Victoria & Alex Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicky jumped in surprise at the burst of noise reverberating around the enclosed driveway and watched Alex tuck the kick start out of the way. He lifted the bike upright and his opposite leg flicked the long side stand up. He glanced at her and nodded for her to join him.

She approached the reverberating machine with trepidation as she caught a whiff of petrol. As the engine warmed up, there also came a hint of oil burning and an overwhelming smell of polish as the heat extended through the chrome exhausts.

This time, she cautiously cocked her leg over the seat and climbed aboard, sitting close up to him, conscious of the end of the flat seat just behind her. Alex looked back over his shoulder at her, grinning as the engine settled down to a lumpy, vibrating tick over.

"Okay?"

Vicky nodded, smiling bravely at him, as she patted his thigh and squeezed her legs onto him, as much to convince herself she was okay.

"Don't forget, it's like skiing. Just relax and lean into the bends with me."

Alex missed her confirming nod as he looked forward, and the machine shook as he selected first gear. They smoothly edged along the drive to the roadside, where Alex halted to check for traffic. With an empty road in either direction, he pulled out, feeling Vicky's body rigid on the bike in her inexperience.

As they twisted and turned through various junctions as they made their way out of the suburbs, Vicky relaxed, and soon they were out in the countryside. Sunlight flickered through the bare branches of the trees, giving a strobe effect as they headed for the hills.

As the pair rode on, Alex felt Vicky becoming more accustomed to riding and anticipating the bends, allowing them to flow around the narrower B roads as they climbed the Mendip hills. Alex enjoyed the tighter bends on the steeper sections, pleased that Vicky had relaxed enough not to affect the ride and he hoped she was enjoying it.

They emerged onto the bare higher reaches of the hills to find the fields shining with dew in the strong winter sunlight. Being sat higher up, they could peer over the low walls and hedges, to see a few sheep and the odd cow sunning themselves, as they also enjoyed the warmth.

Soon they were twisting their way down the other side and into red bricked villages. Vicky recognised the tourist shops and entrance to the famous Cheddar Gorge. They followed some slow-moving traffic up the winding road between the gorges high cliff walls. At the top were some classic cars parked up, and Alex pulled over.

"You okay, lovely?" Alex's scarf muffled voice came back to Vicky.

"U-huh." She nodded.

"Not too cold?"

Vicky flicked her visor up to answer, "Not too much, just my toes and fingers."

"Fancy a warm up and coffee?"

"Please."

Alex laughed and patted her leg. She felt the familiar shake as he engaged a gear and they swung around to return down through the gorges sweeping bends lined by the high cliffs. A few other motorcycles passed the opposite way, with riders nodding and waving.

"Do you know them?" Vicky shouted over the engine and wind noise.

"Ha ha, no. They're just being friendly... Don't worry, there's a cafe not far away."

At the bottom of the gorge, they rejoined the main road and headed down through the town. It didn't take long before the road narrowed to twist through old red brick buildings to open out into a village green. Tables and benches sat on the grass outside a large pub with bay windows.

Alex pulled around the side and parked up alongside half a dozen other motorcycles. He tapped Vicky's leg to ask her to dismount as he killed the engine and turned the petrol off. Vicky waited for him to remove his helmet before removing hers as they walked to the picnic tables bathed in sunshine.

"The pub was going to close. As it is in the only one in the village, the locals brought it and run it as a cafe and drop-in centre during the day and a pub in the evenings. Would you prefer to sit inside or out?" Alex asked.

"You are joking? Inside, if you don't mind. It looks lovely outside, but my extremities are freezing."

Alex laughed as he stuffed his gloves into his helmet and led her into the pub. The aroma of freshly made coffee, mixed with the aged beer soaked timbers greeted them as they entered the warm interior. Glancing around the dark wood interior, he recognised one group at a window table and they headed towards them.

"Hi dad, Phil, Steve."

The three men chorussed back their greetings, with Brian looking sheepish, as the other two glanced between Vicky and Alex.

Alex realised he'd better make the introductions.

"Oh, this is Vicky. Vicky, this is Phil and Steve."

"Ah, the girlfriend." The grey, hairy, bearded Phil stated, looking knowingly at his friends, raising his eyebrows, to smile back at her. "Hi Vicky."

The bald Steve pushed his empty plate and coffee cup to the empty end of the table and stood up.

"Hi, Vicky. Come and sit here in the window. You'll soon warm up in the sun."

He moved over and pulled a spare chair over from another table for Alex.

"You sure? Thanks."

Vicky propped her helmet in the bay window with the three already there. She placed her handbag on the table, hung her jacket to hang it over the back of the chair, and sat in the warm seat. Alex soon followed suit, barely squeezing his helmet with the others and a vase of plastic flowers taking pride of place in the large window.

"So you fixed the problem then, dad?"

"Er, yeah, Steve can never start his bike. Once we had it going, we had to take it for a shake down ride. You won't tell your mother, will you?"

His two friends burst out laughing, "Still scared of the old gal Bri?"

"No. I just choose my battles better nowadays."

Brian lowered his eyes, unable to look at Alex.

"You riding pillion, dad? Mum said you left in the car."

Brian glanced around the table, looking concerned, as if his friends may reveal some dark hidden secret.

"Ah, I'm on Steve's old faithful Matchless, as he never rides it, so it needed a run out."

The three men all chortled at the explanation, leaving Vicky bemused over the unspoken joke that she'd missed.

"You okay for a cappuccino Vicks?"

Alex pulled his wallet out of a jacket pocket as he hung it on the back of his chair.

"U-huh, please."

"Cake, Danish?"

"You're joking, right? After that breakfast."

"Okay, I'll take that as a no. Anyone else?"

The three men around the table all declined, allowing Alex to work his way through the busy pub cafe to the bar. Brian coughed and spoke up.

"Well, we should make a move. Now we're warmed up and sorted."

Steve and Phil exchanged looks as Steve shook his head.

"Nah, I think we should stay and keep Vicky company, as you seem to be uncomfortable at having been caught out and about without the wife's permission!"

The two friends laughed, enjoying Brian's visible discomfort. Then Steve turned his attention to Vicky.

"I have to admit, Alex finally getting a girl is long overdue."

Phil cut in, leaning forward as the pair glanced at Brian. "We were a little worried that he preferred the boys."

Brian's face reddened and his two friends chuckled at his reaction, with Steve winking at Vicky.

"It's okay. He's spent years teasing us about our kids, so we like to turn the tables now and then. But it's lovely to meet you. Brian said Alex pulled... Er, ah, met you at that ski show they both went to in London?"

The pallor of Brian's face told Vicky he had no desire for the truth to be laid bare to his friends.

"Yeah, I'd had a day's worth of ski instructors trying to chat me up and Alex swept in, like a breath of fresh air. He brought me a coffee and offered to take me out."

"Are you sure we're talking about the same lad... Even in the same family? Brian was never known for his smooth talking."

"Hey!"

"Come on Bri, Sophie had her eye on you for years before she tired of waiting for you."

Brian's face reddened once more as his two friends continued to chuckle and enjoy their having one up on him.

"Honest Vicky, Sophie fought off dozens of suitors until she lost her patience. You know that image of Stone age man clubbing his girl and towing her away by their hair? Well, that was more or less how she chose him!"

"Hey, cut it out."

The pair chuckled more for Phil to add, "Baring in mind, that was when Brian had hair!"

Both men roared with laughter, enjoying Brian's pain as he subconsciously ran his hand over his very thin hair.

"Fuck off, you two, before I bang your heads together."

He turned to Vicky, "Excuse my French, love."

Steve and Phil's heads flung back with a second round of raucous laughter as they raised their hands in surrender.

"Okay."

"Okay Bri, calm down. We're just yanking your chain. I think we've milked this as far as we can. Let's make a move so he has time to get home."

The three friends got up, excusing themselves, as they grabbed their jacket and helmets. Letting the other two leave ahead of him, Brian hung back.

"Ignore them, Vicky. They're all hot air. They won't admit it, but they're pleased for him and now they've met you, they're like peacocks fluffing their feathers."

He patted her on the shoulder, smiling at her.

"That's okay, no harm done."

"Good girl. I'll see you at home later. Cheery oh."

"Bye."

Brian passed Alex on his way out, and after a few words, left. Alex arrived carrying a tray with two cups and a cake on a plate.

"Cake?"

"I wanted something to soak up the coffee." He answered, trying to convince himself, "You can have a bite?"

Alex laughed as he sat opposite Vicky, unloading the tray to push it to one side and sliding a cup across to Vicky.

"I heard Steve and Phil laughing. You okay?"

"No, they were just winding your poor dad up."

"Ha ha, serves him right."

Vicky pulled her chair in tightly to the table and leaned over to Alex.

"This weekend has gone from the absolute worst to bloody wonderful. Your parents are so relaxed about everything. When I came downstairs this morning, your mum gave me a great big hug. Yesterday in my dress, she only barely stopped short of comparing it with something I would have worn as Mike."

"You noticed?"

"How could I not? But she's so nice, especially knowing me, from before. I mean, comparing our boobs and teasing you about liking mine!"

Alex fidgeted uncomfortably in his seat, wrapping his icy hands around the large, warm cup.

"Not a conversation anyone wants with their mum."

"Then just now, your dad. Patting me on the shoulder, calling me a good girl. From anyone else, it would have sounded condescending, but from him..."

