Vicki's Story Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Fran the estate was left in the hands of lawyers to manage until you reached twenty-five. I believe that she left you the house and I think some money as well. Your father and I don't know how much because it is in the hands of Falcon and Brown who are the executors of the estate. All we know is, you are the sole beneficiary. You will need to come back at some stage and sort it out."

Holy shit! I couldn't think straight. The house alone must be worth at least one million!

"OK Mom," I said. "I will try to get home soon. I love you." I heard the brightness in her voice at my words. "We love you too Fran. Please come home, even just to catch up."

Once I had put away the phone, Livvy came over and we cuddled. She giggled. "Your mother sounds wonderful. She really cares for you."

I nodded expressing my agreement. "Yeah you two seemed to hit it off."

She laughed. "Yes, she sounds great. Don't worry I didn't let on about your little secret."

I sagged. "I am sorry about throwing you in the deep end. She wasn't going to hang up until she spoke to you."

She kissed me warmly. "Hey, it's all good. But you must realize at some point you are going to have to reveal the new you."

I nodded. "I know but I don't know what to say to her. How can I tell her? She is going to be so disappointed in me. Everyone is just going to laugh at me."

She kissed me again and this time she hugged me tight. "Babe, I promise you this. Nobody will laugh. You are an incredibly attractive woman."

I shuddered, even talking about it scared me. I just knew how my folks would feel. Dad always had my future planned out. He was broken hearted when I didn't want to follow him into the business. I still remember the day I announced I was going to study computer science. He was devastated. Our relationship changed that day. God what would he say if he saw me now!

The underlying problem was my insecurity. As proud as I was of Vicki, I still felt ashamed. It was easy when nobody knew what was underneath my carefully selected outfits. I was petrified about the day I would eventually have to come out to my parents.

Over the next couple of weeks, my calls with Mom died off a little, which was a good thing as I tried to get my head around what to do. I received a large envelope in the mail, which I had to sign for, which was a whole new world of embarrassment. I had to drag out my old ID to verify who I was. The Sheriff had a chuckle as he looked between me and my ID. The embarrassment reminded me that there were so many more ways this could get worse. I could get audited...

The letter was from Falcon and Brown, requesting me to attend a meeting with them at their offices to discuss my inheritance. Once I turned twenty-five, I would have to either take control of the estate or instruct them, officially, to continue managing it themselves.

The next day at work I had a pretty busy morning and I was getting ready for lunch. I hadn't seen Livvy all day, she had been busy as well. I decided to see if she wanted to catch up for lunch. I walked into her office and she was obviously on a video call. As I approached her desk she held out her hand to stop me.

As I stood there I could hear the voice on the other end of the conversation. It was my Mom. They were deep in conversation and were laughing and chatting away like old friends. I heard Mom ask her to try and get me to go home for a visit and that Livvy had to go as well.

Livvy smiled. "Jackie, a friend of mine just walked into the office to go for lunch." She called me over. "Vicki, come and say hi to Jackie." She gestured wildly for me to move around in front of the screen. I shook my head. "No." but she picked up her laptop. "Vicki, say hi." she said firmly. As the screen twisted and came into focus there was my Mom smiling at me. She waved. "Hello dear, Victoria is it, how do you do?"

I was standing right in front of her and she didn't recognize me. "Hi." I muttered softly. I came to my senses and moved out of focus addressing Livvy. "Do you want to do lunch?"

She snickered, "No I am finishing up with Jackie."

I nodded okay and slipped out. My mind was in a spin. Fuck they were already on first name basis; Jackie, Jesus Mom, only let her best friends call her that. My shock was slowly replaced by anger. Livvy had totally thrown me under the bus. Mom could have recognized me and my world would have exploded.

Damn it, she had no right to do that. As I stumbled along with my mind in a whirl I bumped into Geoff. "Hey Vicki, are you all right?"

I shrugged as I tried to shake it off. "Ah, yeah thanks Geoff, just thinking." He walked me back to my office and sat and chatted for a while.

After he left I started to think about the future. There was no escaping it I was going to have to go home. I couldn't hide from this any longer.

As I sat deep in thought, Livvy waltzed into my office with a big smile on her face. "Wow, that was amazing. She didn't recognize you."

I leaned back in my chair. My angry emotions showing on my scowl. "That was very mean. What if she had recognized me?"

She frowned apologetically. "Vicki, I don't think you realize how different you appear. When you showed me those old photos of yourself god, I didn't recognize you."

I softened, the anger dissolving. "I suppose that's true. I don't look anything like I used to and she hasn't seen me for nearly two years." She sat down on my desk. "You have to front up to this. If you are convinced that Vicki is who you are, then you need to tell them."

"I know." I snapped. "Do you think I haven't thought about it."

She scowled at me hissing. "Don't get angry with me. This isn't my fault." And she walked out quickly. The rest of the day drifted by without any more contact with Livvy. It wasn't fair for me to bark at her. She was right, it wasn't her fault. She was just doing the right thing. I stopped on my way home and bought a bunch of flowers. As Livvy opened the door she saw me standing there holding out the flowers. "I am sorry babe, you are right. I shouldn't have taken it out on you."

She pulled me inside and hugged me tightly. We stood enjoying the embrace. "Vicki, I love you so much." I held her off and smiled. "Wow you don't know how long I have waited to hear those words. I love you more."

We cooked dinner together and enjoyed a nice bottle of wine. Afterwards she led me to bed. As we snuggled up on the bed, we kissed and it was so sensual, her lips on mine was all I could dream of. My toes curled as the electric shock tingled up and down my spine.

I moaned. "Livvy, you are so damn sexy." Her lips slid off my mouth and trailed down my body circling my boobies. She pushed off my bra exposing my nipples and her mouth locked on as she sucked and nibbled, extracting an even deeper moan from my trembling lips. I tried to pull her back up for another kiss but, she wouldn't have it. She descended further south, down past my tummy button. She pushed the band of my panties down, exposing my dick. Her hand slipped in and she pulled it out, kissing it and licking from tip to balls. She looked up into my eyes as she slowly and sexually opened her mouth and sucked in my aching cock. Inch by inch, I watched as it slid past those sexy red lips.

"Oh, fuck Livvy. Ooooohhh, my god baby that feels so good." She giggled as it slipped out of her mouth. "Glad you like it." Then her mouth slipped back over the head and sucked me deep into her waiting mouth. Her head bobbing up and down ever faster. I could feel my ass muscles clenching tightly as she worked faster and faster. "Baby stop, please. Jesus, Livvy, please stop. Fuck, I am so close baby, if you don't stop I am going to cum."

She lifted her head and lowered it onto my tummy as she stared up into my eyes. "Would that be so bad?" I couldn't talk as her hand slid up and down my swollen shaft. "Well would it?" She whimpered.

I could see this was something she wanted to do. I shook my head. "Hell no baby, I just didn't want you to, you know, be surprised."

She sniggered sexily. "Oh, don't worry baby, I am ready and willing."

Her lips slipped back over my cock and slurped her way up and down as her hands caressed my balls. Fuck I wasn't going to last long. "Baby" I whined. "Fuck, I am close. Oooooh shit babe, I am going to cum. Ohhh fuck, here it comes." Her mouth clamped tightly over it and she sucked me deeply in. It was heaven as I lay there, pumping gallon after gallon of cum into her mouth. She coughed and spluttered as shot after shot swelled her cheeks.

Afterwards she climbed back up to me and planted a wet sloppy kiss, smack on my lips. The taste and feel of her lips still covered in my goo was strangely arousing. As we kissed, I rolled her over until she was on her back and it was my opportunity to turn her sex into my oral playground. I licked sucked and mashed her pussy until she came in a writhing, screaming, swell of flailing limbs. This time I wasn't going to be denied. I climbed up her body until I felt my cock sliding into her open, sloppy, well of sexiness.

"Oh fuck." She cooed. As I buried myself deeply into her velvet depths, I felt her arms circle my head and her lips glued themselves to mine in a searing, fiery kiss. My heart was beating wildly as I started to push in and out, fucking her slowly. Her hips pushed back at me, matching my thrusts. She cried. "Fuck Vicki. Oh god...." I wanted to take my time but, it was impossible. Livvy thrust up and down frantically sucking in my cock and milking it with her wickedly palpating, convulsing pussy. "Fuck me Vicki, fuck me babe. Oh god, don't stop."

It was all over for me, I couldn't hold back. My balls throbbed, pulsating and squeezing. Then it was over, I was cumming deep into her, filling her up until it oozed out of her.

It was later, as we snuggled, kissing softly, her holding me tight. "Vicki, that was amazing. Oh god it was incredible. God, I love you so much." I snuggled into her as we lay in the middle of the wet patch to end all wet patches. "I love you too."

The weekend was just days away and I was in my office trying vainly to work through an issue with one of our clients. It was exasperating at times. As I slumped back into my chair Livvy walked into my office. She sat down on my desk, her cute little tushy perched precariously close to my twitching fingers. She noticed and slapped my hand whispering harshly, "Stop it. I am here to talk to you about what we should do this weekend."

I got this tingly nervous feeling. "Yes, so what do you want to do, bossy britches?"

She laughed. "Well, I thought it's been a while since I visited Cleveland and that we could go for a drive." I think she could see the horrified look on my face. "Come on, you can't hide from this. Your Mom thinks something bad has happened to you. She wants to see you. I think that you are hurting her more by hiding away."

"Livvy, I just don't think I can do it." She stood up and hugged me. Wow, this was a big deal. She never showed me any affection at the office. "Vicki, what say we just drive to Cleveland and if you think you can't do it, then we just turn around and drive back."

It turned out to be a done deal, she wasn't taking no for an answer. So, Saturday morning, we packed up and headed east. I was as nervous as I have ever been in my life. The mere thought of it made me tremble. Livvy kept me grounded and kept the conversation flowing. She held my hand the whole way.

Just after lunch time we pulled up at a gas station ten minutes from my folk's place. I went into the restrooms I checked my makeup and leaned on the counter staring into the mirror as I tried to build up courage. I stared back into the mirror, adjusted my hair, the fringe low on my forehead.

Livvy obviously got sick of waiting and burst in. "Come on Vicki. The longer you wait, the harder it will be." She was right and I knew it. She held my hand as she led me out to the car. Before I got a chance to complain we were off and moments later we were pulling into Mom and Dad's driveway.

Livvy kissed me, jumped out and ran around swinging open my door. She grabbed my hand and pulled me out. She hugged me and helped me straighten out my dress. She held my hand and we walked straight up to the door. She knocked. I was ready to run but she held tight. "Be brave honey."

Before I could say anything, the door opened and there was Mom, standing in front of us. She recognized Livvy straight away and reached out to embrace her tightly giving her a sweet kiss. "Hello, Livvy, this is a sweet surprise. This must be your friend, Victoria is it?"

Livvy nodded silently, for once unable to respond.

Mom glanced from Livvy back to me before saying. "This is a pleasant surprise. Although, I was hoping Fran would be with you." The pause seemed endless.

Livvy turned to me. This was it. I walked forward until I was standing right in front of Mom. She looked confused as she looked from Livvy and back to me.

Livvy mumbled. "Go on Vicki, go on babe, it's the right time."

I picked up Mom's shaking hand. "Hi Mom, it's me, Fran." I thought she was going to faint. We both grabbed her trying to support her wobbling body. She threw both arms around my neck, her eyes fixated on mine, questioning...registering.

As the recognition engaged, she leaned closer and kissed me like only a mother can. "Oh Fran... Darling..." Her tears were torrential, both our cheeks were smudged and soggy. She held me out at arm's length. "It's really you. Oh my god." Her eyes ran up and down my body, disbelieving. "Fran, is this why you left?"

I nodded. "I'm sorry Mom. I just didn't know what to do." She pulled me back into a hug before looking at Livvy. "Are you two friends or..."

I replied, "Mom, Livvy is actually my girlfriend."

She hugged me then hugged Livvy even tighter. It was the start of more waterworks. We all cried. Mom dragged us all inside. "Darling, your father is playing golf with friends. We can talk before he gets here."

She listened as I talked and talked. It all came tumbling out and I couldn't stop if I tried. On and on I went until she knew everything.

"Fran, darling I am so proud of you." She held my hand so tight, I thought she would crush it. "We were so worried when you disappeared. We were scared that you were taking drugs or something silly." We knew that you were upset after Nan died."

She went and made us all coffee and when she returned she said. "Fran, you seem to have fashioned a wonderful life for yourself. I can't express how proud I am."

As we talked she asked. "Should I call you Fran?"

I grinned, "No Mom, now I am Vicki."

She picked up my hand. "Is that from Nan's?"

I nodded, "Yeah Mom, its Nan's middle name."

As we were talking there was banging and clanging as dad walked in from the garage. He saw us sitting there and walked over. Mom stood up and walked over to stand with him. He looked around us. " What's this, a party?" He asked.

Mom lifted his hand and smiled nervously. I think she, much like myself, was worried. "Honey, it's Fran. Sorry, I mean, Vicki...and this is her girlfriend Olivia."

He dropped her hand and stumbled over to lean against the table for support. "Fran." Was all he said before turning and walking through to the kitchen.

Mom, with nervous glances at Livvy and me, scurried off after him. Livvy reached her arm up over my shoulder and hugged me. "It's going to be OK babe." I was fighting to hold back the tears. The one thing I didn't want him to see was me crying.

Mom came back in looking very upset. "Fran...gosh, sorry. I meant Vicki, golly this is so hard. You have to forgive me. You have to realize, this has come as somewhat of a shock."

I sighed deeply. "It's okay Mom, I get it. I'm sorry I couldn't think of an easier way to tell you."

"No dear, it is me who must apologize. I am sorry, I feel absolutely terrible that you felt you couldn't confide in me. I hope you can forgive me. If I had known, I could have helped. You must think I am horrible. Your father dear. You have to give him time, this has come as a huge surprise."

I slipped into her open arms and whispered. "I understand Mom. I didn't want to upset you but we didn't know what else to do. This was Livvy's idea, she told me I had to be honest with you."

She smiled in return. "Livvy, I am so glad you did. It has been wonderful to see you both." There was a quiet pause as we all gathered our senses. "Mom, we are going to go, we have to find a hotel."

She hugged us both, I could feel her arms squeezing tight. "You don't have to do that honey. You are more than welcome to stay. Your room is still the way it was."

Livvy and I glanced at each other. "No Mom I think we need to go. Dad is obviously uncomfortable. We didn't want you or Dad to feel awkward or uneasy in your own home."

She wiped away a little tear before replying. "This is still your home as well. We do love you Fran..."

We collected our stuff before heading for the door. Mom escorted us and we left with big hugs and kisses. "Fran. Oh dear, there I go again. I mean Vicki, please come back before you leave. There is so much to talk about." Livvy kissed her on the cheek. "We will be back, don't worry and you can come and visit us as well. Toledo's not far."

We drove off and I burst into tears. I can't explain it I was wracked with a sense of loss and relief. I was glad to get it off my back but the look on my father's face left me feeling like I had lost a part of my life. Growing up we spent hours together throwing ball and talking sports. Dad was such a big Cleveland Browns supporter. He was a season ticket holder and went to every game. Before Granddad passed, I used to go to most of the games with him. Now, he would probably never talk to me again.

We found a hotel and booked in. After unloading all our bags, we went in search of a restaurant. As we sat and waited, Livvy suggested we should stay for a few days and make arrangements to see the attorneys. I agreed that was a good idea. As we were waiting to be seated at our table, a couple of guys came over and started to hit on us. I still felt a little uncomfortable in sexually charged situations. As we were talking I couldn't help but feel I knew this guy. He was full of bluster and bullshit as he tried his best to impress us. His friend was a little more relaxed and he just tried to fill in the gaps. He was obviously the wingman.

I asked what school he went to. "Case Western." Was his proud reply. I realized immediately it was my old roommate. I got fidgety and nervous. Livvy, didn't pick up on my nervousness. My old roommate, Gary, thought he had a chance with us and wasn't going to give in.

He jumped up and headed for the bar to get another drink for all of us. While he was gone Livvy hugged me with a big smile. She didn't mind some flirting with guys. It was how she kept her sexuality hidden. To the wider world, she was just another ordinary girl. If the occasion was right, she even danced with them but at the end of the night, she just walked away. I always figured, one day, we would pay for her teasing.

Gary returned with the drinks and as he sat down I got a bad feeling. He seemed more confident, if that was possible. I looked down at the drinks he had just brought back and I wondered. I decided not to drink mine. As we were talking, Gary proposed a toast. We clinked glasses I only pretended to drink mine. But it was too late for Livvy she threw hers back with gay abandon. We continued to talk with him using the entire suite of cheesy pickup lines.

He tried to rub up against me murmuring. "Even if there wasn't any gravity on earth, I would still fall for you!" Oh god it turned my stomach even hearing it. Cheesy fucker.

It didn't take long and Livvy was screaming drunk. Her words were slurred and she could barely stand. I moved closer to her and wrapped my arm around her for support. "Ah guys, I think Livvy has had too much to drink. I think we should leave."