Victim of Circumstances 01 (Trapped)

Story Info
A mother & son trapped in their own village.
15.1k words
0
1.7k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is an Indian story of a House wife and Her Son. This story will contain Scat, Piss and other dirty elements. So, who dislike this kind of dirty things, please maintain your distance from this story. And as an Indian my English is not so good. So pleas consider this.

It was a normal late spring morning in Mendua city in MP near the border of Rajasthan.

Gayatri was waking up from her sleep.

She was a 34 years old woman. 5 '5 " tall and not slim but a perfect figure woman with the statistics of 36-30-36. With a pair of slender and long legs. Her hair was brownish black and thick and curls in it were making it more attractive.

But the thing that made her beautiful was her skin tone. Anyone can be confused that she is a foreigner or maybe a blending of a foreigner and Royal Indian blood.

Her skin was so fair with a pair of floppy lips and greenish eyes like a cat.

Everything in her indicated that she belonged to a Royal family.

Yeah there was a little fat around her stomach. But it was very little and made her belly look more sexy.

But maybe god made her with a different mindset. Her beautiful sexy figure and look had no impact in her life.

She was very conservative and Orthodox.

Though her age was 34, she was a mother of an 18 years old boy.

Yes you are reading right. She had a child.

Her own child. She carried that child inside her womb for 9 months when she was only 15.

And at her age of 16 years and two months Ravindar appeared to this earth through the narrow, dark and sticky slippery path of her vagina.

And due to the miraculous oils and pests of Ayurveda, Gayatri has no stretch marks around her belly.

She had very Minor powers in her eyes. So she used to carry big round shaped old fashioned black colored spectacles. Yeah that was elegant though. And on occasions she used to wear old gold framed eyeglasses.

As a Royal woman she didn't have to cook or wash clothes or clean her rooms.

For every work there was a maid.

There were almost 4 male and 3 female maids in the house.

And their house was also very big. Yeah it was not like a palace anymore or it was not a palace.

Rajender, Gayatri's 49 years old husband was from a Royal family from Rajasthan.

But his ancestors had lost almost everything and his grandfather left Rajasthan after selling all of his properties and came to Neemuch 35 years ago.

He brought that big old house along with a huge garden and some farmlands.

Then he started farming with the help of a few local farm laborers.

His father had joined a farmers movement in the state. Yes for his own interest obviously. But he got famous among the farmers and villagers.

And thus his political Career started.

He joined a political party and easily owned three consecutive elections.

And the Royal greedy bloods were always in him and that transferred to Rajender too.

Rajender also became a political leader following his father's legacy.

But he became more notorious and corrupted.

The villagers around the Neemuch used to worship his father as a hero but they used to live in terror in his tenor.

But There is a word called Karma.

Anyway Karma will come a few moments later.

Now this notorious and corrupted Rajender was a 6 feet tall, a little bit fat but steady, strong and feet man. With thick black hair all over his body.

Ravinder Aka Ravi was also 6 feet tall and a good footballer in his school.

And football helped him to gain an athletic type of lean but muscular body.

Football also helped him to become a lion hearted, honest and loyal minded team man.

He was a perfect team man or a leader, a captain.

As Gayatri belonged to a Royal Orthodox family, Ravi grew up hearing religious and mythological stories. And he used to believe in those stories.

But when he got in 9 standard and became a very good student of physics, he came closer to Mrs. Padmini.

Padmini was a very well educated and modern woman of 38 years old. But she looked younger than his mother Gayatri.

Padmini was his physics teacher.

In the classes when Padmini used to teach him about the physics and its laws, the myth of the mythology used to lie to him.

And the tug of war triggered his brain.

Somehow Padmini noticed that and she personally helped him to know what is truth and what is just myth.

She broke all the myths he used to believe.

As he was from a vegan family but once he used to go with his friends in Indore and tasted the Chapli Kebab he felt that he cheated his mother or his family.

But Mrs. Padmini taught him the necessity of the animal protein and amino acid in the human body and taught him that all our ancestors used to be carnivorous animals.

Ravi and his physics teacher Padmini became very good friends.

Her education helped him to become an atheist person and she also taught him about equality and socialist ideology.

Thus, at the age of 18 Ravi became a well educated, well behaved man without any hetrate to the others.

Where his father was a racist man with a fake pride of being a Royal blood.

Ravi was also aware of his father's wicked acts.

But he has no guts to confront his father.

On the other hand Gayatri was bound with her Orthodox ideologies.

No matter whether Rajender Aka Raj used to bully her or even beat her sometimes or he had lost his stamina in the bed.

In their community 13 to 14 years old used to be the perfect age for a woman to get married.

And after 30 the woman used to be treated as an old lady. But the men used to be young till their 60s.

Doesn't matter whether they could satisfy a woman or not. The pride and the appearance remains like an alpha male.

Gayatri has no complaints with her life. She was a happy mistress of her house.

To her, being beaten by her Husband was normal. And As she was 34 so it was also normal that her 15 years older husband stopped fucking her 6-7 years ago.

She always thought that it was normal.

Raj has the right to teach her, scold her or neglect her.

Not that she felt horny sometimes but soon she used to divert her mind to the god and started prayer in mind.

Even with a fabulous sexy figure she always looks like a decent Orthodox nun with no excitement in life.

To her, her politician husband was a powerful good man.

Padmini was 4 years older than Gayatri but she looked more younger and sexier than Gayatri.

And the liberal woman also intimated with Ravi several times.

To her sex was a thing of excitement, a thing of joy, a thing of fantasy and a thing of passion, satisfaction, a medicine to release stress and bring new energy in life. To her there was no sin in having sex with an adult 18 years old student.

To her sex was a fundamental right that must be fulfilled.

And she also showed Ravi that according to ancient religious texts sex is a main and important subject. And it's also very sacred.

Ravi and Padmini fall in love with each other.

With her Ravi also went on some historical and science expeditions and saw the dinosaur fossils park, cave paintings and asteroid stone, tree fossils in various parts of MP.

She also took him to her university and showed him the night sky and astronomical objects via a large telescope.

And they also spend intimate time together.

With her influence Ravi also donated blood in a blood donation camp.

But this is not Ravi and Padmini's story at all.

But she made a change in Ravi's thought and made him a liberal self-reliant man.

And that also changed his thought and look to his mother.

He started thinking that if Padmini mam is still young then why does everyone think that his mother is not.

And she definitely has the desires in her life. But somehow this backward society made her like this.

Ravi used to sleep with his parents still now.

He always slept between them.

And he slowly started to realize that there was no intimacy between his parents.

Raj used to come home very late at night and he was always too drunk.

The driver and the watchman used to carry him to the dinner table and then Gayatri used to serve him dinner.

Yeah this is her duty. Not only duty. It's their tradition. The woman in their house is dedicated to serving their men.

Gayatri used to compel him to stop drinking every day but everyday he yelled at her and sometimes grabbed her hair and gave her a few slaps.

That was their daily routine. It was always humiliating for her to be slapped in front of servants.

But she had nothing to do. She took that matter as her fate.

Anyway, enough of the intro.

Now come to the main story.

Like every single day Gayatri woke up early in the morning and then she went to the toilet.

It was around 5 am in the morning.

The sun was near the horizon. The sky was getting faded but the atmosphere was still dark.

Gayatri went to the toilet and removed her saree, blouse, bra, petticoat and panty.

Because those were her night dress too. After depositing her excrements in the Indian style toilet she washed herself and then washed her clothes.

Then she took a bath and washed the Gamcha.

Then she wrapped the wet gamchha and put the wet clothes in a bucket.

Leaving the clothes there She washed her hands and then went straight to the garden.

She picked up some flowers and then came back.

Then she took holy Ganges water in a small pot and went outside again.

There was a Basil plant planted on a small brick stage.

She went there and after chanting some Mantras she poured water on the plant.

Then she turned towards the east sky.

The red sun was peeking up from the horizon.

Gayatri chanted mantras and worshiped the sun.

She lifted her arms and the pot went up above her forehead. Then she tilted the pot and poured the water on the ground in front of her feet, assuming that she was offering the water to the mighty Sun.

