Victoria and Chris: Child's Play

Story Info
Everybody loves a little roleplaying.
4.6k words
5
7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dressed as the devil, I pull my mini skirt down to barely hide my bum, and wait for my turn next to the other pretenders. The producers -- personally, I think it's the kings' idea -- decided to send us sexy costumes and prepared a sexy runway for all the guys. So, each pretender picked an outfit she liked (there were fights over who would take what) and now we're waiting in line for the runway, with a music of our choice playing in the background. It kind of reminds me of my runways for work.

Penelope chose a Minnie Mouse costume, that she obviously pulls off better than the rat itself, her hair tied in two tight buns behind her mouse ears, and added her Poppy touch to it-- I doubt Alec's gonna stay with the others after watching her walk over to him. She looks amazing, and he's gonna like that.

My man's ex is dressed like a jungle stripper-- I don't even know what that is. She's just wearing a bunch of leaves and put dirt all over her body: I think that's aimed at Chris, though-- she probably wants to remind him of their relationship back in the day, but I don't think he'll budge.

He hasn't seen me yet.

Alec didn't even react to her walk, he was just amused and threw knowing glances at a careless Chris. But I was right, as soon as Poppy walked down, the boys were whistling and cheering for Alec, whose jaw dropped at the sight of her. And he excused himself when she invited him inside, everyone assuming what's gonna happen.

I also watched Chris react to my rival's walk -- and shit, she walks better than some models in our industry -- and he was pleased by it. He hasn't known her a full 24 hours yet and he's impressed, but I mean, even I would be. She has a killer body, and she definitely pulled off her nurse outfit. She looks sexy, obviously, and was a little playful, but they don't know each other yet for things to worry me.

On the other hand, a sexy nurse costume. How creative.

"Wanna go first, V?" Hailey offers, wearing an officer costume, a proud smile on her face. "He won't expect you until the end." Hailey's expressed her anxiety over my situation to me, and she's hell-bent on making sure Chris and I remain strong. According to her, Serena's a nice woman, and she won't be a nightmare like the others, but she has the potential to be a bigger problem.

"I mean, if he's ready..." I bite my lower lip, chuckling at my friend as I try to glance at him from afar. He's waiting for the next contestant, and while he was excited by Serena, he's just amused for the other kings.

"Oh, he's not," Hailey laughs, lightly pushing me towards the stairs. "Go." Nodding, I take a deep breath before I look up and start heading towards the group of five.

With the sexy music playing in the back, I begin to walk graciously down the stairs, like a goddess, my heels clicking on the floor as my eyes are fixed on my man. As soon as they notice me, I start to hear loud reactions and clapping before I even reach the floor. Chris, on the other hand, sits up straight, unable to take his eyes off me as he shamelessly scans my body, his hungry eyes nourishing his wild imagination.

Biting my lip, I give him a sexy smile as I slowly sway my hips to the music, approaching the model in my tight and short costume, the black leather barely covering up my body as my red lingerie shows off from underneath, as my horns and my swinging tail probably drive him crazy.

Chris licks his lips, his wide eyes unable to know where to look the most, as I step closer to him. "Hey, boys," I greet them with my most seductive tone, "I was sent by my master..." Satan. "There's someone..." Chris. "I have to take back to hell with me," I let out, amused by my very own words, as I lean down to Chris' level, and softly yet passionately kiss his lips. While the other kings clap and cheer for the show I've put on, my man tries to wrap his hands on my waist, making me slap them off. "No touching... or you'll get burned, my love."

With the rest of the men laughing and whistling, I lean off of Chris, pleased to see the hunger in his eyes and my red lipstick on his wet lips. "Are you coming, or do I have to show you my bad side?"

"I would love to see your bad side," he plays along, as I throw my hair behind my shoulder, tilting my head at his challenge.

"Mhm," I smile seductively at him, "You will. Follow me, Chris," I lend out my hand, watching him eagerly take it and stand up as I pull him with me towards the house. In less than a minute, we were inside the villa, Chris leading me upstairs to the pretenders' wing instead of his room, "Where are we going?"

"To your room?"

"Why?" I inquire. Why not his?

"I think Alec's busy," he replies, winking at me before pushing me inside my empty room. Chris doesn't even bother to lock the door, and immediately starts to roam his hands over my body. "I fucking love when you wear tight clothes."

As he crashes his lips on mine, I push Chris on the first bed I see, which happens to be Kim's, and quickly tries to pull me on top of him, struggling to undress me as he tries to take my breasts out of my dress. Meanwhile, I unbutton his dark shirt, my cold hands pressing on his hard chest, as I attempt to rip his clothes off.

Undressing, Chris throws his shirt on the floor and undoes his belt, his colored lips sucking on my neck as he still tries to understand what I'm wearing. "Fuck, what is that? How did you put this shit on?"

Giggling, I feel his dagger boner between my legs, as I keep my arms around his neck. "Don't be impatient, baby."

"I'm gonna rip your clothes off."

I roll my eyes at his comment and get off of him, slowly unzip my tight costume from the side, locking my eyes with his hungry ones. Unstrapping one shoulder before the other, I feel Chris' eagerness as he tries to rip the leather off, with me slapping his hands yet again. "What did I say?" I lean closer to his ear, and whisper to him, "No...touching."

"It's gonna be complicated if we can't touch," he comments, his arms grabbing me by the waist, before he quickly snatches and tears the costume apart, revealing my red lingerie. I've kept this kind of underwear for times like these, knowing how wild it'll drive him. It's basically just a bunch of strings, and it's got him drooling. "You're so fucking hot, Victoria."

As he attempts to pull me back on his lap, I forcefully push him off, shaking my head, "You're really starting to get on my bad side, Christopher."

"That's exactly what I want to do," he retorts, attempting to pull me closer once again, before he rolls me over and climbs on top of me, pinning me down the mattress with his strong arms, his lips exploring my body. Moaning in response, I curve my back and call out his name seductively.

"Oh, Christopher..."

"I love it when you say my name like that," he confesses, smirking smugly at me, "It makes me wanna do bad, bad things to you," he adds, as he crashes his lips on mine.

"Mhm, you tend to forget who's the evil one tonight," I ignite his lust even more, "But... I promise I'll go easy on you."

"I'll do anything you want me to do as long as you're looking at me like that."

His free hand falls to my hip, and he pushes my pelvis forward, showing me the prominent erection he has. I whimper into his mouth at the evidence of his arousal, and I arch into him, grinding against it, wanting to feel more. He traces fingers over my bare stomach, making me shudder, and then up to my breasts, pushing the cups of the lingerie out of the way and taunting my flesh. Chris pinches the hard pebbles my nipples had already become, strokes my breasts, and has me aching for more. I want those fingers lower, at the juncture of my thighs, where my pussy weeps with need.

As if reading my mind, Chris lets his hand fall lower, gathering the thin material of my string and reaching beneath, pushing my underwear to the side and barely stroking my sex, sliding along my folds and groaning when he feels how hot and wet I am. "Jesus, Victoria, you're soaking."

Gasping for breath through the insatiable desire, I tell him, "That's something I've wanted to show you for a while."

His face constricts into a pained expression, "You're killing me with that."

Boldly, I reach between us to grab his cock through the thin material of his shorts. Squeezing with just enough pressure to make him gasp and grunt, I reply, "And you're killing me with this."

Licking his way from the corner of my mouth along my jaw to that sweet spot just below my ear, he mutters, "I could make you feel so alive with that."

"Then what are you waiting for?" I challenge.

It was enough. He shoves harder against my palm and I stroke his erection and completely removes my top. Dropping to his knees, he pulls the bottom of my suit down, and his hands grasp my thighs, forcing me to lay with my legs further apart, his gaze level with my burning center. When he leans in and flicks his tongue over my clit, I nearly come undone, crying out at the insanity that almost overwhelms me.

He pulls the swollen, throbbing bundle of nerves into his mouth, licking and sucking and flicking until my resolve broke, along with the dam. I flood his mouth as my orgasm rips through me, making my legs quiver until he has to catch me and pull me down with him. He lays me down and raises up over me, his body firm as it rests gently on my breasts and stomach.

I pull him into a kiss, delving deep and showing him exactly what I want, thrusting my tongue into his mouth over and over while sitting on top of him. Chris lets his tangle with mine in a crazed dance of extreme desire as he grinds his hips into mine, his cock swollen into a long, hard mass against my pussy. I shove at his shorts, wanting to release his erection, wanting to feel our bodies skin to skin from shoulder to thigh.

Sitting up on his haunches, Chris shoves the shorts down, revealing taut abs and a tall, thick cock. My mouth goes dry, and I lick my lips, wanting to touch him, taste him. But he's out of reach, even as he comes down, his tongue swirling around my navel and his lips raining kisses over my bare stomach and across my hips. I gasp and writhe, moaning with pleasure.

His hands are everywhere, caressing my thighs, running up my sides and molding my breasts, pinching my nipples and rolling them between his fingers as his mouth follows, drawing them in one at a time and sending sparks from there straight to my pussy, where I yearn for him to touch me again, wanting to feel his hard length penetrating me until I flood again.

Slowly, he makes his way back up my body and captures my mouth, infusing me with passion and desire in a languid but insistent way. He draws out the kiss as he lowers himself between my thighs, positioned to take me and send me into a wild frenzy of ecstasy. But he doesn't enter me, just lets his cock rest against my wet slit as he sucks my tongue and nibbles my bottom lip.

Panting and whimpering, I run my hands along his back, feeling the movement of his toned muscle and admiring the way they bunch and stretch, working together in flawless grace. He breaks the kiss but doesn't pull away from my mouth, his lips moving against mine with a delightful buzz as he speaks, "I watched your lips every time you said something, wanting to taste them. And I've had to walk away from you so many times when you've come out of the water, dripping wet with your nipples hard, thinking about burying my cock deep inside you and feeling that heat."

I moan at the confession. But he isn't done. "Tell me you want this. Tell me you want me to fuck you till you can't breathe, and you never want me to stop."

Oh, God, that sounds amazing. "I want you to fill me up until there's no room for anything else. I want to be raw and broken by the time you're done." I never said anything like that to anyone before, but I feel the conviction in my words, know I mean every syllable. I want him inside me. "Please, you're killing me. Stop waiting. Stop teasing."

I watch his control break. He's been holding back, I realize, not wanting to take that last step without my consent, but now, he trembles with the same need I feel coursing through my body. With a tender hand, he brushes wet hair back from my face and curls his fingers around the back of my neck, drawing me in for a deep, laser sharp kiss. And as his tongue sweeps over mine, he thrusts deep into me, making me arch my back and gasp into his mouth.

He stretches and pulls me, filling me beyond capacity, and it still isn't enough. I rock my hips shamelessly, rubbing my clit against him as he stills, adjusting to my tightness as my pussy clenches around him, relishing the feel of him pressed against every inch of me, reveling in the way the pressure low in my belly swirls and grows, even before he starts sliding in and out of me.

I wrap my legs around him, surging against him with each thrust, taking him in as deep as I can, and letting the pure sensation roll over me. My hard nipples rub against the smooth skin of Chris' chest, heightening my arousal, and his hand gripping my ass so he can shove deeper into me with his throbbing cock has me crying out with utter bliss.

"I've been craving your cock all day," I confess to him. Even though I teased him a lot, and he punished me -- a lot more -- I can't wait to feel him inside me. "I'm so horny I could do anything you ask of me."

"Anything?"

"Yes, daddy," I nod, feeling his eyes fixed on my thick breasts. "I want you to fuck me. I want to feel you inside me. I want to show you how much I want this."

"You have no idea how much I want you," he responds to me, pressing his hands on my chest before squeezing my breasts, playing with them as I let out a loud moan. Leaning down, I feel his hot breath down my neck as he nibbles my skin, licking and biting his way up to my ear, "I'm going to break you tonight, baby. I'll fuck you so hard you won't remember your own name. I'm going to tear this pussy apart by time we're done."

"Do it. Fuck me, Chris. Show me I'm yours."

"I love it when you beg," he chuckles, as one of his hands wraps my neck, pushing my head back. "I'll have you shaking in no time, baby, you won't be able to walk tomorrow." Moaning throughout his dirty talking in my ear, I spread my legs in the air and wrap them tightly around his waist, urging him to insert his penis inside me. There hasn't been a time where he and I had sex in bed that didn't last for hours, and sometimes, I wonder if it'll ever end. I wonder how he manages to stay hard that long.

"Don't make me wait any longer," I manage to let out, feeling him start to choke me.

"No please? That's not very polite."

"Please fuck me. Fuck me so hard, I'm begging you, please. I'm so horny daddy, please," I obey, tightening myself on him, feeling his hard cock against my pelvis. "Fuck me, Chris! Please fuck me!" I scream out in the end, watching the amusement in his eyes grow as he smirks.

"With pleasure," he responds, before harshly inserting his member inside of me, provoking a loud moan as I dig my nails into his back. He slips himself inside me, taking long, shaky breaths as he begins to thrust carefully in my vagina, the soft touch of his hard erection finally inside of me making me shake in pleasure, gasping quietly as he pushes himself deeper and deeper inside me. "Yes, that's it, baby," he encourages me as he picks up the pace, pressing his lips on mine all while pinning me down helplessly, entwining our hands passionately.

I moan in pleasure with every thrust, enjoying the movement as Chris quickens his pace, "Oh, fuck!" I comment, "Yes," I manage to tell him through it, as he chuckles effortlessly and hits me deeper each time. I let out little moans as he slips himself further, hitting me deeper than anyone else ever has.

Groaning in pleasure, he manages to let out, "Damn, you're good, Vicki." I laugh between breaths, feeling shots of pleasure buzz through my body with every thrust, sweating as I ignore the minimal amount of pain I'm feeling. I'm really not used to someone that big, but it's fine-- the more, the merrier.

"Oh, baby, keep doing that," I order him, "Just like that." Chris is really experienced when it comes to sex, if not, more than me, I honestly didn't expect all the rumors to be true, but I guess they didn't lie when they said he was one of the best-- cause he is literally one of the best people I've been with. "Oh, you're so deep, don't stop, baby," I ask him, "Don't fucking stop..."

Chris turns me around and pulls my body against his, lifting me up effortlessly as he crashes his lips on mine, fucking me against the hard wall. With my arms around his neck, I find myself pulling his face to my chest in arousal, as he pushes his large hard dick inside me, as he also slips in two fingers, making me shudder in response. Fuck, he knows just what to do, it's driving me crazy. "Yeah, you like that?" He questions, as I feel him nibble on my breasts.

He pounds me hard against the wall, before pushing me again on the mattress, fucking me in every position he could think of. The two of us clearly could not care less about being loud, as he's got me screaming like a psychopath while grunting in pleasure, pushing himself in and out. "I love your cock, Chris."

"And I love your pussy," he growls like an animal, stabilizing my legs on his shoulders as he thrusts deeper. After an hour or so of deep fucking and rough sex, and after yet another orgasm he provoked from me, he pulls out and starts to lick me dry, fingering my hole while watching me shake. "Your juices are so tasty."

"Oh yeah?" I grin, stretching my back in pleasure, "Get that tongue in that pussy," I order him, before feeling him devour me completely. Moaning like a wild animal, I feel a new sort of pleasure as his lips and tongue approach my ass, giggling and squealing at him. "That feels sooo good..."

Chris laughs and keeps licking me down there, amused by my relaxed outbursts, turning me on again. I don't know what he's doing, but I love it-- I've never allowed anyone to approach my ass, but Chris invited himself to it, and he seems to know what he's doing.

Soon enough, the two of us were fucking like savages on his ex's bed, Chris pounding me hard and grunting, while I moan loudly from the pleasure. Taking me in every position he could think of, with my screams getting louder by the second, I shake and sweat from his lust, unable to contain myself anymore.

"Oh! Oh! Ah!"

"Fuck, yes," he grunts intermittedly. "Oh, yeah!"

"Right there! Oh!" I scream out, "Ahh! Fuck! Yes! Yes!" Feeling him insert a finger inside my ass, I let out a high-pitched moan in surprise, feeling him start to finger me while roughly pounding me from behind, pulling my hair with his other hand.

"I'm gonna break you tonight," he says, slapping my ass while thrusting inside me as deep as he can, groaning in pleasure. "Yes, baby, ugh... Yeah, that's right."

"Oh! Yeah!" I moan, shutting my eyes while throwing my head back, "Harder!" I instruct him, feeling my breasts bounce while he slams himself inside me.

"Fuck," he groans in pleasure, hitting me deeper and harder a few more times, making me scream. I don't know why I waited this long to have sex with Chris, had someone told me it would feel that good, I would've done it the very first day.

"Oh! Yes! Chris!"

I can't take it anymore. We've been fucking for what seems like forever now, and I'm a few hits away from erupting in liquid. His sexy grunts ring through my ears as I hide my face on the pillow, breathing heavily as moaning like a mistreated animal, feeling myself slowly let loose as he keeps thrusting hard and deep. A strong electrifying rush buzzes through me, slowly yet surely making me implode out of pleasure, shaking, my eyes rolling back as I let out a long, loud moan.

Turned on by my orgasm, Chris grunts uncontrollably before he hits me one last time, deep enough to hit my walls, before stopping. I feel him shudder, breathing out a tired, "Uh." Glancing behind me, I watch the relief on his face as he throws his head back, eyes shut while he finally comes inside me. "Jesus. You're fucking amazing, baby."

12