Vicky's House Ch. 02: The Rig

Story Info
Jenna further alters Suzy and fills her belly.
4.1k words
4.46
11.4k
13

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2

This chapter was accidentally submitted following chapter 1. This is the corrected chapter 2 that continues the narrative I want to tell.

---

Susan was about to awake at the sexual disposal of another person for the first time in her life. Until just a few days ago, she was a dominant woman with a submissive long-term girlfriend, but things were changing fast.

Now her body and mind are experiencing what it means to become someone she has secretly craved to be.

---

The door to the rig slowly opened. A crack of light expanded into the room and illuminated Susan, the new submissive in training. She was bound spread eagle on her front atop of a large bed sized machine known as "The Rig". Mechanical protrusions snaked around her arms, legs, and torso. Her curved ass pointed upwards as the machine violated it with various tendrils. They coiled inside her anus and vagina as the rig executed its programmatic routines on her drugged body.

The rig is not a toy so much as it is a transformational medical machine. Often used for surgeries, life-saving or otherwise, this variant was specialized for more sexually deviant means. Despite the world trending more toward extreme sexual liberation, Rigs were not very common -- mostly due to price. Vicky's relationship with Doctor Lucille Dots had its perks, though.

"Still asleep," said Vicky, standing in the doorway. She wore tight black leather pants, black leather boots and a semi-transparent red sheer top that loosely covered her front. It draped lithely over her exposed pierced nipples.

Jenna stood close behind her -- almost completely nude. Just a leather collar with a simple steel ring in the front adorned her neck. This visual signifier said the month had changed and Adam was now a dominant of the house and Jenna was back to submitting.

Vicky spoke to Jenna, "She deserves to know what's going on. Please fill her in and let the rig finish up its job. I hope Adam, Abbey and I will be back in a few days. I'm sorry it's short notice, but I'm going to leave her to you in the meantime, okay?"

"Yes, Miss," replied Jenna.

"The house rules still apply. Try not to waste, okay? Fill the fridge if you have to."

"Of course, Miss."

"Okay, goodbye and see you soon."

Vicky rotated and connected with Jenna in a slow, passionate kiss.

"I'll miss you," said Jenna.

"Oh, I know," smiled Vicky. "Train her well for me. Don't make her too comfortable."

Jenna stayed behind in the room as Vicky departed with the other housemates.

---

Susan's eyes opened and came into focus on a dark stained wooden wall beside her.

She discovered she was bound chest down on a surface with her hands and ankles restrained away from her body. She became instantly aware of her bondage predicaments after giving her arms and legs a quick jerk.

Her asshole and pussy were slightly inflamed and dilated with large tendrils of the Rig, but she hadn't started processing them yet. She did wonder how long she had been stuck in this predicament, and thought it couldn't possibly be the day after she arrived. Her memory was foggy, though, and she knew her dazed state was part of Vicky's teaching plan.

A fuzzy voice began to play in her ears, "I've trained many sluts like you, Suzy. Will you be easy or hard to train?" It was Vicky's voice, but it was a recording played back in a distorted fashion through headphones. It was hypnotic, with a subtle humming musical beat behind the words.

Susan heard herself reply, "I'm going to be easy, Miss," followed by Vicky saying, "Mmhmm, yes. Yes you are," and a groan of pleasure from Susan.

Susan's words repeated back to her, "I'm going to be easy, Miss. I'm going to be easy, Miss," followed again by her groan.

The words were distorted and echoey and made Susan feel like she was waking up into a wet dream. Hearing herself in a haze of pleasure turned her on. She had never heard herself played back like that before -- drunk with desire.

The hypnotic audio continued as Susan started to awake. "Here, sweetie, each day comes with supplement pills and injections. Take these and show me your arm. You'll learn what they do soon enough. This one, though, is an orgasm prevention pill. Same evil effect as the salve, but without the mess."

The words repeated and washed over Susan,

"Orgasm prevention pill."

"Orgasm prevention pill."

"Orgasm prevention pill."

"I'm going to be easy, Miss."

"Yes. Yes, you are. Yes. Yes, you are."

Susan wondered to herself, "Fuck, what happened to me last night?"

The recording continued for an hour and contained words and sounds from the previous day. It sounded straight out of a raunchy amateur porn film that Susan had watched with Abbey, but the moans, the grunting, and the begging all came from her.

Susan heard excerpts of Adam being ordered to fuck her face. She heard the gurgling sounds of her throat as his cock drilled in and out, followed by the sounds of her gasping and begging for more.

She heard herself beg for his cum, and heard herself receive it and obey Vicky's orders to gargle it before swallowing.

She heard Jenna ordering Adam to fill her holes repeatedly and heard herself begging to clean her out, which she did.

Her words from the day before repeated and swirled as they played back to her.

"Fuck. Ugh. More, please. Miss Vicky, can I cum."?

"Please, Adam, fill my throat with that cock and cum."

"Please Vicky, don't be gentle, I can take it."

"Jenna, please let me clean you, you're overflowing."

"Please, fill everyplace I have with cum."

Her begging was interleaved with inaudible groans and sounds of her pleasure as her housemates made her writhe. She heard herself beg to cum, and she heard it granted, but it was only ever followed by grunts of disappointment and begging for more.

Susan, hearing all this played back to her, couldn't help but begin to gyrate her hips. The contraption in her ass and pussy wasn't doing much to give her pleasure, but it was all she had to work with. She couldn't see it from her position, but a thick, constant stream of feminine pre-cum was dripping from her pussy into the machine's storage tank.

After the recording ended, Susan was surprised to see Jenna standing in the room near the door. She jerked again with a gasp.

Her mid-40's body was hard to make out, but Suzan could see she was naked. As Susan began to stir, Jenna took a deep breath and prepared to reveal herself.

She slowly increased the lights, exposing her tanned skin to Susan. Susan eyes started at her face and slowly traveled downwards. They moved over Jenna's publication-perfect breasts, down her legs and back up to her dangling labia.

"Good morning, Susan," said Jenna.

"J-Jenna? Asked Suzy in a fading daze.

"Did you sleep okay?"

"I... I think so, Miss. I don't remember laying down."

"Good. We can speak informally for all our conversations; I'm not Vicky. Did you think you would be laying eyes on me without clothes on when we met at FemCon this year?"

"No, but I was right to hope so," said Suzy with a coy, tired smile.

"Do you remember anything that happened after you were measured and interviewed?"

Jenna began to run her hands along Susan's bound body. She traced them along her shoulders, back and behind as they spoke.

"I don't think I remember anything about it. I wish I did, though, it sounded like we all had a good time."

"Hah, yes. We did. This is how we inducted you into our submissive family. We made you horny, malleable, and desperate. Then we helped you experience some of your desires as you begged us for them repeatedly. It helped us learn which of your fantasies are real, and which ones are, what Vicky calls, 'uncertainties'."

"She only played back some of the recording. You'll be pleased to know, you're one of the filthiest people I've met here."

Susan smiled and said, "It sounded like it, thank you. So, you guys will enjoy having me here?"

"I usually savor every minute I spend with Vicky's students. I've never had one I did not enjoy."

"Oh. You've done this to others?"

"We've helped Women like you see the other side of their nature. It's still as fun as it was when I first met Vicky years ago."

Jenna ran her fingers along Susan's ass crack and rubbed along where the mechanical rig disappeared into her asshole. It slid along Susan's taut and lubed ring.

"Has it changed over the years? The way Vicky teaches?"

"Eh, she used to do the thing where she would walk around with a crop to provide punishment to subs who don't act properly. Over the years, she started to use more automated machines and let the tools do the hard work for her. The machines can work you while we sleep and give you a true 24-hour experience. That is what the good sluts seem to want, after all."

Jenna continued, "Unless an infraction is severe enough, she will most likely be summarizing your mistakes at the end of the day and giving you a single large punishment. Adam and I have come to like this, though we sometimes like it more when we're in charge." She smiled.

"I see." Susan said in her daze. "Is there a machine in me now?"

"Yes. That's why I'm here and why you're awake at the moment. Vicky left for a few days with Adam and Abby. They've headed off to Dr. Dots' lab to take a look at some new equipment. They will be back in a few days and while they are gone im going to evaluate the results of your procedures. More as a peer than a dominant, but I'll still expect and demand submission from you."

"Okay. Um, what procedures?" asked Susan.

Jenna knew she was going to need to deliver this news delicately. She decided to be blunt.

"Abby thought more about the small change we made to your vaginal canal to help it take larger insertions."

"Did she change her mind?" Susan was starting to sound worried.

"No, sweetie, she had some.... additional requests."

"Oh god."

"You know you're hers now, right? You had your time with her, and now she's beginning her time with you."

"I know... but do I still look the same?" Susan asked with concern?

Jenna replied with swift reassurance, "Oh sweetie, of course. We're not going to change your identity without your permission. This whole thing is about sexual debauchery."

Susan was resting her left cheek on the machine's platform as she spoke to Jenna. Her restrained body was still in a vulnerable position, and the top of her ass and back were coated in a light sheen of sweat. Her eyes alternated between being glued to Jenna's tanned breasts and her wet labia as they casually talked.

"What did Abby have done to me?"

"Not too much. She decided she wanted your ass and pussy wider than we could comfortably do over a period of three weeks."

"So I'm basically going to be a size queen then?"

"Yeaaaaah, we probably got you in the 99th percentile already."

Susan closed her eyes and thought, "Jesus, Abby, way to be impatient."

"Anything else?" She figured there had to be something else.

"She wanted your clitoris larger and your nipples 'useful'. We had to ask what that one meant."

"... she always complained that sucking on them didn't do anything for me."

"Well, she shouldn't say that anymore! These were all pretty common procedures. The machine you are anchored to can do all of it in an automated fashion, and with some healing salve, you'll be good to go in a few more hours.

Jenna took a few steps toward Susan, bringing her labia closer to her face.

"Is there anything I can do for you?"

Susan was staring at the beads of moisture collected in the wrinkles of Jenna's lips. It was a pearlescent mix of thick white and clear that defied gravity.

"Susan?" Jenna repeated, taking another step forward.

"A couple more steps?" Susan wanted to coax her closer to worship her folds.

Jenna looked down at Susan and smiled.

"You're not so bad, Susan."

She reached down to her pussy and slid her finger through her thick pre-cum.

"It's amazing how much can manage to sneak past the auto-plug after a rough fuck."

She wiped her finger off under Susan's nostrils. Immediately the scent exploded in her nose. It was incredibly strong, and she closed her eyes as she took it all in.

"You can just smell that for a little while."

Susan was taking deep breaths as the smell of pussy aroused her deeply.

She gyrated against the massive invaders that stretched her thin. Susan let our a whimper as a wave of pleasure crashed within her pussy.

Jenna spoke as Susan succumbed to her urges, "This tool is a customized Rig device from Dr. Dots' lab. They refer to it as PPM-5, standing for Pussy Preparation Machine 5. They invented it for their boy toys, but it works fine on women too. It begins the session by expanding to fill whatever cavity I choose and secretes a salve that puts you to sleep. It then injects water into your hole and sucks it out. It repeats this several times throughout the night to ensure absolute cleanliness. It also gets progressively larger as the night goes on. It's kinda painful if you're not asleep for it, but sometimes... it's not."

"This is in addition to the more surgical modules that are currently activated for your case."

"It will still be filling you with the same drug as the induction interview to make you truthful and forgetful. We're still exploring some of your fantasies, and Vicky didn't want you to remember much of all that. Do you remember what we did today?"

"It's already evening?" replied Susan in surprise.

"Oh yes, we had a productive day. You were very obedient for Vicky."

"Did I get anything to eat?"

Susan moaned as the machine grazed one of her nipples.

What was that? I've never felt that from my nipple before.

"Um, you've had plenty," Jenna bluntly replied.

Susan was breathing harder and started to buck her hips against the dilating machine in her ass.

Susan, through her moans, asked, "What did we explore today?"

"Multitasking and endurance," replied Jenna matter-of-factly. She grabbed a tablet off the rig and tapped to a recent video.

In the scene, Susan saw that she was bound spread eagle on a dark wooden table, with her head dangling off the edge and her blindfolded eyes pointing toward the ceiling. Above her in a 69 orientation was Jenna, fully nude with her head buried in Susan's crotch.

Adam stood at the side of Susan's head with his cock in hand. He was looking at Vicky, who was holding the camera.

Susan's watched her hips gyrate and tremble as she heard the slurping sounds of Jenna working on her pussy.

"Oh, I can't believe this is us," she said while she watched herself on the screen.

The scene zoomed closer to Susan's head as Vicky stepped forward.

"Suzy," she said in a compassionate tone. "How do you feel?"

Susan let out a long sensual moan, "Please Miss, how much longer? I can't take this."

"You will never know. You take what I give you."

"Please."

"No." Vicky surprised Susan by harshly slapping her breast.

Susan let out a primal moan as the pain washed over her, and she flinched against the restraints.

"What do you want to do for Abby?"

Susan replied with just a deep groan driven out by Jenna's licking.

"Would you like to take cock in the throat for her?"

"Yes. Please fuck my throat, Miss. I want my throat fuckable for Abby."

Vicky ran a finger along Susan's throat and said, "It won't be pleasant the first few sessions, but if you want it, you know the rules."

"Ugh, Miss please, I want it. Make my throat fuckable."

"Are you sure? That wasn't my plan for today. I wanted to explore something else."

"I want this, Miss."

"Such a brat. What do you say then?"

"Miss Vicky, I give you one day longer of denial in exchange for exploring one of my fantasies."

"Deal," said Vicky. "Adam?"

Susan watched the screen in disbelief as Adam in the scene suddenly grabbed her head. She watched herself gasp in surprise and saw Adam use that opportunity to quickly insert his cock.

Her gasping moan was silenced as he drove his cock into her throat. He gave her a few rough pumps in quick succession before slowly sliding out. Ribbons of saliva and precum began to drip down onto Susan's face as his cock popped out. Susan gasped and coughed.

After her breathing began to slow, Vicky told her, "We're going to continue this. There won't be any more breaks. Do you think that's what Abby would want?"

"Yes," said Suzy, followed by Adam rammed himself back inside and turned her moans into desperate gurgles.

Jenna turned the video off, and asked Susan, "Well?"

"I.... I still can't believe that's me. I've never seen myself like that."

"That was only a few minutes. We played for hours."

"Oh god. How many days of denial have I given Vicky?" Susan didn't realize she had been denying herself orgasmic release in exchange for favors.

"I'm not going to tell you, but I think you'll agree it's time to stop trying to have things your way."

Susan was taken aback by Jenna's dominant tone.

"You gave Vicky some days during your induction interview too."

"I'm so horny. I can't keep this going. I can't."

"We've all learned we're far more capable than we think in this house. You will too."

Susan was speechless for a moment. "I'd been edging for days before arriving here, and these supplements get me so much closer to the edge than I've ever been before. I don't know how long I can keep being edged this hard without breaking down."

"We are going to find out together," Jenna said with a smile.

Jenna put down the tablet and picked up a mechanical tendril of the machine. It had a blunt penile shaped tip. She held it in her hand as she approached Susan's head.

Jenna pressed a button and a milky clear substance began to secrete from the surface of the device.

"The machine has been collecting pre-cum produced by your transformed vaginal glands. The supplements and injections have increased your production to nominal levels for our house. On demand, I can tell the machine to re-use that fluid as a lubrication for its... implements."

She stared at the dripping tentacle and watched as Jenna slowly bobbed in front of her lips. She felt Jenna's hand slide under her chin and rub her throat, as if to foreshadow to Susan where that toy was intended to go.

"Now, using our mouths is entirely selfless. We get mental pleasure from the devotion of ourselves being used, but it doesn't contribute any physical sensations to us."

Susan nodded, as her mind swam in thoughts of how she felt watching that video of herself be a total slut. Watching how Jenna was devouring her pussy as Adam plunged her mouth.

Jenna continued, "You set Vicky's expectations when you called your mouth a pussy, and I'm going to help her do everything we can to make it take cock like a good pussy should."

Susan felted a sinking feeling in her stomach again. She didn't remember doing the things earlier that day. She didn't remember any relaxation or breathing techniques she may have used. It was like this was going to be her first time being throat fucked despite just having watched herself do it.

"Go ahead and open up. I'll let you know when I'm done, and you can close."

She opened her mouth and watched the mechanical dildo slowly disappear below her vision. She tasted her own pre-cum as it coated her teeth and tongue. Jenna pushed toward the back of her mouth with one hand and reached down and caressed Susan's throat with the other.

She moved the dildo deeper.

Susan's eyes grew wide as Jenna didn't stop or slow down. She tried to fight the urge to gag and gasp for air as it passed further inward. She felt embarrassed as she began to gag.

Jenna paused and held the toy there and waited for Susan to accept it.

Susan heaved against the toy, but Jenna held her ground.

12