All Comments on 'Vic's Education Continues'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
Now that they have tasted the forbidden fruit, will they ever be able to go back to the way they were?

Having sex with his mother is probably the only thing on his mind, since she let him do her in the hotel. He will be on her hot and heavy until he convinces her that they belong together.

Thanks for the good exciting story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dude

Part 3 please!

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Excellent

This story is very erotic. I can't understand why there are no comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Still erotic

Not developing the way it could have but at least he got to dip his wick while she was properly "awake" this time. The mom could have enjoyed the sex without being made into a whore in his mind. Whatever floats yer boat I guess.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago

Can't exactly recall my comment on the first story, but I'm pretty sure it works here too.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

Hot mom/son story. Looks like Vic is going to go to grad school to continue his education.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
???

WHAT is the point of getting her under aged son shit faced drunk so he can only half way perform??? 2 stars

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

In real life, I have no problems with mutually consensual incest. However, I am not sure if getting the son drunk makes the act consensual. With that said I liked the fact that mother and son made love without guilt, recrimination, self-loathing, or self recriminaion in the morning. Finally, once incest has happened, both parties must be totally honest about how and what they feel about themselves and their lover. Love is not something one can turn on and off. Unconditional love either exists or not between incestuous lovers or it does not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous