Victoria and Chris: First Time

Story Info
After a month of boners and sexual frustration, it's time.
5.4k words
4.38
8.1k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Goodnight, everyone," the model wishes the rest of the group as we begin to walk through the hallway leading to his room, his arm thrown over my shoulder. "Come on, let's go to bed, baby," Chris turns to me, kissing my forehead as we stroll towards his room, the last people to go to bed tonight-- and probably the last to sleep.

When I caught Alec earlier, I begged him not to leave us alone in their room tonight, but I have a feeling he'll choose to follow the bro code instead. He had already gone to bed earlier than the last people standing, so unless he's not in the room, chances are he's already asleep.

"Welcome to my humble abode," the model greets me as we enter his familiar room, glancing at his best friend to check if he's even here, "Goodnight, Alec," he whispers to him, before turning to face me with a cheeky grin, "He's asleep."

As Chris makes sure he shut the door, I find myself going towards his bed, already apprehending what I might've provoked this morning. I've teased Chris multiple times since I came to Ibiza, and each time ends up either with us trying to hide his erection on camera or with him asking me to take this somewhere else-- and I always come up with a random excuse. He's obviously figured it out, since he practically ordered me to sleep in his arms tonight, after all our failed attempts at finding some private time today. Within seconds, my king joins me on the mattress after taking off his clothes, remaining in only boxers as he jumps under the covers, our skin touching in the warm atmosphere. I don't get guys' obsession with sleeping in boxers, I never did.

I keep my eyes fixed on him while he turns the lights off, his arms already wrapped around me as he crashes his lips on mine, engulfing us in the dark. Oh, I don't know if I'll be able to calm Chris down if he's acting like this-- I don't even know if I'll want to. With the way he's acting, parts of me want to-- never mind. Giggling, I turn my back to him and push myself against his chest, forcing him to relax for a bit while he continues to nibble down my neck, refusing to give up.

"Are you doing that on purpose?" He questions in amusement, his rough voice whispering in my ear as his hot breath send chills down my neck. Chris pulls my bum towards his boxers as I immediately feel his genitals against me, turning me on. Maybe turning my back to him wasn't such a good idea after all.

Chris presses his wet lips against my skin, his hot breaths sending shivers down my spine while I hold in an amused laugh. He's trying to get me to crack, which -- despite Alec being in the same damn room with us -- is working perfectly in his favor. Noticing my amused state, Chris chuckles to himself, then puts an effort and rolls me over, as he lowers his body on mine, pushing me firmly down the bed as he initiates a hot make out session, running his hands all over my bare legs and even slides them under my shirt; I end up curving my back in arousal, letting out a soft grunt, knowing I have to be quiet because Alec is literally in the bed next to ours.

The model carefully lowers himself on me, pinning my arms down against the mattress while his lips explored my stomach and waist. Taking in short breaths only, I try to make out his figure in the dark, before giggling quietly in reaction to him sucking my bellybutton. Chris hushes me, asking me to keep quiet as he puts his amused lips back on my neck before I feel a few of his fingers slip inside me.

Curving my back, I let out a light gasp at the soft touch of his fingers inside my body, affected by what he's doing. I'm really not gonna be able to stop him, not when he has me so vulnerable to his touch. Even though I know Alec is here, a part of me doesn't care and I won't even bother stopping him. My king crashes his lips on mine once again to keep us quiet, as his breathing is getting heavy, too.

A slight noise -- apart from us making out -- grabs my attention, making me freeze in my spot; Chris notices me tensing up all of a sudden, so he puts his lips back on mine softly, hoping to relax me. I ignore it-- it's probably just my mind playing tricks on me, or something fell on the ground or something. As my heartbeat slows down, I turn my attention back to my man, grinning proudly through the kiss.

"Guys?" Oh, fuck. My eyes widen in the dark as I try to figure out a way to get him to ignore us, which seems impossible with the model's hand literally playing inside me. "Chris?" Alec's rusty sleeping voice pulls us out of our bubble as Chris is forced to respond to his friend and save us from this embarrassing situation. "Man, you up?" He blabbers, as I begin to hear things moving from his side of the room and sincerely hope he's not about to turn the lights on.

Chris ignores his best friend, and covers my mouth to be quiet while keeping his hand between my legs, so I shut my eyes and hope for the best. "God, where my bottles at? Ain't ever found no water bottles in this goddamn room!" The half-asleep boy mutters to himself as I hear him walk out the room, leaving the door open, the light coming from the hallway shining through. As soon as I'm sure Alec's left, I turn to smack Chris' bicep for the shit he's doing to me, but he hurriedly turns on the lights by the nightstands and runs at the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask, only to have him shush me in response while he shuts the door, "What are you doing?" I hiss at him as I hear him lock us in, before turning to face me with a lustful look in his eyes. I can't help but laugh in worry, anticipating our lustful night, "Are you kidding me?"

"No one's coming in," he states, approaching the bed slowly, his eyes not daring look away from mine, "No one's getting out," he points out, tilting his head challengingly at me, tempting me more by the second. Yeah, I figured from the look in his eyes that he's locked Alec out, and me in. He's slightly scaring me with that attitude, if I'm being honest. "We got all night ahead of us, just me and you. Now, where were we?" He questions as he lowers his body back on top of mine, pressing his lips firmly against mine while he sits on top of me, his hands exploring my body.

"We're gonna keep the lights on?" I ask, pretending to be bothered by the lamp to my right to buy me some time, as I look straight into his hungry eyes, seeing him hesitate between listening to me or dive right in as he glances occasionally at my lips.

"Dim them," he tells me as he reaches out to the bedside table and dims the lights, giving the room a moonlight atmosphere, before crashing his lips back on mine, while he struggles to take my shirt off, throwing it to the side, leaving me in my shorts and bra. "I gotta be able to see my beautiful woman," he reminds me as he stares at my chest and waistline, biting his lip.

He's gonna kill me with those eyes.

He leaves his warm touches all over my stomach, making me shudder, as he then climbs on top of me, he begins to nibble down my neck, while runs his cold hands down my bare skin. Grabbing him from the back of his head, running my fingers through his hair, my body curves in reaction to his soft lips on my neckline, as I feel more and more aroused.

Holding in a moan, I wrap my legs around his strong figure, as I look down at him, hoping I'll tease him just as he is teasing me. Feeling his hot breath on my inner thighs, I gulp in fear of what's about to happen, as Chris uncovers my private parts and slides his tongue inside me, determined to get something out of me tonight. "Victoria, you're wet, querida."

Chris speaks Portuguese?

Raising my brows at him, I find myself grinning in amusement as he sucks me dry, "Have you been studying?" I joke at him, having him let go of me and climbing up to my face, breathless. He's teasing me about my Brazilian descent.

"Of course I have," he responds, before pushing himself down on me, smirking through our hot kiss as he places his hand back in between my legs. I bet he learned that in anticipation of this moment, knowing it'll impress me and get me all hot and bothered-- and I got to say, it's working. "Google Translate can be amazing sometimes," he mumbles through our kiss, while deepening his reach within my body.

Gasping for air, I laugh, "It can, can't it?" Chris shakes his fingers inside my vagina, searching for the perfect spot while his thumb rubs my clitoris, sending me on edge. As he fastens his movement, I find myself overtaken by pleasure while gasping for air, looking up at the ceiling. Fuck, he's good at this. Moaning loudly in response, Chris laughs as he slows back down, allowing me to catch my breath, while he, on the other hand, helps me out of my shorts, leaving me in nothing but my lingerie-- bra and extremely wet panties.

He spreads my legs, I hear him, "God, you're so wet," he comments, gently rubbing his fingers on my clit instead of inside me, leaving me dripping from the pleasure. Right, I wonder why my body's acting this way-- it's not like he's been testing my patience or anything. He puts his lips back on my inner thighs, sucking and licking my skin.

"What can I say?" I utter out of breath, beaming happily at the bulge under the covers as I tease him, "I've been waiting for this moment for a while now."

Chris laughs, his hot breath on my inner thighs urging me to curve my back in amusement while the boy climbs up to my face, looking me daringly in the eyes, "Oh, yeah? Like you haven't been cockblocking me for weeks, now?" He asks, blaming me for his hyperactivity and sexual arousal. It is entirely my fault that Chris is acting this way right now-- had I not teased him for so long, he probably would've kept it in his pants. I gasp in surprise to him tightly squeezing my bum, and listen to him go on, his hungry green eyes haunting me, "I'm gonna make you pay for every single time you left me hanging like this morning."

"I did not leave you hanging this morning," I laugh, ignoring the other part of his sentence. It's scary how it turns me on when he threatens me like.

"No?" He doubts my lie, smirking proudly at me as he spreads my legs wider, amused by my flexible body, "Good morning, Chris. That wasn't you? I missed you last night. Don't you miss me now? I couldn't sleep from thinking about you. Why didn't you come to me?"

Looking into his eyes, I bite my lower lip to provoke him, "Well, I'm here now, aren't I?" The man doesn't waste his time and presses his lips passionately against mine, his hands back to playing their dirty tricks on me, before he lifts my body up and buries his face between my legs, turning me on like I've never felt before.

I didn't expect sex with Chris to be so quick-paced and passionate, and I never would've thought he'd be patient enough to keep it in his boxers so far. I shriek as I curve my body, my gymnastics skills coming in handy and I wrap my legs around his neck, locking him in that position while sparks fill up my insides.

Fuck-- I love what his tongue is doing to me.

I let out a loud moan in response, as I dig my nails into the mattress, attempting to hold in the pleasure. "Ch-- Chris. Chris," I try to calm him down from his activities, stuttering, unable to catch my breath as I moan once again in arousal. "Oh, don't stop," I keep my reactions quiet, in case anyone is up and can hear us.

"Yes, baby, yes," I comment, tightening my legs around him as he sucks my clit, making me squirt on his face. "God, you're so good," I whimper in pleasure to his actions, impressed by his skills. People were not kidding when they said he was good in bed. Grunting from all the different emotions he's got me feeling, I shake in his arms, trying to hold on to the pleasure in any way as he alternates between kissing and licking my genitals.

This is going way too fast for me.

"Fuck, Chris," I moan loudly, unable to keep up with the pace he's setting, "Yes, right there, fuck!" I grunt, breathing heavily as my eyes roll back, unable to maintain my reactions with him. "Oh, Chris!" I scream out his name, taken off guard the second he slips in a few fingers while devouring my insides. He's already made me come once today, and he's about to do it again. "Oh-- uh-- yes, baby-- oh-- fuuuck, I'm gonna come!"

"Come for me, Victoria," I hear him tell me through my thighs, his husky voice sending chills down my spine, all while playing with me. "Come for me, I want to hear you scream my name."

I give out a little whimper, then my eyes widen at his demand and I let out a tortured, orgasmic cry. My body wriggles under his, and I feel my pussy walls twitching around his deeply buried hands. He's managed to get me off purely from oral sex, and probably in record time, too.

I find myself unable to control my breathing, frozen in my spot as the model keeps pushing himself inside my body; and I suddenly let out a long unexpected moan, "Oooohh, Chris! Fuck!" I suddenly feel my leg muscles shake from the intense tension in my body, as my abdomen starts to twitch. My orgasm tenses up, feeling almost as if a giant explosion starts deep inside me, radiating from my belly button down through my clitoris.

My mind goes totally blank, as I simply enjoy the feeling of my body pulsating and then letting completely loose, a wave of calm taking me over while I tighten my grip on his hands, digging my nails in his skin as an attempt to hold on to the pleasure. Chris notices the change in my behavior and keeps moving the exact same way as he was, hoping to do just that, and pleasure me.

I curve my back from the stimulation as Chris passionately sucks on my clitoris, arousing me even though I thought I had reached my climax. He watches me in admiration as I come, pressing my lips together while staring into his loving eyes, grunting, his breathing getting heavier by the second.

"Shit," I gasp, feeling him slowly drop me back on the mattress, a proud smile on his handsome, wet face, as he watches me come back to my senses. I try to catch my breath, occasional moans escaping my lips, as I feel Chris climb back on top on me to give me a passionate, deep kiss.

"We can stop if you want, we don't have to do this," he says with a straight face, even though I know damn well how bad he wants us to go through with this. I appreciate him saying that, but trust me, I'm not stopping now. I can't wait to finally do it, and after what he did, he deserves the greatest fuck of his life. I grin at him and breathe loudly, attempting to catch my breath.

Shaking my head, I look into his deep green eyes, "No, I want to do this, Chris." His lips quickly form an amused smile and I quickly peck them, as he stays there frozen, while my hands travel across his private parts. I rub him through the shorts, Chris moans in satisfaction, aroused by my attitude as he pushes me down the bed, eager to get started. Determined to tease him a little longer, I suck his finger, winking at him as I rub my body against his, "Is this giving you naughty ideas, baby? Are you enjoying the show?"

Chris tilts his head in amusement, staring at me before ordering me to touch myself, and I do exactly as he says, "I'm not just enjoying the show," he starts, "I can't fucking wait for the show," his face breaks out in a grin, as he helps me up, feeling like I'm lying in a puddle as he stands up to take off his boxers.

He has a full-on erection, the straight rigid member stuck sideways inside, possibly uncomfortably, waiting to be set free. Tossing the pants aside and licking my lips, I grab the waistband of his boxers and raise the elastic up away from his body and pull it down slowly, my eyes fixed on the exposure of his glorious fully erect dick, pulling the boxers off his feet and throwing them the opposite direction from his pants. I'm just excited that the man I've been fantasizing about is completely exposed before me, ready to explore and be explored.

My eyes fall at his private parts and widen in surprise by the size, smirking to myself-- the rumors are true about this man. I keep my eyes fixed on his face, wondering what he'll want to do next-- he's gotta be creative enough if he's so turned on.

Licking my lips, I keep my eyes glued on him, watching him pull out a flavored condom from the bedside table drawer-- it turns out the condoms lying around literally everywhere in the house do come in handy. "It might sound greedy, but I need your cock so bad right now," I tease him, while he puts it on correctly, and lifts my chin up to face me with a raised brow.

"You're a fantasy, Victoria," he tells me with a wide, surprised grin as he makes sure he's properly wearing the rubber for our upcoming activities. Without asking for permission, I reach for and grasp Chris's dick, making sure to grip it firmly at first, not knowing how sensitive a light touch might be for him after all the times I teased him. "Take it easy, baby," Chris advises me. "Yeah, that's right," he reacts.

I decide to put an effort and slide his organ down my throat, quickening my pace. "Yes. Yes, take it deep in your throat like a fucking professional... God, I love your lips, Vicki," he compliments me as I try to look up at him with a smile, struggling with his large dick as I also try to use my hand.

He moans and wiggles a little, then relaxes as I pull on it a few times, hold it straight up, looking past it into his face. I snuggle up closer between his legs, pulling it and wanking it firmly but slowly, letting him get used to the sensation. His head is back, and his eyes are closed, but just for a few strokes. "Fuck." I can hear his uncontrollable breathing over my swift movement.

I wait for him to look at me again, and, locking eyes with him, open my mouth and take the tip inside. As we look into each other's eyes, I just hold my lips steady around the glans for a few seconds while he smiles. Releasing and leaning forward a little more, I take more of his dick inside my mouth, squeezing it out with my lips and tongue. I release and do it again, then again, at least a dozen times, and his eyes are on the action the whole time, having refocused on what my mouth is doing.

I don't know if I'm really good at giving blowjobs, but I'm giving it my best shot. I'm going at it slowly, not wanting to stimulate him with friction as much as pleasure him with warm wet sensations. And, I have all night and into the morning, so no rush. I bob up and down on his dick, suck on it, kiss and lick the shaft, caress it and jerk it in my fist, all with varying degrees of speed and pressure.

I have imagined doing this to him, so I'm just playing out what's gone through my mind before. He runs his hands through my hair as I service him, alternately leaning his head back and looking at me.

He notices me slowing down a little, and pushes me harder as motivation, "Keep going, baby," he pushes himself onto me as I start to enjoy the passion fruit taste in my mouth from the condom, "Yes, you're doing so good," he supports me. I finally sense him slow down on his own, before he pulls himself away from me, his now hard organ right in front of my face. "You did good, baby."

As I get back up on my feet, drooling, Chris presses his hungry lips on my wet ones, thanking me, and then grabs me by the waist and pushes me against the mattress, as I feel a large bulge between us-- I am still not sure how my body is supposed to welcome that, though. The model helps me out of my panties, staring in admiration at me, "You've got the sexiest little pussy I've ever seen. I'm going to fucking wreck you tonight."

Breathing lightly, I laugh, then stare into his eyes and watch him take off my bra, as well, now completely uncovering me as he bites his lip, his hungry eyes glued to my chest, I begin to feel the butterflies in my stomach from the excitement. "Fuck, I love it when you give me that look," he remarks, leaning on me as he starts to kiss my chest.

12