All Comments on 'Vic's Education Deepens'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Baloney_PonyBaloney_Ponyover 12 years ago
Spinning your wheels.

I was lost in the beginning of the story. You wrote paragraph after paragraph that repeated the same essential points. It's like you forgot that you'd already mentioned information. I felt like I was reading a story written by somebody with Alzheimer's. What happened? Did you write this over several sessions, and never bothered to re-read it from the beginning?

After reading for the ...God, who knows how many times ...that she'd screwed her son then set him up with the neighbor, I lost interest completely.

Message to anyone thinking of posting a story: Gotta proofread the little bastards.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 12 years ago
The story wasn't what I was hoping for to happen

I though that he would win his mom back, and get to fuck her a lot more.

She seems to be playing a dangerious game by teasing her son with a man that she doesn't even care that much about.

The best thing the boy could do is move out, especially since Duane makes him feel like an intruder in his own home.

Perhaps if the boy would just let Duane alone with his mom, she would get tired of the little dick loser and kick him out,and then go after her son to be her full time lover.

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 12 years ago
not so fast

first mom let suffer him, slapped him.. that doucebag of boyfriend makes him feel like an intruder and last his mom treats him like she dont care anymore..

wow.. and what does he do....

i agree with @digdaddyrich

The best thing the boy could do is move out.

show mommy how it feels like to be rejected. Vic should let her suffer more, why not turning tables..

nice story ! 5/5

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
I enjoyed this ( in spite of my better judgement ) !

The author worked in cliche after cliche- some worked & some didn't -,yet regardless of results - he kept coming like Micheal Myers of Friday 13th series. Single minded passion for the subject at hand won my grudging respect .

Very Funny tidbit btw about niggling worry thru son's mind as he couples with mom about how he doesn't want her knob boyfriend to get carnal credit for illicit, incestual tryst. NOW THAT was original. Big ups for that fillip of humor. Work that element more please in future efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
****

Lucky boy Vic. But did she ever make him wait for the chance to nail her pussy, and she was gagging for it too! Good story, I hope Vic gets back to fucking his Mom's brains out soon.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 12 years ago
great

i loved it so hot , kept me turned on the enitire time , vic is so hot how could she not want him or for that matter him want her she sounds so sexy like to ready more about these ones, they will have to be together all the time now

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
get a clue

he needs to get a clue and figure out what she is up to and make her suffer like she is doing to him and she needs to dump the BF.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Not this part!

I didn't like the way his mother tortured him. I was Vic, I'd be royally pissed off with her attitude. Only 3 stars for this part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Down to **

Maybe this is why it's best o leave stuff alone when too much time has passed. Seemed like you forgot who the people were and where their minds were at. The whole first part of this chapter seemed to just ramble along searching for a focus. The mom just ended up seeming like the dumbest mother in the world.

Not worth the wait.

rightbankrightbankalmost 11 years ago
should have quit while ahead

this chapter was dark, depressing, and a waste of time!

richbwrichbwover 10 years ago
good story

was great the first two chapters the 3rd not so much wouldve been so much better if the mom became juniors little slut at home last chapter was terrible an maybe come up with a alternate ending to redeem yourself first 2 chapters were great

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
more!!!=)

I loved the first too, pleas write more gt rid of duane and sasha, juat mother and son make the mom slutyer plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 5 years ago
Sleeping Pill Act

I like this story but become annoyed because of the mental abuse the mother keeps playing. The sleeping pill act became tiring quickly and I got bored and slightly turned off. If you continue with this series, please drop the sleeping pill act. It’s a turn off

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Mother aand son lack the spine they were born with. Why the son is willing to settle for scraps is beyond reason but he deserves them. As for the mother, why she would date and have sex with a man she does not respect, does not truly like and knows she make a mistake in selecting him deserves what she get. Neither mother nor son has the mental or emotional mature to have a successful incestuous relationship.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous