All Comments on 'Victoria'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
Boyd PercyBoyd Percy7 months ago

Another winner!

5

AnnaValley11AnnaValley117 months ago

So good = you are a superb author

tellmeagoodstorytellmeagoodstory7 months ago

Another great story.

Now you've got to tell Marsha's story.

Cracker270Cracker2707 months ago

Superb, but then all of your stuff usually is.

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Short but a lot of relevant detail. Excellent.

des911des9117 months ago

Nice :) Another good story. Thank you

Niceguy2000Niceguy20007 months ago

Very good...as usual. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

WONDERFUL STORY, 10 stars! Please write another chapter. Vicky loves Jack and he loves her. He can make an honest woman of her, as his wife, and the mother of his son and daughter... I just love your stories!

Elaine_MatureElaine_Mature7 months ago

Really an emotional journey. That's what makes your stories, the connection with your characters, their honesty. Easy to get into the story if you want to be the character.

Thanks!

muskyboymuskyboy7 months ago

So just how big a whore was Vicky, you left that key part out. Always using condoms doesn't really redeem her in any way. I wanted to like her but without that background I just couldn't do it, sorry.

wapentakewapentake7 months ago

Another excellent story. I hope that we hear more of Jack and Vicky's exploits. This was a Five Star tale.

FandeborisFandeboris7 months ago

Never in all my years of watching Dragnet did the dective finish the episode with a girl on his arm. Yeah I remember Dragnet, Can’t help it. It sorta set the stage for all that followed. But as a plus you never said “just the facts ma’am.”

The good doctor was right, Vicky was a keeper. I really liked the whole story, and the fact Vicky was an escort didn’t have any problems for me. Another story wouldn’t hurt my feelings with Vicky and Jack, just saying’.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Beautiful story! They needed each other!!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good; well-written and interesting. I always enjoy your stories.

Could you possibly do me a great favor and look up the meaning of the word 'discrete'? It doesn't mean 'discreet'.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc7 months ago

Little too formulaic but I did feel warm and fuzzy when I finished reading it. LOL! 4.3*

DrizdartDrizdart7 months ago

Delightful characters .... I hope they will make a return in future stories about the investigations they are able to pull off.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

People with different back grounds ad different needs (like tuition) can make mistakes. The question becomes, what is the real nature of the person. The story is a good reminder not to judge a book by it's cover. Throw in a side story of delicious revenge and Ronde has given us something special.

The Hoary Cleric

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED READ!!!

A classmate and I sat in the back row of a class as high school juniors. The teacher was boring and droned on from his notes. An A was easy if one read the textbook, so we talked about life. On day the discussion was about: 'Could I marry a girl who was not a virgin?'

My friend became became a tenured professor of philosophy at a major university. Smart man.

Are mutual opinion - We wanted to marry a woman for who she was and what we would be together for the rest of our lives, and not based on her having a 'perfect past.'

Ronde - this was a beautiful; story perfectly illustrating that discussion. Thanks

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories