Victor or Vanquished of The Vees

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry," I said as he took them between a finger and a thumb.

"If it's any consolation," Martin said, "we'll make sure that you lose at least two of the next four sections, so you won't have to put those soggy, filthy panties on again any time soon."

Simon gave Martin a look that said he was being a real prick, to which Martin shrugged.

He was right! I wasn't just naked in the middle of a public park. I'd be riding completely naked into the middle of a house party where my lack of clothing would be the main source of everyone's entertainment. If I didn't stop losing, I'd be naked for the entire party. Mark was no doubt already texting people back at the house that I had just lost my panties and that I was now riding stark naked. Word would spread. It was probably going to be the biggest V-TRACS party ever.

Mark said, "no time to waste, get ready to roll."

I couldn't have been more determined to ride the next descent quickly, but being completely naked was just too distracting. Ed, Luke and Martin left first. I manually lowered my dropper post before mounting my bike, which briefly helped me to not flash everyone, but as soon as I dropped my front wheel onto the trail, I had my ass in the air giving the three men behind me an explicit view of everything between my legs. Mark had given his phone to Neil to take video while he officially started my watch to begin the section.

"There's the money shot!" Neil said and Mark whistled crudely.

By itself, I don't think that riding a mountain bike naked would be much of a problem. Riding a mountain bike naked while insanely horny, embarrassed and panicked is. The fourth descent ended in a wide rocky area with almost no trees and foliage. It was also the closest point on the trail to Simon's house. About two dozen V-TRACS members had ridden up an adjoining trail to watch. I almost crashed my bike. They were all cheering and holding up their phones.

At the bottom of the descent, I had to dismount and wait with Ed, Luke and Martin, so the spectators all just crowded around and enjoyed watching me squirm and try to cover myself. Up until then, when standing around, everyone was in front of me. Now there were people all around me, getting views and footage of me from every angle.

I lost again. It was incredibly disheartening to hear all the spectator's cheer. They weren't cheering because the men were all faster than me, they were cheering because I just lost my fifth section and they all knew that if I lost just one more time in the next three sections, I'd be Completely Vanquished and would have to stay naked at the party that was to follow.

I didn't have to take any clothes off because I'd already lost them all, except for my shoes, socks, gloves, riding glasses and helmet. I needed those things to ride.

Laura had described there being "tons of photos of her totally naked", which she had described as "dozens". I was pretty sure that there were already many more photos of me totally naked than there were of her, and I hadn't even arrived at the party yet.

When it was time to get going again, everyone cheered as I rode away, standing in the pedals and giving everyone a great show of wiggling my ass as I pedaled as hard as I could. I couldn't ride as hard as I was able without instinctively getting up off my seat and sitting back down every few seconds as the terrain changed. That had been distracting when I was wearing panties, but now that I was bare assed, my seat was a sex toy that was slowly and persistently pushing me toward an orgasmic precipice.

I had hoped that the men would take a little pity on me. I was riding hard. They could have let me NOT lose a section. Simon later explained that they absolutely never LET anyone win ever. In this particular instance, if they had, they'd have had to explain why they took away the opportunity for dozens of hard-working horny mountain biking men to spend the rest of the day in the company of a really cute, very embarrassed and entirely naked girl. How could they do that to their friends? They'd known them a lot longer than they'd known me.

Instead of them taking pity on me, they took advantage of the fact that being naked, horny and embarrassed was taking its toll on my endurance. I lost the fourth climb by almost 20 seconds.

"Wow," Martin said as he watched my dismount closely. "Where's the trash talk now, little girl. Up until now, the only riders I've seen get Completely Vanquished have been dudes."

"Yeah," said Ed, "a pretty girl fresh out of college sure is a nice change from the parade of middle-aged men over the last decade."

I had been Completely Vanquished and I still had two sections left to ride. I was covering myself as best as I could with my hands. "I guess I don't need to even try for the last two sections," I said, feeling like I was on the edge of bursting out crying, "I've already lost everything."

"You don't want to lose the next two sections," Simon said. "If you lose more sections beyond being Completely Vanquished, there'll be extra tasks for you to complete before you get your clothes back. I'm not sure if it's ever happened before. For that matter, I don't think that a girl rider has ever been Completely Vanquished before. Whatever the case, the rules are the rules."

"Extra tasks? You can't be serious." I had never felt so vulnerable and scared in my entire life. I was shaking. "I'm so stupid. I can't believe I let you guys talk me into this."

I lost both of the next two sections.

I tried to stay focused on the trail on the last descent but I couldn't help thinking about how I was totally naked, how many people had seen and taken pictures and video of me naked, and how many more people were going to see me naked for the rest of the day. The prospect of unknown "extra tasks" didn't help either.

On the final climb, my legs felt like jelly. I tried to stay out of my seat, but I couldn't resist letting the tip touch my inner thighs and my kitty as I rode over rocks and roots. All of my public nudity had triggered the exhibitionism that I had only just discovered a week ago. Looking ahead to the next few hours where I would be the only one naked serving drinks at a house party, the tip of my seat kept reminding me of how intensely horny I'd become. My breathing was ragged. I started to wonder if it was possible to actually have an orgasm while riding a bike.

When I finished the climb I was exhausted, I felt wobbly all over and I was desperate for some kind of sexual release. I felt like I might fall over. I was barely aware that Ed, Luke, Martin and five other V-TRACS members were standing around. There was no doubt that at least one phone was recording a video of my arrival.

I put my left foot down on the uphill side of the trail right next to a good-sized tree. My right foot was still on the pedal. Closing my eyes, I leaned into the tree, putting my left arm around it and hugging it as I caught my breath. The bark felt raspy against my bare skin. It dug into and lightly scraped my left breast. My left nipple pressed into a gap in the bark. I let out an involuntary moan. Did any of them hear? I was still sitting on my seat, which was now thoroughly lubricated with my juices. I couldn't help but slide forward until Tori (yes, I have named my clitoris "Tori") was just touching the end of the seat. A rush of sensation made my mouth fall open. I suddenly opened my eyes wide and looked around in surprise at the men who were all staring at me.

The thing that had surprised me was the realization that I was about to have an orgasm. I REALLY didn't want to have an orgasm while standing naked in front of a bunch of older men that I'd just met, especially when I saw that there was not one, but five phones out pointing at me, but the dam had already broken there was not a single thing that I could do to stop the flood.

That didn't stop me trying. With my eyes still wide open, I said, "hhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" It didn't help.

My toes were curling inside my shoes. I made some other noises. I'm not sure how loud they were. I closed my eyes and mashed myself into the tree so that the bark was scraping all up my left thigh, my hip, my whole left side, pushing my left tit hard into it. I pressed the left side of my face against it, causing my helmet and my glasses to push up and to the side. I kept holding my handlebars with my right hand unconsciously controlling how my seat was pressing against my kitty. I was in a ridiculously uncomfortable, awkward and even painful position and somehow I was clenching every muscle to make it more uncomfortable, awkward and painful.

I couldn't help pressing my right foot down on my pedal which pushed my bike forward sliding my seat harder against me.

Then I flooded with pure bliss.

My whole body shook. The noises I was making got louder and more insistent. I'm not sure how long it lasted.

It was the most fucking fantastic orgasm I have ever had.

My small audience of seven men and one woman watched silently as I twitched with a few aftershocks, re-opened my eyes and slowly realized what had just happened.

There was suddenly an artificially tinny sound of faraway cheering. In dismay, I realized that it was coming from the phone that one of the V-TRACS members was holding up.

He wasn't just recording me, my performance had just been witnessed live by an untold number of people on the other end of a video call.

I looked at them. They looked at me. I had the crushing realization that I might have just done something that there was no coming back from. There's a big step between, "everyone saw me naked", especially when it's consequent to a hard-fought competition, and "everyone saw me naked, hugging a tree so hard that I had a loud, uncontrollable orgasm."

