Vicki's Story Ch. 06

Story Info
Vicki take another step.
4k words
4.76
3.2k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 01/28/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,550 Followers

A big thank you to my friends Vicki, and Tim who helped create and develop this story.

*****

Chapter Six:

At golf on Saturday Dad asked. "Honey, I would really like you to partner me next week."

I recoiled a little. "What, at your golf tournament?"

He chuckled. "Yes, it's our event, we have sponsored it for five years and it's for a good charity. It is a lot of fun but, more importantly, you will meet a lot of very influential people there."

"What would I do?" He picked up my hand. "Well, you will be my partner. You will be my daughter. I will introduce you to some folks who might be interested in what you have to sell."

I felt a surge of pride but, peeked at him from the corner of my eye. "Your daughter?"

He nodded. "Well, that's how this works now, isn't it?"

I laughed along with him. "Yes, I suppose so." We played on and we talked as we walked. "I won't lie Vicki, this wasn't something I envisaged, you living the way you are but, you are my child and I want what's best for you. If you are happy like this then, I will do my best to help. I know I was an absent father while you were growing up. Maybe that's why it happened...no role model, leaving my Mom to carry the load. God damn it son, I should have been there for you." I could see how deeply the emotions were. He was almost in tears. Something I had never seen in my life. Even when Gramps passed and then Nan. He took it in stride. Always the rock on which our family was founded.

"Whoa, slow down Dad. This isn't your fault. Oh my god...I didn't change into Vicki. This was always there. It might be hard for you to understand but, this is me and I'm really happy."

He sighed, nodding his head in defeat...or acceptance. "Vicki, I love you and I just want you to know, I will support you any way I can. You name it, I will be there, right there beside you."

I blushed. "Thanks Dad. You will never know how much that means to me." As I was sliding my driver back into the bag he walked up and hugged me. "I love you. I know I haven't always shown that but, I do you know. I want what's best for you."

*****

When I asked Connie for the day off, she gave me a scathing glare. "Why, it is a Wednesday?"

"Yes, I'm playing with my Father, in his golf tournament."

Her frown turned into a scowl. "You are Franklin Randal's daughter?"

I nodded, "Yep, that's me."

Totally confused, she muttered disbelievingly. "I didn't know he had a daughter. Just that idiot geeky son."

"Nope, me as well."

"We don't usually enter a team in that tournament. We sponsor our own event later in the season. We have a lot on at the moment. I am not sure I can spare you."

She was going to make it difficult. She wanted me to beg.

"Oh well, if that's your final word, I will phone my father and give him the bad news. He is going to be very disappointed."

I turned to walk out and she hissed. "Take the damn day off. It isn't like you do much anyway."

I smiled all the way back to my office.

As I pulled up into the parking lot, I was blown away by how many cars there were. Unloading my clubs I went in search of Dad. As I was wandering around, who should I bump into but Connie. Strutting around like a peacock with her glass of champagne. She looked down her nose at me. "What are you looking at? Just because we don't enter a team, doesn't mean I wouldn't be attending."

I grinned. "Have fun."

I couldn't believe the people we were teamed up with. Just about every important businessman from town was here today and Dad knew them all. He introduced me to most of them as we were gathered together waiting to tee off and he made sure to point me in the direction of the ones who would be the most valuable.

As we were heading for the first tee another person joined our group apologizing for being late. As I looked at the tall sleazy idiot Grant Bellows, I stumbled a little. I couldn't breathe as Dad introduced him to us all. When he got to me I saw his eyes brighten. "Well hello gorgeous, fancy meeting you again." He tried to pick up my hand but I snatched it away. He looked hurt. "What's the matter sweet cheeks, don't you like me? Guess I should have expected that after you kicked me outs your party."

I turned away. "Yeah, I am afraid I don't like dickheads."

He pulled back. "Whoa hang on sweetheart, I was just trying to be nice." I turned away I noticed Dad looking strangely at me. I turned back towards him and hissed sarcastically. "And I am not your sweet cheeks either."

As we were getting ready to tee off, the bets started. One of the players bet Dad ten grand that he would beat him by two shots. As I listened in, it was obvious all the bets were going towards the charity. Bellows Bet Dad he and his partner would beat us...he was offering ten grand as well. If we played badly, Dad would have to put up twenty grand.

