Victoria and Chris: First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What look?" I gasp in amusement, curving my back in reaction to what he's doing.

"That look-- the innocent, angelic one, making me wanna go easy on you," he explains, his lips getting closer to mine as I feel his hot breath on my skin, both our bodies already sweating. "Because no matter what you do, I am not letting you go until your legs are shaking and the neighbors know my name."

That's not gonna be a hard task, I feel.

His lustful eyes fall back on my breasts as I find myself pushing his hard chest, biting my lip in apprehension. "Fuck, you're perfect," he mutters out to me, making my heart flutter before he pulls me by the waist, pressing his starving and wet lips all over my chest.

I let out a loud moan in response to him sucking on my skin hungrily, the pressure on my chest turning me on as I throw my head back, my hair falling behind me as Chris buries his face in my chest. His warm hands tightening their grip on my back, he pulls me closer against him, his hot lips burning my skin.

Moaning loudly and excessively, I shut my eyes as I try to focus on the situation, the young man keeps sucking and kissing my chest, I loudly moan out his name, "Chris," pressing my lips together in a thin line while I try to push him off, "Fuck."

The young man doesn't stop and keeps sucking on my breasts, hoping to turn me on even more as I naturally let out a series of long, deep moans. "Ch--Chris," I stutter, still unable to focus on what's going on. I can't even begin to understand what's happening. "Chris, please," I shriek at him sensually sucking on my bare nipple while his hands roam my body freely.

Grunting, the king listens to my pleasured moans and chuckles proudly at his achievement, "I love your boobs, Vicki," he points out at me, sucking on them like a hungry infant who hasn't been fed all day while I grunt in satisfaction.

He suckles wildly with one hand grabbing my butt and the other playing with my breast, plucking at the nipple and clapping against the small form of it. Gasping lightly, I feel Chris' hand between my legs as he tries to open me up.

His hands casually roam over my skin, as he gently caresses my boobs with one hand while keeping his erection with the other. I moan loudly, without a care that someone might hear us, and push my sweaty body against his, feeling a hard bulge between my legs. Chris presses his hungry lips on mine, decreasing the space between our bodies as he pins both my arms against the mattress, blocking me down as he hushes softly in my ear, "I'll be gentle."

Oh, Chris. I never thought he'd be so passionate and caring, especially knowing how long he's been waiting for this moment.

Nodding mutely, I look into his loving eyes and press my lips together in anticipation, as he slowly starts to slip himself inside me, taking long, shaky breaths as he begins to thrust carefully in my vagina, the soft touch of his hard erection finally inside of me making me shake in pleasure, gasping quietly as he pushes himself deeper and deeper inside me. "Oh, that's it, baby," he encourages me as he picks up the pace, pressing his lips on mine all while pinning me down helplessly, entwining our hands passionately.

I moan in pleasure with every thrust, enjoying the movement as Chris quickens his pace, "You feel amazing," I comment, "You're so deep inside me, Chris," I manage to tell him through it, as he chuckles effortlessly and hits me deeper each time. I let out little moans as he slips himself further, hitting me deeper than anyone else ever has. Fuck, it feels so good-- he feels so good, I never thought he'd be like this, or that I'd have to take something that big in me. "It's so hard."

"Fuck, you're so tight, baby," he comments, looking down as he forces himself in me-- well, no shit, I'm tight, I've never had to deal with dicks that large before. Sitting me on his lap, I grip onto his back, feeling my hair fall to the side, feeling a hand of his on my waist while the other strokes my clit in time with his thrusts, driving me completely insane. I let out a loud moan out of pleasure, breaking away from our kiss as I throw my head back, bouncing up and down on his lap as my hand hold the back of his head.

Chris pulls almost fully out before sliding back in, sending tickling electricity through my body. He moves down my body, caressing a hand over my exposed breasts before capturing my nipple in his mouth, sliding his teeth over the sensitive skin.

I feel his hands slip down my back, searching for my ass as he suddenly squeezes it. I scream out his name in arousal, unable to remain quiet through the infinite moaning. A single flick of his tongue brings tears to my eyes, his continued attention growing the tightness in my stomach, building my pleasure.

The player slams into me hard, over and over, pounding me deep and leaving me weak. I can't stop the shaking of my body around him, feeling so tight, so needy that I might snap with ecstasy any given moment.

"AH!"

My orgasm hits me like an explosion-- blinding and white hot, feeling like the entire world is crashing down around me. It sputters through my body, and I breathlessly collapse into his arms, feeling spent and overcome.

Gradually coming back to myself, I realize that Chris' still as hard as a rock inside me. He rocks shallowly inside me, waiting for my orgasm to subside. He pulls my hair, moving my head to the side so he can suck on my neck as he comes in a single thrust, grunting and burying himself deep inside me while I sit on his lap.

The model slows down before stopping completely, though keeping himself in me. "Turn around. I'm gonna take good care of you, make you feel real good, Vicki." Oh, fuck me already.

I listen to him and carefully turn my back to him, wondering what he's up to now, but my thought is interrupted as he plunges into me from behind, provoking a loud moan to escape my lips. That piece of shit-- I'm surprised he still has it in him to keep going; I mean, he did promise to fuck me all night long, but I didn't think he'd last more than a few minutes. Chris puts his hands on my waist and pushes himself into me, breathing heavily as I tighten myself on him, teasing him in return for what he just did.

Groaning in pleasure, he manages to let out, "Damn, you're good, Vicki." I laugh between breaths, feeling shots of pleasure buzz through my body with every thrust, sweating as I ignore the minimal amount of pain I'm feeling. I'm really not used to someone that big, but it's fine-- the more, the merrier.

"Oh, baby, just keep doing that," I order him, "Just like that." Chris is really experienced when it comes to sex, if not, more than me, I honestly didn't expect all the rumors to be true, but I guess they didn't lie when they said he was one of the best-- cause he is literally one of the best people I've been with, and we've only done this once. "Oh, you're so deep, don't stop, baby," I ask him, "Don't stop..."

"Do you like it rough, Victoria?" He hushes in my ear, pulling me backwards by the hair, his hoarse voice taking me to another level of arousal, "You seem like the kind of woman who likes it rough." It takes me a few seconds to reconnect and understand what he's saying, as I just let out gentle moans, before realizing he's taken things to a rougher pace, hurting me at first until my screams of pain turn quickly into pleasured ones.

"Yeah, you fucking beast!" I let out, "You like to manhandle me?" I tease him as I tighten myself on him, as he struggles to keep himself in check, grunting, "Do it. Fuck me hard, fuck me so fucking hard!" I beg him, grinning as I notice how harsh he's being, "Yes, baby," I encourage him to go harder, and obviously, he doesn't waste time to do so.

I'm almost in tears because of the pleasure, and that doesn't happen to me.

Chris turns me around and pulls my body against his, lifting me up effortlessly as he crashes his lips on mine, fucking me against the hard bedhead. With my arms around his neck, I find myself pulling his face to my chest in arousal, as he pushes his large hard dick inside me, as he also slips in two fingers, making me shudder in response. Fuck, he knows just what to do, it's driving me crazy. "Yeah, you like that?" He questions, as I feel him nibble on my breasts.

"Mhm, yeah!"

I notice his orgasm start to build and he shudders in anticipation of unloading a massive load into me, but I manage to pull away from him, wanting to watch his reaction. All of a sudden, with a restrained and tense expression on his face, Chris explodes into the condom, groaning in pleasure while I smile happily at him, "Oh, fuck."

He wasn't as bad as I thought-- if we're being honest, he's a sex god.

As he stands helplessly, staring at my chest, I help him take the condom off, dripping in his sperm, before I begin to clean him up. "Can we do that again?"

"That's right, we're just getting started," he tells me with a smile, running out of breath, pulling me back in his arms and pushing me firmly on the mattress, as I giggle. Oh, this is gonna be a long night.


12