Victims of Lesbian Vampire Cougars

Story Info
A series about the LVC's other victims.
2.3k words
4.27
8.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Player0
Player0
97 Followers

Prologue: Dinner Party

It was a great turn out really, I wish we had these gatherings more often but between us there was so little time, and it was so hard to get together.

Regina's parties always drew the biggest crowd, not just from LA but from all around California and some of the surrounding states.

Every woman from every walk life came to our house: witches, vampires, succubi, demons, and even just normal people who wanted into our little club, or were just general hangers on.

It was one of the ways we stayed afloat in this world, LA can be a vicious place, being well liked or at least neutral in such an environment fills a very important niche.

In a world where everyone you know are out to rat fuck you, a place to let your hair down and relax feels like paradise.

Some of the most powerful women in the world were gathered here in this room, drinking champagne, laughing, enjoying each other's company, even the Lilith and a couple of her daughters, real daughters mind you not her Lilim, had joined us.

It was a rare occasion, something quite unique and precious in this world, that we were all allowed to meet here as friends, for better or worse we are all we have, we are the closest thing we have to a community, which is actually quite fitting for vampires. The only people you can rely on are also the people who will most likely stab you in the back.

And that's why this gathering is so necessary, because just like humans we need a way to collectively blow off steam, for release, something to at least give us the illusion that we are relieved of our sins and the burdens of this world.

Only Regina could be trusted to undertake such a ceremony, for it was through her teachings that such a thing even exists in the first place.

And here she was, the lady of moment, wheeling in the delicious meal we'll be dining on.

We picked her up from one of the tenement buildings we owned here in LA, becoming slum lords in LA is an easy way to make good money, have to pay the bills somehow after all. She was a runaway from some redneck hick town in Nevada, left as soon as she turned 18, barely scrapping by to pay the rent. She lost her job, was about to be evicted and in her own words 'was willing to do anything to stay here, anything!' Oh poor sweet girl, you really should be careful what you wish for.

And here she was, naked as the day she was born, tied to a trolley, blissfully unaware of what was going on. I imagine Regina made her the usual deal, a large sum of money, no questions asked, in return for servicing a large number of women at a lesbian gangbang. God the cattle are so predictable.

Wheeling the cow to the middle of the room, Regina picked up a champagne glass and tapped the rim with a teaspoon.

"Ladies, Lilim, witches, mortals and demonesses, lend me your ears! Or whatever it is you prefer. Thank you so much for making the trip, every year we hold this party, every year I am humbled that you take the time out of your busy schedules to make it to my humble abode. And a very special round of applause for our very special guest, I can't really remember her name but does it honestly matter?"

The girl on the trolley acted offended, making an aggrieved 'hmph' through her gag.

"Love is the driving force behind us, behind the world, it is the glue that holds us together. We are no longer predators, no longer these bloodthirsty beasts, but a community built on love and sisterhood."

It'd be easy to dismiss Regina's words are soppy and sentimental, but it was true. She has been a healing influence on the vampire community of California. She was in this city when it was first founded, the first vampires who settled here had to, to some degree anyway, get her blessing. It wasn't the threat of force that she commanded to keep them at bay, but rather the threat of never having peace.

Regina is the only one in the city that everyone trusts, that everyone likes, she's like the Swiss she's strong enough to maintain her neutrality but too small to build her own empire, nor does she desire to. As such she becomes the most trustworthy, if only because people know for a fact she's not out to take what's not hers. She by default becomes the peacemaker, the negotiator, the counsellor and the paramour.

We are all still human, we all need love and a place to let down our hair, and Regina knows more than most that negotiations go so much more smoothly once one releases some tension.

And now with her speech concluded the ceremony begins.

It starts with Regina, ever so gently, tracing the nail of her index finger down the length of the cow's torso, starting from the center of the collarbone, down between the breasts, the length of the belly, ever so slightly grazing the edges of the navel, down the center of the recently shaven mound and stopping right at the tip of the clitoral hood.

Ever so gently she began to tease the cow, ever so barely making contact she used her fingernail to tickle the clit out of it's hood, one could barely see the finger make contact with the girl, it was uncertain if Regina was actually touching her or using her fingernail as a fan to send tickly gusts of air at the sensitive organ.

The girl's eyes bugged out and she started squealing through her gag, her body jostled and struggled against the bonds of the trolley as much as she was able, but the bondage device proved surprisingly sturdy. The rest of the scene played out as you'd expect, the girl's face scrunched up, she started to drool and moan through her gag, her struggles soon turned to writhing as she stopped resisting and embraced the pleasure, all while Regina dispassionately pleasured her. Looking at the two from a distance, you could be forgiven for thinking Regina was a kind of living statue, brought to life by a spirit who's only purpose was to pleasure the girl as her fingers were the only part of her body moving, and moved with an almost supernatural grace.

The point of this ritual wasn't to pleasure the girl, it wasn't even to bring pleasure to Regina, the point was to whip the gathered crowd into a frenzy. Even though every woman in this room tried their best to maintain a controlled façade, I could tell they were anything but, they were barely holding on as was.