-----

The Five Vees was a mountain biking trail and, because it was fairly technical, it didn't get much use by anyone but die-hard mountain bikers. We were now finished the Five Vees and a short distance away was a trail junction. Between that junction and Simon's house was trails that were all part of the park's main network. My next humiliation was to ride completely naked along multi-use trails in a public park on a sunny Saturday at 2:30 in the afternoon.

When we were all collected, we set off, five riders in front of me and five behind.

As you can probably guess, we passed lots of people during the 10-minute ride to Simon's back yard. They all got a good look at me, but aside from several people who obviously knew that I was coming and were there specifically to see me and get video of our procession, not many had their phones at the ready. I still had my riding glasses on and I was still very new to town, so at least being recognized by people other than V-TRACS members wasn't an issue.

People had no trouble recognizing me when we arrived in Simon's back yard, however. They were all waiting for the girl who was riding her mountain bike without any clothes on. I was pretty easy to spot.

The whole park must have heard the prolonged cheering that greeted my arrival.

Nothing in my life had prepared me for the experience that followed. I'd never once been the center of attention for more than a handful of people. Since I was a toddler, other than in the girl's locker room, I'd never once been naked in front of more than one person at a time. Simon's back yard was PACKED. It was too many people to count. Was it 150? Was it 200? Whatever the number, less than a quarter of them were women.

To suddenly be the only naked person in a crowd that big, with everyone cheering and staring right at me was overwhelming. Every time I'd seen a cellphone today, a little alarm bell had gone off. The internet never forgets, right? To arrive on the shore of this sea of people with countless devices recording my every move should have been enough for me to collapse and curl up in the fetal position on the ground.

But I didn't. Instead, I blushed (an understatement) and, after dismounting, I made a futile attempt to cover myself up with my hands.

There were definitely several people that I recognized in the crowd of people in front of me, but I was new in town so the vast majority of the people only knew who I was because my picture had been included on the announcement of the competitors in the Victor or Vanquished of the Vees announcement.

The club had a PA system so we were introduced as we rode in. Simon got lots of cheers as the "Victor" having won all descending sections and two climbing sections. He was well liked. Even though few people knew me, I got even more cheers when I was introduced as the "Vanquished", but not only that, I was introduced officially as first female rider ever to be Completely Vanquished. As if standing there naked wasn't enough, they announced over the PA that I had been the slowest rider on all five descents AND on three of the climbs. The previous record of the most sections lost was someone named Bert who lost six sections twenty-one years ago. I'd lost eight.

I wasn't naked just for fun. I was naked because I was a loser and I was apparently more of a loser than anyone else before me.

When Sherry had arrived topless a year before, she'd quickly handed over her helmet in exchange for her bra and then she'd had to wait half an hour for the sweep to get her shorts and jersey. Fourteen years ago, when Laura had arrived just as naked as me, she'd quickly handed over her helmet in exchange for her panties. She'd had to wait topless for half an hour for the sweep to arrive before she could put her bra, jersey and shorts back on.

Not me. I'd lost everything and I had nothing to trade. Everyone in that back yard knew that I wasn't getting my clothes back any time soon. At any moment, someone was going to take away my socks, my shoes, my gloves, my glasses and my helmet.

Everyone just stood there staring at me, holding their phones up. Sure, they were chatting and joking happily, but it was agonizing. I desperately wanted to hide, but other than running naked into the forest to hide behind a tree, I had nowhere to go. Besides, I had legitimately been completely vanquished and seeing me in all my defeated, naked glory was the whole point of this exercise. So I just stood there.

Thankfully, there was something to do. An older guy with a fancy-looking camera on a tripod was talking with Simon. They were discussing the Victor and Vanquished photo that would grace the main page of the club website. They decided it would look better if I had my shoes and helmet on for the photo. Simon was already sipping a beer. Someone offered one to me, but my hands were busy so I politely declined.

We figured out that, if I pulled my front wheel up off the ground and pointed the bike straight up, I could stand so that the seat was right in front of my kitty and my handlebars were in front of my nipples. I wanted to hold the handlebars so that my hands were in front of my boobs, but they said it looked better if my hands were on the grips. "Looked better" really just meant that I was more exposed.

