All Comments on 'Victim Pt. 01'

by SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 3 years ago

You have three chapter ones from January, two from February, I don't know how many of those other chapter stories are complete. So, I think I'll pass on a 21.5K chapter one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

Not gonna lie, chief. I’m not gonna read all that.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
SHOUTING

WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING IN THIS CRAP?

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

The only thing this crap tells me is that there are whores in all societies and on all continents as well as the associated cuckolds. This crap is not beautiful, stimulating or even arousing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Stop YELLING! The quotation marks suffice.

26thNCuck26thNCuckalmost 3 years ago
4 stars

-26thNC Recommended

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I stopped at the beging when I saw it was another Indian shitty story! Please send all these stories back to India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not worth a piss

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cheese and crackers! You had TWO authors notes before the PRELUDE of a six page first part... I think I’ll pass on this War and Peace level effort...

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

In less than 18 hours of publication 'VICTIM PART I' has 10,300 READERS and 7 FAVORITES, is definitely a good way for a story's day one publication. I sincerely thank all my ardent readers, commentators as well as fans who have put my story under favorite.

Normally my stories start with a 1.5 STAR RATING in DAY ONE and reaches 4.0 STAR PLUS by the end of THREE MONTHS. If VICTIM I has SCORED 2.2 STAR in DAY ONE, going by the previous statistics, I'm pretty positive that it will be under HOT-STAR with a score of 4.5 STAR PLUS RATING by the end of THREE MONTHS.

At the very beginning of the story i'd clearly mentioned about the story content and the flow. Still I fail to understand why some people read it and then put comments like real SHIT! Unless and until they are a bunch of biased reviewers believe in some sort of YELLOW JOURNALISM! A GUY WHO SUFFERS FROM JAUNDICE SEE THE WORLD YELLOW! For heaven sake, wake up and see - The world is much more greener than what you see through a pair of YELLOW GLASSES!

Stop USING, ABUSING and MISUSING a GOOD platform for a BAD reason and ill intentions! It won't lead you anywhere except self artificial stimulation... Have a great day... Keep reading Literotica for FUN...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

Lovecraft_LoreLovecraft_Lorealmost 3 years ago

I went well out of my way to get the lowest rated story on this site. You somehow beat me.

Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Just plain junk..playing poorly on words trying to make a go of it..editorial wise. It was trash...and the story...galderbash! I made it to the 24 paragraph and let it fly into the exit bin

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredalmost 3 years ago

TIMEX SINCLAIR? UPPER CASE ONLY WOULD BE MORE READABLE.

francemanfrancemanalmost 3 years ago

oh my god SweetNothingsAndBeyond

you made my day by your comment.😂😂😂😂😂

self-promotion costs nothing.

I too am awesome. I say it loud and clear.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

INFORMATION...

THE FIRST DAY READERSHIP WAS 10,400!

THE SECOND DAY READERSHIP WAS 15,400!

A QUANTUM JUMP OF 5,000! A PERCENTAGE GROWTH OF ALMOST 50%!

SIMILARLY THE RATING HAD INCREASED FROM 2.0 STAR IN DAY ONE TO 2.4 STAR IN DAY TWO! A PERCENTAGE GROWTH OF 20 %!

NOW FOR MY ARDENT CRITIQUES... PLEASE GET OVER THE STALE STEREO-TYPE NEGATIVE COMMENTS LIKE: 'GARBAGE', 'SHIT', BULLSHIT', 'CRAP', AND 'TRASH'!!!! I'M SICK AND TIRED OF SUCH REPEATED COMMENTS OVER AND OVER!!! PLEASE BE INNOVATIVE... REFER TO SOME GOOD DICTIONARY NEXT TIME FOR BAD WORDS!!!

AND YES... I'M PROUD OF MY COUNTRY 'INDIA'... SOMEONE PUTTING A DEROGATORY REMARK ABOUT ANOTHER COUNTRY ONLY REFLECTS THE COMMENTATOR'S OWN MINDSET AND CULTURAL UP-BRINGING.!!!

LASTLY, WHEN A GIFT IS NOT WELCOME, IT IS EITHER RETURNED OR STAYED BACK WITH THE SENDER!!! SO THANKS TO ALL MY NEGATIVE CRITIQUES.... I'M RETURNING ALL YOUR PRECIOUS GIFTS WITH THANKS!!! KEEP THEM WITH YOU AS AN REMINDER OF POOR DECISION AND JUDGEMENT....

