Victoria & Alex Pt. 08

Story Info
Discoveries and confessions whilst on a motorcycle ride.
10k words
4.81
2.3k
7

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/27/2023
Created 01/29/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

First, a huge thank you to all you readers who kindly wait patiently for episodes. I'm sorry for the wait, but life and earning a living gets in the way of writing.

I anticipated writing the remainder of their weekend in Bristol as one chapter, but it became very long. As a result, I broke it up into two shorter chapters. Although the second ended up even longer, so I split Sunday further into a third. So whilst there is a blunt end to this chapter, the third, or in fact episode nine, will continue and follow within weeks.

For those who would like a reminder of the story, without reading back through all nine (as it all starts with 'Victoria's Secret'), chapter seven contains a recap.

Once again, my apologies for making you wait.

~~~

Just to recap on Sunday.

Our main characters Alex with his old friend turned lover, the lovely Trans woman, Vicky, have joined both their families for a meal in the centre of Bristol.

Rich, Vicky's brother, has overcome his own depression to rejoin the friends, whilst he still comes to terms with his new sister.

Over the weekend, Sophie (Alex's mum), had calmed Amanda's desire to control Vicky. Part of the reason she left Bristol and live with her estranged father in London, six years ago.

We return to the story as they leave the restaurant.

~~~***~~~

After a lovely reunion meal, Amanda and Vicky remained inside after Amanda requested they talk alone. The rest of the party waited outside in the chilly March night air. Alex and Rich chatted with Alex's parents, Sophie and Brian whilst Alex kept a watchful eye on the pair who remained at the table talking.

After what seemed an age of small talk, Amanda and Vicky rose to leave the restaurant, both smiling, which relieved Alex. As she exited, Vicky rushed to hug him, grinning with a shake of her head to avoid him asking questions. Amanda declared they'd parked in the opposite direction, so the six hugged and shook hands, with the two parties going their separate ways.

~~~

The lovers followed Alex's parents back to the car, with their arms around each other's waists, he asked, "You okay?"

"Yeah, thanks."

She pulled him in tighter and dropped her head onto his shoulder.

"She apologised for Friday and after this morning promised to be better and return to her old supportive ways, trying to avoid taking control over me."

Alex mumbled an incoherent, doubtful grunt.

Vicky chuckled, "I know, it probably won't last long, but let's enjoy it for now. I'm just glad to have Rich talking to us again."

Once in the car and moving, they were soon back to Alex's parents' house, but as they arrived, Alex had to come clean.

"Anyone fancy a cup of tea? I've got a headache lurking in the background, which I need to lose."

"Ha ha, that coffee too strong for you, boy?" Brian quipped, looking over his shoulder from the front seat.

"No, I think it was that champagne."

"Too many bubbles?"

His father teased as he left the car.

"No, those little bubbles didn't affect me!"

"You okay, love?" Sophie asked, as she twisted around to Alex on the back seat.

"Yeah, nothing a cup of tea and a couple of pills won't fix."

Vicky squeezed his hand and whispered, "Hmm, cheap champers will do that, I'm afraid. I'll join you for a cuppa."

They followed his parents into the house to find them already going upstairs. Sophie turned to them to say, "It's okay. I think your dad's worn out. We'll see you in the morning."

With that, she headed up as Vicky and Alex bid them both goodnight.

Alex scratching his head, "That's strange. Dad must be ill, as they normally stay up watching late night TV."

Vicky laughed, "No, not ill."

"Eh?"

She shrugged her shoulders, put her forefinger to her lips to shush him, and pulled him into the kitchen, closing the door quietly behind them. As she removed her coat, now back in the warmth, she explained.

"You've obviously not noticed them getting more and more amorous throughout the evening?"

"No?"

"You think we were the only ones hiding their hands beneath the table?"

"No!" Alex covered his ears, "La la la la la, I can't hear you."

Vicky laughed, cutting her explanation short, and threw her coat at him. "Hang our coats up and I'll put the kettle on."

Alex did as asked, then washed down two paracetamol with some water. Vicky excused herself and went upstairs. Not long after, as he poured the freshly made tea into mugs, she rejoined him, wearing his old dressing gown.

"I hope you don't mind? With your mum and dad in bed, I wanted to wear something more comfortable."

As soon as he placed the hot teapot down, he gathered Vicky into his arms. Her subtle perfume wafted over him as he hugged her close to kiss her passionately. Despite being alone and feeling Vicky's warm, smooth body beneath the towelling of the robe, Alex pulled away as his headache spoiled the mood. He collected the mugs of tea and led the way to the lounge.

Soon, with Alex sitting on the sofa, Vicky curled up alongside him with her head resting on his thigh and her hands wrapped around it as they watched a late night 'B' movie. Alex's hand caressed Vicky's shoulder and back.

"So, this weekend wasn't so bad after all?" He asked.

"It's been unbelievable. I've been stressing about it for weeks, bending poor Sarah's ear with my anxiety, all for no reason, so it now seems."

She shuffled to snuggle down further into the sofa as her hands squeezed Alex's thigh.

"I feel an enormous weight has been lifted off my shoulders and I'm looking forward to next weekend."

Alex ran his hand up her arm to give her a comforting squeeze on her shoulder.

"Although I don't know how we're going to fit both Karen and Rich in my apartment."

"Ha ha, they'll cuddle up together on the sofa happily enough."

"Hopefully."

"She'll eat him alive. Do you want me to bring a sleeping bag or two?"

"That's a good idea, just a couple to be on the safe side. Oh, mum said she'd sort out what little ski gear there is at home and pass it onto you. Although, apart from some old woolly socks, I can't imagine there is anything."

"Mum's stuff fitted you okay, though?"

"Yeah, like a glove. Your mum's been fabulous this weekend. Without her today, I couldn't imagine it having gone as smoothly."

"See, I told you it would be fine."

They quietly watched the TV as Alex finished his tea, whilst he continued to stroke his hands over Vicky's shoulder and nape. At every advert break, they discussed their plans for the following weekend, their jobs, and their future ski holiday.

The film finished and Alex flicked through channels to call upon the starting credits of another.

"Deadpool, ha ha, let's see some baddies shot up."

"Yuk, I should have guessed you'd like this."

"Hey, a bit of blood spurting around a TV screen, with the odd car chase and explosion, makes for a brilliant film."

Vicky chuckled and tutted. They both soon became engrossed in the film as it progressed to Wade meeting Vanessa. As their romance blossomed, Alex's caressing of her increased with his hand slipping inside the robe and deeper down her back.

Watching the on screen lovers coupling, Alex shuffle on the sofa as he tried to remain comfortable with his blood pressure rising through to his manhood. At the scene where Vanessa dons a strap on and pegs Wade, Vicky's hand drifted up Alex's leg to rest on the stiff bulge between his legs. After a light squeeze, she felt his cock pulse stiffer beneath his jeans.

"I assume you wouldn't mind me topping you again in the future?" Vicky asked, enjoying teasing his pulsing bulge.

"Ah, no. I don't mind, once in a while. Do you want to?"

"No, I prefer you inside me, slow, sensuous and the deeper, the better. But bent over and rough is also nice, sometimes, as is being pressed against the shower wall." Vicky sniggered.

"I'll try to remember that."

"Once in a while, when frustrated by other things, I need that release of being on top. I hope you didn't mind?"

"No, to be honest, I enjoyed it. It's strange afterwards, you want it more. To sort of scratch that itch of desire. I've never felt like that, but you feel vulnerable. Although, I don't think I'd trust anyone else but you above me."

Vicky gave his hard as a steel rod of a cock, a squeeze and rolled over. She brought one arm over his leg to rest her arm pit on, with her elbow between his legs, as she faced him.

"I assume that headache is gone?"

Alex chuckled, "U-huh. What do you have in mind?"

Vicky unbuckled his belt and unzipped him. After a brief fight with the stud button in his waistband, she slid her hand inside to massage his rod through his boxers.

"What do you think?"

"We can't make a mess or there'll be hell to pay."

"I've no plans on spilling a drop."

She grinned up at him as she spread his jeans further apart and slipped them down off his hips. Alex rose his backside off the sofa for Vicky to pull them down to his thighs. Before he sat back down, she yanked his boxers down to release his cock, stiffly pointing ceiling wards.

"There he is."

Her eyes bulged, and she licked her lips as her hand wrapped softly around it, barely touching the soft skin, as Alex sucked an excited breath in.

She stroked him up and down, causing Alex to shiver with excitement as he relaxed back into the sofa. She gripped it harder in her grasp and gave it a few long, slow strokes. His foreskin exposed his hidden tip for it to glisten in the room's lights.

"Hmm, he seems to be ready."

Alex almost screamed with frustration as Vicky released her hold on his shaft and spread her hands across his waist to push his shirt up his torse. He remained transfixed on her head, second guessing her next move, as she glanced up, giving him a beaming smile.

In one swift move, she engulfed his cock between her warm, soft, wet tongue and her rough, concave palet as she plunged down onto it. Alex let out a huge gasp as she sucked on his manhood. His hands ran through her hair, encouraging her. Her bobbing up and down, causing Alex to thrust his hips to match her lips' vertical path along his shaft. Vicky grasped at his waist to help, with her thumbs keeping his shirt up out of the way.

"Fuck Vicks, that's fucking wonderful... You've the lips of a saint!"

"Mmm," Vicky slurped up and down his saliva glistening shaft. Alex's breathing matched Vicky's nasally breaths as she bobbed up and down, sucking for all she was worth.

Alex released her head and ran his hand up her leg, beneath her robe, to find the bulge in her panties. 'Little Mike' , who wasn't so little now, responded with a pulsing flick as he caressed it with his movements, mimicking Vicky's mouth on his cock, pulling along its short length.

Alex's thumb teased over the damp end of 'Mike' as Vicky's tempo increased and inside her mouth, her tongue licked his exposed tip and crown every few strokes.

"Shit Vicks, I won't to last long..." Alex gasped.

He reached deeper between her legs, passing her tight little balls, and his fingers sought her rear entrance, knowing how sensitive it was.

Vicky held him at the top of her stroke, sucking on his naked crown and her tongue lapping at his tip, with her hand gripping the base of his rod, giving it minor strokes. Vicky moaned as she tasted his pre-cum. She released her grip on him and slid her lips down its length, sucking for all she was worth.

Alex's finger found the welcoming muscle in Vicky's rear and teased it in as he felt his excitement explode inside her mouth. He pressed her head down onto him as his hips raised up and his digit slipped deeper into her.

Vicky swallowed as Alex fed her, her nasally breathing trying to fight for breath until the flooding of cum subsided. Alex withdrew out of her, for his hand to playing a few light strokes over 'Mike' requiring him to tuck him back inside her panties.

She played her lips up and down the more relaxed rod as she swallowed the last drops. She released it to flop, wet and shiny, into his boxers. Alex gripped her shoulders and helped her rise to meet for a kiss. The taste of his fluid in side her mouth and knowing that same tongue had been dancing around his cock moments earlier rekindled Alex's excitement.

"Mmm, best meal of the day," Vicky purred. "Not a drop spilled."

She nodded down to his flaccid member, resting in his boxers.

"I think it's time for bed and your turn to be on top, as we don't want to leave any mess down here, to be discovered in the morning?"

Alex's eyes widened in shock as he chuckled and once more lifted his backside up off the sofa to pull his jeans back up. Vicky stood to straighten her dressing gown, then collected the empty mugs, turned the TV off and headed to load them into the dishwasher.

Alex buckled his belt and pulled his zip up, beaming at his lover, pleased with himself. He followed her out into the hall, turning out the lounge lights, and waited for her to return from the kitchen.

He saw her silhouetted figure in the darkened hallway. As she reached him, he found her gown's belt. Slipping the knot, he slipped his hands inside the robe, spreading it open and pulling her semi-naked body into him. In the darkness, her bare breasts pressed against him.

"I didn't realise you were naked beneath there!"

"The lack of a bra should have told you. I assumed your headache had dulled your horny senses when you showed no interest."

"D'oh, if I'd have realised, I'd have done something about it."

He chuckled as his hands caressed her back and slid down the curvature of her spine into her panties. He grasped her bare cheeks as he pulled her into him for them to kiss once more. Before releasing her to caress her body, exciting them both.

"Come on, lover boy. I want you naked and inside me."

Alex felt her warm breath on him before she placed a wet kiss on his lips and Vicky grabbed his hand to pull him up stairs. Trying not to giggle and make too much noise, the two scampered up into the spare bedroom. Not bothering to switch the light on, Alex stripped off, with a little help from Vicky, once she'd hung the dressing gown on a hook.

Vicky tore her panties off and waited for him to remove his shirt. Vicky's slim, naked body shone in the darkness for Alex to admire her lily white skin. He adored her feminine shape, complimented by a hairless, limp 'Little Mike' visible in the triangular shadow below her slim, flat stomach.

He didn't wait too long before stepping forward to embrace her once more. His hardening cock tucked downwards between her legs to brush 'Little Mike' to one side. Their hands explored each other and their hips ground together.

"I want you inside me. Pull my hair and fuck me until I scream." Vicky whispered.

Alex spluttered, "It wouldn't bother me at any other time, Vicks, but not here tonight, please?"

She chuckled, "Okay, I agree, but you'll have to bury my head in a pillow."

Vicky turned around, her dry, smooth body stroking past Alex's, for her cool valley between her cheeks to trap his cock between them. Alex moaned as she twerked her buttocks up and down his shaft, pressing back onto him, bending over as her hand searched the bed-side table's drawer.

His hands gripped her hips as he guided his cock's tip up and down her tight valley, searching for that little entrance that called to him in the dark. A cold bottle tapped against his thigh.

"Lube, please, lover boy."

Alex took the small pump bottle from Vicky and squirted some on his cock, running the cool gel around his stiff member, exciting him more in anticipation. Vicky spread her legs and bent forward onto the bed to bury her head in a pillow.

After Alex gave a cool pump of liquid into the palm of his hand. He scooped a finger tip full and ran it up the valley that now presented itself to him, aiming for the darker lower area. Vicky shivered as the cool, wet gel found his target and he teased it around the puckering muscle.

A second wipe, scooped the remnants of lube from his palm, to return to the quivering entrance and slipped inside her with ease. Vicky's body became taut as his gel covered finger slid deeper into her velvet insides.

Alex's free hand gripped her hip as he pushed until his hand pressed against her cheeks, stopping him. His finger delved in and out of her lily white backside as her buttocks squirmed and she rippled in excitement. His other hand released her and stroked across her dry cheeks, squeezing and pulling them.

"I think it's time for something bigger, Vicks?"

Vicky's head bobbed her acceptance down on the pillow with a muffled, "U-huh."

As Alex's finger left her, she relaxed and moaned. In the dark bedroom, he saw her slim, white form turn to sit on the bed. She flopped backwards, with her soft white mounds ripple with the shock of her landing on the bedding.

"I want you," Vicky purred as she lifted her legs into the air. She tucked her hands behind her knees, holding them open, beckoning Alex with 'Little Mike' flaccidly flopped left and right.

Alex followed her and kneeled on the bed, walking on his knees up to her, whilst stroking each thigh. When close enough, with one hand, he guided his cock to brush her pussy and he could feel the slippery lube. He pressed forwards against a slight resistance as his tip squeezed into her tight little entrance. Her pussy stretched, then they both exhaled as his crown entered and relaxed inside her.

Alex saw her face shine with excitement and her mouth widen in that 'O' shape that he loved as he penetrated her. She nodded in acceptance as he slid, inch by inch, deeper into her, her eyes full of devotion as she gave herself up to him.

As his torso landed on her cool, smooth skin, he gasped, lowering his body, and grinding his manhood into her, slotting in between her thighs. His arms threaded between her thin waist and legs, down onto the bed to hold him into her. As his weight relaxed on her, his chest squashed against her pert nipples, and they kissed.

"Fuck, I love you deep inside me, Al..." Vicky gasped.

They both ground their bodies together, with Alex giving slow, short pumps into her as she gasped for breath. He tried to cover as much of her cool, smooth skin with his, squeezing her as tightly as he could whilst his cock slid quick strokes in and out of her.

"I love being inside you, you gorgeous, beautiful thing... I love you, Vicky Parks." He whispered into her ear.

Vicky gasped and squirmed with joy beneath him, still impaled on his stiff rod.

"And I love you too..."

Vicky gave him a warm, wet kiss and as their tongues sought each other, her ankles wrapped behind him and her hands slid around his shoulders.

Alex shuddered with excitement, tasting that change in Vicky in their kissing as their passion rose. He found it difficult to talk as dirty as she liked, but he knew it worked for her.

"My cock loves being inside your pussy, as much as I love him being there." He whispered in her ear as he lengthened his strokes into her.

"He just wants to pump into that soft, lovely pussy of yours, making you squeal and squirm, impaled on him."

Beneath him, Vicky purred, squirming her body against his, as she thrust her hips to meet his, enjoying his arms, outside, and pole inside, trapping her in their coupling.

"You looked stunning in that dress tonight, even more so knowing you were mine and tonight we'd be here, locked together with me inside you."

Alex adjusted his position and Vicky's legs rose higher in the air, accepting him deeper. He felt his cock brush something deep inside her, causing her to slam her mouth shut and stifle a scream, "Mmmph".

"Yes, yes, just there," she gasped.

Alex lifted up onto his arms, to look down on the pale image beneath him in the darkness, enjoying the ghostly image as it writhed, grinning with pleasure. His stokes increased in length and tempo as he watched her small breasts flow up and down with each stroke.