Victoria & Alex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It disappointed Alex, having missed an opportunity to shower with Vicky. He wriggled in the warm comfort of the bed for those last few moments. Ignoring his memories, his body felt different, glowing inside, his rear wasn't sore or aching, but he knew something nice had happened there.

Vicky shot him a glance encouraging him to get up and go to the bathroom, only to return and pop his head around the bedroom door.

"Er... How do I stop you dribbling out of me? You're running down my leg."

"Ah, there are two ways to stop that," Vicky said. She went to her cardboard box down the side of her bed and pulled out a small butt plug to show him. "We can plug you with one of these, but as we are eating and drinking this evening it may not be advisable, or I can show you some personal hygiene techniques."

"I think I prefer option 2, thanks."

Vicky returned to the bathroom with him and showed him her wand attachment to her shower, explained the best techniques and regretfully left Alex to shower on his own.

Afterwards, he made them both mugs of tea. Wearing his new bathrobe, he sat on the sofa in the lounge watching TV. Vicky came in to sit with him in her bathrobe, as they still had a little time before the taxi.

"You look happy?" Alex asked, seeing her glowing.

"I am. Since we met, my life has become a whirlwind and we've already planned two more weekends together. The only downside is in two weekend's time I'm staying with mum & Rich for two nights."

Vicky shifted around to lie on Alex's lap, facing him, wrapping her arms around him hugging him. Alex hugged her back, stroking his hands down her back and legs.

"Maybe being back in Bristol won't be too bad? You never know your mum may talk Rich around. Is it worth me trying to talk with him?"

"It may be worth it, but see what mum says after she's talked with Rich... You're enjoying yourself, aren't you?"

"Yeah, it's a hundred times better than what gaming I had planned... I've a wonderful girlfriend... I've even had sex... And I've got a new toothbrush." He joked, but his smile spoke volumes to Vicky.

"You're enjoying the sex part, aren't you?"

"Yeah, of course, I can't believe what I've been missing gaming all these years."

"Even this afternoon... With me inside you?"

"Yeah, it was... different... I enjoyed it... I feel nice inside. Is this how you feel afterwards?"

"Yes, except you're bigger. I'm glad you enjoyed it, as it makes me feel more of an equal partner... But don't forget I'm the girl in this relationship." She giggled, smiling up at him.

"Alex, Joking aside tonight is very important, they don't invite many people from work to dinner and this is my first time. I don't think they know I'm trans. So you will have to be careful, just in case... But also, please no corny jokes..."

"My corny jokes are the best part of me." Alex laughed.

"Who told you that, your mum? Oh, and no tall tales, like your dad... especially none about rugby tours... I heard that one over and over again, each time with a different punch line."

"Which one?" Alex grinned.

"The one about the caravan toilet door and the puff pastry rolls?" Vicky grimaced.

Alex burst out laughing. "Well, we couldn't tell the truth about that one."

Vicky stood up and kissed Alex on the head, walking to the bedroom door.

"Come on. Drink your tea and finish getting ready."

By the time Alex joined Vicky in the bedroom she was already wearing a pair of black lace tights and had wriggled into a dark, navy blue satin, cocktail dress. The dress had ruffles with a loose knee length skirt to it. Broad shoulder loops with low V-cut back, leaving her neck and back bare, connected to three quarter length sleeves. She had her back to him as she held her hair up to show him the open zip up her back.

"Zip me in, please?" She asked. "Play nice and you can unzip me later."

Alex zipped her up and kissed her exposed neck. Holding her hips, she turned to hold him closer, so he could see the low cut front to the dress. The cut of the dress gave her a blunt Madonna pointed bra profile to her small breasts, added to the low cut V-neck and oval segmented necklace accentuated her cleavage.

"Last kiss before lipstick and makeup."

"Goodbye, lovely freckles," Alex said as they kissed.

"Don't worry, casual evening make up tonight, so my freckles will remain visible tonight."

Alex put on his new long-sleeved shirt with his best black jeans and then went to wait for Vicky in the lounge.

Thankfully, the rain had stopped for the long taxi ride across London in the heavy evening traffic. When they arrived outside a large, gated property Alex paid the driver as Vicky spoke on the doorbell and the gates slowly opened.

