Vicky's House Ch. 02: The Rig

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Is your body telling you this cock doesn't belong in your throat? You know otherwise." Jenna continued advancing the rig.

Tears were forming in the corner of Susan's eyes as her feet kicked against their restraints.

Jenna gave praise, "Look at Suzy being such a good girl for me so far!"

Suzy wanted to feel the praise of a job well done, but her gag reflex wouldn't let her.

Jenna began to back the toy out excruciatingly slowly, and Susan gasped and coughed as soon as she got the opportunity.

Jenna knelt down to get her face closer to Susan's.

"That's strange, pussy's don't usually cough. Seems we'll need to repeat the exercise?"

After Susan's coughing fit subsided, she looked at Jenna, opened her mouth, and nodded.

Jenna smiled and said, "I love that Abbey was so right about you," as she positioned the toy back at Susan's mouth.

---

Thirty minutes pass.

---

Streams of precum dripped from Susan's mouth and gathered on the floor as Jenna continued her work.

"I think you realize you're doing much better now," said Jenna with a smile in her voice.

She was right. Susan was no longer gagging and heaving on the device. She was able to calm her perception and pay closer attention to the sensation of the moment. The ridges of the device rippled over her lips and tongue before passing into her throat. She could feel those same ridges reverse and pull backwards as Jenna cycled her motions.

She fully removed the tendril from Susan's mouth and stared down at her. She was gasping for air, but never broke eye contact with Jenna.

Her breathing slowed as she prepared for the next round.

"Are you ready for the finish, Suzy?"

"Yes, please." replied Susan with immediacy before returning her mouth to the open position.

"While this cock is secreting your precum as lube, it has a tank of Adam's cum that it uses as ejaculate."

I don't care what it comes. Fill my throat already. Fuck, what am I saying?

Susan only stared into Jenna's eyes and kept her mouth open as if to say, "Do it."

"I am going to need to go faster than before or the machine won't activate, okay?"

Susan simply kept holding her mouth open.

Just fucking do I-

Jenna quickly filled Susan's throat with 8 inches of the Rig's tendril and immediately removed it.

Susan's eyes went wide as she realized exactly how fast Jenna was about to fuck her throat.

Before she had time to think about the cock buried into her again and again and again.

Jenna looked down at Susan like a scientist watching an experiment -- taking in the small details. She saw Susan's waist subconsciously gyrating against the pussy and anal insertions. She heard the small moans and hums that were emitted from Susan's mouth as she continued to move the cock back and forth with her hand.

"Soon, the machine to filling your stomach with cum. Afterwards, you will feel a surge of fluid in your rear that will put you out, so your modifications can complete.

Susan could barely follow Jenna's words over the gurgling of her throat, repeatedly getting filled and emptied.

"You will awake in a new bed next to me with your new body. I'll probably be nicer then. I had a rough day today. If you understand, moan now".

Susan began to moan but was unceremoniously interrupted by the Rig's cock throbbing as the machine flooded her throat and stomach with cum.

The throbbing of the tendril kept going, and going and going.

Susan's eyes widened and connected with Jenna's as she felt her stomach under her, pressing into the rig's surface.

Jenna looked down and smiled.

"Such a good, hungry Slut," is all Susan heard from her before her rectum was rapidly filled with the medicinal fluid and her vision of the room faded away. The machine continued to deposit cum into her stomach until Jenna was satisfied.

12