Victoria - A Stranger on the Train

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using his free hand he pawed her other without pretense. "You taste so good, love."

"Could you focus?" Her voice had some forced composure, but her breath quivered. It was that slow, pulsing crescendo coming from her pelvis. "Please...stop moving."

Her fingers gripped the wrist of his hand -- to stop him or to hold on to the real world, a viewer wouldn't have known. "That's not how you--huh--how you told me I had to...massage them."

"Can we... Can we take a pause?--hah-uh--We're probably close to the next station."

Nothing. She raised her head in silent prayer. If anything, he'd been grinding harder, timing his sucking with the jabbing of his shaft, and every time she raised herself from his crotch he pulled her back in again with a 'stay still, love'. Although his rough poking wouldn't be enough to make her see the end of it, this middle ground was not just blatantly inappropriate and unwanted; it was pleasurable. Just when they were little less than a couple in their intimacy, the milk flowed.

Her open mouth froze. Her eyes widened. Her insides cramped and churned with urgency. Each nerve on the road from the hood of her clit to the tip of her nipple raised its hand. The old man upped his pace, groaning, as if saved inches from starvation. Her hands held on to his shoulders while her orgasm flew from distant, improbable fantasy to imminent, terrible reality.

NO! OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD!

"OH MY GOD!"

OH MY GOD!

She buckled wildly looking to escape her impending climax -- so wildly, she fell to the floor.

Down there, safe from what would have been the most embarrassing moment in her life, she looked up right into a clear white spurt, coming at her at glimpsing speed. It struck her across the face, and its tail found a tongue.

The white line never touched her eyes but she shut them anyway. She'd never been touched by semen anywhere above her feet, and the lines kept coming. She threw her tongue out of the sanctum of her mouth, and the man moaned.

He thought he saw encouragement, and swiftly stepped closer to point his glans from the ample area of her tits to the inside of her mouth. Victoria squealed at the following barrage of cum hitting as far as the back of her throat, before he wiped the last drops on one of the last clean spots of her tongue.

Plummeting on the seat, he looked down on the blonde--legs bent and splayed over the floor, tits streaming unevenly with hands pointlessly cupped under, trying to spare her skirt from the mess--and drew a half-conscious smile.

Beside her former seat, a big man woke up to an announcement. Heavy eyelids and sore muscles fought too for his attention, and they won long before the voice had finished.

"Fuck me...four more hours of this."