Their cold stares were hiding an intense lust, behind their tight pursed lips they grit their teeth trying to hold in the saliva currently drowning their tongues. They clenched their champagne glasses and purses and other valuables as an outlet for the tension currently building in the more animalistic recesses of their brains.

One of Regina's talents is that she has a psychic ability to influence the emotions, mainly the lusts of people around her, it wasn't just her good looks or the sound of her voice that made her so appealing, she could literally make you feel how she wants you to, experience what she wants you to experience, and right now they were getting both sides of the current altercations between Regina and her cow.

Both Regina's lust for the girl and the joy of sadism and control of her, and the girl's uncontrollable rapture and surrender to Regina's power. Oh yes, I can tell you right now every woman in this room wanted to be that girl, wanted to be on the receiving end of Regina's attention. And that poor girl, little did she know she wouldn't be leaving here alive, for Regina had just marked her, the wolves are hungry, they feed of orgone, she will be tonight's feast.

It was at this point the girl orgasm, a nice full squirt that covered the trolley under her nether regions. Regina raised her soiled hand, showing the room the glistening cum that covered her, and then brought the hand to her mouth where she erotically lapped it off.

The cow was barely recovering, barely making sense of her surroundings; the scents emanating from her genitals, her sweat glands, the drool coming from her gag, it was beginning to overwhelm the party.

"Ladies, dinner is served!"

And with that announcement, Regina had just rung the proverbial dinner bell. The poor girl was too dazed to realize what was about to happen, but she was about to be pleasured to death.

The entire party fell upon her: vampires, witches, succubi and mortal women alike ravaged the girl's body; between her toes, her fingers, the soles of her feet, the palms of her hands, her breasts, her sides, her armpits, her neck, her thighs, and of course her genitals. Any patch of skin a party goer could clasp their mouth onto they did so with vigor and lust, more animal than human at this point.

They weren't eating her, at least not yet, they more intent on licking her, pleasuring her, getting every last bit of orgone from her body, from her sweat and cum and whatever other source they could find. They can't really absorb orgone like we can, even the succubi don't really have the training that Regina bestowed us, that more than anything is our unique gift.

But they crave what they don't have, it drives them insane the not knowing, what they are tasting now, thanks to Regina's psychic influence is merely a fraction of what any of us feel, and they can't help themselves now, to them it is more addictive than any other drug they can imagine, because there's no other way they can acquire it. It's not even that it's that good to them, it's merely the fact that people who have everything are denied something for the first time in their lives and they can't stand it.

They licked, they nibbled, they tickled, they covered the girl in their saliva; not one iota of her body was left unmolested by the ravenous hordes of well-dressed party guests.

By itself these actions would hardly be enough to kill a healthy young woman, but Regina behind them, it became so much more, it became a way to devour her soul. Regina didn't participate, she barely even touched the girl, all she did was maintain eye contact with her, even going to the trouble of holding her eyes open.

"Who's your mommy?" Regina repeated over and over again, like a mantra designed to hypnotize the girl.

The girl was terrified at first, you'd think she'd be elated being the center of attention of so many beautiful women, but she could feel it, she could feel her being devoured, could feel herself slipping away, even if there was no physical 'eating' happening. And then her eyes started to calm, the light in them started to fade, they became dull and lifeless, and soon there was no longer a girl there, just a piece of meat.

And with that, predators did what predators often do with meat, they devoured her, cannibals each and every one.

For this one fleeting moment, the crowd experienced a bit of what it was like to be Regina or one of her kin, to taste a person's soul, and feed of sex, to feed off life in its truest form. Material forms of feeding, including blood, all paled in comparison.

And so, the ravenous crowd did their work, even the bones were devoured and the marrow sucked out, not a thing was spared, all that was left of the cow was some traces of blood on the trolley, carpet and the party's clothing.

The party then moved on from what had been the cow to each other, clothing was removed and bodies melded together into an almost indiscernible pile of flesh. They couldn't help themselves; they were all driven to a sexual madness by Regina's influence, much like ourselves when we first drank her blood and became her daughters.

They are having but a taste, a simulacrum at best, but enough to them going. This is the true power of Regina, the kind she has always had, whether it was over the vampires of LA or her own kin, it was the fact that people wanted to be with her, wanted to be her, wanted to be part of her family and embrace this extraordinary power she had to offer.

The most intense highs, the most potent sensuality, a world of carnal delights that no amount of money could buy, that no lover or drug could replicate. It was maddening, that Regina was one of a kind and none of them could possess her.

There is no better a carrot to hold over the head of such spoiled children.

And as they writhed in their own flesh, high beyond belief, we stood there together, Regina and her daughters, looking down at the makings of our new empire.

(TO BE CONTINUED)

A/N: Hi guys, I know it's been a while since I posted anything, but I thought it'd be fun to further flesh out the LVC series with another spin off.

This story will be dedicated to a series of shorts that occur before Emily and the main series, happening from the perspective of the LVC's previous victims.

I realize a lot of people are dissatisfied with the direction the series is going in with this darker direction, so this will be about recapturing the sort of fun, sexual stories that you all enjoyed in enslaved.

Hope everyone is doing well and Merry Christmas.

Player0
Player0
97 Followers