They let me keep my riding glasses on too, which was nice. Simon thought it would be cool if we stood side-by-side and he held his bike the same way.

There were sashes.

Of course there were stupid, embarrassing sashes. Simon's was royal blue with the word "Victor", written front and back in gold. Mine was bright pink with "Vanquished" written front and back in black. Simon thought they were stupid too and elected to have his draped over his bike rather than to wear it. It's not like it would cover anything up if I wore it, so I did the same.

That was the arrangement that was eventually used for the website, but the photographer tried arranging us several other ways. It shouldn't have embarrassed me because there was already no shortage of R-rated photos and video documenting my public exposure so far. It shouldn't have embarrassed me, but it did.

Then the photos were done. Martin wheeled my bike away and Luke told me to hand over my shoes, my socks, my helmet, my riding glasses and my gloves. Having given all of that up, I was as naked as I could get. That didn't last long because Simon and I apparently had to wear our sashes. It didn't cover any of my private parts, but technically, I wasn't as naked as I could get. It surprised me how it made me feel so much more vulnerable to give up my shoes. The feel of the ground against my bare feet was a constant reminder of my nudity and I had to walk everywhere gingerly because there were little pointy rocks strewn all over that hurt my feet.

Everything was fairly scripted up to that point. For the next several hours, I was going to be at a house party that was bigger than any I'd ever been to before in my life, and I was the only one naked.

As an attractive 22-year-old woman, when walking down the street, especially in a tight skirt or a pair of leggings, I'd occasionally experienced this sixth sense feeling that somebody was staring at my bum. I'd glance around and, sure enough, I'd catch some creepy guy a ways behind me checking me out.

At the party, that feeling was constantly dialed up all the way. It wasn't distracting, it was the singular sensation that was dominating every aspect of my brain. People were chatting and laughing, all staring at me and there were constantly dozens of phones held up with their cameras pointed at me.

On top of that terrible, exposed, vulnerable feeling, there were the individual interactions. Only a few men had the kind of personalities that compelled them to come up to me and try to start a conversation. None of them were people that I wanted to get to know, so the conversations were short and awkward. Some were very forward saying something like "hey, you're naked," or "you look great naked!". Others tried to show how considerate they were by looking at my face and talking about something other than my very obvious and complete nudity. The brief small talk about the weather or how great Simon's back yard was agonizing and awful.

The mistake that all of those men made was not considering that their witty comments had no hope of being anything but background noise to the voice in my head constantly screaming "I'M STARK FUCKING NAKED! AAAAAHHHHH!" over and over.

Even though no women actually came up to me to say anything, I think the looks on their faces were the worst. Some gave me a look of horrified empathy that made it seem like they were witnessing the destruction of my very soul. Others looked at me with unmasked distaste, which I interpreted as them thinking of me as filthiest skank they'd ever seen and that I deserved every bit of humiliation that I got. I wanted to go up to every woman there and apologize to them for being so incredibly stupid as to have agreed to this competition.

And then there was my depraved inner exhibitionist self which absolutely LOVED being naked at that party! I'm going to say that three quarters of me wanted the earth to open up and swallow me whole to end that horror show, but that last quarter just wanted to dance across the back yard doing cartwheels and wiggling her bare ass and tits. She loved having all those eyes on her and she just wanted to know what she had to do to have another orgasm like that last one with the tree.

The horrified 75% of me may not have had control of my genitals, but it clearly had control of my facial muscles.

"You look like you could use a beer," Martin said as he walked up to stand next to me. I'd been standing by the edge of the yard, looking back toward the house. I could only see the second floor and roof above the heads of all the people milling, laughing and visiting in the back yard. It was packed. Nobody aside from Martin had tried to start a conversation with me for a few minutes, but there were quite a few people staring at me or actively holding up their cellphones to take pictures or video. Even if they weren't openly staring, everyone within sight would glance at me every few seconds and look me up and down.