And then she turned and went to the small temple built in the middle of the garden.

She started worshiping her gods there.

It's quite a normal thing in India. Though it's a very common practice, we all should remember that all the rituals were created by the men because the society is masculine.

And this morning ritual is no exception.

The male in the family, especially the father and brother in laws in the family used to eat the juicy flesh of the younger woman with their eyes.

But here the spectators were different.

Her father and mother in law had died years ago. And Raj had no siblings.

But the gardener, the night watchman in their house, the milkman and the newspaper distributor, the fish anglers and some early morning commuters were her secret admirers.

And obviously the main voyeur, Ravi.

Ravi used to pretend that he was sleeping. But just after his mother got down from the bed he quietly got down from the bed and then observed his father.

After getting satisfied that he is sleeping, Ravi tiptoed to the door and closed the door. Then he ran through because their toilet was at the far end of the varanda.

He looked around and seeing the area was clear he quickly ran and put his eye on a crack of the toilet door.

You may be thinking that there is a crack in the door? Why? They are very rich people.

But as I said, Ravi's Father's Grandfather bought that very old house. Though the toilet door was very old and there was a crack which was done very recently, the door was made of mahogany wood. And didn't replace the door and as the crack was done very recently so it was still not repaid.

Anyway, a dim 40w bulb was on inside the toilet.

In the yellowish light he saw his mother was hurrying to remove her clothes.

And after getting naked she started pumping the tube well and filling the bucket with water.

It was obvious that she was feeling uncomfortable as the pressure was heavy.

Somehow she managed to hold the pressure and then took a mug and the bucket of water and then climbed one stare and squatted on the toilet hole.

She was facing the door.

Ravi saw the yellow stream of urine come out from her pee hole and she rolled her eyes up and closed her eyelids.

An expression of relief showed on her face.

Then she squeezed her nose up and her lips got stiffened and she started pooping.

Ravi was mesmerized to watch his mother in that position.

And he was watching this thing for the last two weeks.

But that day he saw a new thing.

When Gayatri was pushing her turds out she slowly lowered her left hand and then looked down.

Then she touched her clit and lifted her clit and tried to see her pee hole.

Then she again started pissing and pressing her pee hole with two fingers m

The jet was spraying through the tiny gap of her fingers and she was controlling the speed and the direction of her pee.

With a little bit of pressure over her pee hole the stream was getting speed and crossing the toilet area, it was falling on the bathroom floor.

And Gayatri was directing it left and right and thus a few dropped on her feet and thighs too.

She was giggling and just when her pee stopped she started rubbing her slit furiously.

She closed her eyes and started rubbing her clit.

Her anus stiffened.

Ravi saw a turd stopped in the middle way and then returned back inside her anus.

It again popped out a little but just then Gayatri stood up.

The turd must be smeared inside her ass crack.

Gayatri moaned softly and increased the speed of her rubbing and then she inserted a few fingers inside her pussy and started fingering.

But she was not getting satisfaction.

So she got down from the toilet and went beside the room.

There was a small concrete water reservoir.

She lifted one leg on it and inserted four fingers inside her pussy and started fingering furiously.

She was breathing and biting her lips.

Her eyes were getting close.

She was trying to suppress her moans yet the moans were coming.

Ravi looked back.

No one was there and no one shouldn't be there. He even checked the area again and then again put his eyes on the crack.

He saw Gayatri was increasing her speed.

She was lost in her world. Her turds started oozing out from her ass hole and afted smearing on her inner thighs and legs it was falling on the ground.

But she had no care.

She was just increasing her speed.

With the other hand she started pressing her boobs and pushing her boobs up and was trying to bite her nipples.

Ravi couldn't control anymore and lowered his shorts and started stroking his hardened cock.

Gayatri started searching for something and was looking around.

And she found the toilet cleaning brush at a corner of the room.

She lowered her leg and ran towards the corner.

Small amount of shit which was smeared on her legs and crack was falling on the floor.

She took the brush and immediately inserted the handle inside her pussy.

It went almost 6-7 inches inside her pussy.

She started pushing it in and pulling it out.

But not getting satisfaction.

She again came near the reservoir.

When she was coming back she was stepping on the scattered shit on the floor. But she had no sense of it.

She put her one leg on the reservoir and started fucking herself with that plastic toilet brush handle.

She was holding the brush with her both hands.

Ravi was also stroking furiously but silently.

After a few minutes Gayatri put her leg down and then sat on the floor.

Her own shit smeared on her bum.

She stretched her legs and folded her knees and started fucking herself with the handle.

But that was also not satisfactoAnd

She then laid on the floor and lifted her legs up in the sky and also her hips lifted a little and she started pushing the handle more inside.

Ravi assumed that it must be 8 inches or more.

He was surprised and also shocked to see his mother's act.

And she was looking a sex goddess to him

Without the spectacle and untied scattered hair she was looking younger and due to the ecstasy of sex her already floppy lips became more pumped up.

She was continuously fucking herself and Ravi was stroking.And suddenly she started squirting. As her hips were up and her crotch was bending towards her chest, her squirting water sprayed all over her chest and belly and some of it hit her face.

She smiled and shivered.

She increased her speed and squirted two more times and then her entire body started jerking. She held the brush with both hands and pushed it as deep as possible and thrusted her hips on it.

And then she froze. Her entire body stiffened then a little jerking again and then her limbs became softened. She left the brush and her arms fell aside her body. Her face turned aside and she looked at the door and started smiling.

She again held the brush and started stroking her pussy again. But very slowly.

After two minutes she increased the speed again and then within one minute her body jerked again and she met her second orgasm.

And just after that she came out from that overwhelming gloomy state and looked around.

Suddenly she became very tense. She looked around and became worried.

She sat up and folded her palms and started touching her forehead and then her chest and repeating it continuously and uttering, Oh my god, oh my god, what I was doing? Isss, God please forgive me.. Please forgive me. I'll not do it again.. Issss.. Chhi chhi.. Chhiiiii.

She twisted her ears with her fingers and again uttered, please I'll not do the sin again. Please forgive me. I swear, this is the last time.Promise.

Not again? Last time? Ravi thought. That mean she did it before? Oh god. He quickly pulled his dick and started stroking it again.

And Gayatri stood up and started pouring water on the floor, taking water from the reservoir and sweeping the floor with the brush.

After cleaning the floor she sat on the toilet and poured water on her ass and legs and washed it properly.

She then got down and went to the tube well.

She filled another bucket with water and then soap her legs, ass and crotch area.

After that she sat under the tube well and started washing her clothes and gathered them in the bucket.

After that she started taking a bath, sitting under the tube well.

Then she washed a gamcha and wrapped the wer gamcha on her wet naked body.

Ravi quickly put his cock inside his shorts though it was difficult. He ran and went inside the room.

He observed his father who was in deep sleep.

He then made a tiny gap on the door and started watching the varanda m

He heard the sound of the bathroom door opening.

He reduced the gap in the door. There was only 2 millimeters of gap.

He saw his 34 year old young and sexy mother walking through the corridor towards the main door.

She was naked and wet. Only a wet flimsy cotton Indian towel was wrapped around her body. And wrapped means wrapped. Not tied. It was just stuck to her wet skin.

In the front it was double layered as one edge was overlapping another and hugging her naked body. Even her soft boobs were jiggling freely under the gamcha and her nipples were erected and prominently poking hard through the febric.

At the back the layer was single and over her bumpy butt cheeks the fabric was stretching tightly and her ass cheeks were becoming visible.

The wet flimsy fabric was clinging to her ass cheeks like a second skin and sticking into her ass crack.

The curve and the crack was becoming more bootylicious than its naked state.

And the bottom one inch of her wet naked butt cheeks were uncovered as the hem of the fabric was ending before that.

Gayatri lifted her hands above her head to open the hatch of the door.

Ravi opened the door and peeped out his head. He saw her wet armpits. It looked so attractive.

He thought that a shaved armpit was sexier than a hairy armpit. But now looking at his mother's armpit covered with light brown wet hair was making him crazy.