They walked arm in arm up the short drive, to be greeted by Vicky's boss Jennifer, wearing a black cocktail dress, and her husband Graham, in a blue striped shirt and blazer. The hosts looked the perfect image of a successful, mid-forties couple.

Vicky and Jennifer made introductions as the quartet moved indoors for Graham to take their coats and a server offered them aperitifs. The entrance hall opened up to a huge lounge. The pair felt nervous as if they were walking into the lion's den, with their hosts introducing them to the six waiting guests, all stylishly dressed for dinner.

Alex took an instant dislike to Brian and Bernard, who remained seated when they shook hands during their introduction. The pair looked down their noses at the new young couple. The two older men were dressed in black tuxedos and the only guests wearing ties.

Newlyweds Stephen and Lesley worked in a different department of the same company as Vicky and looked as nervous as Alex and Vicky felt. They looked an attractive couple in their late twenties, with Lesley admitted to still being in the honeymoon spirit.

David worked in the same department as Vicky, but his partner Henry is an interior designer. Whilst in their early thirties it relieved them to have some additional younger company, as they also seemed to keep a distance between them and the seated Brian and Bernard.

Jennifer was a perfect host, dancing between guests, keeping everyone interacting, all except Brian and Bernard, who sat like two judgmental, overweight penguins on the sofa. Jennifer then acted like a pied piper inviting everyone to follow her on a tour of the house. Leaving Brian and Bernard seated, deep in their own discussion.

Although Alex decided to remain in the lounge, sipping his drink, as he wasn't confident or interested in discussing decor or room sizes. Graham returned and engaged Alex in some small talk.

"So you and Vicky met when she lived back in Bristol?"

"Yes, we met at Sixth Form College."

"What are you doing now?"

As Alex explained his apprenticeship and his work with his engineering company, Bernard made a snide comment. "Manufacturing is dead nowadays, with everything coming from China."

"Well, oddly enough, the Chinese market is our largest," Alex answered. "In the same way we can't all be brain surgeons or burger flippers, we can't all be bean counters."

Alex smiled at the reaction on Bernard's face to his returning snub. Seeing Bernard was about to comment, Graham cut in, standing between them.

"Alex, come and see my man cave, whilst not as attractive as the rest of the house, you may find it far more interesting."

Graham led Alex down some stairs, then down a second flight, to a basement that opened out into a vast area.

"Ignore Brian and Bernard they're utter bores and if they weren't Jennifer's brothers they wouldn't be here. Plus, she likes them to team up for the games later."

Alex gasped as he surveyed Graham's man cave... The vast room contained a single bowling alley, including snooker, billiard and pool tables. There were various curved screens with gaming consoles and the latest gaming seats.

"Do you fancy something more substantial to drink?"

Graham walked to a fully stocked bar behind them. Soon they both had pints of their preferred drinks and were seated together on a central sofa.

"So you've known Vicky a long time?"

"Yes, about six years. We lost touch when she moved to London." Replied Alex, realising he was being interviewed or at least being fished for information.

"Do you think you'll move in together? Would you come here to London or would Vicky return to Bristol?" Graham asked.

"No, haha. Wild horses wouldn't drag Vicky back to Bristol and she is very happy here in London," Alex answered, knowing that his answer would find its way to Jennifer. "My company has spent time and money training me, so I'm happy in Bristol. We're still getting used to the idea of us being a couple and it's only a two hour train commute at weekends. There are too many places in the world to see and ski before settling down."

"Aha... So you ski?"

"Yes, I've been skiing since I was seven. With my rugby training, I was always super fit by the time we went on any ski holiday."

Graham perked up as he also skis and used to play rugby. The two men continued to excitedly discuss their common activities. Graham inevitably picked up on his experiences of rugby tours, telling a few stories and asking Alex if he had gone on any rugby tours.

"Er... Yes, lots, but Vicky's warned me not to tell any of my stories... Vicky's heard too many of them too many times I'm afraid."

They both laughed knowingly, with Graham confirming that Jennifer would agree with Vicky on that account.

"You know we've got a ski chalet in Les Gets resort?" Graham asked. "With ski season finishing in April we'll drive a van down to prepare it for the summer."

"Haha, spring slush, not the best skiing as low as Les Gets is."

"Oh, you know it?" Graham smiled.

"We spent a week on the Swiss side of the ski area, which was oddly cheaper than the French side. We skied through Les Gets a few times. To be honest, the snow was dreadfully thin, so I can't say we experienced it at its best."

Graham was pleased and continued. "I intend to start early, catching first lifts out to finish in time for lunch. Then spend the afternoons doing some odd jobs or sunbathing and sitting in the hot tub drinking wine for a week."

"There's nothing wrong with catching first lifts out. Dad and I normally catch them out, with mum meeting us for our first coffee at ten."

Alex could see Graham was dying to ask a question but then changed the subject, perhaps back onto his interview check list.

"Jennifer says you've made a few of her employees quite jealous when they found out you'd taken Vicky off the market last week," Graham said. "By all accounts, her low Marlene Dietrich like voice gets them all."

"Yeah, it gets to me too. I'm sure she used to practice it to tease us at school."

Graham stood up and walked Alex around, giving him a tour of the various gaming consoles.

"Somehow, I can't see Brian or Bernard playing GTA later," Alex said, then pointing at the three gaming tables. "Nor can I imagine them being good at ball games, even tabletop ones."

"Wild horses wouldn't get them down here," Graham said, laughing at the notion.

"No, they're more interested in playing adult games later. Jennifer didn't think you or Vicky would care to join us. We're happy for you to leave once dinner is over, unless you fancy being a player tonight?"

Alex's mind raced trying to imagine what type of adult games could they play outside of a games room and one's Brian and Bernard would approve of?

"Er... No, I'm not good at after-dinner games, thanks." Alex didn't know what an after-dinner game might be, preferring not to find out.

Then a gong sound rang throughout the house.

"Dinner in ten minutes, come on Alex, let's eat." Graham led Alex up the stairs to find most of the guests heading to the large table in the dining area. The table ran along a wall of glass doors overlooking a large illuminated garden.

Everyone else was back from the guided house tour except for Vicky and Jennifer. Graham ensured Alex sat next to a spare seat well away from Brian and Bernard.

David sat next to Alex, leaning close in whispering. "What was that commotion about in the wine bar last night?"

Whilst it unnerved Alex a little, he ran over the events of the previous night at the wine bar in his mind. There was nothing to expose Vicky as trans and the wine bar wasn't a specific gay bar so no incriminating evidence there.

"Henry and I were with friends, seated at a table by the front glass windows. We could see that one guy aggravating you?" David continued.

"Oh, it was nothing." Alex hoped Dave hadn't overheard anything he'd said to Paul 'also known as Sally'.

"We were going to come over to introduce ourselves, but you were both already leaving."

"Oh, sorry. We had a table booked for a meal, so couldn't have stopped to talk, I'm afraid."

Then Vicky returned with Jennifer. Vicky had an enormous grin on her face and made a beeline for Alex, who stood to offer her the reserved chair.

"I've exciting news, Alex," Vicky said as she sat and let Alex push her chair home.

A server offered everyone a flute of champagne as Vicky patted Alex's empty chair encouraging him to sit. As soon as he was sitting, Vicky burst out her news in a loud whisper...

"I'm being promoted... They're starting an apprenticeship scheme with government backing, and they want me to be a mentor for the successful candidates. I'm to conduct secondary interviews with Jennifer to whittle the four candidates down to two over next week."

Vicky was excited as this was how she'd started in the company and having a mentor would have been a great help. Alex realised the entire room was quiet, waiting for Vicky to give him her news first. Before Alex could respond, Jennifer stood and attracted everyone's attention by tapping her knife against a glass.

"I'd like to welcome you all this evening, especially Vicky and Alex, whom I hope we'll see more of. Could you all join me in raising your glasses to congratulate Vicky in her new post of Student Liaison."

Alex grasped Vicky's hand, squeezing it in encouragement as she beamed her wide elfin smile, releasing her dimples. Everyone stood towards Vicky, sat blushing in her seat, as they all toasted her good news and drank their champagne.

David leaned passed Alex to speak to Vicky. "Well done Vicky, it's an exciting role. You've worked hard and you deserve it. Are you both staying for the after-dinner games?"

"Er no... Not this time," Alex answered quickly, looking at Vicky who nodded in agreement.

"Oh, okay, that's a shame. It'll disappoint Henry as it's our first time."

Before Alex could ask questions about these after-dinner games, the servers started serving the first of many courses. Throughout the evening Vicky buzzed with excitement and with Stephen and Lesley opposite they were all talking shop with office in-jokes.

Whenever Alex's hand was empty of cutlery Vicky would grab it, squeezing it joyfully, even running her foot up and down his leg. A few times she ran her hand up and down the inside of his leg to squeeze 'Little' Alex.

Between courses, the conversation flowed with Vicky, able to whisper explanations of any office-based conversation. David, Lesley and Stephen were kindly ensuring they included Alex, asking him the same polite conversational things that Vicky's friend's had asked Friday night.

Once they finished the last course the group moved into the lounge area. Alex and Vicky chatted with David, Henry and Lesley, keeping away from Brian and Bernard.

"In my department, it disappointed quite a few single men to learn Vicky was off the market," Stephen said to Alex, "She's very popular."

"I'm not surprised. I'm quite partial to her as well." Alex replied, laughing smugly.

"It's also put paid to a few office rumours." Stephen tried to joke but his tone hinted at an insinuation that Alex recognised.

"What kind of rumours?"

"The sort of after-hours, down the pub rumour, that could get someone fired or a written warning if spoken at work. Don't get me wrong Alex, I don't subscribe to them. I like Vicky as she works hard and is great company. Lesley and all the girls like her a lot. It's just..." Stephen's tone changed to friendly defence.

"Just what?" Alex asked, cutting in, although guessing the answer.

"Well... Her voice can be husky at times... It's led a few of the younger lads to joke, but they all fancy the pants off her. So I think it is just laddish behaviour." Stephen was now wishing he hadn't spoken up, wondering if he had ruined the tone of the evening.

"So long as you think it is only that. Vicky loves her work and if she thought any such thing was even being thought about her confidence would take a knock. She used to get teased at school about it and it would break her heart to think it may have followed her here." Alex was fuming inside, after everything he had protected Vicky through at school.

Vicky liked Stephen and Lesley a lot, so he didn't want to sully her relationship with them. If Stephen thought it was just laddish behaviour over a pint with mates, then Alex would keep it to himself. He found it titillating enough and he knew Little Mike was there waiting for him, so maybe it will be okay.

Stephen moved the conversation on asking, "Are you two staying for the games? Lesley was hoping to pair up with Vicky? Assuming you wouldn't mind teaming up with me?"

Alex's mind returned to working overtime, wondering how many were involved in this orgy of games and swinging. In the background, the dining table was being cleared, and some furniture moved.

Graham joined them, telling Stephen that Alex also used to play rugby and skis, giving the three something in common to discuss, until Lesley called Stephen over breaking the trio up.

"Alex, does Vicky ski?" Graham asked.

"Yeah, although I'm not sure of her ability as I've never skied with her. Whilst we were on the same ski trip once, we were in different ski groups," Alex answered but could see Vicky deep in conversation so unable to verify it with her.

"Have you ever driven abroad, on the wrong side of the road?"

Alex was wondering where this track of questioning was going. "Yeah, I've even shared driving down to the Alps with my dad a few times."

"Ah Good... Whilst Jennifer loves her April week in the ski chalet, she prefers to fly rather than driving the van down." Graham said and then came the question postponed from earlier.

"It would be lovely to have you both stay with us for the week. How would you fancy sharing the van driving with me? Jennifer and Vicky can fly down. Then they can fly with only hand luggage for duty-free."

"Wow, that would be great but I'll need to give two weeks warning for work. It'll be great to get some spring skiing in, regardless of slush. I'm always up for a road trip."

The prospect of a week's holiday with Vicky excited Alex, and he'd grown to like Graham and Jennifer. Graham caught Jennifer's eye and beckoned her over. She knew what they'd been discussing as she brought Vicky with her.

"Jen, Alex is up for sharing the driving down to the chalet, so you and Vicky can fly down," Graham said.

Vicky looked nonplussed at them all, as Jennifer held Vicky's hand and explained. "That's my fault, Vicky. In the excitement I forgot to ask. We've got a ski chalet and we always drive down at the end of the season for a week. It means we can ski for a few hours in the morning, then walk, sunbathe or just drink wine in the hot tub all afternoon. With Alex sharing the driving with Graham in the van, we girls can fly down in style. Vicky, I'd love you both to join us?"

Vicky looked a little punch drunk from all her excitement of the evening but nodded in acceptance. "I've not skied for years, but I'd love a holiday." She glanced at Alex to see him nodding his agreement.