All Comments on 'Vicki's Surprise Sandwich'

by happilymarriedguy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
skip.69skip.69over 19 years ago
Wow!

Thoroughly enjoyed this story. Not too long, as I have an aversion to stories which go on and on. They usually get monotonous. I would rather read them in two or three parts. Well written and stimulating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
llucky man

Sharing your wife with a friend is an aim for me.

unfortunatily she didn't accept it.

you are lucky man

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Totally Awesome

You have got to be the luckiest man alive. To have your best friend cum in and enjoy your wife with you and she allows it to be a complete fulfillment, really says a lot for her. I would luv to share my bride with my best friend (who is black) in such a manner...

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

My friend asked me to help him out, Bill was a rather overweight guy mid 60s, June his wife was the opposite, thin, petite, early 60s. I was 51, he said that they had talked about a threesome, rather June had and he had reluctantly agreed. He said June had suggested asking me. I thought about it and he made a suggestion, lets get dressed up, meet for dinner at a five star hotel, he will book a room, if it works, great, if not I could have the room. I agreed. They arrived, Bill was in a suit, so was I, June was dressed in a fitted peach dress which showed off her figure, small breasts, a small round bottom, nylon covered legs. I had decided then I would fuck her, we ate, a few glasses of wine, I looked at June as she was having a glass of wine and I smiled and nodded. She smiled back and nodded. Half an hour later, June was on her back, my cock in her pussy as Bill fucked her mouth. She was a lively fuck and soon had me wanting to cum. I moved away, Bill was laying on his back his cock sticking up in the air, come on honey, she straddled him, bouncing up and down, I watched as she bent over him, now I positioned myself and holding her hips pushed my cock up her small bum, as they had asked when we got to the room, she held still as I did it until I was all the way inside her. I could feel Bills cock start to move and I held still as he did, then he held still as I moved back and forward in her bottom and I heard him say oh shit, im cumming and I held still while he shot in her pussy. I moved back and forward, fucking her when I felt Bill slipping out. She said let me get on my back, she lay down, I got between her legs, pushing my cock into her pussy, she said no, not there back in my bottom and I slid out and repositioned my cock, sliding in with one long slow push. I looked at Bill, he was laying on his back, I heard her say kiss me, I moved over her, my mouth found her tongue as I fucked hard up into her tight bottom. Her arms went around my neck, her legs pushing against my legs, as I felt her insides pulsing around my cock. I told her I am going to cum, I heard her, cum in my bottom, do it and I shot deep into her. We lay there, I stayed hard, rolling her over onto her side, staying in her, I began to fuck her again, watching her anus stretch around my cock, my hands pinching her small hard nipples, touch my pussy, I reached down, her clit was standing out hard, I gently rubbed it and she was soon bucking against me as she orgasmed. I kept fucking her but she said to stop, I pulled back, sorry, it was hurting a bit but she kept stroking my cock, I said to her suck me and as she bent down I pulled her legs over my face and went to work on her soaked pussy. She sat upright on me as I licked her pussy and anus telling me not to stop and my face was soon covered in the juices from her pussy as she orgasmed again. She slid off me, I just rolled onto her and pushed my cock into her pussy until I shot my second load into her limp body. We all lay there, Bill snoring until I got up and dressed. June came out and asked for my number, I didn't ask why, but we got together on quite a few occasions with and with out Bill.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous