Victoria & Alex Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's settled then... Vicky, how do you fancy staying overnight in Geneva, so we can do some sightseeing and shopping? The boys can pick us up when they pass to save us a taxi ride to the chalet. Don't worry, I can use my air miles for our flights and if we share a room in an airport hotel, it won't cost too much."

Jennifer excitedly explained to Vicky other details, not noticing Vicky's worried glance at Alex, as he realised the risk of her sharing a room with her boss.

"Alex, once I know the exact dates and times of the channel tunnel, I'll get Jennifer to pass everything on through Vicky. Brilliant, that is good news. It will be nice to share the chalet with some young people for a change," Graham said, looking relieved.

Then the doorbell rang, drawing Graham and Jennifer away to greet their visitors.

"Alex... I can't share a room with Jen... I'm sure she doesn't know. Some CIS women get a little upset when they think they're sharing a room with what they think is a crossdresser. But I can't turn her down now... Worse still, I think my passport remains in Mike's name and his photo. How will I get through customs?" Vicky whispered in a panic.

Alex stifled a giggle to receive a hard dig from Vicky in his ribs.

"It's not funny." Vicky hissed at him.

"I'm sure we can get a passport change relatively quickly. You can't be the first Trans-woman to travel abroad on their old passport. Either that or I can smuggle you through in the back of the van in a suitcase."

Alex giggled, only to receive a second sharp dig in his ribs.

Graham returned carrying their coats, asking, "Are you sure I can't talk you into staying for some games?"

"Ahem No... Thanks, maybe next time." Alex tried to fob him off, saying, "It's late and our taxi can't be far away."

As if on cue Vicky's clutch bag buzzed announcing a text on her phone. Vicky checked to confirm the taxi was outside waiting. They both quickly went around all the dinner guests saying their farewells. Both relieved Brian and Bernard had disappeared. They thanked Jennifer and Graham for their hospitality and the holiday invite.

Vicky and Alex slipped on their coats and walked out into the night as more people arrived. Vicky felt torn between the excitement of her new role at work, the holiday invite and her passport conundrum.

"We can google it tomorrow, I'm sure it will be on the dot gov website. I'm sure you can change your passports through Post offices now." Alex said, hoping to avoid her worrying about it.

"Okay... It's all your fault." She laughed.

"What?"

"Ever since you turned up, my life has turned into a whirlwind. Without you, I'd be bored and safe here in London, avoiding both Bristol and Geneva..."

"Yeah, but left at the mercy of all the single men in the office." Alex laughed.

"Whaaat?"

They reached the waiting taxi and Alex asked the driver, "Taxi for Alex Fisher?"

"Yeah guv, hop in."

Once inside the taxi, Alex couldn't resist explaining. "It turns out that you've been the hot office girl and I've taken you off the market!!"

"Whaaaat?"

"Both Graham and Stephen told me. So I think I deserve a long overdue reward."

"How so Superman?"

"Well... One, I've saved you from all the single men in the office..."

"Two, I'm allowing you to kiss and make up with your brother and mother in Bristol..."

"Three, you now have a week's holiday in April, with a bonus day out in Geneva..."

"Four, I saved us from the wife swapping after dinner party."

Alex proudly announced, checking off his good deeds on one hand.

"What wife swapping after dinner party?"

"The after-dinner games. Graham invited us, Lesley wanted to partner up with you and Stephen wanted me... They even had people turning up as we left, for goodness sakes. How big an orgy happens after dinner?"

Then Alex gasped, realising possible future consequences. "Oh my God! We've agreed to spend a week with them."

Alex looked at Vicky as she screamed with laughter, unable to speak as she tried to catch her breath...

Not seeing Vicky bent over double silently laughing, the taxi driver looked over his shoulder to say, "Guv, you'd be amazed at some parties I drop people off at, often half-naked, dressed in all kinds of leather or rubber gear, weird."

Vicky was wheezing slowly, catching her breath.

"You idiot Alex... They're not having some wife swapping orgy."

Vicky gasped, catching her breath. "They run a bridge club... Bridge is played in pairs, which was why Lesley wanted to partner up with me... You ninny."

Vicky burst back into fits of giggle holding onto Alex.

"You are one funny, lovely, adorable man," Vicky said, still laughing.

The two kissed and cuddled for the rest of the taxi ride, chuckling and laughing at the misunderstanding. The taxi returned the lovers to Vicky's apartment block, and the two waltzed back inside arm in arm.

Once in the Lift, Alex pushed Vicky hard against the wall to kiss her, with both their mouths fighting for supremacy. Alex ground his hips and growing manhood into Vicky, knowing that hidden between her legs she'd be growing too.

The lovers burst out of the opening lift door into the corridor, skipping along to Vicky's front door, falling through as Vicky opened it, laughing and kissing. They hung their coats up and as Alex quietly closed the front door Vicky scampered off laughing.

"We can play after dinner games of our own too." She called from behind the sofa, as she put some music on.

As Alex approached her, she leapt over the sofa back, to the other side of the table. Alex chased her round, with her proving a hard hare to catch, keeping either the table, sofa or kitchen island between them. Eventually, she relented, allowing Alex to catch her by the kitchen island.

They kissed with their tongues fighting once again, and Alex's fingers found the zip behind her dress and ran it down her back releasing her dress. His hands could slip down to squeeze her pert bum cheeks, pulling her into him. He dropped to run his hands up her legs, hips and torso, clad in her tights, raising the dress up over her head. To discover she wasn't wearing a bra, looking at her she blushed and giggled at his surprise.

"Some dresses have built in bra's you know?"

Pulling the dress off her arms, he dropped it to one side and started kissing her exposed body.

Vicky's hands went deep inside her tights and panties to release her throbbing 'Little' Mike from hiding, allowing him to straighten himself out. Alex lifted her up to sit onto the empty kitchen island countertop, kissing her breasts, nibbling at them as he held her by her hips.

Alex lifted her legs over his shoulders, causing her to lie back onto the countertop, her hands brushing his hair as she squealed and laughed with joy. Vicky's stiff shaft now stuck out from her panties, pressing to escape from inside her lace tights, her balls trapped in her white lace panties.

Alex pulled her tights and panties up her thighs, ducking his head underneath to re-emerge, staring her shaft in the eye for him to engulf it into his mouth. He sucked away with her panties and tights crotch behind his head, her legs hooked over his shoulders with her feet dangling down his back.

"Oh, fuck yeah... Alex... Suck me." Vicky groaned in her low, sexy voice that Alex loved.

Alex knew he could bob up and down effortlessly on her until she came, but he wanted her to scream his name. After a few bobs, he licked and teased her shaft's end, causing her to giggle. Lifting his hands under her knees, he tilted her up, able to see her balls and her rear flower. He dipped his head further down and licked his tongue around her ring, causing her muscle to twitch.

"Oh, fuck Alex... Yes... Just there... Kiss me." Vicky groaned in ecstasy as Alex kissed and licked, pushing his tongue just into the entrance as she relaxed then squeezed him out again. He licked from her rear flower entrance, tracing the skin to her balls, so suck and kiss them.

"No, go back... kiss my pussy again... Pleeeease." Vicky begged.

Ignoring her, Alex traced his tongue up her pole and teased its crowning head, lollypop style with his tongue and lips, tasting a little pre-cum. He popped it in and out of his mouth, as Vicky's hands encouraged his head to return lower.

Giving in, he dropped and returned to licking her ring, pushing his tongue into her as she relaxed. He enjoyed her moaning as she twisted her hips and body in ecstasy. He slid his hands up to caress her small soft mounds with his hands, tweaking her nipples.

"Fuck me now, come inside me, Alex... I need you now," Vicky asked, almost screaming.

Vicky pushed Alex away, lifted her leg over his head and swung her legs to hang over the adjacent side of the island. She pulled her tights and panties off, and then in a flash slipped off the countertop to skip across the lounge to her bedroom door.

"You're overdressed for this game, Alex." She purred, looking back over her shoulder as she disappeared into the bedroom.

Alex almost tore his clothes off following her. At the door to the bedroom, he was still kicking off his jeans to see Vicky with one leg up on the bed, applying lube to herself. Finally naked, he went to her at the end of the bed. Grinning at him, she pumped lube onto her hand and slathered his shaft, knowing he was enjoying her touch as she kissed him.

"Alex, we've broken your cherry with a quickie... We've done it slow and sexy in the shower... We've done it cat-like and kinky... but now I want it hard and dirty..."

She kissed him, knelt on the floor and led face down on the bed. Her hips sat on the edge of the bed and her shaft hanging down the bedside. She spread her legs and her hands pulled her cheeks apart. The bedroom light glistening off the lube spread around her rear flower entrance.

Alex went down on his knees behind her and gripped her shaft, stroking it up and down. He leant forward and teased his tongue around the lube, then probed inwards.

"Mmm... In me." Vicky encouraged, groaning.

After penetrating his tongue as far as it could reach, he pulled back away from her and released his grip on her shaft. Vicky pulled her cheeks further apart, anticipating the beginning of the endgame.

Alex engaged his cock's tip and slowly submerged into her, stretching and squeezing into her. Rather than taking it in small stages, he kept going in until he bottomed out as Vicky let out a huge, satisfying gasp. He enjoyed pumping in and out of her.

"I said hard and dirty... Fuck me hard Alex."

Alex placed his hands on the bed, trapping Vicky's hips between his wrists and he pumped hard in and out of her, feeling her muscles grip his shaft with each of her wriggles or twinges.

"Fuck yes... Fuck my pussy." Vicky purred again.

Alex was about to repeat the dirty talk Vicky enjoyed earlier in the weekend, but she didn't seem to need it, as her hips bounced back onto him. Alex's balls bounced onto Vicky's as their bodies slapped together. Vicky was now grunting and moaning in time with each stroke into her.

Alex had done some homework over the previous week, and one of the shemale porn videos he'd watched came to mind. He cocked one leg up allowing his one-hand access behind and beneath his leg to Vicky's stiff cock. As he gripped it, Vicky gasped an appreciative moan.

"Oh fuuck... Yeah..." She gasped.

Whilst Alex couldn't quite get the athletic result of the video, he could still pump into Vicky. His rearward strokes yanking his arm back, tugging her cock repeatedly for her to dribble pre-cum with her rhythmic moaning.

"Now... fuck me hard, finish me... Ohmph... Ohmph."

Alex released her cock, gripped her hips and returned to thrust hard into her. He soon felt warm spurts flick down his legs as Vicky released a stifled scream, face down into her duvet. Her muscles gripped Alex as he felt his own climax pulse through him to inject ropes of cum into her as he ground his hips into her buttocks.

Gasping, he fell onto her back, kissing her shoulders and ears, exhausted. He wrapped his hands around her front to cuddle her soft mounds underneath her. As he deflated and flopped out of her, he rolled off her, pulling the duvet back, inviting her underneath.

He switched the bedroom light off and slipped under the duvet with her. They kissed and cuddled, talking softly until they fell asleep.

In the early hours of the morning, Alex woke, although still half asleep, he enjoyed feeling Vicky spooning behind him. Her lovely warm mounds pressed on his back, with her one arm around him and her hand fondling the waking 'Little' Alex as he grew. Alex could feel 'Little' Mike rock hard behind him, with Vicky's hips stroking it up and down his bum cheek crevice.

"Mmm, you awake lovely?" Vicky whispered, guessing that he was.

"Uh, huh?"

Her spare hand crept between them, finding his cheek crevice and her finger teased his rear star, just a light tease around the muscle then a light pressure on her target.

"Mmm, you sore?"

"Not at the moment, but maybe I will be, after you do what I assume you want to do?" Alex chuckled.

"Hmm, I'll be gentle..." Vicky purred as her finger explored again.

"Mmm."

Vicky pecked kisses on his back and nibbled his ear, and her hand tightened its grip on his cock. She rolled slightly onto her back, reaching for something. Her finger returned, but with some cold lubrication to work its way inside Alex.

The nature of Alex's upbringing brought a taboo of forbidden fruit to excite him as his lover's finger probed into him. Vicky's leg softly encouraged Alex's upper leg over into a recovery position, which also eased her access into him. Her one finger became two, exciting Alex further as she teased them around inside him. Her lips nibbled and kissed his body as she purred reassuring words into him.

"You're the most wonderful person I've ever known, Alex. I wish we could have done this sooner... When I'm with you I feel I'm the woman I've always wanted to be."

Alex longed for Vicky to exchange her fingers for her cock now. He now realised how much he had teased her last night as she'd waited for him to enter her. His old taboos sat screaming guilt on his shoulder as her fingers slipped out, leaving his ring feeling cold and his insides empty.

He felt her roll over away from him slightly as she pumped lube on herself and rolled back. Her warm tip engaged with him and even as he relaxed, she slowly stretched into him. A little twinge of pain went as her crown passed into him and he pushed back to help her enter.

She repeated her small steps as before, sliding into him until she was fully engaged, hips to buttocks. Alex ignored his old heterosexual taboos again, now feeling complete, impaled on her cock, deep inside him, as she gripped his stiff shaft and worked the two together.

Alex found that his second experience was proving even more enjoyable and exciting than his first. He tried to put his emotions romantically into words.

"Holy shit, Vicky... That's fucking marvellous."

But his words came out as blunt as any other Alex statement.

"I'm glad you like it because I'm here until we've both cum." She giggled, kissing him again.

Alex loved this quirky woman immensely, his friend and lover, turning this weekend into possibly the best of his life.

Vicky's cock continued sliding into him, pleasuring them both, with Alex now groaning rhythmically. Vicky's hand got stickier with his shaft dribbling as she quietly masturbated him in unison to her thrusts.

Vicky adjusted her position slightly and Alex felt her cock stroke along a pleasure keyboard deep within him. She played a tune that created waves of pleasure through him, ejaculating pulses out his rock hard shaft. His body wracked with spasms as Vicky held him tightly, thrusting into him time and time again. He felt her cock bulge, and she sprang deep into him, as his insides filled repeatedly with her warm reward.

She held herself then slowly withdrew, allowing Alex to squirrel around to face her, lying in his own wet patch. They wrapped their arms around each other, cuddling and kissing. Alex's taboos returned to mock him as Vicky's cum dribbled out of his arse, and his ring slowly relaxed back to its normal size. Alex ignored them, feeling the satisfying warmth of her liquid seed inside him and an ache for her to return.

Once more the two lovers gradually returned to sleep.

~~~

Dear reader, I hope you enjoyed my story.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, this story is posted without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

I always welcome CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~