"Ha ha, you know him too well. Man of few words!"

Vicky smiled and copied Alex in cupping her hands around her coffee.

"How are you coping?"

"It's chilly, but not as bad as I thought it would be. You take all the wind chill off me and it is lovely in the sunshine."

Vicky saw the frown on Alex's face and realised he wasn't talking about the weather.

"Oh, your motorbike. It's nice, not as scary as I feared. Once I got used to leaning into the bends, it became fun and I relaxed enough to look at the scenery. You see so much more being able to peer over the tops of hedges and walls."

"Ha ha, you get it!"

"Now, I understand the attraction, but then I caught sight of my helmet hair as we came through the door. It's flattened into a collapsed bird's nest."

"Ha ha ha, never mind, no one cares."

"Humph, well I do, as I have to recover it later."

"Nah, you're fine."

"Fine? Only fine?"

Vicky recoiled, visibly annoyed.

"Okay, Okay, I take that back. You're gorgeous. Mum's right about those leathers. You look far better in them than she ever did."

Alex's eyes shied away from Vicky, checking the room out. "In fact, quite sexy."

Vicky rearranged her grip on her coffee cup and her one hand reached across the small table and landed on Alex's, giving it a squeeze.

"They actually feel sexy, nice, and tight around my bum and waist. I love the way they squeak when I walk or bend over. Maybe I need to get a pair of more fashionable ones."

Alex smiled in agreement and saw the glint in her eye.

"You're not still horny, are you? Even after last night?"

Vicky looked directly at Alex and grinned.

"I can't help it. As I've been on a high since Saturday morning. After being alone for so long, with only Sarah and my new friends in London for solace and support, with mother, pestering me like a recurring itch. Then you returned to my life, and it's been wonderful ever since."

Alex blushed but maintained eye contact, enjoying imagining Vicky's thoughts, which created that glint in her eyes. He turned his hand around to gather hers up and give her a comforting squeeze.

"I lost so many nights' sleep worrying about this weekend, bending poor Sarah's ear in the early hours a few times. Now... Not only have I my family back, I've gained a second, which seems more relaxed and supportive than my own. It... It feels empowering? Rewarding? I'm not sure, but it's such a good feeling I've not really known in recent years."

Alex's thumb stroked the back of her hand.

"I'm glad. I knew mum and dad would take you as you are."

"It's more than that. They knew me as Mike, and yet, openly accept me as your girlfriend, Vicky. No questions over my femininity, clothes, makeup or whatever, and it's a massive relief."

Vicky sniffed and wiped a tear forming in the corner of her eye, then gulped her coffee down.

Alex lowered his cup and bit into his cake, then sipped his drink. Not sure exactly what to say, he erred on the side of caution and remained quiet, hoping Vicky would continue without his input. She gave him an awkward smile and leaned closer to him, despite being separated by the table.

"The only trouble is..."

Vicky looked around, concerned someone could overhear her next words.

"All those years ago, as Mike, I dreamed of the day I'd get into your pants and in my mouth, with you in my panties. When I moved to London, regardless of who I was with, even Sarah, I continued to dream the same. It's a little embarrassing that now I have you. I still desire you and what's in your trousers to be in me. More so after the weekend we've had. I don't know why, but I'm just so horny for you."

Vicky reached out to Alex's hand as she shied her head away from his gaze. She pretended to look out the window, but had to squint with the sunlight streaming through it.

Alex wasn't sure how to respond and stroked the back of her hand with his thumb.

"Unfortunately, you'll have to make do with waiting until Friday. Don't worry, it'll come quick enough."

"That's easy for you to say. I just want to tear those leathers off you and have you take me. Do you think your mum will go out and leave us alone later?"

"Ha ha, not a chance, not now she's cooking a full roast dinner, which is why dad escaped early."

Alex saw Vicky's face drop as she turned back to him, away from the window, still embarrassed by her admission.

"You're not bothered about me being so forward, are you?" She asked.

"I must admit, I never thought anyone would see me as a sex object. It's a little weird."

"Sorry, I do think of other things. It's just at the moment I feel hornier than ever before. After the crap we had on Friday. You really are my rock, getting me to come home with you, rather than running away back to London to hide once more."

Alex gripped Vicky's hand stronger.

"That's okay, lovely. We'll make up for it next weekend."

~~~***~~~

Dear reader, I'm sorry to have to leave it there. I hope you enjoyed my story and chapter nine will follow shortly.

If you did, then please read my others or follow me to receive notifications of new stories as I publish them.

If found anywhere other than Literotica.com with this note attached, they have posted this story without my permission.

Although ratings are nice, nothing beats a comment or PM.

Stay Safe.

Nellymcboatface

To be continued. ~~~~~~~