We teed off and it was apparent, Dad's friend was at least as good a player as Dad. I hit a pretty good shot. Bellows, not so good. He tried too hard and sliced a terrible shot. He was too busy showing off, trying to impress me. We won the hole easily. As we were waiting to tee off on the next tee, Bellows asked "Would you like to go out to dinner with me later?"

I sneered. "Not a chance in hell."

He wouldn't let go. "Well then what say we take out a little side bet."

"A bet. What sort of bet?" I asked.

He laughed. "Well, let's say, if you lose you have to go out to dinner with me."

I sniggered. "Yeah and what do I get out of it?"

He pretended to be thinking about it. "Tell you what. If I lose I will throw in another twenty grand."

I looked over at Dad and he had a bit of a grin on his face. I reached out my hand and we shook. "Deal."

Over the next couple of holes, it was pretty close but, I decided I would use the tools available to me. I made sure he could see me bending over or playing with my hair. I smiled sexily and as we progressed, his game fell apart completely.

His ego had taken control and he hated that he was losing to a woman. He was trying too hard and the harder he tried the worse he got. He was just your typical jock showing off. He kept trying to talk to me but, Dad encouraged me to talk to the other guys and take the opportunity to sell the business.

By the time the game was over, we had won. Dad was rapt. That knowledge filled me with an incredible feeling of pride. The look on Dad's face was sheer elation. He was so proud of me, I felt accepted and fulfilled. Bellows was pissed off. "Well baby, you cost me twenty grand, the least you could do is go out with me."

I leaned in close and whispered so only he could hear. "Fuck off you loser. I wouldn't go out with you if you were the last man on earth."

Saturday came around quickly again and it was golf day. Dad was full of himself, still talking about the tournament. He thanked me for playing with him and for helping him beat his buddy.

As we played we talked and he asked how I was getting on with the leads. I was happy to tell him how well some of them were working out, which was really well. He nodded as we walked around. He was full of great ideas and some I hadn't thought about. I filed them all in my mental folder. It turned out to be a momentous day as it was the first time I had ever beaten him. He laughed as he bought me a drink at the bar.

I had barely got home when a car pulled into my driveway. I walked to the door to see who it was and was surprised to see Livvy. She was strangely accompanied by Lisa. I was stunned and didn't know what to say. We were standing there staring at each other. Lisa asked "Well, can we come in or are we staying out here?"

I stepped back and waved them inside. Livvy leaned in for a kiss on the way past. "Thanks babe."

"What's going on Livvy?" She reached out to grab Lisa's hand. "Vicki, I wanted to try and sort things out. Lisa came along to hold my hand."

I led them into the lounge. "Do you want coffee?" They both nodded so, I went out and started to make the drinks. Livvy walked out behind me. Her arms slipping around my waist. "I really miss you and I want to be with you." I didn't respond as I worked away getting the drinks and dug out some crackers and cheese. She uncoiled her arms and stepped back as I turned with the tray and carried the food and drinks into the lounge.

Livvy came and sat beside me. "Babe, we don't see each other often enough. I want to change that. We agreed to try and make our relationship work, but lately. We we hardly even talk."

Lisa interrupted. "I'd like us to be friends Vicki."

Livvy jumped up, taking away my opportunity to say anything. "Babe, can I give Lisa a guided tour?"

I nodded as I sunk back on the sofa. "Yeah, go for it." They returned about half an hour or so later.

Lisa picked up a cracker and some cheese. "Wow, this place is something else." Lisa gushed.

Her face softened, taking on a teasing look. "Could we jump in the hot tub?"

I was a bit shocked. "Uuuummm...Yeah, I suppose so." They both clapped their hands like a couple of trained seals and headed out to the hot tub.

As I walked out they were already in and there was a pile of clothes lying off to one side. They were both sitting in little bikini's which they obviously brought with them. Lisa, who I barely knew was sitting there, was bold as brass and what's more, she didn't look the least bit embarrassed. What she did look though was hot...damned hot.

Livvy smiled. "Babe, some wine would be nice."

I shrugged. "sure." Feeling a bit like the hired help, I went back inside and picked up a bottle of wine and some glasses. When I returned, they were reclined back, stretched out. I poured the drinks and handed them out. I didn't know where to look, I could feel my cheeks burning as I tried to look away.

Lisa grinned. "So, are you getting in or are you going to sit there perving?"

I was confused. How did we end up at this point? "Um no, I don't think so. Not today."

Livvy's smile evaporated. "Don't be a spoilsport Baby. Jump in with us, it feels fantastic."

"Livvy, I don't know what's going on here? What exactly is it you expect from me?"

She looked pleadingly across at Lisa for help who chirped in with. "Vicki, I'm here today because it was apparent when we met last time, that you harbored some animosity towards me. Livvy and I talked and we thought it would be nice if we could all sit down together and work it out. Livvy is my best friend in the world and that means, if you two are gonna be a couple, we will be seeing a lot of each other."

"I would like to talk and to get to know each other. I'm not doing it in a hot tub though."

She giggled, "Come on, it's just us girls."

"Lisa, you're right. I do have some anger towards you. Well maybe not you but, Livvy. You seemed to know an awful lot about me and yet, even here today, I know nothing about you."

"Babe, that's my fault, not Lisa's. She told me we should all get together when you and I first hooked up."

I walked away confused. My mind in a turmoil. All I did know was, no way was I stripping down to get in the pool with somebody who's still a stranger to me. "I will go and get some towels." I said casually.

When I got back with fresh fluffy towels they were both laying back relaxing.

Lisa moaned seductively. "God, this is so damn relaxing. I could stay here all day. Come on scaredy-pants, why don't you get in with us?"

I placed the towels down, turned away and said, "There's no rush. Stay in as long as you want." I walked into the kitchen and started working on a light lunch. I decided on a warm chicken salad with nice crunchy croutons and a spicy garlic aioli dressing.

I was just serving it up when they wandered in. They had slipped back into their clothes. Lisa grinned smugly. "Well, you missed a great relaxing soak. Surely after your golf game, it would have been enjoyable?"

I shrugged. "That's my usual routine."

"Then why didn't you jump in with us?"

"Because I don't know you. You're still a stranger to me. Even today I'm a little shy about my body. A bikini is not really something I can wear."

"Oh please. Livvy has told me everything. You don't have to be embarrassed around me. I'm actually intrigued."

She started to eat her salad. "Shit, it's not fair you can cook as well. Honey, why don't you forget Livvy and let me move in?"

Livvy slapped her on the shoulder. "Hey bitch, get your own girlfriend." She patted me on the hand. "The salad is wonderful babe."

"Glad you're enjoying it."

Can we talk for a moment? I would like to clear the air."

"Yeah, by all means. I want to hear it."

She gulped her wine before sucking in a deep breath. "You asked whether Lisa and I were lovers. I tried to explain it but, I could see you didn't believe me."

"That's for damn sure."

"Vicki, you don't have to worry about me, okay?" Lisa said softly.

"Lisa and I have never been lovers as such but, we have had sex." Livy said anxiously.

"When we were both trying to figure out who we were, we experimented a little. We were each other's first kiss. We found out about our bodies together."

"What? This is too weird. You just said you weren't lovers?"

"We have never lived as a couple. We both knew it would never work for us. We're best friends, and that's it."

"But you have had sex together?"

They both shared nervous glances, before Lisa answered. "It's something that happened later. I had a terrible breakup and went to stay with Livvy for a couple of days. Part of her helping me get over it was for us to get drunk as hell. Yeah, we did end up having sex."

Before I could say anything at all, Livvy jumped in. "The same thing happened when I went through a shitty breakup. Lisa came to stay, and it happened again. It wasn't planned. It's just part of our coping mechanism. It helps us get over shit."

"What about when you and I split. Lisa came to stay with you. She was there that night?"

"We didn't have sex if that's what you're asking." Lisa snapped.

"I couldn't do it." Livvy gushed guiltily. I wanted you back, she was there to support me, it wasn't a break up. I never wanted it to be anyway."

We sat for a while, munching on the last remnants of the lunch. "Vicki, I want you and Lisa to be friends. I want her to be as comfortable with you as she is with me."

"I get that but it's not just going to happen. We need to get together and actually get too know each other."

Afterwards as we were all packing away the dishes, Livvy mumbled. "I miss you and I want to see you more often. Baby, I need you in my life."

I frowned. "Livvy, so do I, but it's not me. You're the one with the issues. I want to try and make our relationship work. You're the one who wants to hide in the dark."

They left not long after that. They left and nothing had been resolved. I felt defeated. It was so hard seeing her, smelling her, feeling her as she stood beside me. Damn it was so frustrating and seeing how close she and Lisa were only made my jealousy more real.

Livvy got into the habit of calling. Not every night but, a couple of times a week. The surprising thing was, Lisa also called occasionally. She wanted to try and set luncheon dates. She wanted to make the most of the fact we both lived in Cleveland. I was so nervous about being around her, I kept pushing her away.

Not everything was going smoothly though. Mom was really upset with me that I had pushed her away, almost shut her out of my life. She didn't like the fact that I refused to listen to her constant updates on Livvy. I loved Mom, she was always my strongest supporter and had stood beside me regardless of what I did wrong. But, her stance on Livvy was driving me crazy.

Dad and I met occasionally for lunch or just coffee. When he called and asked if we could have lunch, I picked up a little gruffness in his voice.

We met at a little café and he bought me lunch. "Vicki, I need you to call your mother. She is driving me crazy. Please just call her. I know she is being difficult at the moment but, if you don't talk to her, she is going to become impossible to live with."

I smiled. "Ok Dad, I promise to call."

"Thanks honey. Now onto business. I have been following your progress and I see you have been making some real inroads."

"Thanks Dad. Yeah, it's been hard work but, I can see some light now and the team has got behind us."

"Yes, my dear, I see that."

I saw by his drawn expression what he was about to say was difficult for him. He did the little cough thing before he said. "I will be totally honest with you. I never thought you would be able to do it, however. You have done a remarkable job over there. That god damned woman might be too stupid to see it but, you have really made a difference. People are taking notice. I'm not the only one which, is why we need to talk."

He seemed very emotional, unlike his usually calm demeanor. "Constance's father and I were great friends. You would have seen him many times at our house and at Mom's. We went to college together and started out in business at the same time. Since he passed and Connie took over, she has developed a terrible reputation. It breaks my heart to see you putting in all that hard work. She will eventually fail. She has burned so many bridges along the way, people are starting to look for alternatives."

I cringed at his words. It wasn't often that he expressed himself with such passion. "I'm trying Dad. I think we can save it."

"Honey, I don't want you to save it. I want to buy it and bring it under my company umbrella. I can't stand seeing that company go downhill. It eats me up inside."

"But I'm making a difference Dad. I think we can build it back up."

"Sweetheart, you don't get it. She will find a way to wreck it. She's got no idea. With you turning it around, it makes my job so much harder."

"Wow, you're going to try for a takeover?"

He nodded brusquely. "Yes, we're already putting a plan together. Every improvement you make, costs me money. I want you to walk away. I don't want you caught in the cross hairs."

"But, I'm really making a difference there."

He patted my hand across the small table. "Damn it, I know that honey. I am well aware of the work you are doing. I am very much aware. God damn it, you're costing me a fortune."

"You can't stop this Vicki, it's happening. Your hard work is just costing me money. Please, come and work for me. We could use your help."

"I can't do that Dad. Although, god knows what I'm going to do now? If I stay, then I'm going to be accused of deliberately running the company down. If I come to work for you. I'm going to be accused of working for you, slipping you insider information. I get screwed either way."

"Vicki, this isn't going to happen overnight. We are still months away from making this a reality. Jump now and you will avoid most of the fallout. If you stay, then it will be hard."

That threw my world into a spin. I was so proud of the work I had been doing. We were really making inroads in turning the company around. "I don't know Dad, it doesn't feel right to run. I appreciate the heads up and the job offer. Nothing would please me more than coming to work for you. I just wanted it to be on my terms."

I think he could see my hesitance. His eyes stayed focused on mine as we sipped our coffee.

"You know Dad, at one time, I hated the idea of working for you. It's why I took computer science at Case. That was me, sticking my finger in the air at you."

He chuckled. "Oh, don't worry honey. I knew all right. Your mother has never let me forget. I was too pushy and I was absent too much. I realize that now. It's why I feel so guilty about your life choices. I wonder if I had been around more, whether I could have changed your mind."

"Dad, we have talked about this...it has taken me a long time to get my head into a space where I can say, I'm proud of who I have become. I love my life. At the moment, I am so happy. Having you accept me, that is part of why I am so happy. When you introduce me to your friends as your daughter, that fills my heart with joy."

Cagivagurl
Cagivagurl
3,550 Followers
12