All Comments on 'Vicky's Surprise'

by wildcouple

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Beginners'bad luck

don't write any of these shits .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A bit too porno - a little more emotion needed.

That's the best difference between watching porn and reading erotica - you can describe emotions. Good start 3*

seacoastcoupleseacoastcouplealmost 12 years ago
Love it!

This sounds like the beginning of a beautiful relationship! ;) Thank you for sharing such a sexy post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a typical cucky story

he's a bitch and married to a whore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You did this after two months of being married? She must have known you would never satisfy her so she started looking around early on. Good for her, cucks like you deserve whores like her. You do know she will never be your 'wife' don't you? she will always be someone else's never yours.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Author needs a brain transplant.

Gee, a typical cluck story. Garbage, trash written by a patently sick perv.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wild couple

all i see is a slut and a sucker, good luck pal, if your gay that find but all your going to have out of this so called marriage is her fucking and you sucker sucking just read the other couples i don't remember one guy getting or doing anything but watching.

kreampieguykreampieguyalmost 12 years ago
Lucky guy!!

What a lucky guy to have a "dirty girl' like Victoria. If it were me I wouldn't be able to wait until we got home to clean up my "dirty girl", I would have been licking her pussy as soon as we got in the taxi and fucking her sloppy pussy as soon as we got home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Behavior caused by dope

Normal people would not,however the drug crazed socicity of today may there and their Ilk fester in their own private A I D S HELL they will reap.

kyron99kyron99almost 12 years ago
closet cucks out in force

observations on the critics here:

1) accusing the author being a pervert is most curious as we're all visiting a perverted sex story site. duh!

2) critics willingly read a slutwife story then complain about it?

...the only conclusion -- these critics are closet cucks, unable to come to terms with themselves, thus the anger.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
I do not understand?

@ kyron99 1. You forgot a 3d category who like reading cheating wives stories, but with consequence. For example a.. Simple consequence (majority divorce), b. Revenge stories against the loverboy(s) and the cheating wife, c. Good reconcilation stories.

2. I discovered in november of 2010 the Consequence stories on LIT (LW), SOL (storiesonline.net) and ASSTR and I became a fan of them. I may be as I become a Consequence/Revenge story fan I became a special sexual pervert who like when the husbands change their cheating wives for newer Second Chance women in the stories. However as other sexual minority we like our playground where we can read consequence stories, where the betrayed husbands change his cheating wives for newer mates.

3 We Consequence Story Perverts may be minority among the male people, because the majority of husbands maylike their wives fucked by strangers and they get sexual energy from it?????

4. Almost every sexual pervert gets from our sociaty their free playgrounds.......More and more places the gay marriage is free, that is why is problem for somebody to be such sexual perverts who like the betrayed husbands divorce their wives and they find Second Chance in imagine stories??????????????I do not understand?????

BTW JPB new Consequence Story (excellent Runneng Husband Story) on SOL, the title is "The trip to the Rancho Mirage". JPB wrote a longer happy ending epiloge and this is a couse to read it.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Apology

I am sorry JPB new story is a very good Running Husband story on SOL (storiesonline.net), title is "The Trip to the Rancho Mirage".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@kyron99 out of the closet cuckold

Do you think we read this shit?

The problem with this story is that it should be posted in Fetish, because that's what it is. Post it in LW and it gets an automatic 1*.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Premarital episode

The action was Loving Girl Friend, since it seems they were not even engaged, although his attention to her wishes may have solidified Sweetie's willingness to marry him! Personally, I think this is a wonderful deal...they now understood that their sex life would be compatible before getting hitched. It does NOT have to work for anyone except them. The treatment, in this case, was spotty...some aspects were good, other places it was more unclear!

I am appalled that many comments assume the author is trying to undermine the fabric of human life, and needs to be corrected or silenced ASAP. Or, at the very least, that it is their job to maintain the moral integrity of the LW category. Comments about commenters (like THIS) is even weirder, especially if those do not also address the actual story (unlike this!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna is ultimate closet cuck

Obviously a wife watching story since the description is "He watches while she takes 2 studs" so only wife watchers and closet cucks read this story. Closet cucks suffer from Reaction Formation, a defense mechanism to hide their true feelings by behaving in the exact opposite manner. They are sick and need help.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
An answer to an ignorant

@ Dear Anon (I have learnt this) You are Pisshed, because YOU MUST KNOW I do not read wifewatch, creampieeating, wife fucked stranger(s) with husband jerks and similar stories, so I do not read this story as well. I answered to an ignorant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna is not married unless

they allow Gay Marriage in Albania - no woman would marry that eunuch. In some of his comments he is preoccupied with screwing animals so maybe he married a billy goat?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Polite offender to give choice for the counterpart...........

@ Dear offender Anons I learnt from my mistake so I offer you to choice which injury/offend do you want for yourself, which fits well for your nature.

1. You are a loverboy and the jelousy husband shoot your cock and balls with gun, when he arrive home earlier a day. You would be glad he got 10 years prison, but the surgeons did not save your reproduction organ at all.

2. I think you will chose this injury. You are a loverboy and the husband divorced your lover his wife because of you. She earnt the children custody for 2 children. The exhusband finds new wife and he will have common children in the new family. Howvever you left the exwife for a newer woman, whose is not any children so she remains alone with her children. She looses her job, so she has only the children support money from her exhusband. The exhusband does not help the earlier family better, because his newer family needs any support with the new wife and new children. You could help your earlier lover woman with a job possibility, but you do not help her and her children, because you have a newer woman....

3. You are a beastlover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"so I do not read this story"

but you comment anyway? that is the definition of ignorant you miserable fuck, all hungarians can't be that stupid... y'all still living in caves, picking nits, and eating goulash with your fingers?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

And the defenders of cuckdom and wimpdom and creampie eating keep the comments coming. Don't these cucks know that anticuck readers scroll to the end vote 1 star without even reading the story? The tags and the title always give the cuckold writers and their cuckold readership thier cheap thrill. It must make them think they are some type of 'man' just like the anon real cucks that love these stories so much and defend their lifestyle. It's what they do. I wonder if they have thier cuckolding wives permission to be on this

site?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
damn closet cucks

I guess duna is really a RandomHardon by commenting without reading - only a closet cuckold does that shit, fucking cock gobblers...

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
You did not read my comments at all

@ Dear members of willing cuckolds-loverboys-slutwives association. I DO NOT WRITE ANYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY, BECAUSE I DID NOT READ IT AT ALL.

You should read my comments before injuring me. My comments tell other things as the story is.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

I repeat kyron99's comment:

closet cucks out in force

observations on the critics here:

1) accusing the author being a pervert is most curious as we're all visiting a perverted sex story site. duh!

2) critics willingly read a slutwife story then complain about it?

...the only conclusion -- these critics are closet cucks, unable to come to terms with themselves, thus the anger.

MY ANSWER:

I do not understand?

@ kyron99 1. You forgot a 3d category who like reading cheating wives stories, but with consequence. For example a.. Simple consequence (majority divorce), b. Revenge stories against the loverboy(s) and the cheating wife, c. Good reconcilation stories.

2. I discovered in november of 2010 the Consequence stories on LIT (LW), SOL (storiesonline.net) and ASSTR and I became a fan of them. I may be as I become a Consequence/Revenge story fan I became a special sexual pervert who like when the husbands change their cheating wives for newer Second Chance women in the stories. However as other sexual minority we like our playground where we can read consequence stories, where the betrayed husbands change his cheating wives for newer mates.

3 We Consequence Story Perverts may be minority among the male people, because the majority of husbands maylike their wives fucked by strangers and they get sexual energy from it?????

4. Almost every sexual pervert gets from our sociaty their free playgrounds.......More and more places the gay marriage is free, that is why is problem for somebody to be such sexual perverts who like the betrayed husbands divorce their wives and they find Second Chance in imagine stories??????????????I do not understand?????

BTW JPB new Consequence Story (excellent Runneng Husband Story) on SOL, the title is "The trip to the Rancho Mirage". JPB wrote a longer happy ending epiloge and this is a couse to read it.

Where did I write anything about this story??????????????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DWuna is so stupid

he dips milk into cookies

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Duna is so stupid

he can't remember his half-dozen comments on steelepen story earlier today which he also claims not to have read. STOP COMMENTING ON STORIES YOU DIDN'T READ YOU FUCKING PSYCHO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ok Sorta Like Duna

I too, did not read this story and enjoyed it very much.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh, I missed the first two sentences.

They had been married a few weeks. Hell, why not? Everyone wants to be married to a woman that fucks strangers at the drop of a hat. Maybe she will do dogs, too.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Amazing

"You are the most amazing and giving cuck that I have ever been a whore for." she said.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I STOPPED READING WHEN THE OTHER 2 GUYS GOT INTO THE ELEVATOR AND BEGAN TO PLAY. WHAT'S THE POINT? I WASN'T INTERESTED...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sick. Sick... SICK!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous