongue. She went crazy cooing loudly as she trembled and fucked my fingers as fast and hard as I fucked her. Her hips were thrusting up and down faster and faster as she tried and tried to work more into her slushy pit. "Fuck, my god Vicki what are you doing to meeeeee?" Her hands both clasped my head, her fingers pulling my hair painfully.

"Fuck baby, I am going to cum. Oh, fuck you bitch, oh, I am cumming." I kept kissing until she had recovered and was able to breathe. I clambered up her body until our mouths were locked together in a scintillating kiss. She looked lovingly into my eyes. "God baby you are amazing."

As she was talking I nudged my cock into her slippery hole. That got her attention. "Oh fuck, oh god." Her arms circled my head and we kissed like never before. As I fucked her she moaned. "Vicki, stop please I can't do this. I lifted up and she looked strained and tense. "I'm sorry babe I should have asked first." She cried softly. "No, it's not that I want you to stop, it's just that I don't take contraceptives."

It wasn't something that I had thought of either. All the other girls I had been with were on the pill. Of course, Livvy wouldn't need that. As we kissed and cuddled I got another hand job.

As we cuddled up she whimpered. "I will start taking contraceptives straight away. I want to give you the same pleasure you give me. I don't know who taught you to lick pussy but, my god, that is one talented tongue."

We both laughed as I mumbled. "Well, we are what we eat." That got another titter before we drifted off to sleep.

As the weeks drifted by, Livvy and I slipped into a much closer relationship. I learned a lot about the female anatomy. She showed me that sex wasn't just about orgasm. She loved taking hours to make love, just lying in bed, kissing and cuddling.

It opened my eyes. I guess I still thought about sex like a man, and had to reconsider everything I knew about sex.

It was also a new beginning for Livvy. She had to learn to deal with my penis and a lot of what she liked, didn't work for me. It was a compromise, experimentation and fun sex play.

My only concern was, she didn't seem to show love visibly. There were no PDA's. If asked, I might have described her as playing her cards close to her chest. Which is fine, I guess, except I was falling for her and I was falling hard.

Work was going incredibly well. The changeover to SAP was complete and we were now starting to utilize the full suite. Livvy had her hands full with her steady clients. Geoff and Larry were so happy with my work during the transition they decided to increase my responsibility and offered to put me in charge of the upgrade. There was a lot of data upload to capture the client's information without losing security. If there was any loss of information or security then we would lose a lot of credibility.

I felt like it was an incredible step forward. There were people here with far more seniority than me.

Weekends were spent shopping or doing the things that lovers do but Livvy was so scared of being caught together she wouldn't do anything in public that would indicate we were more than friends and it pissed me off. I felt like she was ashamed to be seen with me.

Regardless of how many times she said I was pretty I couldn't get rid of the thought she was ashamed of us. I decided to confront her. "Why are you so ashamed to be seen in public with me?" She laughed it off explaining. "I have worked too hard on my career to throw it away."

I definitely felt like I was in second place. I let my insecurities get the better of me. Those feelings of insecurity would be something I would have to deal with my whole life. There was always that element of shame that wouldn't go away. I knew she was like me struggling but, couldn't help the way I felt. It got to the point I had to let my inner demons out. "I don't care what you say Livvy, I get the feeling, deep down inside, you're ashamed of who I am. It's not the work thing. You're uncomfortable with my sexuality."

She grabbed me, her mouth ravishing mine in a heated attack. "You're wrong Vicki. I like you, I introduced you to my friends at the club. I'm just not ready to go public with it."

During weekdays. I stayed at my place and we only stayed over on weekends. I decided to hack into her email account and see if that showed how she felt about me. Her actions and her words weren't aligned.

As I opened up her email it was apparent that she talked more intimately with Lisa than she did with me. In her emails, there were screeds of threads where I was the main topic of conversation. Livvy wrote that she had developed real feelings for me but she was struggling with the sexual element.

She was still lost with what to do with my male bits. There were lots of jokes and banter, digs back and forth between them. Lisa asked whether I was satisfying her and she confirmed yes in that regard it was fantastic. She was uncomfortable because she couldn't return the pleasure. She was scared that because I wasn't satisfied I was going to leave her.

Lisa suggested watching some porn. Then the whole thing degenerated into a comic joke fest. I still hadn't met Lisa and it concerned me that she seemed to be very close to Livvy but, she never talked about her with me. Were they ex's? Friends? It made me nervous as hell anyway.

On the eve of my twenty fifth birthday I got a call from my mother. Her first comment was. "Have you got a cold? Your voice is so soft, I can barely hear you?"

"Sorry Mom, yes, I'm getting over laryngitis."

We chatted and talked and I told her about my new job and how I was completing my studies. She was ecstatic when she learned about my return to study. She asked if her and dad could come for a visit or if I wanted to go home for a visit over the weekend? I explained that I was really busy at the moment and was being flown to New York to do some hands-on work with SAP for one of our clients.

She seemed really sad that we couldn't get together. The good thing was that call became the first of many. It became almost a daily ritual that in the evenings, Mom would call for a chat.

I guess it was inevitable that she called one night when I was at Livvy's place. We were talking away when she overheard Livvy's voice. Of course, she wanted to know who it was. I glanced at Livvy who had a sneaky grin on her face. I decided I would let a little out and said. "It's my girlfriend, Livvy."

When I looked again, Livvy still had that smug grin. Mom, pleaded with me to let her talk to her. Hearing that part of the conversation, Livvy looked suddenly nervous.

I looked imploringly at her as I held the phone out. She grabbed it and then quickly fell into a deep conversation with Mom. Of course, I could only hear half the conversation because Livvy shuffled away from me. It was obvious though that most of the conversation was about me. Livvy knew enough about my relationship with my parents to not say too much. After they had been talking for nearly thirty minutes she handed the phone back. Mom was like a different person. "Fran, she sounds wonderful. It seems you have chosen a perfect girl. I am so happy for you."

I thanked her and we talked about general stuff. The unsettling thing was she now wanted to meet Livvy. The other bit of news she revealed was that on my birthday, I would be eligible to receive the whole of my inheritance from Nan. This was all news to me. I got a small stipend each month and I thought that was it. But no...apparently once I turned twenty-five, I could take control of my full inheritance. "What does that mean Mom?" I asked.

"Fran, you know how much Nan loved you. You were all she lived for towards the end. She loved your visits and believe me she loved you." I wiped away a few tears. The thought of Nan always affected me.

Livvy came over and hugged me as Mom and I talked. "So, what does that mean Mom?" There was a small pause.

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,550 Followers