All Comments on 'Vic's Education'

by Bluewolfhead

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Raptor5Raptor5over 13 years ago
Sad

Interesting that she made the moves at all. But I guess she needed it a lot more then she thought. No i'm sure she knows what she did and wants it to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very nice

subtle, sexy, well written. Cant wait for the sequel

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
OMG !!!

My cock was leaking from start to finish and I never touched it once ; so much for great writing skills . Do continue ...........soon .

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I hope that the story is continued

We've read about him fucking his mother while he thought she was asleep, now he needs to take her. Take her sexually as the woman he loves and who loves him as a lover not a son.

Maybe after they have dinner they will be honest with each other and confess their sexual need for each other.

Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More

Can't wait for the next part.

nolanknolankover 13 years ago
Please continue

The plot is wide open and you have shown you are up to more than one more adventure. Will she confess she was awake all along or continue to keep him wondering. Does she want him to look at her in her more revealing lingerie.

More hot tub perhaps? Could she start again with the lotion in his bed with less clothes this time and let the outcome be better?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
chris

i was hard all the way through

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A good start to a fantasy romance?

Very promising so far. Will read the next tomorrow. Here's hoping it doesn't turn into an orgy with her taking on half the guys on the block.

rancoorrancooralmost 11 years ago

What a naive and infantile 'candy' :)))

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchalmost 11 years ago
Fail

Go to the back of the class. I don't see where any of this counts as "education". A lapdance and a supposed suck /screw (while she is "asleep") isn't exactly life training.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
replies

to rancour and the other whinger , stop talking bollocks, a guy gets to fuck his mother what difference does it make how he gets to do it a fuck is a fuck, and a fuck with your own mother is even better, I should know,in fact not only have I fucked my mother I have fucked my grandmother, my daughter, my granddaughter, my sister, my mother in law and my aunty if anyone wants my stories let me know here.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf57about 10 years ago

I like the way the mom is educating Vic without him being the wiser. Can't wait to read chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Believe this is a near true story

Actually it could be totally true and not created literature...enhanced perhaps, but works as a totally true happening in your life and mine. A five star written production of the highest class. Truth is always the best to read, write of act upon...memories returned. Are you by chance my alter ego?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
a good story

And I appreciate the comment from the reader who wrote "a fuck is a fuck, and a fuck with your own mother is even better." I never fucked my mom (sigh), but I sure wanted to. From when I was a teenager, I jerked off thinking about her, and especially about that hairy hole between mom's legs that I came out of and more than anything wanted to get back up into. I've had a number of relations with women, the most satisfying with the ones around my mother's age. Where I could close my eyes and pretend that I was pumping away at my dear precious mother's dear precious cunt. Best cums of my life. I can only imagine what it would've been like if in reality I'd been blowing my balls up my own fucking birth canal. Oh, man!

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 month ago

Wonderful story. Unfortunately, this piece of fiction reflects real life all too often. The son grew up the best way possible based on the situation of his immediate family situation. Over time his mother forgot about his importance in her life. Likewise, after 18 years, the son finally knows his mother is a female with sexual needs. In all ways, she is human just like him. Hopefully, the next two chapters will be as well written as this one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous