All Comments on 'Vicki's Viewpoint'

by odlum

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
DeadwoodDeadwoodover 17 years ago
Great story-failed ending

I liked it. I think you write very well and I like the fact that you wrote with such detail that it felt as if you were right there in the room.

The two things I did not care too much for was the topic itself. It is not your writing so much, but the Call Girl who finds the man who treats her well story line is a bit common place in my opinion. Lastly your ending just kind of fell off the edge of earth.The whole story was building up to something...and then just ended.

Please don't stop writing. In fact I would love for you to finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story...

...a very professional ending. Vicki is handling the situation like a true professional, just enough involvement to keep the guy coming back without truly getting personally involved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
One good one?

The Call Girl who finds the man who treats her well story line is a bit common place?

Not really. The clients for these are a batch like any other... most of them are rather ordinary looking and only looking to get themselves off, but it's a mixed batch with more than a few no-shows, a few that are slobs, filthy or intoxicated, the rare one where the provider walks away because it's not safe to proceed with the session or he demands something that's not within her comfort zone and the occasional nice guy who got accidentally slipped into the mix with the rest of these rejects for some unknown reason. Maybe he's looking for a sexual partner but doesn't actually want a full relationship? Maybe he's a friend with benefits? Maybe he's shy and buying sex was less intimidating than asking for it for free and being repeatedly shot down? Maybe he intended just to see her once to satisfy a sexual curiosity but let his emotional guard down? It's the exception, but the clients are people, the providers are people, and sometimes things happen when they'd be least expected. If he's single and she's self-employed, they're both free agents and can make that decision for themselves.

Like anything else, it's a job. It has its boring moments and its disappointments. That doesn't mean that there aren't any nice men who turn up by sheer luck and chance. The next chapters regress toward the mean, where many of these guys wouldn't merit a second glance had they not shown up envelope of cash in hand. Describing this clientèle as a mixed assortment batch is entirely realistic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userodlum@odlum
I enjoy reading and writing. Honest friends, good food, wine, chocolate, and sensuous touch are some of the things which give me pleasure. I have a passion for motorcycles and touring throughout North America.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES