Victim of Circumstances 01 (Trapped)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gayatri went out from the door and Ravi quickly came out and closed the bedroom door and ran towards the rooftop.

The walls of the roof Were made with designed concrete mesh. He peeped through the gap of the mesh.

Gayatri went to the temple and then after some time she came out with a larger brass metal water pot. She started walking around the Basil plant and started pouring holy Ganges water around the plant.

She was murmuring mantras or something else.

She then lit a bunch of joss sticks and then bent to push them into the soil by the plant.

When she bent her wrapping around her breast fell apart. But it was hanging on both sides. So no one could notice anything. But everyone could understand that it was just hanging, there was no cover on her front.

But she didn't bother to wrap it because she was devoted to uttering mantras and putting the joss sticks into the ground.

Ravi noticed that the Gardener of the house had come out of his room. There were three huts. One for the watchmen, one for the Gardener and another was for the man who used to take care of the cattles.

The Gardener and the night watchman were watching her from a distance and they were giggling silently.

The gardener lifted his arm and indicated something while she was putting the joss sticks under the plant.

Ravi easily understood that they were looking at her exposed bottom butt and the loosening gamcha on her body.

His dick became more tense.

He was about to explode his load.

So he started taking long breaths to suppress his ejaculation.

But he realized that his cock was betraying him and exploding the ziz inside his shorts.

He grabbed his dick over his shorts and again looked through the gap.

He saw the milk man and the newspaper distributor man sitting on their cycle but not moving. They were just standing outside on the road and looking at her over the wall.

And Gayatri was not giving them any attention. She was lost in her spiritual world.

Only after putting the joss sticks into the ground she looked at her gamcha and held the two edges and got straight.

The gamcha was just wrapped around her back and she was holding the edges with both hands and her arms were spreaded to the front.

So the viewers in the garden or on the road couldn't see anything as they were looking from the sides. But Ravi could see her entire nude front from the above.

Luckily their compound was big so there were no buildings nearby.

Gayatri adjusted the edges and wrapped it over her chest again. And she lifted the back side of the gamcha but wrapped the front part over her boobs much lower on her chest than before. Half of her upper boobs and her cleavage were visible. And half of her Bottom butts and ass crack.

And then she turned towards the gate mean towards the east and lifted and stretched her arms to the front, above her forehead and started pouring small amounts of water frequently and started uttering mantras.

She was dedicating the water to the rising Sun.

And after that she turned around and went inside the temple.

She knew all the workers presented around her were old. They will not do any harm to her.

They will just eat her sexy wet body with their eyes, standing away from her.

And it was not such a big deal for her.

But what she did inside the toilet or she sometimes performed this kind of act was bothering her. It was kind of a sin to her. But she doesn't know why she can't control herself. She can control for a week or max to max 10 days but after that she doesn't know what happens to her and she again does these kinds of things.

And then she suffered in regret.

Soon she went inside the temple and started worshiping her Lords and begging pardon for her sinful act.

Ravi went downstairs and went to the bedroom.

He grabbed new shorts and ran to the toilet.

He started cleaning his cock while he felt the urge of masturbating again and after finishing his second release he went to release his other loads.

He never cared about removing his clothes in the time of latrine. He just used to lower his shorts or pants and did that.

He was Washing his hands with soap after finishing his job when he heard the knock on the door.

Gayatri : Ravi beta, open the door.

Ravi : What, Ma? How can you ask this?

I'm in the toilet, Ma.

Gayatri : So what? Who told you to go to the toilet now? My clothes are there. I just washed them. You shouldn't go there now.

Ravi : strange!!!!! Ok, wait. I've done it. Just coming.

He opened the door and said, Ma? Now I've to hold my tatti for your clothes?

Gayatri was still in that wet towel.

Gayatri : Yes. And what is this? You again went to the toilet wearing clothes?

Open it. I said, open it and take a bath now.

Ravi tried to hold her shoulders and stretched his arms but Gayatri quickly stepped back.

The Gamcha slipped down and her boobs became exposed in front of him.

Gayatri ::Aaiiii. No. Close your eyes, Ravi.

Ravi : It's ok Ma.

Gayatri started adjusting the gamcha and said, "What's ok?" Move aside and don't touch me.

Let me take my clothes.

You shouldn't look at your mother's...

Ravi : What?

Gayatri : Nothing.

She covered her boobs with the gamcha and then she took the bucket and went to the garden.

She started hanging the wet clothes on the strings hanging across the garden and then came back inside her bedroom.

Yes, that was the only work she had to do in her house.

Serving breakfast, lunch and dinner to her husband and son and Washing her own night clothes in the morning.

And the rest of the day she was the mistress of the house ordering her servants for everything. For cooking, for Washing clothes, for opening doors, there were servants.

Gayatri came out of the room wearing her typical saree attire and then she went to the garden and started instructing things to the gardener and the day watchman who had awakened then.

Soon Ravi came out wearing jeans and T-shirt and Snickers.

Ravi : Ma, I'm going to Padmini madam's house. Come on, I'll drop you near the Ashram.

They were going towards the Ashram on scooty.

Ravi : You should learn to ride scooty, Ma.

Gayatri : Leave it Beta. At this age I don't want to break my bones.

Ravi : Age? You know what? Padmini Didi is 38 years old and she got her license last year and now she is going to Khardukgla.

Gayatri : Khardukgla?

Ravi : Yes, Ma, Mkardukgla. World's highest motorable route. And for this trip she brought a 500cc Royal Enfield bike.

Gayatri : You mean bullet?

Ravi : Yes, Bullet.

Gayatri : But she is a lady.

Ravi ::So?

Gayatri : So? Nothing. But you said, your Padmini Didi is 38 years old?

Is it true? I can't believe it. Then why did you call her Didi?

Ravi ::Yes Ma, she is 38 years old. Older than you. And I called her Didi, as she is our teacher. We used to call our ladies teachers as Didi.

Gayatri : But she is going to Kharrr. Khar...

Ravi : Khardungla.

Gayatri : Yes. Now? At this age? Riding a bullet?

Ravi, is she going alone?

Ravi : with a biker group.

Gayatri : Bikar group? Ladies biker group?

Ravi : No. All men biker group. Her lover is going and she is joining them.

It's her dream. And her lover is helping her to fulfill her dream.

Gayatri : Lover? At this age.

Ravi : Oh, Ma, stop these stereotypical questions. Ma, time has changed.

Nowadays girls are doing PHD or passing UPSC exams or becoming doctors, engineers or CA.

And they are studying till 28-30 years old.

Then they were trying to become economically established. And then when they are becoming self reliant and well established then they are looking for a life partner. So, their love life is starting after their 30s. And after spending time with a couple of lovers they are choosing the appropriate one.

So....

Gayatri : So?

Ravi : Stop thinking that you are old, Ma. You are younger than Padmini Didi. Just you've to change your attire a little bit.

Gayatri : So, what do you want? I start wearing those tiny clothes like your Padmini Didi?

Ravi : Even the clothes are better than your wet Gamcha. Ha ha ha...ha ha ha haaaa...

Gayatri blushed and slapped on his shoulder.

Gayatri : Shut up Ravi.

Ravi ::Ma, Ma, please tell Papa to buy me a bullet..

Gayatri : Listen, Last year he gave you this scooty. Be happy with this.

Ravi : Ma.. Scooty is for ladies.

Gayatri : Really?

Now who is talking stereotypical?

Scooty is for ladies?

Ahh look who is coming.

Ravi : who? Where?

Gayatri : Your Padmini Didi. Look to your left. She is jogging in that shameless dress. Chhii.

Ravi turned his head to the left and saw Padmini coming out from a path across the farmland.

He stopped the scooty and whispered, Oh Ma, that is called yoga pants and T-shirt.

Nowadays these are very decent clothing.

Padmini came closer. Looking at them she smiled and stopped beside the scooty. She was breathing heavily.

Padmini : Ahh.. Haa. Ohh. Ravi, going to my house?

Ravi : Yes, Didi. But first I've to drop My Ma at the ashram.

Padmini : Ok. You come after dropping madam. I'm also going home and I've to take a shower.

And how are you Madam?

Gayatri : Yes. I'm good, good.

Padmini : Why don't you come to my house after the ashram visit?

Gayatri : No, no. Ravi's father will wake up. And I've to....

Ravi : Oh, Ma. Just come na? It's just nearby and it will not take much time.

Gayatri : Ok, I'll see.

Padmini : It will be my pleasure, Madam. Please come.

Gayatri : Hum. Ok. I'll come..

Ravi :Yeah.

Gayatri : Shall we go now?

Ravi : Ok, Ma let's go.

Didi, just coming within 2 minutes.

Padmini : Ok. Bye.

In the ashram Gayatri found peace of mind and came out with new energy.

She called Ravi and asked for directions.

But Ravi said, Wait Ma, I'm coming.

Some men and women greeted her with a gentle face as she was the wife of Rajender, the MLA and a very influential person in the area.

Anyway,within two to three minutes Gayatri saw Ravi was coming on a RE.

Gayatri : Bullet? Where do you learn to ride a bullet?

Ravi : Ha ha. Didi taught me. Now come on Ma, get up.

Gayatri : Ride carefully. Don't let me fall.

Ravi : Are, Don't worry, Ma. Just watch how good I'm. You'll become so impressed that You'll tell Papa to buy a bullet for me.

Gayatri :: Enough jokes. Now let's go.

Gayatri became Wonder to see how huge Padmini's house was. And also so modern.

The aristocracy and the artistic with the simplicity amalgamated together.

Gayatri used to think that they are the richest people in their area but after looking at Padmini's house she changed her mind.

Padmini welcomed them inside.

Padmini's mother came with a cup of tea and some biscuits and some seets.

She smiled and offered her the tea and said, don't worry About Ravi. He has taken badam milk already.

Gayatri : Arre, Mata ji, why this?

Padmini : Please madam, you've come for the first time, so.. We will be honored if you..

Gayatri : Aree re, don't say it like this. I'm also a common woman. I'm accepting this but Mata ji... At this age..

Mata ji : Don't worry beti.. Ah sorry madam.

Gayatri : Please.. I'm like your daughter. So, don't say madam. Beti is better.

Mata ji : Ok, beti, relax and enjoy. I'm going to the kitchen.

Gayatri : Why don't you hire a cook if...

Padmini : We believe in self reliability. And Mammi thinks that doing work keeps her fit..

Gayatri observed that Padmini's mother was also wearing a soft trouser and loose t-shirt.

Ravi poked Padmini, Didi, please tell na. I also..

Padmini : No..

Gayatri : What are you talking about, Ravi?

Padmini : Ah, actually.. I'm going on a bike ride next week.

And Ravi wants to join me and that's why...

Gayatri : No, madam. His father will not agree. And I don't want it either.

Padmini : I know and I told that to him. I'm also not interested in taking him with us. But he is very stubborn.

Ravi : Dhat..

Padmini : Ravi.. You're only 18 and a few months. You've a long life ahead. This journey would be risky for you. And your father is an MLA. I can't take that risk.

Anyway that topic ended there and Gayatri was sipping the tea and looking around.

The room was quite big and the walls were filled with Padmini's pics.

Her pics of jumping from a plane, or scuba diving. Picture her bungee jumping or horse riding.

Or in the middle of a desert.

Pics with a few young men with her.

A picture on a mountain top.

Gayatri was looking at those pics with wonder.

Padmini was talking something to Ravi when Ravi looked at his mother and said, you know Ma, this pic was taken in the Sahara Desert and Didi was lost there and she had to drink her own.....

Padmini : Ravi.. No.. Please stop..

Gayatri : What?

Padmini : Nothing. You shouldn't hear about that horrible incident and No one should fall in that situation.

Gayatri : But, Didi please.. Don't make me curious..

Padmini : Oh no. Now the mother and son both are calling me Didi. Ha ha ha..

All laughed and Padmini quickly changed the topic to Ravi's future and suggested that Ravi should take astro physics as his subject..

Then after 15 minutes Gayatri and Ravi came out of Padmini's house and Returned to their house.

When they were about to enter the house the watchman stopped them and said, don't come in now.

Gayatri : What? Why?

Watchman : Sahab instructed me to tell you to go to your village and he will meet you there soon.

Ravi: But why?

Gayatri : And...

Watchman : Look Memsaab, Sahab told me to tell you this. A few big officers came from Delhi. And Bade Sahab told you to leave this city now.

Ravi looked inside and saw Scorpio standing beside his Father's Scorpio.

Ravi immediately understand what's going on and started the scooty and went away from there.....

Gayatri : Ravi? What's going on?

Ravi : Papa was involved in some money laundering case as the rumors say.

But I don't know exactly.

Maybe some other things too.

Gayatri : Your father?

I don't believe it.

Ravi : You're very innocent, Ma. You know nothing about Papa. Your only world is your house, your servants and your gods.

Gayatri : But?

Ravi : It's true, Ma.

Gayatri started sobbing and asked, are they going to arrest your Papa? Ravi?

Please take you there. I'll tell them that he did nothing.

Ravi : Nothing will change by what you say.

Gayatri : But should we leave him alone in this situation?

Ravi :Don't worry, Ma. Your husband is a genius Maal...Ah I mean MLA. Nothing will happen.

Gayatri : Hey, mind your language, Ravi. How can you talk like this about your Father?

Ravi : Sorry.. Sorry.. Sorry Meri Maaa.

Forgive me. But I think he told us to go to your village after thinking.

Now stop crying..

They were heading towards Gayatri's village when a phone call came in Gayatri's mobile.

Unknown number..

After some hesitation she received the call.

One of the party workers called her.

He said, Madam Ji, switch off your phones and Ravi Babu's phone too and don't go to your village..

Gayatri : But why? Who are you?

The man : I'm Vivek.

Gayatri : Oh, you. Vivek, can you tell me what's going on?

Vivek : I'll explain to you later.

But now don't go to your village madam.

The Enforcement department arrested Rajender Saab and they are searching for you and Ravi babu. And don't go to Lakkhanpur or Haridevpur.

Gayatri : But why, Vivek?

Vivek : The villagers of Lakhanpur and Haridev pur area angry at Raj sahab.

Gayatri : But he is an MLA. The p0lice admire him.

Vivek : Madam, Election is coming and he is the opposition leader.

I can't explain more. Now please switch off your phone.

Gayatri : But why are they searching for me and Ravi?

Vivek : Because all of Rajendra Saab's illegal properties and businesses are in your name and Ravi babu's name.

Gayatri : What? But how?

Vivek : You should have asked these questions to your husband when he used to ask you to sign the papers. Did you ask him then?

Now switch off the phone. Bye.

Gayatri : But.. Vivek.. Hey.. Hello...

Ravi : Ma, switch off the phone.

Ravi left the road and took the narrow muddy path through the farming land and soon they reached a lonely place.

Ravi stopped the scooty and switched off his phone too.

Ravi : Ma, get down.

Gayatri : Beta, what will we do now?

Ravi : Don't know, Ma. I was hearing the rumors for a couple of days. But our problem is we aren't used to watching the tv news.

Padmini Did was telling me that something was gonna happen.. And she saw the news.

Gayatri : What will we do now?

Ravi, is your Papa really a bad person?

Ravi : I don't want to talk about this. This is not the right situation.

And just then they saw some farmers were staring at them from a distance. All of them were carrying sickle.

Their eyes were red in angar. And they were slowly forwarding towards them.

Gayatri : Ravi beta, let's go out of here.

Ravi quickly started pressing the self starter but the engine was not igniting.

One man shouted, This woman's husband ra*ed my daughter..

Another shouted, Yes, he forcefully abducted my wife, and the next day....

Kill them..

Ravi and Gayatri panicked and they started running..

They were running through the muddy and bumpy paddy field and the farmers were chasing them.

Soon they caught the mother and son.

They started beating them.

One man pulled her saree and removed it from her body.

Another man tore her blouse hooks and the arms.

Now the blouse was just hanging from her body and her boobs were protected only by her old fashioned off white bra.

Another man pushed her on the muddy ground and lifted her petticoat and removed her panty.

Gayatri was crying and struggling to protect her modesty.

Ravi was shouting, leave us. We did nothing. We don't know about anything. Please don't do this with my Ma, leave her.. Heyyy...

He was struggling and though three men were beating him, he was also fighting bravely with them.

Don't punish my Ma for my Papa's fault,he shouted and kicked a man in front of him and poked his finger into another man's eye.

He screamed and sat down on the ground and started crying, covering his left eye.

But the number three man was beating him too.

suddenly some more men came.

Gayatri was watching them from the grass level as her face was pushed on the muddy ground. She could realize that someone inserted his thick dick into her pussy.

But rather than screaming she released a loud moan, ahhhh.ummmm. Her belly squeezed and her hips lifted backwards.

The men were coming from Ravi's behind.

And they were armed with choppers

Gayatri shouted, noooo. Don't kill my sonnnn.

But they came and kicked the man who was beating Ravi.

And soon they engaged in a fight.

One man gave his hand and Gayatri got up.

Gayatri : Thank you Bhaiya. Thank you so much..

The man: Bhabhi ji, just run.

Ravi Babu, take your mother away...

Ravi just held his mother's hand and pulled her.

She crashed on his chest.

Ravi : Ma, run.

And they started running through the muddy farmland.

They could hear the fighting going on behind them but they didn't look back.

And soon they disappeared into the crop field.

Gayatri : Hey, hey.. Ahhh. Ahhh.. Stop...Ahh. Ravi.. I can't run...more...

Ahh.. Ahh.

Ravi : Ahhh.. Ok.. I think they can't see us now.

They both were out of breath.

But Ravi could control his breath. But Gayatri couldn't control it and fell on the muddy ground.

Some crops smashed under her body.

Ravi: Ma, are you ok?

Gayatri :No, son.. Ahhh. Water.. Water..

Ravi : Water? But here.. How can I arrange..

Gayatri looked at him and then looked at the ground.