Victoria and Chris: Child's Play

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hot rival, jealous ex... And he's still mine.

I let out a breathless giggle, feeling him helplessly pull himself out before collapsing next to me on the mattress, both of us too tired to talk. We lay there in pure silent until we catch our breaths, as I turn to face him, happy to see the joy in his green eyes as they fix the ceiling. Ever since last night, all I've been thinking about is sex with him, and we've been doing a lot of it. I can only imagine what it would've been like if I had given in to him from the beginning instead of restraining ourselves.

"What?" He questions after a while with a smirk on his face, feeling me staring at him. Maybe it's because I like him, or maybe it's because he's currently the guy I'm sleeping with, but he totally ranks first in all my sexual history.

"Nothing."

"Don't lie to me, Vicki," he responds in amusement.

Pressing my lips together as my cheeks heat up, I shrug, "Just thinking."

"About?" Chris knows me too well, and he's been very thoughtful lately-- I mean, extremely playful, too, since the two of us have gone through with this step of our relationship. But I feel like I can talk to him about anything, no matter how shameful it may be.

Biting my lip, I look away from his preying eyes, and throw it out there, "Can you imagine doing this to me the very first time we met?" That Monday, when we could barely keep our hands off each other.

As soon as I say the words, I glance back at him, seeing his eyes still locked in mine. His face breaks out in an amused smirk, as he laughs, "Do you want to know the truth?"

I think I already do, but I want to hear him say it.

Grinning, I scoot closer to him, and lay my head on his hard chest, "Please."

He wraps his arm around me, a chuckle escaping his lips at my tempting, "Yeah. I've been thinking about this from the moment I laid my eyes on you." That's not even surprising. "You know, at first, it was just about the sex. I just wanted to sleep with you. But in just a few days, you made me realize that you're more than that."

"So, you just wanted to have sex?"

"I didn't just want to have sex, I wanted to have sex with you. I kept thinking about how it would be, and-- well, you know how to turn a man on, don't you?" I laugh. "You have no idea how I feel about you."

"Again, with the pillow talk?" I shoot at him in amusement.

"Victoria," he warns me, with a hint of playfulness in his voice as we cuddle. "If I didn't care about you, I wouldn't have kept you weeks by my side. I wouldn't have put up with your sexual restrictions."

I knew he knew.

"Chris, you're a player. You have sex for fun, and sure, so do I, but this is different."

"I know it is," he says, "Which is why I waited. Because you're different, and you made me wait. And that's very fucking dangerous, Vicki."

How come he becomes honest in bed?

"Why do you say that?" I giggle.

"I don't know, you have this power over me--" He says, struggling to find the correct words. "You know how to manipulate me, how to get me to do exactly what you want. You make me want to make you happy, want to take care of you, to protect you."

"That's not dangerous, though," I retort. He's accepting his feelings for me, and he's expressing them. I can't ask for more.

"It is," he insists, "I've never been like that with anyone. Even Izzy could tell something's really going on between us."

"Chris, it's not dangerous because I feel the same about you," I tell him in disagreement. It's strange how close I feel to this guy-- it's almost like all I want to do, at the moment, is stay with him, and I don't even care about the others back there. All I want to do is spend my days here with him, because he's one of the most chill people here, and I feel genuinely great around him.

And from the look in his eyes, he seems to want to do the same, too.

Leaning closer to peck my lips, Chris replies to me, "How about you?"

"What about me?"

"Did you expect the sex to be like that?" He shamelessly question, probably already aware that he's a skilled lover and that it'd be hard to complain. And I did hear that he's good in bed, but not like this.

"I thought it'd be good, not mind-blowing," I respond, a proud smile on my face as I hear his pure laugh in my ear.

"Mind-blowing?" He repeats, entertained by my pick of words to describe the situation. It is quite literally mind-blowing to climax so frequently, and he's so creative-- and he has this fucking stamina, shit.


12