Vicky's Gift

Story Info
There's more to Vicky than meets the eye.
6.4k words
4.24
2.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I struggled trying to decide if this story should go into the NonConsent/Reluctance category because of the main character who tells the story or into the Sci-Fi & Fantasy category because of Vicky's gift.

I settled on NonConsent/Reluctance because the story is told by David. Feel free to provide feedback which category you think it should be in.

Graveyards are supposed to invoke thoughts of rainy days and moody music. But this was a warm and beautiful sunny day. And there was no music. I was standing looking at the slab of marble in front of me. Vicky Lemere it read. August 20, 1921 to July 15, 2014. Her real name had been Vicky Gallagher.

I met Vicky six months ago. But before I tell you her incredible story, I guess I should tell you a bit about myself. My name is David, David Kelly. I'm a thirty year old male, nothing to look at really. I'm just under six feet tall and only one hundred eighty pounds. You could describe me as lanky, geeky looking, with dark blond almost brown hair and a face no girl remembers. I just started working in an old folk's home as a personal care worker. That's where I met Vicky.

It was a cold then, a January afternoon. I was making my way down the hall on the fourth floor in the assisted care wing. You know the area with seniors who still had their wits about them but the bodies needed help or maybe the other way around. Point being they needed help. It was my first day on this floor. The box in the cart was divided into sections with containers for each senior. There was only one pill in the container for Vicky. I picked up the container and headed into her room.

Vicky was one of those seniors who still had a sharp wit but her body was failing to work as it should. She was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room looking out her window. I had to admit for an old lady she was dressed smartly, classy even. Her hair was done up in a casual bun. She turned and looked at me.

"Well hubba, hubba big boy. You got something there for hot old Vicky here", she said with a grin. Then she eyed me up and down like a piece of meat and held out her hand.

I stood still holding her pill container with my mouth open in shock. It was a combination of what she said, and her voice. It dripped sexuality. Soft, smoky, slight European accent, maybe Italian even though her name sounded French.

"Oh, good god boy! Have you never had a women leer at you before"? She withdrew her hand and turned back to gaze out the window. I heard her mutter, "You'd think I flashed my tits or cunt at him".

The pill container I carried crashed to the floor and I dropped to my knees grabbing for the pill that rolled across the floor towards her. She turned to look at the sound.

"Hmmmph, that's better. At least you know how to grovel and approach a woman".

I finally found my voice. 'I'm sorr...... sorry. Mrs. Lemans. I've got your pill here".

"It's Lemere, not Lemans. I'm a fast woman not a fast car. You need to work on your approach".

"Fast", I replied?

"I'm ninety three dear. I don't have time to go slow anymore. Oh relax I'm not going to jump your bones and seduce you although I might have twenty years ago".

Vicky struggled to her feet. Her movements were slow but her body still looked slim and fit. She walked over and took the pill and swallowed it. Then she hobbled over to the chair and sat back down gazing out the window.

And that was how I met the woman that changed my life.

***

The next day I hesitated before the door to Vicky's room. I had talked to several other PSW's about Vicky and they had all just nodded and grinned at me. It was Sarah who had finally told me that Vicky had a reputation. She called it "potty mouth".

"You mean she talks with foul language", I said.

"Not exactly", she replied. "She talks a lot about sex. Always asking me when I got fucked last and how good was he."

"And you answer her," I asked wide eyed.

"Are you nuts, first off it's against policy and second I'm married and not about to tell some dirty old lady what I do in the bedroom with my husband." Sarah had then turned and stomped away. I found out from another PSW a few minutes later that Sarah used to work with Vicky but had asked management to give Vicky to somebody else. As the new kid on the block that was me.

So here I stood outside her door a moment, before I walked into the room a second time. Vicky was again sitting staring out the window.

"I have your daily pill Miss Lemere," I said. "Would you like a glass of water with it"?

Vicky slowly turned and looked at me.

"Hello good looking. How about a nice chardonnay? If you get me tipsy it might help you get lucky later".

I shook my head no, afraid to say anything out loud. Vicky grinned and took the pill. She popped it in her mouth and licked her lips like she was a Greek goddess eating grapes at an orgy then turned away when I fled the room.

***

Day three I thought to myself standing just outside Vicky's room. I can do this. She's just a crazy old lady. I'm not going to lose my job to a crazy old lady. I walked in.

Vicky was waiting for me. I walked into her room and for the first time she was not in her chair at the window. Instead she stood in front of her dresser rearranging some photos. Looking over her shoulder I saw several black and white pictures of a very good looking, dare I say, very hot women.

"Is that your daughter", I asked?

Vicky laughed. It was a low chuckle, reminding me of old Hollywood glamor movie star.

"No", she replied. "That's me when I was younger. I have no children. Never married, puts a damper on your sex life"!

I stared at the pictures a bit stunned. Vicky in her younger years was quite the beauty.

She turned and looked straight at me then said. "I think I owe you a bit of an apology. Perhaps I've been a little too forward with you. I hope you can overlook that".

"Uhhhh, sure. No harm", I stuttered handing her the pill.

"They tell me it's for my blood pressure and to calm me down", she stated swallowing it. "Doctor says I need to settle down. That was never my style. I always loved a good party".

"Well this is Los Angeles, big party town", I replied.

"Yes indeed, when you work in the entertainment industry you get to party a lot. Especially when you're single women".

"You worked in Hollywood"?

"I started as a producer's assistant until the bastard tried to rape me. Not uncommon back in the forties and fifties". She smiled and her eyes glazed over in thought. "Maybe I'll tell you about it someday big boy".

***

And that was the start of our friendship. I quickly got used to Vicky's over sexed talk. After a while I switched my clients around so that Vicky was always the last one on my rounds so we could talk. The stories she told me about cast parties, the sex and drugs around town astounded me. Some of the people she talked about were big stars. Movie stars, television stars, even some politicians.

Each time she told me a story the descriptions got more graphic, raunchier. I began to wonder if they were stories she had heard or was this firsthand experience.

A month after I first met her she started our daily conversation with a statement that I already knew was true.

"I'm addicted to sex", she said. "Did you know it's possible to be addicted to sex"?

I nodded.

"In my case, it's hereditary. I was born normal but when I started to mature my mother pulled me aside and told me I have a gift. A gift that was going to manifest itself soon and I needed to prepare for it. She told me that I would have certain abilities. Abilities that I would have to learn to control. Learn how to use in a changing world. I had no idea what she meant".

Vicky looked at me to see my reaction. I had no idea what to say so I just listened. Apparently that was the correct response.

"My mother was a single mother. I never knew my father", she continued. "I can make any man I want desire me. Make him want me; to fuck me anyway I want him too".

"No offense Vicky, but almost any women can do that if she really wants to", I said. "Especially a women as beautiful as you were".

Vicky grinned. "Am you mean! As beautiful as I am".

She turned and blew me a kiss.

"That's the tip of the iceberg my boy. Tip of the iceberg", she repeated. "How would you like me to teach you how to have any woman you want, any time you want, any way you want"?

I snorted then shook my head and said my goodbye for the day. Walking out the door to her room I began to wonder if the others were right. Maybe Vicky was just a crazy old oversexed loon.

***

A week later Vicky still had said nothing more about teaching me how to convince women I was the greatest thing since sliced bread in the sack. My sex life had been rather dull the last six months since I broke up with my last girlfriend. It would certainly be nice to have beautiful women throwing themselves at me demanding sex. You can see how one begins to fantasize when one has not been laid in a while.

Vicky was in a strange mood when I walked in that day. She looked apprehensive. That was a first. She was dressed in a plain basic dress and sat demurely in her chair looking out the window. She did not even turn when I asked her how her day was going.

"Do you have one of those celebrity hall pass lists? You know, that list you give your significant other", she replied.

"Not really", I replied. "I'm not married. Did you"?

She laughed and reminded me she had never married and was free to fuck whoever she wanted. It still astounded me when Vicky used the word fuck in a sentence like she still fucked every day. Then she astounded me even more.

"I'm still not sure who the best fuck I ever had was, might have been JFK, or maybe Bob Crane. Clint Walker was good too".

I stared at her but before I could say a word she continued.

"Yes, JFK as in Kennedy. He had quite the sexual appetite. Not as much as Bob Crane, certainly not as big as Clint Walker but he was good, said I was his hot Hollywood fuck".

I could see this was beginning to get out of hand. "Vicky..... Maybe you should see a the doc.....".

I stopped talking mid-sentence and stared. Vicky had stood up and was looking at me. I swore there was a brief flash of cold in the room then Vicky's body shivered, and then blurred and two seconds later I was looking at a thirty year old gorgeous woman in a very short black dress.

The woman was the same as the pictures on the dresser top, yet sexier. We stood there looking at each other for twenty seconds then she smiled at me. The figure blurred and again Vicky, the ninety three year old stood in that basic dress before me. Then she toppled to the floor.

I rushed forward and helped her up.

"The chair", she whispered. "God that was tiring. Can't hold it together any longer. Dam getting old is crappy"!

She said nothing for five minutes. She brushed aside my questions with a sweep of her hand and indicated she needed to catch her breath. Finally she looked up at me.

"It's time, before it's too late", she said. "It's now or never.

I leaned in closer to ask what it was time for and before I knew it Vicky reached up and kissed me. She pulled my mouth to hers and opened her mouth. I froze then tried to pull away but could not. How did a ninety three year old have the strength to hold me by force?

When I did not respond Vicky forced my mouth open with her tongue. It probed into my mouth and she groaned. Then I felt a cold penetrate me. She pulled back and I saw a white mist flow between us. My body shook, my eyes opened wide in fear and then in seconds it was over. Vicky collapsed and slid to the floor.

I stood in shock, but my biggest shock was yet to come. As Vicky lay on the floor I felt a wave of something I cannot describe roll through my body. Then next thing I knew I was horny. My cock was tenting in my pants. I stood and quickly rearranged my pants trying to regain control. This was insanity. It hurt but I pushed my cock, folding it back until it finally returned to normal size.

The next hour was something I barely remember. I hit the emergency call button to call for help and with the help of several PSW's we got Vicky to the medical wing. After that I went home. My body was still shaking and that strange wave, quivering cold would hit me without warning again and again.

I missed work for the next three days as I lay in bed shaking and freezing.

***

Four days after it happened I finally stood before Vicky's door afraid to enter. But I finally sucked in my gut and walked into her room. She looked up, saw me and we both spoke at the same time.

"What the hell did you do to me", I demanded as she said "Thank god, you survived. I was worried".

We looked at each other. Finally Vicky turned her head away and spoke. Looking out the window she explained that she had given me a gift. She explained she was not sure she could do it but she had to try. The gift had been given to her by her mother. Her mother had got the gift from her father. In fact it had been in the family passing between generations for almost two hundred years. But she had no family, nobody to pass the gift too.

Lacking a child of her own Vicky explained how recently she had felt an overwhelming need to find someone. Years ago Vicky's grandmother had taught her mother about the how to use the gift. But when her mother found out Vicky did not intend to have children she had panicked and tried to get Vicky to change her mind.

"It took mother years to accept my decision", she explained. "Only then did my mother reluctantly teach me how the gift could be passed to others. But her teachings lacked the detail I needed and it's dangerous to both parties. I'm sorry but I was desperate. I hope you will forgive me and let me teach you. But now that you're safe, can I ask how it felt and what it felt like after it happened"?

I ignored her question and said, "Vicky, what did you do to me? What is this gift?"

Vicky finally looked at me and smiled ruefully. "Please allow me to talk without interrupting; I will answer any questions after I explain."

The gift she explained is complex. Centuries ago it was just the ability to make members of the opposite sex want to have sex with you. Over time her ancestors refined the art. But it got problematic when others found out your talent. Jealous husbands or wives, judgmental neighbours or religious zealots caused problems so we found ways to hide our identities, found ways to control the time and place and ultimately found ways to bring partners we had never actually met to our beds.

"I can look a person in the eye and tell them I want to fuck them and if I do it correctly they will immediately get horny and willingly fuck me", she said. "Over time however I've found it better if I selected my partners from magazines or television. I suppose now you will select your partners from the internet. Everything is done online these days; it just never really appealed to me".

She stopped a moment and watched my reaction.

I stared at Vicky trying to absorb what she was saying but it all seemed ridiculous. Then I remembered how she had changed before my eyes. I would have sworn that younger version of Vicky had been in this room just minutes before. Looking back now, deciding to listen was the best decision of my life.

After a minute of watching me Vicky continued. She explained over time she had learned to control the location, timing, moods and even more.

"Say for example, I want to fuck you on a deserted beach or any exotic place, I can make it happen. I can control what you wear, even how you will behave. I can make you aggressive or submissive, or willing to role play or just get straight to it. It's all about your imagination. If I can fantasize about it, I can do it"!

We stared at each other. Had I not seen her change, not felt the cold and tremors and gotten a huge hard on, felt super horny, I would have turned and walked out the door. But something had changed in me. I now understood Vicky's need for sex. But the reality was, the reason I finally agreed to listen, was my body now felt different and I could not explain it. So I sat down.

It took a few minutes before Vicky spoke again.

"I really did love fucking JFK. He really thought I was Marilyn Monroe. Oh I know he really saw her as well as I did but he never knew he was with two different people. He had great presence and was one of the few men who could actually control me. I guess that's was his leadership skills."

"Who were Bob Crane and Clint Walker," I asked?

Vicky laughed. "I guess your way too young to know. Bob Crane was a drummer, disc jockey and an actor on TV. He was best known as Colonel Hogan on the TV show Hogan's Heroes. He was also quite the sex addict himself. I attended many of his sex parties. He was a master of seduction and quite a good fuck. He was murdered, nobody ever found the killer."

"Clint Walker," she paused and closed her eyes remembering. "Oh what a hunk he was. Nobody filled me up like he did. He was six foot six and had the biggest, thickest .....," Vicky's eyes glazed over.

"He started out as a body builder then went into westerns on TV before finally ending up in movies. You may remember seeing him in the movie The Dirty Dozen. He was the big muscle bound guy Lee Marvin disarmed in training. I always thought was a joke. Clint could have snapped Lee in half just by looking at him. I could never get enough of him."

"I had lots of bigtime names, Cary Grant, Tony Curtis, Steve McQueen, and Pierce Bronson. I also liked football players." She grinned, "the bigger the better."

"There was only one man that ever got away from me. To this day I have no idea how he did it. Bob Hope! I joined a USO tour in Vietnam that included Joey Heatherington. She was a dancer and a huge sex symbol. After a show one day I tried to seduce him looking like Joey with my gift, but he turned me down."

She turned and looked directly at me again. "There are rules, limits still. You need to follow them."

We spent the next hour discussing the rules. The most important rules reminded me of Robbins Williams while voicing Aladdin in the Disney movie. You can't make someone love you. You cannot bring back the dead.

Vicky continued. But you can make them want to have sex with you. You can make them so horny they do almost anything you want. You can even time shift the person, bring them back as they looked in a film, picture or tv show years ago. They just had to still be alive.

I was fascinated when Vicky told me she could morph her own body to suite the occasion, grow taller, add more muscle, more hair. Her grandfather apparently used it to add muscle and make his cock bigger. She preferred to impersonate somebody else like she had in Vietnam.

"You really just need to set some guidelines, some specifics, especially time frames", she said. "Messing that up can get you in real trouble".

I finally answered Vicky's questions. She just smiled and said thank you. When I was leaving she embarrassed the hell out of my by saying she wished we had met when she was younger because she would have used her gift on me a lot.

**

"Are you ready," Vicky inquired?

It was several weeks later and we had spent many hours with her teaching me how to build a "construct" as she called it.

"I think so, "I replied.

"Let's be sure I want you to describe to me how you're planning your first construct. Tell me what you're going to do but do not actually commit it. Who are you going to fuck?"

I had decided to take Vicky's advice and had picked a porn star. I figured women who worked in the sex industry for years would have no issues with having sex with me, a stranger. So I did what every normal guy would do these days. I used google to pick one.

12