Vicky's Gift

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dia was not her real name but I decided to respect her alias. Worst case nothing would happen and I would learn you had to use real names for the gift to work. She was American, five foot five so I need not adjust my height. I loved her blue eyes and I guessed I would find out soon enough if her hair was really blond. Her weight and height matched my ideal women close enough. I supposed eventually I would begin to experiment with other types of women. But for now I wanted a hot blue eyed blond with nice tits, older than me, for the experience you understand, and slightly submissive. I was a little hesitant about that part. Although Dia played submissive, often portraying the tied up helpless slut in movies, she was actually an ex US Marine. She retired from porn a few years ago so I figured she would be available.

Vicky nodded after I explained this all then indicated I should begin.

I decided not to change anything about my appearance, well maybe just a little. I got rid of a few freckles, added some muscle tone and made my cock a little thicker. At almost seven inches I figured that was enough length for now.

I took in a deep breath then nodded to Vicky and began.

"Umm, I want to bring Dia to me for sex. She must appear in a summer dress with buttons all up the front, wear nice lacy hot black underwear underneath, have black fuck me heels on, with straps, long earrings and her hair down."

I looked at Vicky who just nodded.

"When she arrives she will be facing away from me and will behave confused until she turns to see me. She will look down at the floor shyly and I will tell her she is gorgeous and then ask her if she is submissive. She will say yes then confess to me she wants me to fuck her until she cannot stand. Then I will walk up to her..."

At this point Vicky stood up waving her hands at me and interrupted.

"Too detailed, too structured... there's no room for maneuvering. You need to make your "constructs" more general, give yourself room," she said. "Way too much detail. Instead of describing how she obeys and what you will have her do to obey you, and how you will react, which by the way just traps you, just set the condition that she'll obey everything you tell her to do. Try again."

I set my teeth and started over. I repeated the first part, her name, the dress. Then I said she had to be the horniest she has ever been in her life, she will want me and do anything I ask. And that she will be submissive. I looked over at Vicky who nodded and smiled. Then I began the line that would activate the spell.

"STOP, "Vicky yelled. "If you continue here you could end up with Dia right here in my room, what then? How will you explain a horny porn star in my room? Where are you going to do this?"

I looked flustered at Vicky then shrugged. Vicky turned and went to her dresser drawer. She pulled a key on a chain from a top drawer that had an address on it. Then she said, "Alright.... You're ready. Now go get laid."

**

Two days later and I found myself staring out the window of a large penthouse suite of a classy hotel overlooking the beach and the Pacific Ocean. It was only ten blocks from my small bachelor pad but I had never been in it. It was way out of my price range.

Beyond the open patio windows in front of me was not a balcony, but a big deck. Jacuzzi in one corner, table and small outdoor bar at the other end and some large long lounge chairs with huge pillows everywhere else. The living room was modern and palatial and the bedroom had a bigger than king size bed with four posts and a mirror on the ceiling above it.

I took a deep breath, checked my robe was on properly and began to recite the corrected construct as Vicky had taught me. Then I spoke the commitment.

The air in front of me shimmered and Dia appeared standing just in front of me wearing a loose short sundress. Her body shivered once. Then she covered her tits with one hand and put the other between her legs. She moaned out loud.

"I need to be fucked", she said.

I released the belt of my robe letting it drop open to reveal my naked body underneath. My cock was already hard and standing at full mast. She was beautiful.

"Oh my," she stammered. Then a wicked grin spread across her face and she dropped to her knees in front of me cradling my cock in one hand and my balls in the other.

That was when reality hit me! I understood now the gift Vicky had given me.

I was going to get laid whenever I wanted to for the rest of my life. With any women I wanted. My balls were aching as Dia began to suck harder and squeezed my balls. Her hand wrapped around my shaft began to stroke me rapidly in tune with her bouncing head. I exploded like a teenage boy getting his first blowjob. I'd lasted less than two minutes.

Dia stood up still holding my rapidly deflating cock. She grinned then let go and sashayed in front of me so that she was standing between me and the patio door. The strong sunlight shone thru her dress framing a perfect ten mature women's body. She began to sway back and forth to some unheard music then reached up and started to undo the dresses buttons.

My eyes were glued to her and I could feel my cock already beginning to stiffen again. Dia reached inside the dress then did that trick that women do to remove their bra but keep on their clothes. She dropped the bra on the floor in front of me. Then she turned around, bent halfway over and wiggled her ass at me. Her hands disappeared under the dress and she wiggled some more, flexing her legs until a black thong dropped slowly to the floor. She stepped out of it and kicked it aside.

Standing before me framed by the sunlight Dia undid the rest of the buttons of the dress and spread it wide open. Her form was naked behind the almost transparent dress. Anybody in a nearby building looking down at that moment would have been treated to full frontal nudity and a spread open dress.

Her back totally to me Dia sashayed out on to the deck where she looked over her shoulder and licked her lips. It had only been minutes since I came but once again I was like a rock, so hard it hurt.

"Do you like what you see", she asked? All I could do was nod.

She let go of the dress letting it fall back loose to her body. Then she walked over to a lounge chair and turned around before leaning back still standing but now facing me. One hand reached up and moving the dress to the side she cupped a breast and began to caress it. The other hand pulled the lower part of her dress aside as she reached between her legs and spread her pussy lips. I could see they were already wet.

As I watched she closed her eyes and let her hands roam freely. Her nipples now stood out like small pointers. Her pussy was dripping her juices all around her fingers as she stroked in and out and pulled apart her now dark pink lips showing me her gaping hole.

"Cock, I need your hard cock sir. I need that big, hard, throbbing cock inside me".

Dia turned around then slowly bent over the lounge chair. She reached down and pulled her dress up. My eyes were glued to her legs as the dress rose then exposed her fully shaved pussy lips. She let the dress sit atop her back then grabbed the top of the chair in front of her with both hands.

Her voice was husky when I heard her say, "Please fill this pussy ..... no, fill this cunt....., with your big fat cock sir. Fill me up and pound me hard, make me your personal cum dump!"

It took all I had to walk slowly up to her aligning the tip of my cock to her open slit. I pushed in until just the tip of my cock spread disappeared between her lips. Slowly I began to rub it up and down the full length of her slit.

"Ooooohhhhhhhh", Dia moaned. She spread her legs wider.

This was too much for me. It was my first real fuck in almost six months. I slammed forward into her cunt grabbing her hips to ensure I was buried to the hilt.

Dia squealed.

"YES", she shouted. "OHHHHHH GOD. THAT'S SOOOOOO GOOOOD"!

Her reaction and moans turned me on like no woman had ever before. I lost it and began pounding in and out as fast as I could. Dia's cunt gripped me tight with each thrust squeezing me on both the in and out strokes. She reached back between her legs and help guide my thrusts. The loud smacking sounds of flesh as my belly hit her ass each time we joined filled the air.

My cock, having already been drained once, now had some staying power. This time Dia came first.

She exploded! Then her whole body began to shake as she hung onto the back of the lounge chair. I reached under her belly and pulled her back hard. My cock now deep inside I could feel her muscles trying to milk me, grip me between her shakes.

Her mouth opened and she looked over her shoulder at me. I could swear she was trying to wail but no sounds came forth. We stood tight together my cock still deep inside her as her shakes slowly began to fade.

"Oh my GOD", she finally whimpered. Please.... Hold still. I'm so.....".

My cock was still burning to release and her voice was cut off as I began again to slowly move in and out. Dia tried to pull away but I grasped her hips and held her to me.

"Not yet, you sexy slut", I said. "It's my turn to cum".

I pulled slowly almost all the way out until only my tip was still inside Dia. Then I reached down and grabbed my shaft so I could slowly guide it up and down her cunt lips. I watched them flare apart as my cock briefly fell out. She moaned and begged me to put it back. Instead I slide it up and down a dozen times until I had to stop because the sensations were too much.

When I tried to hold myself steady and regain control Dia rammed her ass back into me forcing my cock back inside. She grunted as it hit deep inside bouncing off the tight entrance to her cervix. I looked up across her back and tried to concentrate on the view below. For five minutes we stood together as I slide in and out and in and out time and again at a slow leisurely pace. Dia repeatedly squeezed my balls or guided my cock as we moved.

Looking over her shoulder again Dia said, "I'm going to cum again. Cum with me! Fill me up"!

I picked up my pace as I held her hips. "You want me to cum inside your cunt? Dump my big load deep inside your bare unprotected juicy fuck hole"?

"Yes, fill my fuck hole with your cum. Breed me! Make me your cum slut"!

She began rapidly pushing back into me meeting me stroke for stroke. This time as she moaned I replied with a deep groan and then a growl.

Dia's body began to shake again just as I felt that familiar quiver in my legs before my cum released. Our bodies slammed together and apart several more times before I grabbed her hips and held her tight. We both exploded this time. It was something that had never happened before to me. We came at the same time.

A few minutes passed then Dia turned and pulled herself off my deflated cock.

"I hope there's a lot more where that came from," she said. "Now you owe me a cum, in fact according to my personal rules you owe me at least three more orgasms and this next one needs to be on your tongue."

"Yes ma'am, "I replied before I picked her up and carried her inside to the bedroom. I threw her on it then pinned her legs wide open and ate her pussy until she came three times begging me to stop.

Later after dinner with my cock buried to the hilt in this beautiful woman and as I struggled to cum a fourth time a thought occurred to me. Would the gift allow me to fill a woman with cum all day long? Could I set up a gang bang, just me and a bunch of horny willing women and satisfy them all more than once? I did manage to cum again and then exhausted rolled over and fell asleep.

**

The next morning when I awoke Dia was gone. The problem was I had woken with a woody. All night long I had dreamed about fucking. I grabbed my ipad and searched google.

Brunette, mature, pornstar, nude. I switched to image view and after a short search chose one that made my mouth water. Her name was Krissy. The picture showed her in a come hither look. She was in the doggie position wearing a black bra and panty set with matching garter and stockings.

Standing beside the bed I said, "I want this girl in my bed now. Dress her as she is in the picture and make her the horniest she has ever been in her life. Make her want me to fuck her and make my cock the biggest, thickest and hardest she has ever wanted". I hesitated a few seconds then added. "No condoms, no danger of getting her pregnant. But make my cum fill her more than she has ever been filled before and let me stay hard until I cum three times. Then she can go".

The air over the bed wavered and then just like the day before with Dia, Krissy just appeared. She shivered once then smiled and said, "Let's put that big hard cock where it belongs big boy".

It was noon before Krissy left.

***

I looked around the graveyard then back at Vicky's stone. Memories flooded through my mind.

It's been six months. I continued to visit and learn from Vicky. Turns out she had a few more lessons to pass on before she died. She also shocked me by naming me her sole benefactor in her will. I don't need to work anymore.

I've lost track of the number of women I have fucked. The internet is vast. Cam girls have become a favourite. They are like the beautiful girl next door and are already willing and horny.

I will miss her advice.

I turned to leave. I had an appointment to keep. A married buddy of mine had asked me who was on my celebrity free pass list. I had never heard about it before. Apparently his pass included Salma Hayek, Jill Wagner and some Hallmark star I had never heard of.

I had spent a day deciding on my top three. The first was due to meet me in an hour.

12