HAVE A NICE DAY AND KEEP READING LITEROTICA FOR A COOL DAY....

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This old boy is a little full of hisself ain’t he? Brag much?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was definitely an 80/20 story or 20/80 story.... 20% fiction 80% crap ... and sadly YES Mental Illness is a problem all over the world.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Less than 3 Days of Publication with 16,500 READERSHIP for an AUTHOR LESS THAN 7 MONTHS OLD IN LITEROTICA... I take this opportunity to thank all my esteem readers for their contribution of valuable time.

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS TO ME ARE LIKE 'ROLLING STONES' IN A BROOKE! They look so similar! Grow up buddy with new words and jargons... I'm fed up with the whole bunch of old statements time and again!

And SELF ANALIZATION is never BRAGGING! It is how I do rating of my work.

If I have 70 FOLLOWERS WITH 325,000 READERSHIP I'M REALLY HAPPY AS TO HOW THINGS HAVE MOVED IN LAST 7 MONTHS...

THANKING YOU ALL AGAIN...

SweetNothingsAndBeyond

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Sweet, I tried to leave you alone, but your admission of SELF ANALIZATION was just too much to pass by. No truer words have never been written.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

26TH THANKS FOR YOUR COMMENT. BETTER LATE THAN NEVER.

SweetNothingsAndBeyondSweetNothingsAndBeyondalmost 3 years agoAuthor

Less than 5 Days of publication, with nearly 18,000 READERS for my newest story... I'm overwhelmed. My thanks are due to all my dear readers and ardent followers, favourites and commentators... For a writer with less than 7 months exposure to Literotica... I simply can't ask for anything more!

Thank you all again... Have a great day...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Is there any next part??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Liked the story. It's life's crude reality. In corporate world it's rampant. I'm working for private sector, with a public limited company. Parties are quite common. Apart from flirts and fringe, swapping, cuckolding are pretty common. The juniors are usually the losers and seniors the gainers.

It's a Bengali dominated company, where I've seen how the sexy Bengali women after the parties move into someone else's car and suv. Pretty common.

I'm a VP in this company in the retail division controlling about 325 retail stores with a regional office of about 100 odd executives.

A lot of working girls and housewives have voluntarily graced my bed. Sometime when I was alone, and sometime with my wife's presence, so we could go for a threesome.

There's this particular girl Ria Guha, from merchandise department, who normally accompany me on all my foreign trips. The last one was over to europe. We were in Paris, Dusseldorf, Vanice, Florence, Verona, Padova, it was almost a two weeks trip and all those days she spend her nights in my room. Though she had a room of her own. We did everything what a husband and wife normally do. She'd a brilliant brain so also a body. Her mouth, boobs, asscheeks, cunt and arsehole everything were like sculpture.

What I loved most were her juicy asscheeks and her extreme hairy armpits and public bush. She has dark, dense, long, coarse, wavy and uncut hair. I'm an extremely hair fetish person. I love licking, lapping, kissing, chewing, pulling, biting her armpits and public zone. It's so arousing. I literally worship her hairy body. Spend hours in between her erroneous zones. And those fleshy buttocks. Woe! She has a pair of about 40" buttocks. I love kissing, licking, biting those huge marty masses. We indulge more in anal sex than the traditional one. Apart from fucking her wrinkled brown hole, I love playing with her butt hole. Touching, feeling, fingering, trimming, stimulating, probing with my tongue tip. Even smelling, inhaling, kissing her opulent butt cheeks and cute little butt hole is like a bad habit with me.

We have tried a lot even when my wife is around and we go for a threesome. Ria must have spend at least 30 nights with us and we do all crazy things including moving around naked in the house whether day or night. We live in Gurugram, it is under Delhi NCR. We love each other, as if a family. Though age wise Ria is 15 years younger than my wife and 20 years than me. So far our love life we all share the same vibe.

It's pretty common with a lot of people in my company and many others I know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, Part fact part fiction. It does happen in High Places of Corporate culture. Appreciate the anonymous confession. It's a crude reality of life's reality.

I liked the story as well the way it was told.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSweetNothingsAndBeyond@SweetNothingsAndBeyond
I am an Indian. Born and brought up in India. Did my MBA from Delhi. Worked with a few MNCs. Have worked in 8 Countries of 3 Continents. Asia - India, UAE, Kuwait and Singapore; Europe - Italy, Germany and France; South America - Chile. I am married and have a daughter. I am ...